ONEderful March 2017

ONEderful March 2017

Come celebrate ONEderful March 2017.

In so many ways, we can celebrate ONEderful March 2017. Just open up your hymnal to “The Wordless One” and sing along with me. 😉

Okay, back with awareness positioned at human reality, I’ll put it another way: Preparing for spring, come celebrate with me. Alternatively, for you Blog-Buddies on the other earth polarity, soon you will welcome the cooling breezes of fall.

Either way, weatherwise and otherwise, we’re in for a ONEderful March 2017.

Therefore, welcome to our regular, monthly opening to possibility. Yes, it’s a shiny new month here at Ever-Fresh Earth School. What can that mean for you this time?

Sharing is my favorite part of these monthly blog posts. I do hope you’ll comment below, letting our sweet, smart RES community members learn… some of your reasons to feel excited about the month to come.

ONEderful March 2017 Delight #1:

The Empath Empowerment® Workshop

Only once a year do I give this live workshop. Students travel from far and wide. Since they know that this workshop is for empaths of all skill levels. Aiming to move every workshop participant forward by six months.

And regardless of that empath’s skill level when attending our first meeting of  “Empath Empowerment® for a Stronger Sense of Self.

Maybe it doesn’t seem clear how one weekend workshop can jump-start that personal growth.

How can this Empath Coach explain? Except to say this. Personal growth for empaths develops one layer at a time. Like tasting the most delicious buttery croissant, layer after layer. Or maybe it’s more like plunging your fork into some extremely well-constructed lasagne. 😉

Anyway, that six-months forward personal growth does tend to happen during the weekend workshop. Due, I suspect, to levels of teaching built into that system of Empath Empowerment®.

Already I know names of some of the talented empaths who have signed up. And I’m just thrilled. What a ONEderful group we are going to have!

Click on this link to learn more about this annual Empath Empowerment® Workshop. Including how to get the Free Empath Check that I offer to anybody who’s considering the workshop.

ONEderful March 2017 Delight #2: My First ONLINE Workshop EVER

The name of this RES Online Workshop is going to be announced soon as I launch… It.

What type of workshop will it be, among the many skills of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)?

Umm, an RES workshop.

No hints until then. Except that I’ve been working on it for a year. Later today, like most days, I’ll be working on it some more. Haha.

ONEderful March 2017 Delight #3: Loving My Springtime Garden

On a differently personal note, it’s amazing to have a host of golden daffodils right in my own back yard. Plus a festival of purple crocuses.

Do any of you Blog-Buddies have gardening photos that you might share?

Never, ever has spring come so soon to my garden. Although I could think “Global Warming,” I won’t. Because I do all I reasonably can to engage in political activism. While enjoying my garden is simply delight.

Garden growth helps with personal growth.

Perhaps some of my fellow gardeners can relate.

ONEderful March 2017 Delight #4: Divine Downloads of Strength

Speaking of political events in the world, I’ve noticed this. After Trump and his cronies win a battle, or other news trumpets apparent triumphs of bigotry etc., I don’t just suffer from political apprehension and disgust. Energetically there can be a rough morning, like I had today.

What solved it for me? Just using various RES skills of Energy HEALING. Plus some days I’ll wake up with a new strength, as if during the night I’ve received a Divine download.

Why, Why, Why?

Why does all this happen to me, the energetic upset part? (And maybe it also has been happening to some of you Blog-Buddies. Which is why I mention it here.)

• Maybe some of us are more involved than others in collective consciousness. So we notice more than others might… when new instances of moral culpability drag humanity down.
  • We might even have incarnated, in this lifetime, to help tilt the balance towards something glorious for this planet. During the Shift into The Age of Awakening. ( As in signing up for volunteer work that is not negotiable, being done during sleep and dream time.)
  • Could be, some of us see the importance of human caring; the need for a clean adjustment to living at a time of new vibrational freedom. When poor adjustment seems to triumph — as with public figures in extreme spiritual addiction — that distresses us a bit.
  • Folks with good skills of energetic literacy may also notice certain problems in newsmakers more clearly for what they are. (Assuming that we use personal Technique Time to explore the auras of public figures, some with very troubling changes to some of their auras.)
  • Probably those of us in Householder Enlightenment — compared to those in the Surrender Model of Enlightenment, and also those not yet in Enlightenment — are going to be especially aware of human struggles, and engage in them. With that new, and very Age of Awakening version of Enlightenment, we are not buffered by bliss in the same way as those who live the more traditionally described Surrender Model of Enlightenment. The way our consciousness is configured, we’ve got more human skin in the game.

