AJ Awakens Enlightenment … Part Three

AJ Awakens Enlightenment

AJ Awakens Enlightenment …. After that, what changes? Are you curious?

AJ awakens Enlightenment. Age of Awakening Enlightenment! So what’s that like for him? This post can add to your collection of teaching stories.

And if you’re aiming for spiritual Enlightenment, couldn’t you use some stories?

Because how ridiculous is this? If you’ve watched TV and streaming entertainment and movies at all…

1. How many murders have you seen?
  2. How many gangsters, hit men, con men, and other crooks?
  3. How many bimbos, himbos, and hookers?
  4. How many pitiful, pitiful victiiiims?
  5. How many characters who are absolutely crazy-as-loon?
  6. How many drug addicts, drug dealers, and drunks?
  7. And how many people who have, actually, moved into Enlightenment?

Need I Say More?

Hey, soon AJ will be saying, and that’s as it should be. Giving you more of an idea what happened with “AJ Awakens Enlightenment.”

Being a fairly irrepressible Enlightenment Coach, howver, I’ll add a bit more at the end of this blog post. But, for now, let’s just enjoy AJ’s wonderful story.

AJ Awakens Enlightenment: What’s Changed?

Really, what has changed for me since I moved into Enlightenment?

That’s a good question. Here are my first answers, describing what it’s like for me so far, living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

AJ Awakens Enlightenment: Redefining “Normal”

Things are mostly normal.

Why? Because consciousness is still focused on human-level vibrations. In Comment #16 of Awakening Enlightenment Now! For AJZOFIA wrote: “I suspect I don’t really identify with a Divine level just yet, and maybe don’t want to!”

The good news is that I feel mostly the same I as I did before moving into Enlightenment. Rose explains that I’m 90% A.J. and 10% Divine.

So it isn’t that I identify with the Divine level, it feels more like I’m co-creating with the Divine more in my life.

AJ Awakens Enlightenment: And Finds New Silence

Less mental chatter.

Silence was the biggest surprise.

Throughout my life, I’ve always had a lot of mental chatter. Why silence now? I think it has to do with having less STUFF in my aura.

After the February Workshop, “Empath Empowerment® for a Stronger Sense of Self,” I started to to notice little moments of silence during my Technique Time.

While doing my morning spiritual practice, for about 5-10 seconds, I noticed something new—I had no thoughts, emotions, or physical sensations, just a straight connection between me and God.

Now that I’ve moved into Enlightenment, I’ve been able to enjoy these precious moments with God for as long as I like (as long as I keep my Technique Time to 20 minutes!)

AJ Awakens Enlightenment: Falling In Love with Life

Especially Creativity

Seeing creativity in everyday things.

I’ve started to notice my physical environment a lot more.

The other day, I noticed how some electrical wiring was constructed in my apartment’s stairwell. Appreciating how much skill and creativity the electrician put into creating this simple lighting system.

I realize this sounds a little weird, but everyday human things are becoming that much sweeter.

AJ’s Next Plan as He Awakens Enlightenment Even More

So what’s coming up next?

I plan on continuing sessions with Rose and attending her “Gaining Wealth as a Life Sport Workshop” in August.

In Conclusion, AJ Awakens Enlightenment

A Few Thoughts from His Grateful Enlightenment Coach

Age of Awakening Enlightenment is still new in the world. Just like The Age of Awakening.

Traditional Enlightenment has been revered for centuries. Which is not the case with Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Yet both kinds are real, important, have value. And… both really do count as Enlightenment. Very clear, based on research done with Stage Three Energetic Literacy!

Really, I long for the day when all Enlightenment Coaches have at least Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Funny thing, this Enlightenment Coach has found that some of the folks I’ve helped to move into Enlightenment could have moved into Traditional Enlightenment. But their souls said, “No. I want the Age of Awakening kind of Enlightenment.”

Recently I heard the idea from someone that Age of Awakening Enlightenment is just a kind of “energetic enlightenment” and not the real deal. To which I say, “Just wait until you have that Stage Three Energetic Literacy.” It will help you to appreciate this new kid on the Cosmic Block. It’s not that Age of Awakening Enlightenment is like a tricycle, and if you ride it long enough you might be give a real bicycle, Traditional Enlightenment. Age of Awakening Enlightenment is an equally great mode of transportation, in its own right.

Of course, I’ve still got loads of teaching and writing to do, explaining more. Meanwhile, from my perspective, AJ has done a beautiful job of describing some of the most important components of Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story, AJ!

