Nicola Sturgeon Aura Reading

Nicola Sturgeon

Nicola Sturgeon? Calling Scottish voters… And anyone curious about her aura reading.

Nicola Sturgeon is the leader of the Scottish National Party. Remarkably,  this Scottish politician swept the board in the 2015 elections. As a result, she wiped the Labour Party off the map. This, according to one of our Blog-Buddies. Besides that, GILLIAN wrote that:

The SNP have one over-arching objective. Which is pretty obvious from the name! Independence from the rest of the UK.

“Equally admired and loathed,” GILLIAN wrote.

Probably you’re curious, Blog-Buddies. I sure am. Accordingly, might I interest you in an aura reading? Let’s use this photo

Nicola Sturgeon! Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

Lifelong Gift of Her Soul

First of all, she ynderstands how money equals power. Evidently Nicola Sturgeon finds both to be clean. Also honorable and potentially beautiful.

Symbolic Size

29 feet. Normal range.

Quality

Shining with integrity. Quite rare, I find this, too: A Divine blessing, emphasizing feminine energy. Probably I’m noticing the Mother aspect of Father-Mother God. Impressive!

Nicola Sturgeon! Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity (as a Person)

Symbolic Size

28 feet. Normal range.

Quality

Capable of saying bold words. However, what’s even stronger? Her integrity over making promises.

Can I deliver what I promise? Evidently that matters greatly to Nicola Sturgeon.

Nicola Sturgeon! Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity as a Politician

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Except, for this type of “Send out a message” chakra databank, hello! It’s not really over-functioning at all. Considering that politicians need to make a big impression.

Quality

Seens to me like aiming and pushing. Most noteworthy, striving to make an impression politically.

Nevertheless, still honorable.

Most impressive to me, Nicola Sturgeon does not seem to pander. Seems like she isn’t driven by personal ego. (So often, that’s a big problem for politicians.)

Instead, what drives her? Purposefulness and a sense of mission.

Nicola Sturgeon! Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for

Power Integrity as a Politician

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

Apparently you can trust Nicola Sturgeon to put elbow grease into her work. Although a manager, she also pitches in. Likely to lead by example…

Nicola Sturgeon! Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for

Sharing Power

Symbolic Size

28 feet.

Quality

Impressively, Nicola Sturgeon can really collaborate. However, she’s no pushover. Almost like, steely resolve and inner principle support her equally as she negotiates.

Also, I’m impressed by a hands-on quality. What comes to mind is a technical expression from America these days: Opposite to Trump.

Nicola Sturgeon is a leader who doesn’t seek quick shortcuts. Rather, she’s willing to grind through all the details. Until she knows what she’s talking about, you’re unlikely to hear an opinion.

Nicola Sturgeon! Third Eye Chakra Databank for

Spiritual Integrity

Symbolic Size

90 miles. Ultra-large functioning.

Quality

Hardly some space case! Quite simply, Nicola Sturgeon enters politics as a public servant. Spiritually inspired. Authentically inspired.

In Conclusion

Scottish Voters, have a look! And please tell your friends.

BTW, if you’d like me to read more auras related to this election, please contact your favorite newspaper or radio show. ((Normal people are allowed to do that, you know.) Ask them to interview me.

Because I’ve never done a media interview in your land. But I have done over 1,000 media interviews so far. Including many in England and Ireland. Email me at rose@rose-rosetree.com.

First and foremost, please know this. Never would I advocate voting for anyone based on an aura reading. Instead, inform yourself. Learn facts about what a candidate has done. The record. The promises. Especially relevant, factual accuracy counts!!!

Supplement your knowledge and common sense. Aura reading comes third. That’s what I recommend. Due to being an American voter who never misses an election.

Just a Bit More About Aura Reading

Would you like to learn more about energetic literacy? Finally, I’ll supply a few helpful links:

Did you know that this highly practical skill is NOT psychic development? True. Due to being taught as a form of energetic literacy. Learn more at our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

Bl0g-Buddies, I’m delighted to tell you about two powerful new resources. My new “Aura Reading 101.” can turn you into a really skilled aura reader. In addition, there’s a five-lesson introductory workshop: “Aura Reading — Free Intro” That one is free. Why not check it out!

Gillian says:

Wow! (for different reasons than my ‘Wow! at Jeremy Corbyn’s reading, lol!).

Rose, thank you a million times for doing this. I was so delighted to see you’d done it. I didn’t think you were going to read any more politicians’ auras after the last lot of comments, so I am so thrilled to see this – and super thrilled to find a UK politician who is not nuts!!!

It is sooooo good to read this. I will send it to my Scottish friends, pronto.

Thanks a million 🙂

Gillian says:

I must say, these last two readings inspire me more than ever to learn to read auras myself.

