Launching New Workshops in RES

Today Launching New Workshops

Launching New Workshops in RES. Coming Soon to Homes Like Yours.

Launching new workshops in RES — wow, our first-ever online workshops!

Today I’m thrilled to announce that on-demand workshops will soon be available to you. Powerful as an in-person workshop, in its on-demand way. Clearly, far more convenient, too.

Launching New Workshops:

On-Demand Skills and Knowledge

Imagine! From the convenience of home, you’ll be able to learn the leading-edge skills of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Ever since 1986, I’ve been teaching workshops in some of those skills. In 2017, I’ll continue that tradition by offering five live workshops. Starting this March with Empath Empowerment® for a Stronger Sense of Self.

What’s New? Online! Online! Online! And Done with Quality.

What makes it possible for to offer quality workshops online? A lot of thinking. Plus some good technology.

Most noteworthy, research brought me to a service called LearnDash. Used by Fortune 500 companies and major universities and… soon… me.

This is the year when I’ll start to release online workshops. The first one is nearly ready.

Normally I don’t say a peep about a publication until that book is printed and ready for purchase.

But this isn’t a book. Ha ha! It’s a workshop!

Conveniently, a workshop that you will be able to sample with a free intro. Following that, you can sign up and go. Always learning at your own pace.

Folks, I’m aiming to release my first online workshop this February.

Launching Quality New Workshops Online

Is a Big Job.

This First One Has Taken Me a Year

And that doesn’t count all the years when I wondered and worried:

How could I possibly create quality online workshops when all RES skills involve consciousness?

Unless I could create a workshop that could deliver real quality, I wasn’t going to get involved.

Finally in 2016 I found a way to make it work. Seems like developing this first workshop was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Most noteworthy, in the process I discovered a whole new level of effectiveness as an educator.

Because of the dozens of recorded lectures; all the handouts and worksheets; plus enjoyable follow-up activities after each lesson — oh yes! I think you’ll find resources that make it easier than ever for to learn skills of RES.

Which One First? Can You Guess?

RES includes four specialty areas. Therefore, I’m planning to develop multi-level online workshops for all of them:

• Energy READING Skills
  • Energy HEALING Skills
  • Empath Empowerment® Skills
  • Enlightenment Coaching

Would any of you like to guess which will be the first? Clearly, when launching these new online workshops, I’ll have to start somewhere.

Hint: I didn’t choose the one that would be easiest to make into an online workshop. Instead, I selected the skill set that I thought would be most essential for your quality of life.

Of all the RES skill sets, which do you think would be the most important for you to learn? To get really good at. Skills that can help you… every single day for the rest of your life.

Karen D says:

So excited you are doing this, Rose.

I live near Chicago and have not been able to travel to your workshops. I look forward to learning at a distance!

So good to hear from you, KAREN D. Yes, I’ve been so mindful of this kind of problem… for years!

I think you’re going to love both the convenience and the quality.

Sophie G. says:

GREAT 🙂

Ann says:

Oh yay, oh yay! I too haven’t been able to travel to your workshops, often due to timing with my job.

I’m very excited for this opportunity. Thanks ROSE!!

Evgenia says:

Yay! Cannot wait to take them!

David B says:

Hi Rose
    Exciting!
    Will these be live remote?
    Or ones where you study the materials and videos and ask questions through the system?
    At your own pace?

Or is this to be announced later?

Helen says:

As an empath trying day-by-day to be skilled and strong (as in new strong) this year, I’m super excited and grateful to take these online workshops and hope to make it to an in person workshop as well one day!

I’m guessing that either empath empowerment or techniques from The New Strong come first.

Isabella C. says:

Great news! Congrats. Looking forward to learning more!

Zofia says:

Super good news.

Christine says:

Wonderful!

AJ says:

I’m looking forward to these new online workshops too 🙂

Emily T says:

Exciting! I love learning about RES any which way I can!

An Avid Reader says:

How exciting, Rose! Am looking forward to hearing more!

Zofia says:

I’m thinking you must be doing either empath empowerment and new strong. I’m hoping the first one is new strong.

Zofia says:

It’s amazing. Being a sleepy head, I had to run for my bus and didn’t do my techniques before going out.

I found a was in quite a bad mood and was settling into battling my grumpy thoughts. Then I locked myself in the disabled toilets at work and did the techniques and my grumpy mood went away.

Zofia says:

I’m finding I need to do remote thought form healing every fricking day! But it helps.

(Though it is weird doing something so “alternative” while locked in the disabled loo of a leading biotech company. I feel I lead a weird double life. :-p)

Zofia says:

Also, to add to David’s questions.

