Skilled Empath Merge? What Is That?

Skilled Empath Merge Rose Rosetree

Skilled Empath Merge, so fascinating! What is it?

Skilled Empath Merge means what? Different from an aura reading, a psychic reading, an energy reading, or “Picking up a vibe.”

Learn the truth here.

What Is a Skilled Empath Merge?

Doing this kind of Empath Merge, you safely, deeply and powerfully experience what it is like to be another person.

This is the deepest experience of energetic literacy, a.k.a. aura reading.

Frankly, it’s the purpose of all empath gifts. Whichever of the 15 empath gifts you may have, they have been installed in preparation for you to do skilled version of Empath Merge.

BTW, you can read many samples of Skilled Empath Merge here at this blog. (“Skilled Empath Merge” will be in the title; other celebrity readings are done with Aura Reading or Face Reading.)

Also, if you have a personal session with me, I will do a quick Skilled Empath Merge of YOU, right near the start.

In the photo above, I was doing guess what? With at an ancient lake at Glacier National Park. (Why could I do that? Because one of my empath gifts is Environmental Empath Ability.) Usually I do Skilled-type Empath Merges with people, for sure!

Want Even More Clarity about Skilled Empath Merge?

Then let’s clear up some common misunderstandings….

Q. Can you do an Empath Merge if you aren’t an empath?

A. Never. No worries, though. You can develop powerful skills of energetic literacy. Anyone can!

So you might want to check out a five-lesson, free, online workshop: “Aura Reading for You.” Still very new! Yet my workshop development team is hearing that folks are enjoying it.

Q. Who else is never, ever doing any kind of legitimate Empath Merge?

A. Someone who acts “empathic.” Does “empathic listening.” Or otherwise shows recognition of your pain. (Especially see comments at that linked-to article.)

Q. But what does it mean, really, acting empathic?

A. That’s a really good question, because people can mean such vague things? I’d say, acting empathic means demonstrating psychological identification with the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of others.

(Okay, if that person acting empathic also happens to be an empath, acting empathic could be done by an empath. That person could also be wearing a red sombrero or chewing gum. The empath part is not relevant!)

Okay, How about More Q&A Concerning Skilled Empath Merge

Q. Is a Skilled Empath Merge done by someone who acts empathetic?

A. Small difference between this and “empathic”! Mostly adding the letters “e” and “t.” Otherwise, but not much difference.

Seriously, if the person acting empathetic also happens to be an empath, guess what? Coincidence!

Sure, an empath might act empathetic. Hey, that empath could also be wearing a green beanie. Or offering to share a candy bar. The empath part is not relevant. Not when you’re considering who acts empathetically.

Q. Can one of these heavy duty Empath Merges with Skill happen automatically? Like, by any person who shows empathy?

A. Another wrong track! Hey, I once used that word to refer to empaths.

As in “Empowered by Empathy.” Now out of print, because I took it off the market. Since it is about as current as Word 1980. In my defense, it was the first book in English for empaths. I have learned a lot since then.

(And you guessed it. If the person with empathy also happens to be an empath, that person… could be an empath. That person could also be wearing a top hat or eating popcorn. The empath part is not relevant!)

Calling All Empaths Who’d Like to Learn Skilled Empath Merge

Empaths, you can definitely learn this skill. It’s just a skill!

If you were born as an empath, you can learn to do Skilled Empath Merge. Get basic skills first, though, so you will keep your life in balance.

Lucky you! Four books to build basic empath skills are available from me. All powerful learning tools if you’re seeking Empath Empowerment®.

• Ideally you’ll read that whole sequence. Even the first of these book can make you a skilled empath. But the sequence of three will get you really, really solid skills.
  • Then you’ve done the ideal sequence for learning Skilled Empath Merge. Then you’re ready Book #4. The how-to book dedicated to these amazing explorations of human consciousness,The Master Empath.”
  • This article summarizes all four books on Empath Empowerment. Like, which book to read when?