What I Do Know

Regardless of what happens in current events.

Regardless of whether we even pay attention to the news. Or whether we ignore it entirely.

We receive a very definite protection from using RES Skills, such as those in workshops and books. Given that every one of those skills involves co-creating with Divine help!

Living now is extraordinary. One reason is that ordinary people like you and me can learn how to co-create with God.

Look, prayer is lovely. Prayer can be powerful. Yet, prayer alone cannot fix human problems. For that, we need humans to step up and use effective skills. Which you have:

• If you’ve been in an RES session with me or another RES expert
  • Or you have been using RES skills to help yourself by co-creating with God (including the skills of Empath Empowerment®)
  • Or if you have used other skills that involve co-creating effectively with God

Then you can rely on receiving wonderful spiritual help. All you need. In March 2017 and beyond.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose for this timely post…quite helpful!

Yes I too am opening to new positive possibilities in March 2017.

Your garden sounds lovely. No flowers yet in my neck of the woods…yet some are starting to poke their way up through the soil.

Zofia says:

lol. Actually, I’m one for being so busy doing things that I forget to pray!

Or I get lost in problem solving and forget to actually pray.

Or I get bored getting into that routine. Anyways, I hope my prayers convert into someone getting some Divine Downloads.

It might not work that way, but that’s a motivation.

Emily T says:

Thanks Rose this is super helpful.

Last few months has felt like my skin in the game is paper thin! RES sessions and mentoring has helped so much.

Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY, thank you for sharing.

It’s mysterious to me, the role that people play for collective consciousness, beyond ordinary human understanding.

I do think that people in Householder Enlightenment — like you — and also people who are actively engaged in co-creating with God (in one way or another) are more likely to feel discomfort with every Trumpian surge. Or similar.

Rose Rosetree says:

Yet our steadiness and persistence have great power.

So, back at the human life (rather than World Server role), can you share one thing that you’re looking forward to about March, Ms. EMILY?

Isabella C. says:

About your last point, I can so relate.

Last night was crackling with fear and terror particularly strongly, following Trump’s speech to congress. (Which I did not watch- barf- but it was taking place only a few miles away.)

I woke up feeling like I had been asleep for years. (Like way more had happened than could be possible in 8 hours.)

Isabella C. says:

A theme that is particularly pressing right now is moral culpability and dealing with the morally culpable.

In recent weeks I have seen how this is showing up in some people’s lives in dramatic ways.

Isabella C. says:

Now is not the time for powerfully good people to make excuses for those who choose to do bad.

In most cases it just weakens you.

Isabella C. says:

Being in the habit of denying or excusing bad behavior when it’s happening makes you an easy target for victimhood and limits your helping ability, your actual good impact on the world.

Rose Rosetree says:

All true, ISABELLA C. Thank you for expressing this so clearly.

Rose Rosetree says:

Many of you reading this blog may not be able to relate to some of the comments here.

It’s mysterious, as I’ve written already today.

What matters is that each of us does our reasonable best to say and do what helps regular human caring to flourish in this world. Standing for truth rather than lies and accountability over going along.

Isabella C. says:

I am optimistic, though….

Sometimes, especially lately, when I am in session with a client who has been going through something very difficult, I will notice how PROUD the Divine Being is of them.

Isabella C. says:

Not a paternalistic or condescending type of pride, but impressed and astounded at what we can handle.

Wowed.

Humbled.

Isabella C. says:

Just one more bit of evidence, to me, that what we’re going through right now is not normal!

But that we’re lucky to be going through it.

Isabella C. says:

It seems like it’s as much a privilege for the Divine Beings to take part in these sessions as it is for us.

Maybe a strange idea, but I think it’s true. They’re lucky when we call their names. 🙂

Isabella C. says:

And, by the way, this is not when the client is going through something that seems at all triumphant.

Isabella C. says:

The times I can remember this happening, things seemed messy and my client had come into the session feeling ashamed or disappointed or like things were a big ol’ mess and they didn’t know what the heck to do.

Isabella C. says:

So definitely, that last paragraph in your comment 11, Rose, about just doing our reasonable best.

Perfection not required (or possible).

Rose Rosetree says:

ISABELLA CATES, thank you for every golden word.

Beautifully observed. To this RES Practitioner, absolutely true.

Emily T says:

Thanks Rose.

I am looking forward to visiting the Kew Gardens Orchid exhibition, going to see a few films with my mom and making some collages out of all the Vogues I bought for 25p at my local library!

