Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading. Plot Twist!

Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading

Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading — with a plot twist for the famous author.

This Alexander McCall Smith aura reading does contain a plot twist. Not one from his popular novels but from his aura itself.

How did our latest aura reading story get started?

Blog-Buddy GILLIAN piqued my curiosity. Telling me this interesting fact about Alexander McCall Smith. Amazingly productive, he is the author of the “No 1 Ladies Detective Agency” series.

He writes 1000 words per hour. Amazingly, on a normal writing day he produces 5000 words.

Just to give you an idea, how many words are in “The New Strong“? About 55,000. Given Alexander McCall Smith’s typical pace, that would take him just 11 days. Me? It took three years.

Writing Comes So Quickly. Why?

For Alexander McCall Smith, the writing process appears wondrously simple. As he explained in an interview with The Atlantic Magazine:

“The way I write is that I sit there and I don’t really have to think. I don’t have to ask myself what’s going to happen next. It just comes.

“So that, I think, would suggest that it’s being done by the subconscious mind. Therefore, things can happen that surprise me.”

My Simple Goal.

For this Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading, I’m curious: What’s with that prolific writing? What kind of a person does that? Specifically, who is this guy?

Because, Blog-Buddies, I’m way curious. Why does this man write novels from the perspective of… who? “A proud, ‘traditionally built’ African woman.”

Given that Alexander McCall Smith is a very white, very male Scotsman.  Think thinning gray hair and light blue eyes.

Why would his subconscious mind find these stories. Or supply plots, etc.? Writing as if he were that woman from Botswana.

Definitely, let’s share an Alexander McCall Smith aura reading. Here is a photo of the prolific novelist. And you can find some general background on aura reading at the end of this post.

Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading:

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

40 feet. Overfunctioning a bit. (Considering his overall aura dimensions.)

Concerning the personal presence of Alexander McCall Smith, hello! What’s with this? Maybe like being ambidextrous?

1. On the one hand: He’s got a dry wit. Plus a detached way of observing human life.
  2. Physically, he’s got the presence of a well-self-satisfied man. Tall, he’s reasonably comfortable in his body. Beyond that, Alexander McCall Smith relates to life as an intellectual.
  3. On the other hand: Hello! The spirit of that solidly built, African woman… dwells within him. Sharing his aura, she can easily move to the forefront. (For instance, while he writes a novel).
  4. Contrasting with Alexander McCall Smith, this woman is very social. Humbler than him, as personalities go. Of special interest: Her gentle tolerance of other people. Despite all their foibles. Also evident is her knack for interpersonal problem-solving. Making relationships work without bossing others around!

Shocking or not, that’s the deal.

• Summing up: Who is the main presence dominating now? This man called “Alexander McCall Smith.” Intellectual and a bit rigid.
  • Meanwhile, there’s also a completely different person woman right in his aura. Comfortably sharing it along with him. Gentle and writerly, in personality.

Quite Some Plot Twist, An Entity Sharing the Writer’s Aura!

Personality-wise the female spirit seems to be gentle.

Process-wise, you’ll note that she shares his aura. Hardly gentle. Or appropriate.

Except that his soul has consented. Plus fame has been added into the mix.

And also, I doubt that he has a conscious clue of the truth of his convenient arrangement. Which brings him so much “creativity.”

As an RES Practitioner, I’ve certainly encountered this sort of arrangement before.

She seems to have worked out an agreement with him. Leaving him in charge much of the time. When writing, she has her own moments of dominating.

Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading:

Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity

1/4 inch. Alexander McCall Smith’s Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity is nearly in complete shutdown.

Why? Simplifying the mess, to him, “creativity” means “surrender.”

And surrender means letting his “subconscious” take over.

With energetic literacy skills, plus experience at RES Energy Healing, I’m here to tell you. Blog-Buddies, Alexander McCall Smith is not involved in creativity.

Alexander McCall Smith has stumbled into a “secret” whereby he has an entity sharing his aura. Not that she has entirely told him the truth. She may well have told him that she is his subconscious mind.

Well, she isn’t. This is an entirely different being. An astral entity. A lie like this is typical of an entity who would be interested in colonizing a human being’s aura.

Can Aura Sharing Be Healed?

