Born NOT Talented? Unnecessary in The Age of Awakening

born not talented and creativity

Born not talented? That’s like believing that fireworks are not sparkly.

Born NOT talented? As in “Either you’ve got talent or Poor You”? Let’s explore why this idea is wrong, wrong, wrong… when you live in The Age of Awakening.

Why explore this? Due to a blog comment today. Wow, I was stunned to encounter this outmoded idea. Yet it’s true. Some people really still think like this: “Either you’re born with talent or you’re not.”

As if potential in life were that simple. That obvious.

Have you ever believed this idea? It’s so heartbreakingly, hideously outdated!

Do You Really Believe Any Human Could Be Born NOT Talented?

Until ZOFIA wrote this Comment #13 at the latest aura reading movie review, ugh! I’d forgotten all about that pathetic way of thinking.

Remarkably, she’s the one who wrote about the ridiculous “You’re born with it or not” way that some people think of creativity.

Or talent in general.

Ridiculous to me, anyway. First and foremost…

Born NOT Talented? Are you kidding?

Have you ever played with a baby for five minutes?

Also…

We’re Living in The Age of Awakening, Folks!

That contrasts with the old Age of Faith. Although not everybody got the memo, hello! That icky version of “Business as Usual on Earth” has ended. Right on December 21, 2012. Ever since, Earth School is a completely different place, vibrationally.

All human beings have an amazing vibrational freedom. Therefore, our main challenge is how to use all of that power, that creativity.

Courtesy of The Age of Awakening , humanity has new rules, new tools, and new potentials.

Maybe rigid self-limitation was the best most folks could do in the Age of Faith. Because personal growth was so slow and limited, contrasting with what’s available now.

Ask your grandparents. Or your great-grands.

Chances are, they grew up on or near a farm. Otherwise they were in another sort of neighborhood where people stuck with their own kind.

Everybody knew everybody. Which meant that each person had a role: The smart one. Mr. Handsome or Miss Beauty. The one who belongs in the Church. The misfit.

And, occasionally, the creative one.

Back in the day, weren’t the majority of people (supposedly) born NOT talented?

How boring was that!

Updating us to NOW, Here’s a TV Analogy

When was the last time you watched TV shows from before MTV began (in 1981)? If the contrast isn’t fresh in your mind, watch an entire rerun of some classic show, like “I Love Lucy.” The full show, not just an excerpt.

Remember the pacing? No matter how great the show, what was different? Compared to TV back then, differences include:

• Multiple plot lines.
  • Super-quick scenes.
  • No old-fashioned slow-moving moments, where not much happens and viewers relax.
  • Characters move along. And talk fast.
  • Irony. Constant attitude.
  • Even the kids lack innocence.

Relaxing, that old pace? Sure. However, that’s gone the way of the dodo.

On the plus side, living now, your creativity isn’t going extinct. Take your choice of countless ways to use it.

Born NOT Talented? Don’t Believe that Ever.

Or if you have believed it, stop believing it now. What if you had a rotten childhood, with parents who really didn’t get you?

I’m so sorry. Please accept my condolences.

But now, would you please move forward? Insist on living NOW. And living as yourself, not Mumsie’s sad little child.

Of course you were born talented! Creative! Smart at the things that interest you!

Your Creativity Can Blossom in The Age of Awakening

Up to you. In general, free will can work much better in The Age of Awakening.

• Will unleashing your creativity simply require using a slogan like, “Just do it”?
  • Or perhaps you might benefit from a session of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Any RES expert can help, in a very individual manner. Because the STUFF holding you back is not one-size-fits-all. The combination of RES Energy READING Skills and Energy HEALING Skills has helped many a client to wake up creativity.
  • Alternatively, you might get back on track by just using the Program for Easy Vibrational Balance. Find it as part of “The New Strong.”

With Good Vibrational Positioning, Creativity Flowers

In “The New Strong” you can read about important Old Rules versus the New Rules that replaced them.

Despite not quite being a Rule, here’s a juxtaposition:

Old Belief from The Age of Faith

Creative people are born, not made. Talent is discovered early.

Note: Not much support existed for using creativity, unless you were a wealthy female. In which case your whole life had to be about enforced, show-off creativity. Like having to play the harp, to show off nice wrists. 😉

New Belief from The Age of Awakening

Until you develop your creativity, few people will notice. So get yourself skills to support your talent.

Funnily enough, in this age we’ve got the Internet. Plus plenty of other resources for finding your bliss, humanly.

And that wonderful invention, “The Weekend.”

Actualize Your Creativity? Of Course, You Can

Can you relate to the many differences I’ve mentioned here, and others you know about, as well? Differences between living in the Age of Faith versus living now, in the Age of Awakening? No wonder you can use your creativity now, self-actualizing you!

In this Age of Awakening, millions can even move into Enlightenment. And do it as householders!

Also available now: Universal energetic literacy.

Meaning… what kind of aura reading? Nothing random! Instead, Stage Three Energetic Literacy — as reliable as your word literacy is now.

Reading auras in detail, you can find a gift of the soul in every single chakra databank. Like your Belly Chakra Databank for Using Creativity.

If you’ve got that gift in a chakra databank, you can develop it. That simple!

Julie says:

Great post, Rose. One thing I encounter, an attitude really, is that it isn’t “adult” to be creative, and to express creativity.

Like a grown-up should be serious, serious, trudge, trudge.

Julie says:

But to express creativity, in the innocent way it often comes to me, isn’t childish.