Wonderful comments Isabella.

As one of those clients, going through a difficult situation with an unhinged patron at work, I appreciate these words and your insight, Rose, about being in householder enlightenment now.

As for Onederful March I am looking forward to a vacation next week, to RES sessions, and to spring.

Zofia says:

🙂 The level of informality I’m experiencing when praying is a bit funny. For example, I’ve got to the point where I’m asking Krishna to “scout the area” for astral nasties (see Rose’s notes on Astral Static and notes in The New Strong), like a kid asking mum to check for monsters under the bed. He’s just so obliging, it makes me laugh.

Primmie says:

I feel the shift that the beginning of spring always brings for me.

This is always my most creative time of year. I feel very grateful for the intelligence I have.

Primmie says:

I feel that my intelligence is not really mine, it’s divine and it comes through me, so I give it the form of “me” and I get to enjoy it.

Primmie says:

It feels wonderful to be part of life’s intelligence and I think more than ever it’s important to use it now.

The world needs it.

Primmie says:

What I’ve learnt in my life is powerful and useful and it’s time to share it.

Do a good start to the month for me! Happy March everyone.

Rose Rosetree says:

Such fun to hear from all of you this morning!

I can’t resist pointing out something, though, about the sort of prayer you wrote about here, ZOFIA. Of course, any kind of prayer you choose is between you and the Divine. It’s your sacred right to do whatever you wish.

However, in case any of you readers are wondering, praying that Krishna will “scout the area for astral nasties” is NOT an example of co-creating with the Divine.

Rose Rosetree says:

And, in particular, when I took the unusual measure of giving a powerful technique for RES Energy HEALING in the last issue of my newsletter, what did I entrust you with?

It was (and is) a highly effective method to co-create a specific type of energy healing. Not a game. Not a basis for improv.

Rose Rosetree says:

I’m glad you feel comfortable working with a Divine Being, ZOFIA, but you are not a consciousness engineer.

Although brilliant in your professional field, you have not earned the standing to design techniques whose results are known. Doing this is a professional skill that involves knowledge of the mechanics of consciousness.

Would you also try do-it-yourself dentistry? Or maybe give yourself a bit of foot surgery?

Rose Rosetree says:

What you’ve described here merely sounds ineffective, ZOFIA. In which case, you got off easy.

I’ll warn you and other Blog-Buddies right now. Making up healings or other energy-related techniques can lead to serious problems.

Co-creating with the Divine isn’t a game. At least, it isn’t a game for those who are actively pursuing personal growth. And just because you invoke the name of a Divine Being doesn’t mean that you, as a human, have skill for producing co-created results.

Zofia says:

But I guess that’s the point of living in the Age of Awakening. No veil.

Rose Rosetree says:

Please clarify what you mean there, ZOFIA.

For example, “No veil” helps explain how many people are struggling with addiction — regarding consciousness (spiritual addiction) or substance abuse.

“No veil” also helps explain why many people no longer care about whether statements from politicians are “factually correct.” (In human terms, that means, “Lies.”)

Rose Rosetree says:

With a completely different interpretation, “No veil” means a time when millions of people can evolve so rapidly that they move into Householder Enlightenment — or the Surrender Model of Enlightenment, if their souls prefer it.

Rose Rosetree says:

Also, “no veil” means that people can play around with energies as if they were playing with a new model of mobile phone.

The difference being that it’s perfectly fine to play around with one’s personal phone.

While experimenting with consciousness can cause terrible suffering. I know something about that since, on occasion, I’ll devote a session of RES Energy HEALING to cleaning up the mess that a client has inadvertently created in his aura. That happened just last month. What was involved in that problem? A lot of sobbing.

Zofia says:

Sorry Rose, it’s just a joke really. It s just fun how immediately present divine beings can feel. I think it’s mainly that which can make me feel a bit safer.

Jean says:

Great and helpful comments everyone. Thank you all.

Yes living now is indeed extraordinary!

Jean says:

These comments help me to understand some of the possible reasons my own health has been unusually and consistently challenged – in a fascinating variety of ways – since January 20th.

Jean says:

Also helps understand my increased need for deep sleep – and that waking up feeling of…newfound dedication 🙂

Jean says:

Happily I have been starting to feel better recently and am moving forward with a number of projects – starting with the smaller ones first.

RES skills and this blog are invaluable tools that I am most grateful for.

Rose Rosetree says:

Golly, JEAN from our Enlightenment Life List.

Thank you for sharing.

I am so glad your health has begun to improve.