Yes. From an RES Energy HEALING perspective, as a soul, Alexander McCall Smith would benefit spirit releasement. But this would only have been available as an option in the early stages. Such a healing centerpiece could be facilitated by me or other RES Professionals. (Apprentices don’t learn this skill set; it’s a bit more advanced.)

By now, what has the author got? A full-fledged dependency upon an entity. Unlikely to change in his lifetime.

If – and this is a highly unlikely if — Alexander McCall Smith were interested in ending this particular experiment, he could. However this would require a heavy-duty exorcism.

Besides, Alexander McCall Smith’s whole professional career involves transcribing words and books provided by this entity. That’s why he writes so prolifically.

Although it’s quite unusual for a writer to be involved in a dynamic like this, hello! You’ll often find something similar by researching the aura of a channeler.

For example, you might find it interesting to read about the difference between the aura of Esther Hicks and her aura while channeling “Abraham.” Plenty of details are yours for the reading in this how-to book about how to attain human-type success.

Alexander McCall Smith Aura Reading:

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sense of Self

3 inches. Under-functioning. Nearly in shutdown.

Mr. Smith is hardly a deep man, scarcely introspective. Although possessing a certain gentility of manners, he’s no Highly Sensitive Person.

With the particular energetic experiment he’s enjoying in this lifetime, what has he got for a sense of self. The equivalent of a flat-screen TV image of himself in somewhat idealized characteristics.

No personal growth needed. None pursued.

Meanwhile, the more lively experience of Alexander McCall Smith’s aura has little to do with him as an individual. Rather, there’s the energy sharing that he does with soul with such great access to his energy field.

In Conclusion

Earth School is a planet for spiritual evolution. Each human life gives a chance to evolve. Experimenting away, we’re sure to learn.

Eventually he’ll have his Life Review from this incarnation. By then, if not before, Alexander McCall Smith will understand the truth of the energy-sharing arrangement.

Yet in life we always pay the price. In many lifetimes to come, he may have to repair the damage to his mind-body coordination. Reminds me of a reading done by the great Edgar Cayce. Famed as “The Sleeping Prophet,” Cayce used to do channeling back in the day. Bringing through medical knowledge, in his case, rather than amusing novels.

In a book that I read back during the 1960’s, I came upon quite a plot twist. A different one from that discussed in this article.

While giving a reading, Edgar Cayce channeled this (to paraphrase):

Of course he’s got epilepsy this lifetime. In his last incarnation, he worked as a channeler.

Get the Irony to that Plot Twist?

Cayce might have stopped channeling — if he had heard a word of that reading. Only he didn’t hear a word. Not humanly.

Channeling, Edgar Cayce’s ears were entirely taken over by a spirit. Just like the rest of him.

So he never heard or knew that… despite the wonderful service he gave, channeling wasn’t good for Edgar Cayce.

Long-term, sharing his spirit with an entity probably isn’t that great for Alexander McCall Smith. But he’ll pay the price, if there is one. And then he’ll move forward as an immortal soul.

At Earth School, We Always Pay the Price

So, Blog-Buddies, you might congratulate yourself for NOT being Alexander McCall Smith. For not having that prolific “creativity.”

Sure, it has brought him wealth and fame.

Writers like GILLIAN may have envied his “creativity.”

This aura reader wouldn’t.

And, as a writer, I’d put it this way:

“When a writer is that prolific, he isn’t creating. He’s taking dictation.”

More about Aura Reading

Skills for depth aura reading are so important for Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Just like mathematics as the language of science. Likewise aura reading is the basis of all mind-body-spirit techniques.

Whether for aura healing or personal growth. And even essential for Empath Coaching, at least the way I do it: Helping each individual rapidly progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

Did you know? This highly practical skill doesn’t have to mean psychic development. Not when taught as a form of energetic literacy. Learn more on our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

More Resources, Including the Exciting New Freebie

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, experiences like these become available:

• Doing a three-part Lie Detector test, with uncanny accuracy and plenty of nuance
  • Previewing a new date sexually (Reading chakra databanks like, “What Joe is like as a lover?”)
  • Reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Higher Self, level
  • Besides that, you can read auras at the astral (or psychic) (or subconscious) level.
  • Also, with some advanced training within Stage Three Energetic Literacy, wow! You’ll be reading auras from regular photographs.
  • So practical! You can read auras in depth and detail whenever you like.

