Not Astral Romance, Enlightenment Guest Post, AJ's Practical Part Two

Not Astral Romance

Not Astral Romance — AJ discovers something even sweeter, Enlightenment

Not Astral Romance: That is becoming a theme in AJ’s story. Click for Part One of this Enlightenment Guest Post to hear about the serious human-type problems facing AJ.

Then let’s continue with his guest post. What is especially important about this Part Two?

Today AJ spells out specific ways that he moved past involvement in practices that prevailed during the New Age Years, from 1980 until the Shift into The Age of Awakening on 12/21/12.

Practices that could be called “The Romance of the Astral.” (Could be called that. Have been!)

This practical perspective makes AJ’s Part Two article into a great resource. Have you or any friends been struggling to let go of the big promises — and big personal investment — from those New Age Years?

Moving forward doesn’t disrespect all that you’ve done. Build on it. You may have done loads of psychological work, spiritual technqiues, and energy healing. Doing this because it helped you.

You keep every good bit of growth, even if that “More the merrier” New Age emphasis might be obsolete now.

Consider: It’s time to move forward. And embrace life Post-New-Age! AJ offers wonderful perspective on how we can thrive in this Age of Awakening… even to the extent of moving into spiritual Enlightenment.

Not Astral Romance, Why Not?

Rose calls it “The Romance of the Astral” for a reason. These astral vibrations remind us of the heaven we once knew and loved before we incarnated here. But we didn’t incarnate at Earth School to live an astral experience. We incarnated here to grow and evolve with human consciousness.

Thank goodness I overcame Spiritual Addiction prior to humanity moving into the Age of Awakening. Now that the veil is gone, it’s become easier than ever for people like me to position our consciousness at the astral. Rather than focusing on our human lives.

No Astral Romance. Moving Into Human-Based Spirituality.

It took me a few years to fully understand the negative consequences of Spiritual Addiction. Then, finally, I stopped pursuing energies as a substitute for my life. Instead, I started focusing attention on my human life.

This tip worked for me: I instructed my Spirit Guides to speak only to my subconscious mind.

If I needed to know something important, they could make the guidance automatic. Coming through my everyday thoughts.

In addition, developing new social skills, I took back quite a bit of my power. Power that I had been outsourcing to my guides and angels.

Wow, Take Back My Own Power and Start Using It!

How? For starters, I made it clear to myself that I was the one in charge.

Remember the part of The Lord’s Prayer that goes, “Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven”?

This I’ve changed to “My will be done here on Earth!”

Now that I think about it, those biblical teachings from the Age of Faith

Really don’t work translate very well in the Age of Awakening!

And thus, I transitioned into a consciousness lifestyle Rose calls “Human-Based Spirituality.”

Shining a Light on Astral Romance: Human-Based Spirituality

Powerfully true new ideas, like what I read in comments at this post, opened up my awareness.  Allowing me to overcome Spiritual Addiction.

In turn, this inspired me to make huge strides of growth in my personal and professional life.

Subsequently:

• I moved to Florida
  • Ended an 11-year love relationship
  • Made new friends
  • And watched in amazement as my consulting business took off.

No Astral Romance. Instead, The New Strong

Human-based Spirituality served me for a few years, but it stopped working for me in 2016. Even though my consciousness was positioned at the Human Vibrational Frequencies, I started to experience a whole new set of issues related to living in The Age of Awakening.

A lot had changed for me. In particular, sessions of RES helped me grow and evolve faster then ever!

But limiting my technique time to 20 minutes a day wasn’t enough. Not to keep me moving forward fast as I wanted in my spiritual growth.

Fortunately, I attended Rose’s first ever workshop for “The New Strong.” There I learned several techniques to keep myself sane, even while the world around me was in chaos.

The techniques Rose taught us were simple to follow. Put simply, they helped me live a better human life.

Gradually I started to notice my soul waking up, little by little. The RES Energy HEALING skills removed STUFF from my aura. (In RES, STUFF means stored energetic garbage at the level of the subconscious mind.)

One of the distinctive aspects of these skills involves “PUT-IN.” Rather than just receiving a clearing, what happened whenever STUFF moved out? In came new energies, co-created with Divine help, to express my soul.

