Two, Two ONEderful. May 2017

May 2017

Come celebrate TWO, TWO ONEderful May 2017

May 2017 is here, a remarkable spring, with flowers blooming ahead of time, also Trump in the White House, and always your personal free will more powerful than ever.
Pushing against WHAT YOU DON’T LIKE can help you to live The New Strong. And new resources from Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) are here to help you take huge advantage of living in this transitional time.

Transitional why? Since The Age of Awakening began…  Earth’s first spring after the Shift was just four years ago… Humanity continues to be way confused. How are we to handle our new vibrational freedom? Do folks even know that this Age of Awakening has begun?

Hint: Elephant tranquilizer.

• Millions are suffering intensely, voting crazy, and/or falling into serious substance addictions. Recently, some of have even begun dying from  a new recreational drug, elephant tranquilizer!!! (100 times stronger than heroin.) Talk about trying to gross one’s way out of facing subtle awareness, today’s new energy sensitivity!!!
  • Millions of us are evolving faster than ever. Including those helped by using The New Strong as a resource.
  • In fact, #31 just landed on our list of members of the RES community who has moved into Enlightenment.

Best of Times, Worst of Times, First of Times

To paraphrase Charles Dickens: These are the best of times. These are the worst of times. And, pioneering life on earth without the psychic barrier; after so many thousands of years with sentient life on our planet, now we’re in the first of times.

So yes, let’s celebrate May 2017.

May 2017, So ONEderful!

Blog-Buddies, you may remember our custom of kicking off each new month with a blog post like this one.

Except, due to so much happening in RES, I forgot to do this in April 2017. (Good excuse: I was all excited about launching my first online workshop, after working on it really hard for more than a year.)

And then I forgot to do this the first day of May 2017. Where I posted instead something else that fascinated me. Yoicks! That was yesterday.

Before the day ended, I remembered. So let’s get back on celebrating those monthly aspirations. How are YOU looking forward to celebrating May 2017?As usual, Blog-Buddies, I’ll lead off. Awaiting your comments!

May 2017’s Workshops, Workshops, Workshops

Right on my mind, and maybe yours, too?  The annual in-person Aura Reading Level 1 Workshop: It’s coming this weekend. Workshop overview here.

What a lively learning place we’ll create in that so-comfy suburban hotel. I’m looking forward to the usual electricity. Probably there’s no better way to progress as an aura reader, however much experience you’ve had before.

The power of our group experience. Plus loads of personal attention sprinkled in. As I do my usual imitation of a drug-sniffing dog at the airport, only I’m sniffing for effort mixed in with aura-reading techniques. Then helping my student to let it go for good.

Some seats are left at this boutique workshop, so get in touch right away if you’d like to join us. Details here.

Either this workshop or the Aura Reading, Level 1 Online Workshop, will be required… If you’d like to learn “Reading Auras from Photos.” Offered next month, June 24-25!

And there just might be a second, squeaky=bright, new RES online workshop launched in the Merry Month of May.

The May 2017 Garden

Another delight around RES Central is the little home garden. Just today, the red knockout roses started to bloom.

That’s the back yard.

In the front yard, the very first pink peony went into full bloom. While some lilac blossoms still do their best to perfume the yard. Really, it’s Flower Freak Heaven around here.

Have any of you Blog-Buddies noticed wonderful gardening extravaganzas?

Your Turn, All Around

About this May 2017, what are you looking forward to? Share it here, Blog-Buddies, to join our celebration.

What-what-what?

Rose Rosetree says:

Here’s something fun to do this May. Take this quick test to learn the implications from whether or not you think this particular drawing shows a circle.I guessed quite a bit of the result in advance, but not all of it. Can you guess?

Zofia says:

Thanks Rose. No, that’s not a circle. :-p Nope.

An Avid Reader says:

Am happy that it is May and the trees are budding and flowers are blossoming!

An Avid Reader says:

I just bought a used car after having been without a vehicle for a number of weeks, and am really happy and grateful to have a car again!

Valerie says:

I enjoyed reading this today Rose. No, that’s not a circle 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

Wonderful about that mobility, AN AVID READER!

Might I recommend? Sit in your car along with your copy of “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.” Do the Thought Form Healing and Stuck Spirits Healing.

Then your car will be new energetically, if not as costly as a shiny new automobile.

Rose Rosetree says:

VALERIE and ZOFIA, isn’t that article fascinating? (Link is in Comment #1.)

I did see it as a circle.

Although I totally embrace your interpretation as well.

Grace T says:

What a fascinating article! I accepted it as a circle haha. And I could relate to not being strict about geometry or people 😀

Grace T says:

I am enjoying the change in the weather.

There is nothing quite like this time of year, and it feels like the whole city relishes spring together after a long cold winter.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

Thank you for the great advice concerning #6!

I will definitely use those healing from your book! I wish I had thought to do them in my previous car!

Will be doing them as soon as I can. And may have to make a habit of doing them from time to time!

Liane says:

Green, anything green. Green grass for miles – feeds my soul!

Isabella C. says:

No, not a circle!! 🙂

Happy May, everyone.

I also saw it as not a circle.

And, like Liane I am feeling very grateful for green–the green trees everywhere in my new city! Happy May!

Somebody Else says:

Sure, that can be a circle. Not one that I’d draw, but I have a child who has required an insane amount of occupational therapy just to be able to hold a pencil, and a great deal more to be able to draw a circle. It looks like a circle he would draw and I would praise him for.

Before he was born, my inner wannabe mathematician would have cringed at the idea that that could be a circle. Now, sure, that can be a circle if somebody wants it to be.

Rose Rosetree says:

Wow, SOMEBODY ELSE!

On a lesser note, all of you who responded can see why the quick quiz, linked to in Comment #1, is so fascinating.

Personally, I have strong opinions about many things, decidedly either right or wrong. For this quiz, though, every answer is a right answer. Every reason is a right reason.