AJ says:

Thank you, Rose, for clarifying Empathic vs. Empathetic vs. Empathy.

It was a question I was going to ask at the Empath Empowerment® for a Stronger Sense of Self workshop last weekend.

Liane says:

Two things I know for sure: I was born an empath; I am an unskilled empath.

Liane says:

I have exactly two skilled empath merges under my belt, which is exciting to me, but I now clearly understand my limitations in thinking I understand everything!

Liane says:

This post did a lot in clearing up some questions I had about the difference between being an empath and having empathy.

Although I do believe I listen with a great deal of empathy because I’m an emapth. Probably too much empathy.

Liane says:

The more confidence I gain by practicing the skills I’m learning from ‘Become the Most Important Person in the Room’, the more I am aware that practically bleeding with empathy while listening to someone else simply isn’t healthy for me, nor is it helping the other person at all!

Liane says:

Like you said, Rose, “get basic skills first, though, so you will keep your life in balance”.

Thank you for this very educational post.

Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, it just warms my heart that you’re gaining better skills one bit at a time.

Really, Empath Empowerment(R) is like other skills you’ve learned, like how to drive a car or ride a horse. You get off to a good start but don’t presume you must know it all in one hour.

Learning good skills takes a while, and develops over time.

Rose Rosetree says:

You’re ready to put in that smallish bit of time.

And I’m very ready to teach you. 🙂

Grace R says:

In the last couple years I’ve learnt being told i’m too sensitive is not an insult anymore.

I am becoming aware when I’m actually merging and reading others. I wonder if there is group I can connect with to learn more and develop skills to master this gift and use it as I was created to do.

GRACE R, how courageous of you to come onto my blog and comment. Thank you. Probably you’ve spoken for many lurkers with your Comment #9.

First of all, “merging and reading other people” is not a good thing. I urge you to stop immediately. What can help you stop, and altogether have a much better life? Learn skills of Empath Empowerment®. You’ll find that here, not from all the copycats who use the term “Empath Empowerment.”

I’d love to teach you effective skills and knowledge. As an Empath Coach, I help people to gain a stronger sense of self, rather than becoming increasingly confused.

Best place to start becoming a skilled empath — rather than a sufffering, unskilled empath — is this how-to book. You read one short chapter a day. Have up to 10 minutes of simple homework. Gain a much stronger sense of self. And, after 30 days, you’re a skilled empath!

About this part of your Comment #9, GRACE R, ” I’ve learnt being told i’m too sensitive is not an insult anymore.”

To use a technical term: Rubbish! Whether or not folks tell you this is supposed to be a compliment, what the heck are they doing? Appointing themselves authorities to tell you about you, what you are, etc.? The nerve!

When I facilitate personal sessions for clients, I don’t volunteer random info about them. I never tell them, “Your problem is.”

Blog-Buddies, do you have people in your life who tell you that you’re “too sensitive” or you’re “an empath” or you have “psychic talent” or “you’re anxious” or other labels that they feel they have the right to mention to you casually? If so, how have you responded?

Eve says:

Grace R, you have been extremely fortunate to find this website, as you have come to the blog of the person who literally wrote the book. Go to..

..for an online workshop.

Eve says:

There is a great online forum for the worshop, so you can meet others, but please get your learning directly from the Teacher.

And congratulations!

Cynthia says:

Grace R, I also thank you for reaching out. You’ve come to a good place that you can trust.

Rose’s blog has a lot of resources for you, although I personally think they make good supplements (but not a substitute for) dedicated resources here, her books for empaths and also her online workshops for empaths.

Cynthia says:

Please use your discernment about connecting with a group. Many people who advice empaths, and many free groups for empaths, are shockingly unhelpful. That’s my perspective as a skilled empath, anyway.

For sure, I recommend this blog post about such groups:

EVE and CYNTHIA, thanks to both of you.