Living The New Strong Accelerated My Spiritual Growth

Specifically, what changed with this more awakened soul expression?

• Even the toughest situations I encountered… started to become manageable.
  • I found it easier to forgive people who had hurt me.
  • It became easier to let go of anger.
  • Finally I could focus on what made me truly happy in life.

Gradual changes accumulated until…. Click!

Age of Awakening Enlightenment, Not Astral Romance

Recently, in a mentoring session with Rose, she validated that I had moved into yet another consciousness lifestyle: Enlightenment.

Age of Awakening-type Enlightenment!

How did this happen? All the events of the past year (along with the RES sessions, techniques, and workshops) pushed me right over that threshold.

So important: My free will, and follow-through with handling life events. What convinced me this mattered so much for spiritual evolution now, in The Age of Awakening?

Because exactly 10 days after… my ex-boyfriend and I sold our final house?

Right after closing the door on that chapter of my life…

That’s when I moved into Enlightenment.

(Note from Blog Monitor Rose: More about that in the final article of this Three-Part Series.)

Love this post, and photo of you. Looking forward to part 3!

Liane says:

Yay AJ! I love, love, live “My will be done here on earth”. Yes!

Congratulations on your enlightenment, your journey is an intersting one.

Liane says:

‘love, love, love’….

Zofia says:

Thanks again AJ.

Julie says:

AJ, that’s interesting about biblical teachings not translating as well today.

When I hear hymns or religious songs on the radio, I am more aware now of how passive they sound.

I don’t think, decades ago, that they struck me that way.

Julie says:

Maybe because some are about lifting up problems to God to solve them.

And if they are not solved, saying that is what is meant to be.

Julie says:

Just for curiosity’s sake, I googled to see how many signs or posters have this message.

Saying something like “Hello! God is handling all of your problems today.”

Julie says:

Or, one that I just saw:

“God is working on your problem. Stay calm. Stay sweet…”

Julie says:

It’s a pretty common sentiment for inspirational messages.

AJ, I like yours: “My will be done.”

Fascinating observations, JULIE.

And important, seems to me.

David B says:

Thanks, AJ. So much easier to see in retrospect. In the middle of it, we need good advice.

Lindsey says:

Yaaaay AJ! Love this. Thank you for sharing such inspiration!

I love “my will be done”, hahaha, YES!

An Avid Reader says:

Congratulation, AJ, on making your way through these difficult situations, and on it leading you to enlightenment!

An Avid Reader says:

Hi All, I very much agree that it is best to solve human problems on a human level.

I do think it is a problem is someone “outsources” their life and problems for a solution all the time.

An Avid Reader says:

Not to be a naysayer, but I do still think it is okay to ask for divine help and to involve divine beings in one’s life.

I just think that it has to be done in a much more measured way (in moderation) rather than not ever being able to make a decision or to solve a problem on your own.

Gillian says:

Our own will does have limits though.

Hillary Clinton’s will was to become President – but the world had other plans…

Zofia says:

An Avid Reader: Totally.

My experience is that there can be a lot of give and take between ourselves and our guides. It seems they are willing to help, just as long as they know what we want to do..

Zofia says:

Yeah, I prefer to talk “out loud” to them… because I like talking and that’s how I think, I talk out my thoughts I only realise I’m having a thought when I need to verbalise it..

Zofia says:

the only thing being you need to be sure to be talking to the right ones. :-p

But that’s another story. I’m very much untrained in all this. I still need to figure out the best way to operate.

Rose Rosetree says:

Since you are untrained in talking to your guides, might I suggest what might be the best way to operate?

Don’t.

AJ had it right in this post. Brilliantly right.

Rose Rosetree says:

Research with the RES Energy Reading Skills had convinced me of the dangers from the very process of chatting up astral beings — whether beautiful guides, guardian angels, or random astral beings who like playing with (well meaning but perhaps gullible) humans.

To learn more, see “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.”

Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, can you imagine somebody talking this way about physical reality?

“I don’t know much about how to drive a car, but I like to put my key in the ignition and experiment away.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Experimenting by talking to spirits will into not lead to happiness long term, that I can promise you.

Especially for someone like you, overcoming spiritual addiction, rather than striving for it.

To my knowledge, not one person on my Enlightenment Life List, chats up spirits as a way to seek guidancein life.