How are you marketing these workshops? What is you capacity on them? (I imagine there will be Rose input along the way, and Rose has only so much time.)

Zofia says:

Finally, I imagine that Mitch has been busy sorting out the technical details (shooting videos, sorting out the sound, editing, being platform sys admin), so many thanks to him.

Great story there, ZOFIA.

Details will be forthcoming about the Online Workshop. But one detail: this first Online Workshop has 36 lessons and all audio lectures. Plus just three short video clips, short ones.

I’ll pass your comments along to MITCH and AJ McCLARY. Both have been involved, and done brilliant work.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Congrats, Rose! And AJ and Mitch! Looking forward to this new way to learn the skills of RES as well. 🙂

What a big undertaking!!

Zofia says:

I’m glad Mitch has some assistance on this! I was thinking that 36 lectures, even audio ones, would be a lot of work.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Zofia–your double-life comment made me laugh!

I have done exactly the same, occasionally “applying” my morning protection in a private room after getting to work. 🙂

Eleanor Thomas says:

I work in a tech field as well, and am well aware that my colleagues would think I’m nuts for using spiritual healing skills on a regular basis.

Eleanor Thomas says:

I now think of it not all that differently from brushing my teeth or applying deodorant in the bathroom at work if I have been too rushed in the morning to get to those tasks.

(I haven’t actually personally done this, but I’ve seen people do it!)

Eleanor Thomas says:

It does feel kinda weird when so many others are not doing it. Double-life-y.

But really, if I lived in a culture (time/place) where I was alone in using deodorant, and surrounded by “oh-so smart” (and smelly) skeptics, it wouldn’t be all that different. I would just quietly put on my deodorant in the bathroom and then go about my day!

Laughing out loud.

Thanks, ELEANOR.

Zofia says:

I’m glad I’m not alone. 🙂 I also brushed my teeth in the loo, so I’m guilty of that too.

So my exact sequence of events was: techniques, brush teeth, get set up and start finding if I can use workflow management language on a Galaxy server.

Zofia says:

I started taking “energy things” seriously while doing my maths PhD, so I came to terms with the double life situation then.

Anyways, back to coding.

ZOFIA, sometimes you just tickle me.

That Comment 27! Haha.

Zofia says:

Oh Rose, the mysteries of my life shall never cease. You have only some idea!

Eleanor Thomas says:

Zofia: LOL! Indeed. I know this sort of sequence all too well.

Violet flames, brush teeth, feed the cats, get my coffee, debug the Python script that didn’t run last night, … 😉

Periodically I have to clean up cat vomit off the carpet or astral entities out of my house. Not my favorite, but when it needs to be done, it needs to be done.

Eleanor Thomas says:

When packages arrive in the mail, I’ll recycle the box, then ask God to recycle the negative thought forms (using proper technique, of course)…

All in a day’s work! Extremely practical skills, really, to complement the more material kinds of cleanup. 🙂

Sweet! For clarification (as you already know, RES Apprentice ELEANOR THOMAS) these things mentioned by you and ZOFIA do not count as Technique Time. Once the skills have been learned in the first place (which does count as Technique Time).

Each book with skills will give you guidelines about how often to use them.

The only one that’s out of date is how often to “Remove Remote Negative Thought Forms.”

That’s now wise to do every 1-3 days.

Removing negative thought forms from something you buy that’s not food or the like, like new clothing or furniture — that’s good to do after purchase. Otherwise, you’re facilitating that RES energy HEALING skill just once every two months.

Facilitating the “Stuck Spirits” healing is usually once every two months.

But an RES Expert might need to do it a bit more often.

And anyone would be wise to do it after attending a party where people drink alcohol or smoke weed.

In short, the self-care skills you learn in RES are taught so you know exactly what you need to keep your aura Spiritually Sparkling.

Analogy: You don’t use a kitchen sponge to clean your toilet.

And you don’t keep grounding and shielding — or otherwise doing random sponging of your aura — all day long. That would be the sign of ineffective skills for energy healing.

An Avid Reader says:

Add me to the list of people who have had to retreat to a handicap bathroom to do a much needed RES technique!

Did this yesterday before reading that others here have done so also! 🙂

Christine says:

So public bathrooms are a proper place to do technique time? As they have a door that closes but it doesn’t go all the way down to the floor.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Christine,

I, myself, would only use a restroom for one person. Not the type of public restroom with stalls. But that is just me…

An Avid Reader says:

And it would have to be an “emergency” 🙂

Not a preferred location. 🙂

Zofia says:

Lol. Exactly. I used the disabled/handicap toilet specifically because the door reaches the floor.

Though reception does wonder what I do there, I think. People still need private spaces!