Empaths will come. Empaths who seek an even better life. That’s who will be coming to my Empath Empowerment 2017 Workshop.
Fast-growing empaths from far and wide! (Already one participant is coming all the way from England.) Also, just possibly, YOU.
There’s so much I can tell you in advance about that workshop. Why you might consider attending. And how those two fast-moving days could move you forward by six months with your level of skill as an empath.
Easiest way to get a taste for the fun and passion of this workshop? Just check out this new YouTube video: Empath Empowerment® Skills with Rose Rosetree.
But, ha ha! Here’s what you won’t find on that video… inside info on the upcoming workshop. Let’s call it “Tips for Potential Workshop Participants.” Or, for short, “Tips.”
Note: For details on the workshop this March 24-25, just click onto this link for… Empath Empowerment® Workshop 2017 DETAILS.
Empath Empowerment® 2017 Workshop 2017 Tip #1:
The Free Empath Check
Sadly, I won’t be giving you a blank check. 😉 But that free empath check is pretty darned useful.
Although this is a power-packed workshop, it won’t help you a bit if… you’re not an empath to begin with. So, to me, it’s basic integrity.
I offer a simple empath check to you. Are you thinking about attending? Then don’t be shy.
- Email me a relatively recent headshot, or other photo.
- Send it to email@example.com.
- Then this empath coach will give you a simple YES or NO about whether you are a good fit for the workshop.
- There’s no obligation to you. Even if you’re sorta considering the Empath Empowerment® Workshop, it’s okay with me that you take advantage of this free service.
- Because what would be the point of attending the Empath Empowerment 2017 Workshop if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person but not, actually, an empath.
Empath Empowerment® Workshop Tip #2:
A Stronger Sense of Self
So much conversation for empaths these days includes ideas that are downright pathetic. Like, “Empaths suffer.” As if that’s what it means to be an empath.
Wrong! Unskilled empaths suffer, sure. But any empath can gain skills. Naturally, using your potential as an empath is the whole point of the system of Empath Empowerment®. Skills allow you to use your talent.
Moreover, with this particular system, your sense of self can grow by joyful leaps and bounds.
Empath Empowerment 2017 Workshop Tip #3:
Nothing Beats the Live Workshop
Travelling all the way to Washington, D.C. isn’t a snap. Perhaps making the trip might demand a bit more of you than the click of a mouse.
But what do you get in return?
Interactions! Stories that you’all share during the breaks! Most noteworthy, during the workshop meetings, you’ll get to team up with fellow workshop participants and share experiences.
Because lecture-style teaching alternates with time to explore and discuss. Actually, you may be amazed at how much you learn — how rapidly, how deeply, how comfortably. What else?
Almost certainly, you will make some new friends. Not just any friends but folks who are also skilled empaths. (Which is what the workshop is designed to help YOU to become, too.)
Speaking of the Personal Touch with My Live Workshops
Personally, I can get a little intimidated about traveling somewhere far away. Just in case you’re like that too, please know this:
- Dulles airport isn’t just the biggest airport in metro Washington D.C. Fortunately, it’s located quite close to the hotel where the workshop will be held.
- You won’t need to rent a car to enjoy this sweet suburban part of Northern Virginia.
- The workshop is held in that same hotel where we get special discounted rooms for participants. (Extra tip: Remember to ask for a mini-fridge in your room.)
- After the workshop, you might wish to hang out and explore D.C. (The Silver Line metro isn’t too far away.)
- If you’re interested in having an in-person sessions with me, including Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®, the headquarters of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) is located conveniently nearby.
- Mitch, the Workshop Coordinator, is available to answer your questions about logistics. Email him for the quickest response: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Yes, that Mitch Weber is a real, human person. Why note that? Because maybe, like me, you dislike the coldness of the clicky-clicky signups that have become standard today — human contact being so hard to come by. An assortment of FAQs that doesn’t quite meet your peresonal needs. Or some rushed receptionist. Erggggg.
Glad to say, Mitch takes time to answer your questions about the workshops, just as he helps folks to make appointments for RES sessions with me. Although my publishing company is called “Women’s Intuition Worldwide, LLC,” guess what?
Along with Mitch, I help RES students and clients in a very human way. Around here, we’re about service. If you’ve never taken one of my workshops before, and you don’t know what to expect, that might be worth knowing right from the outset.
Empath Empowerment 2017 Workshop Tip #4:
Most Empath Tips Actually Hurt Empaths
Look, I’m giving you tips now. Here in this blog post. Not during a workshop.
Because tips keep people distractedly busy, “working on themselves.”
Heling you to become a skilled empath requires a systematic approach, not the consciousness equivalent of feather dusters and when to apply white vinegar.
What’s wrong with empath coping tips and tricks? Oh, so much! And you can do so much better for yourself.
Incidentally, it’s especially easy to find people giving dubious tips to empaths and calling it “Empath Empowerment.” Violating my trademark, these imitators tell you a lot about the caliber of their work… and their integrity. I was shocked to see how many people have stooped to this, in YouTubes, for instance.
Empath Empowerment 2017 Workshop Tip #5:
Empath Skills Help You to Love and Be Loved
Although Valentine’s Day 2017 is over, empaths tend to be highly loving people… all year around.
This isn’t because we empaths are all mushy-gushy people. We’re not. (As you’ll learn from my new YouTube about empath skills.)
Nonetheless, we know too much about people to NOT be loving. That’s our nature.
Only some of that caring can be mixed in with so much pain. Being an unskilled empath hurts!
So join the rapidly growing numbers of skilled empaths. Empath Empowerment® can make it so much easier for you to love and be loved.