AJ says:

JULIE, it really is a common sentiment. It’s very disempowering and it doesn’t work.

Sadly, when people do that, they’re just ignoring their problems. 🙁

AJ says:

DAVID, I completely agree with you.

It’s weird, because now that I’ve moved into Enlightenment, so much of what I shared have become so obvious.

AJ says:

An Avid Reader, you can bet I was asking for a lot of Divine help during my technique time last year.

Why not ask God for help when you’re suffering?

But I’m the one in a body, so I had to do the work 🙂

AJ says:

Zofia, the concept is Spirit Guides is so convoluted.

I have a basic understanding of what they are, but I don’t need to have conversations with them. They know to hold my intentions as if they are their own, so that is good enough for me.

Zofia says:

Hmm, yeah. Where it becomes tricky for me is how the verbalise my intuitions and turn them into plans without getting caught up in addressing anything that might be around… or doubting my intuition to the point of wanting to check it…

Zofia says:

I doubt that s relatable to many here, but that s been more tricky since shift. And I m sure I share the issue with others i ve come across in my life…

Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, it’s great that you’re always doing your best to move forward. On this topic, might I suggest?

Please bring this to a personal session. I feel quite certain I can help you that way. Otherwise this blog is not really the best place to discuss this, because RES is an alternative to asking for help from spirits.

Zofia says:

Yeah, ? I m just demonstrating some confusion. Certainly thinking about it doesn’t help. It s the general problem of everyone s awareness has exploded.

David B says:

Agreed, Rose.
    I liken it to being in NY Central Station. Just because we notice there’s other people around doesn’t mean we need to ask them all for advice.

Creation is filled with life on many layers. Fascinating perhaps but the knowledge of how to live a human life? In living it.

David B says:

As for verifying intuition, the advice of one of my teachers was to test it in the real world in practical terms.

If you want to talk to someone, talk to experienced humans. They know human life…

An Avid Reader says:

Hi AJ,

That makes complete sense. 🙂

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Zofia,
    Do you have Rose’s book that she recommended to you in this thread, “Use Your Power of Command..”? It is an awesome book, I highly recommend it. “The New Strong…”is really great, too.

AJ says:

Here is another Post-Enlightenment Aha…

Today, I messed up. I accidentally sent an email out on behalf of a client to the wrong list. The instructions that were given to me were straightforward, but weirdly worded and I made a mistake. I rarely make mistakes!

AJ says:

The client wasn’t happy and I was brutal on myself. I cried for about a minute. I was incredibly hard on myself.

Then I realized how these things just happen. They really do. Mistakes are bound to happen and all I can really do, right now, is apologize and do what I can to make it right.

AJ says:

Well, CNN was running in the background when I realized this and they were discussing how Press Secretary Sean Spicer was referring to “Holocaust Centers” in lieu of “Concentration Camps”

The Pope, earlier today, was criticized using the term “Concentration Camps” to refer to “Refugee Centers”.

Zofia says:

Yeah, I know of those. 🙂 Let’s say this kind of thing is a bit of a battlefield with me.

I know a little bit why… but we’re persevering. Better that than giving up!

Zofia says:

The thing is that when the books don’t help, or you’re out of your depth, that’s when sessions will help.

AJ says:

Suddenly, it clicked. It’s not okay with me to be hard on Sean Spicer for a slip of the tongue he obviously didn’t mean to say—especially after he apologized afterward and tried to make it right.

AJ says:

So I can forgive Sean Spicer (and be more forgiving in the future for others who make innocent mistakes) and I can forgive myself too.

Mistakes happen, THAT is what it’s like to be human.

AJ says:

Now does that mean I have to be lenient on all of the other things people say and do?

No way, it’s absolutely acceptable to call people out when it comes to objective reality!

But when it’s a simple slip up anybody could make under pressure, forgiveness is a better way to direct that frustration.

AJ says:

Because intention really does matter. When you are standing in the highest level of service for people and your intentions are pure, it just isn’t fair to be critical of yourself.

I’m sure this is one of the many ways STUFF gets stuck in our aura—when you keep telling yourself things that just aren’t true.

Zofia says:

In the end, we don’t need to know why… at least if we have the tools to help.