Bl0g-Buddies, I’m delighted to tell you about two powerful resource. The new “Aura Reading Online Workshop,” introduced at this link. This can turn you into a really skilled aura reader.

In addition, there’s a five-lesson introductory workshop: “Aura Reading for YOU” It’s free, so why not check it out!

Gillian says:

Wow, Rose, thank you so much for doing this reading!

It is fascinating on so many levels.

Firstly, I am so glad that my contest entry piqued your interest to the point of inspiring you to read Alexander McCall Smith’s aura :-).

Gillian says:

Secondly, what a plot twist! I absolutely was not expecting that.

This blog post has succeeded in puncturing any remnant of envy I had :-).

Gillian says:

I remember hearing McCall Smith talk about his seamless writing process several years ago, and at the time my response was to feel very downcast at my own slowness by comparison.

I would never have guessed the truth of the situation. Suddenly my plodding creativity seems much more attractive. Phew!

Gillian says:

Once again, I am so grateful for energetic literacy. How amazing it is to have this resource available, to see through illusions.

Amazing.

Thank you, Rose.

Isabella C. says:

Fascinating… Aura reading is the best prescription for jealousy.

Avid Reader says:

So very interesting! Thank you!

Emily says:

Wow! I have read a few of his (her?) books. I now also wonder about a few other authors I admire…

So enlightening Rose thank you!

Emily says:

Amazing how many illusions upon illusions there are to be found.

Dana W. says:

Thank you for this reading!

I certainly didn’t anticipate the plot twist.

In retrospect it seems so clear from his words about his writing process, but I didn’t expect that from an author, either.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for all these comments so far on this thread, Blog-Buddies.

What a gem this is, ISABELLA:

Aura reading is the best prescription for jealousy.

Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T, about your Comment #6, this is pretty unusual, what’s going on with Mr. Smith.

Being inspired by one’s subconscious mind can happen to any author. Including descriptions of past-life memories. (Probably that’s most common — moving into a light hypnotic trance and recounting experiences from past incarnations.)

Rose Rosetree says:

Speaking of which, I’m a big fan of novels by Joan Grant.

She presented them as novels. Yet as you can read in her memoir, each work was created by being a client for past-life regression. Then piecing together the incidents and making them read like a cohesive story.

Rose Rosetree says:

If you’re curious about her books, I’d recommend that you begin with “Winged Pharaoh.”

Mel says:

Thanks for the book recommendation, Rose! That looks awesome.

This is quite astonishing!!

Emily says:

Thanks Rose, I will check out that book. 🙂

Fascinating! I remember reading the first one of his books and puzzling at the mismatch between his photo and the voice of the story.

Now it makes sense.

Jnana says:

This is unsettling to say the least.

Rose Rosetree says:

No need to worry, JNANA. Not only is such an experiment relatively rare…

It doesn’t happen without a soul’s permission.

And every incarnation provides a chance to learn, come what may.

Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, you noticed a mismatch.

I felt an unsettling emptiness. Twice I tried to start one of these books and I just couldn’t continue. Not horror but more like “Nobody’s home” creeping through the words.

It was something about Alexander’s style as a writer, I thought then….

The mystery remains for me then as to why Joyce Carol Oates is so gosh-darned and famously prolific as a writer.

I hope you will consider blogging sometime about some other unusually productive writers…

Many thanks for your always facsinating blog.

Rose Rosetree says:

ANONYMOUSLY ANONYMOUS, for most super-productive writers I think the answer is simply that they work hard. As in spending many hours a day.

That, combined with talent, can result in a large list of published work.

AJ says:

One of my favorite books is called “On Writing” and it’s written by Stephen King. I think you’re right about that, Rose.

Super-productive writers write a lot and according to Stephen, they also read a lot too.

Dana W. says:

Rose, re: comment #20, I’m so glad you said that. I bought his first book and didn’t get past the first page.

At the time I thought I was being picky.

Dana W. says:

Thank you, too, for the book recommendation!

Dana W. says:

Isabella C., I also love what you said – that aura reading is the best prescription for jealousy:)

Interesting, Rose. I actually didn’t finish the book I read by him. I was disturbed by it but couldn’t have said why.

Zofia says:

“Aura reading is the best prescription for jealousy.” That does sound a bit mean folks.