It’s not childish (in a negative way).

It’s child-like.

Julie says:

And to accept that I need a certain amount of that isn’t self-indulgent.

It’s just…a need.

Julie says:

Others I work around may not be like that.

But I find more and more that the uniqueness wants to be expressed, not molded into whoever I happen to be working around.

Rose Rosetree says:

So eloquent, every word, JULIE!

And not only does all you wrote seem to be so very true of you.

Also, for those who are curious about Enlightenment, you’ve given a superb example of how personal growth accelerates once one has crossed the threshold of Householder Enlightenment.

David B says:

Enjoyed the article, Rose.

One of the funny things I’ve found is that people are often not aware of their talents because they’ve always had them.

David B says:

Enjoyed the article, Rose.

David B says:

They didn’t pop into view suddenly with fireworks.

Instead, we have to have experiences and discover them.

And yes, this is much easier now – with tools like the Internet and greater inner clarity.

Rose Rosetree says:

DAVID B, what wonderful observations! Thank you.

I agree. We are wonderfully familiar with every gift of the soul for that whole incarnation.

So what you wrote about that is comical but true.

Note: The picture at the top of this post was meant to show perpetual glory. Not one-time fireworks. Until I read your comment, it didn’t occur to me that anyone would interpret that photo in a different way. Haha.

Rose Rosetree says:

As for the “greater inner clarity,” that’s on us. Don’t you think?

How will we use free will?

Living in The Age of Awakening, faster spiritual evolution is possible, not guaranteed.

Rose Rosetree says:

But will we choose reputable sources for inspiration or the likes of Steve Bannon?

Will we accentuate our inner clarity by making choices that are morally sound? Or will we get all mushy or sleepy or sanctimonious? Thus, inadvertently, we can fall into serious moral culpability.

Long term, it’s all learning. Yet while we live on earth, we’ve got skin in this game.

Zofia says:

Yes, exactly David B. Building self awareness. That is my life.

For me, I have a certain type of talent that people expect something special from me, but I just see yourself as normal, which stresses me out.

But if I don’t use my talents, I feel soooo frustrated.

Zofia says:

Needing to use my talent, can make me seem more arrogant than I actually am. (I’m a bit arrogant tbh.)

Also, people judging me on my talents can make me feel rejected “as a person” (as my talents are part of who I *am*) but that is just self defeating.

Actually, my next few sessions will be based around this.

Zofia says:

Choosing to use your powers for good is important.

I could easily use my personality to be a manipulate feck, but I don’t do that unless some politicking is truly required.

Rose Rosetree says:

Wonderful comments, ZOFIA! The theme you mentioned for some RES sessions sounds excellent. Rest assured, I’ve helped others in this way.

But what is a “feck”? Somebody feckless? A person who often says, “What the feck?” 😉

Zofia says:

Haha, its essentially Irish slang for a similar sounding work as in “You fecker” and “Oh feck!”.

It’s endearing as used in Irish sitcoms like Father Ted. A bit like you Americans using “Gosh!”.

Zofia says:

It’s good to have a theme for sessions again.

Rather than, “weird stuff is happening, why is that happening, I don’t undertand…” then I learnt about astral static and other things.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for the update on slang, ZOFIA. 🙂

Just to avoid possible confusion among those of you who aren’t as familiar with my sessions as ZOFIA is, every single session, you will either bring an intention or develop it along with me.

That goes for a session of Energy READING, Energy HEALING, or Mentoring related to Empath Empowerment(R) or Enlightenment Coaching.

Rose Rosetree says:

So one might be motivated to make the appointment because of a feeling that “Weird STUFF is happening.”

But that is not an intention. And regardless of what happens during the session, it will produce results around the intention.

Rose Rosetree says:

For example, I had a client JOE who was taking himself out to dinner quite joylessly on a routine basis.

After his session with the intention, “Enjoy cooking more,” he found himself saving loads of money by making his own meals… and, yes, enjoying the process of cooking. Also the process of eating!

Rose Rosetree says:

Sometimes a client worries about what is going on energetically.

Good news there, too! Built in to any RES session, the RES apprentice or practitioner will assess how you are doing. If there’s a significant problem that lies within the scope of RES, you’ll get help for that during your session.

So make your appointment and relax.

Gabrielle says:

Rose – interesting with comment 20. I would not have thought to bring an intention like “Enjoy cooking more” to a session.

Wow – that opens up more possibilities for potential session intentions.

Gabrielle says:

This is such a nice post with comments that have me thinking.

People may call talent “that thing that others can do that I can’t” mixed with “oh, how I wish I could.”

Gabrielle says:

Julie’s comment #3 “…It’s just…a need” just makes so much sense.

Some things just are that way! It’s like gold to figure out what some of those things are in life.

I love this post and all of these comments. It was a real eye-opener for me to realize, after an RES session with an intention around creativity, that I had tons of creativity, just waiting for me to use it.

Creativity can only be expressed through taking action. It is not just going to suddenly pop into view. But if you get involved in things that interest you and thrill your soul, creativity will be expressed.

I’ve been reading a biography of Alexander Hamilton all month, and one of the things that mystified me was how so many intelligent, talented people came to be involved in the creation of the US.

One thing that the book says is–it was because the times called for it.

People who during peace time might have been at home on their farms, reading and writing in their journals, instead found it imperative to write…the Federalist papers, the constitution, etc.

This gives me hope that these current terrible times can also call our our greatest creativity.