Sandra says:

Thank you, AJ, for these enlightening posts! ?

Thank you, Rose, for your gifted coaching. You’ve helped so many.

Rose Rosetree says:

SANDRA, you’re inspiring me. (ZOFIA too, from another comment today.)

So let me point out something technical but also very practical for all seekers of Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

AJ astutely pointed out experiences he’s been having: “something new—I had no thoughts, emotions, or physical sensations, just a straight connection between me and God.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Another name for this experience is transcendence, as in Transcendental Meditation, which I taught for some 15 years.

Back in the day, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi had us initiators explain to every new student how the path to Enlightenment was simple: 20 minuts of TM in the AM and PM.

Rose Rosetree says:

And even now, in The Age of Awakening, meditation is considered to be THE requirement to gain Enlightenment, whichever form of meditation one favors.

This Enlightenment Coach disagrees. Because I’ve found that consciousness flows differently with the new vibrational freedom EVERYONE has in The Age of Awakening.

Rose Rosetree says:

What’s the formula now? 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. (And that’s total, not meditation done twice a day, or more, as with TM.)

Actually, no form of meditation whatsoever need be your favored form of Technique Time. Any form of Technique Time will do, provided it sits well with you. To learn more about this, get yourself a copy of “The New Strong” and read it nice and slowly.

Rose Rosetree says:

AJ, if you’d be so kind as to give an example…

In the months preceding your shift into Enlightenment, did you actively explore transcendence as a result of doing meditation?

Or were you using a variety of choices for your Technique Time?

Was meditation even included?

Rose Rosetree says:

And when it came to “something new—I had no thoughts, emotions, or physical sensations, just a straight connection between me and God” — was that an innocent experience?

Or were you self-consciously aware of seeking this?

Did you even know that this type of experience is sought after in just about every type of meditation?

AJ says:

I’m so glad you asked, Rose.

No. Not a single moment of meditation, unless you count the Coming Home technique—which involves positioning consciousness. Some might consider that meditation. Although, that technique takes me about 90 seconds to do.

AJ says:

I didn’t even know that was called “transcendence”.

Although I did mention this experience to a few friends who do meditate and they explained that I couldn’t have possibly experienced this because it requires many years of discipline as a meditator.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for all these responses,
    AJ. Probably you wouldn’t want to mention what follows in this comment to those meditating friends you just mentioned but…

I have a buddy who is very, very social. And very, very involved with folks who meditate religiously. Once he observed to me that the ONLY ones he knows who moved into Enlightenment are those who stopped their meditation-affiliation.

Rose Rosetree says:

Other than doing spiritual practice on their own, on their own terms, nope.

The very faithful, rules followers weren’t moving forward in consciousness as they expected.

Earth school is complicated, to be sure.

Zofia says:

Rose, thank you. Honestly, “adjusting to shift” is the most important thing is my life, by quite a way….

Zofia says:

Certainly, a passive relationship with God is not what I’m after. All I really want is to bimble around getting into trouble, lik I tend to, and have a nice chat with God afterwards… like, “Hi God, you there dude?” and then God’s like “Hey Zofia, what’s up?” and then I’m like “You never guess what happened today!” and then God’s says “Oh probably, I am omniscient..” and I’m like “Oh, but its my story so you have to listen..” and then God’s like “OK… what’s up then.” and so on.

Zofia says:

After shift, we have more access to God and also a bunch of other frequencies, which made me feel as though “the lights had gone out” and lots of scary uncosy things were lurking about.

But that’s where Rose comes in to save the day. 🙂

Dana W. says:

Thank you so much for sharing your story, A.J.! I love how you handled your challenges with grace and practical action and how you have learned so many of Rose’s skill sets in conjunction with healing sessions.

Very inspiring!

Dana W. says:

To be more specific from my last comment, I meant, you learned so many RES skill sets!

Julie says:

Thanks for being so generous with your posts and comments, AJ!

I hope being visible here has been an extra gift to you too, making the Enlightenment that much more real, true, and solidified.

Our pleasure to witness it, and applaud:)

David B says:

Thanks, AJ.

Another term for Transcendence?

“Yoga is the complete settling of the activity of the mind.”
    From the opening of the Yoga Sutra.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi AJ,

I want to second Julie’s thanks. It was such a gift to read your candid thoughts on your journey

Many thanks!