Like, yay, “someone is suffering more than I thought, makes me feel better.”

Zofia says:

My main disencouragement in getting more skills in aura reading and empath merging is the amount of suffering I would witness. Even my experiments so far has made me pity people I actually admire a lot… Why shoot your heros?

Zofia says:

It’s sad… 🙁 I much rather let Rose do the emotional growth required and let me use the info! I think it would be better if I could specifically look at fun stuff like “gifts of the soul”.

Zofia says:

I think at Rose’s level (and at the level of her apprentices and trainees) it becomes more bearable as you’re equipped to help, rather than just witness.

Rose Rosetree says:

Fear not, ZOFIA, about being swamped with problems when you read auras.

You have so much choice over which person’s aura you read, and which chakra databank.

Rose Rosetree says:

What is one of the first skills you learn for reading auras of other people?

In the new online workshop, “Aura Reading Online Workshop” (wild name, right?), you learn how to read a gift of the person’s soul. For any chakra databank you choose.

Right there, something that is ALWAYS beautiful.

Rose Rosetree says:

Plus, what else? The system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses(R) is packed with protections for the aura reader.

Protection for you is huge, whether doing either RES Energy READING Skills or RES Energy HEALING Skills or Empath Empowerment(R).

And that’s true whether you learn those skills from my books or from a live workshop or an online workshop. So, really, fear not.

Zofia says:

Ah ha! Sounds good. I need to find a few months when I have some capacity to tackle the learning curves.

Also, given how idiosyncratic my thinking can be, I suspect some individual mentoring will help me keep on track.

Isabella C. says:

Zofia, it’s not mean at all. Perhaps you’re imagining mean-spiritedness where there is none.

In my experience, if you are jealous of someone and read their aura (or have someone read it for you), it does wash away jealousy, which can be mean-spirited.

Isabella C. says:

Finding out what’s going on with someone more deeply with aura reading is honoring another person’s humanity, instead of making them an object for envy.

Isabella C. says:

In some cases, you might realize how much a person has suffered, or witness evidence of just how hard they have worked to have whatever success they have. Etc.

Isabella C. says:

And then quietly realize you no longer wish to be them or have their life, you’re no longer tempted to curse them for being so “lucky” while you alone suffer.

Instead you have compassion and appreciation for the value of your own life.

Isabella C. says:

By the way, it doesn’t sound like this man is suffering that much.

Rose Rosetree says:

ISABELLA C., brava! Important points, eloquently put.

Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, I’m also grateful to you. It’s important to give voice to fears, or other assumptions, that cause people not to wish to read auras.

Perhaps, a couple hundred years ago, people told themselves, “That book-learnin’ will make you stuck-up” or some such nonsense.

Bring on your fears about energetic literacy, Blog-Buddies. You’re invited to comment away!

Isabella C. says:

Yes, I’m glad you mentioned it, Zofia, so I could clear up what I meant.

Very possible other people were thinking the same thing as you.

Zofia says:

Thanks Isabella, I was just flipping it around a bit. I understand. If you’re feeling jealous or envious about surface things, you can use aura reading and take the opportunity to do a bit of personal growth. 🙂

Zofia says:

For context, I am in a position where certain people could be quite envious of me. Oh man.

It’s hard to explain that luck has nothing to do with it! I have to resist the temptation to make myself overly vulnerable in an attempt to humanise myself in ways that aren’t appropriate!

Zofia says:

Anyway, the idea is that doing an aura reading is a privilege and shouldn’t be used for shallow, gossipy type intentions. 🙂

Zofia says:

Or else its just like people wanting to find out about the personal foibles of celebrities to bring them down to a common level…

Zofia says:

Also, Rose, I agree. Who would have thought that “nerd culture” would now be mainstream, for example?

An Avid Reader says:

This line of comments brings to mind the expression “you can’t read a book by its cover”!

Zofia says:

Also, apologies Isabella. I don’t know you in person, but I imagine you don’t suffer with my level of cynicism about certain things!

I probably need to create a session intention around this in a future RES session.

Isabella C. says:

Exactly, Zofia.

Hey, I’ve done the same thing. For example, over-sharing with people so they could see actually I wasn’t so lucky! (Though, of course, I am lucky in many ways.)

Jealousy is no fun, on either side.

No need to apologize, but thank you for it all the same.