Anyway, this is for David B. Another neat cover of Radioactive. Dubstep piano, because that’s where music is at these days, apparently.

AJ says:

To take this “Aha” further, when you judge other people for innocent mistakes, you dilute the conversation around things we SHOULD be critical about (you know, those things in objective reality).

AJ says:

Same thing applies to our own spiritual development. When we put a lot of emphasis on the lies we tell about ourselves, seems to me, it’s harder to see the things that actually ARE true about ourselves—those things help us grow.

David B says:

AJ
    Good example. One might call it bounce-back. When we get more clear, the response time to what we put out there is much faster.

That makes it much easier to see what’s being supported and also where some old pattern is coming up to be cleared.

David B says:

Zofia – thanks. Good one. But rough on the piano…

Rose Rosetree says:

ZOFIA, DAVID B, and AJ, thanks for all these comments.

AJ, and other Blog-Buddies, in this latest sequence from Comments 36-48… here’s a chance to see two contrasting approaches to Enlightenment Coaching.

In DAVID B’s helpfully meant Comment #48, seems to me, there’s an underlying idea that “some old pattern is coming up to be cleared.” As if clearing is needed.

Rose Rosetree says:

And that is often the approach, with the model I call “Traditional Enlightenment,” sometimes called “Non-Duality.”

Like this quote from one of DAVID B’s recent articles at his blog:

“By stepping deep into pure being, we get a rest deeper than sleep and gradually ground ourselves in presence. With the increased rest and peace, our layers can shed baggage as a matter of course.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Within many teachings about Traditional Enlightenment, there’s a premise (if I understand correctly) that baggage or old patterns hold us down.

With clearing, we can evolve to even higher states of consciousness.

Rose Rosetree says:

In many ways, the underlying model of Traditional Enlightenment is quite different compared with that related to Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

In my view, HUMAN evolution accelerates even faster after one crosses the threshold into Enlightenment. We learn faster. Growing more rapidly in the directions we seek.

And, yes, our choice of free will makes a huge difference. (As it does also, pre-Enlightenment; but WAY bigger after crossing the threshold into Enlightenment.)

Rose Rosetree says:

And our personal development, with which we continue to be very strongly identified, has a role in moving forward collective consciousness here at Earth School.

(Note: That appropriate identification is part of Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Quite a contrast to the witnessing which is the hallmark of Traditional Enlightenment.)

God gets to play, vigorously co-creating with a soul like AJ’s… in this new way, available on earth since the Shift into The Age of Awakening: Co-creating actively with those in Enlightenment.

Rose Rosetree says:

Therefore, to me, what leapt out from your saga, AJ?

In Comment #37, you wrote: “I cried for about a minute. I was incredibly hard on myself.”

Think about that. I. Cried. For. About. A. Minute.

Rose Rosetree says:

Now that’s rapid evolution, AJ. Making possible new social skills as you move along your chosen path.

A wonderful, pristine experience. Automatic. Not the result of theories you’ve been told. (And maybe not necessary for you to tie this into new theories, either.)

I. Cried. For. About. A. Minute. (And next time in a similar situation, maybe no impulse to cry at all.)

That’s the impressive part, to me, out of all you wrote in this wonderful sequence.

Zofia says:

Thanks Rose. And thank you for all the love and patience you show us. It means a lot.

AJ says:

In response to Comment #53, this might sound a little blasphemous, but I really don’t care too much about Spiritual Evolution.

My interest comes in small little doses, like when we do a session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis—but even in a regular session of RES, all I’m really thinking about is how to make my life better. So, in a way, I don’t really care about how “evolved” I am anymore.

AJ says:

But back in 2012, when I was in Spiritual Addiction, being what I call “spiritually superior” seemed to come first.

I read Power vs. Force and used to muscle test where I was on David Hawkins chart. My friends and I would share our calibrations with each other and compare.

Jeez. Thinking about that now, I realize how narcissistic that is. Who is “spiritually better”? It didn’t translate into a better human experience at all.

AJ says:

Shortly after you did Enlightenment validation, Rose, I have to admit that I initially felt undeserving. For the next couple of days, I worried that I might screw it up somehow.

But this “Aha!” also reminded me that I’m only human—just like everyone else. Perfection isn’t what matters here at Earth School.