Up till now, the time/money/circumstances in my life just haven’t lined up in a way to make that possible, but it is definitely a goal that is parked in my brain to pursue just as soon as I can.

Gillian says:

I’m struck by the fact that I had literally no idea what to expect with either Jeremy Corbyn or Nicola Sturgeon.

For all I could tell, Jeremy Corbyn could have been enlightened and Nicola Sturgeon could have been a dupe.

So this really motivates me to learn energetic literacy for myself.

Gillian says:

I’m also struck by how people respond to these politicians.

It was most apparent with Hillary Clinton. There she was, enlightened – and not just enlightened but more than qualified for the job – yet so many people loathed her. Why?

Gillian says:

I would have thought that people would be drawn to someone with such a pristine aura, and of course, many people are/were.

But I guess their own state of consciousness gets in the way of seeing or recognising something good in another person?

Katriina says:

I liked this aura reading. I had not heard of Nicola Sturgeon before and now I’m happy to know of her.

It’s so nice to read about decent politicians these days.

Emily T says:

So happy to know how well she’s doing and that she has integrity. Thanks for this reading Rose!

Lilian says:

Well that is a million dollar question Gillian. 🙂

Many different answers can be true, most people are suspicious of what they don’t understand, many people are suspicious of women in authority, someone of a higher vibration can make the first person too aware of their short comings…

Lilian says:

What I like about Nicola is her high-level sense of service while also being willing to grind through details and get stuck into things.

Good lady. 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

Three cheers for that Comment #2 — and all you wrote, actually, GILLIAN.

Now you can appreciate why I worked for over a year to make my first online workshop the one for aura reading.

For any of you who are curious about learning this essential life skill in 2017 and beyond, check out this Aura Reading — Free Intro.

David B says:

Ah – and here we are – a politician with integrity. Not 2 words you often find together.

Isabella C. says:

This is fantastic! I think the political aura readings here are really important. They’re invaluable for helping me sort through everything.

Jnana says:

What a gem of a lady. Integrity, deep spirituality, genuine desire to serve… the Scots have protection against Theresa May!

I think they have it in them to see her value.

Good news for Scotland 🙂

Julie says:

Thanks for nominating this one, Gillian. I was intrigued when I saw the nomination and picture of the candidate.

And thanks, Rose, for the reading. I appreciate the inspiration!

Thanks, very interesting!

I loved Scotland when I visited and I’m so happy to hear they have a politician with integrity. Thanks for this reading Rose.

Gillian says:

To report back: we had our election on Thursday with shock results! A hung parliament!

Nicola Sturgeon’s party took some big hits, losing 21 seats in Scotland :-(.

I think it would be fair to say that our political situation can only be described as “shambolic” at the moment – it is truly chaotic in a way that is certainly not usual for Britain!

Gillian says:

However, what has been so amazing and electrifying about this election is that it has been so surprising.

It is being described as an election where hope won over fear.

Gillian says:

It does truly feel like a turning point in British politics where anything could happen, and where many more people (especially young people) have become involved and energised in politics.

It is really wonderful to feel the palpable change from despair to possibility.

Gillian says:

And suddenly this morning, I thought of “truth light.”

And I wondered – not that it is possible to answer this question, I realise – but I wondered about all the RES ‘people’ round the world doing their truth light meditations in the morning and whether the truth light is beginning to shine more brightly :-).

Lilian says:

Thanks for the comments Gillian. It is heartening that the May power-grab was met with a typically British f-off response.

Lilian says:

Britain is weird… we got through the recession really well, and our economy provided resilience, and then we’ve decided to panic now, once the rest of the EU is bouncing back… like why?

Lilian says:

But yeah, I hope Truth Light helps.

Thanks for the update, Gillian.

I’ve been trying to figure out what the situation was, not understanding UK politics very well. I’m glad you have hope.

Also, you remind me I haven’t done that truth light meditation in awhile. It is nice to think about RES people everywhere bring truth light…

Rose Rosetree says:

GILLIAN, thanks so much for reporting on “the palpable change from despair to possibility.”

And also thanks for your reminder that Truth Light is contributing, along with all the spiritual and energetic contributions being made by so many people.

Rose Rosetree says:

By doing the RES “Truth Light” technique we help to lead the way.

Here’s a link to Truth Light for any who would like a refresher.

Jean says:

Thank you all for your comments.

And thanks to Rose for the “Truth Light” technique – one of which I do every day.

Feels great to relax into the truth during this technique…ahh…the truth!

Yes – helping to lead the way 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

Eloquent, Jean. Thank you.

I manage to do Truth Light just about every day. Sometimes, I’ll admit, I forget. But then I get on a roll again, one day after another.

And isn’t it a privilege to join all of the folks, all over the world, who are doing their best — by any means — to lead humanity into this Age of Awakening.

Rose Rosetree says:

A friend of mine, the late Ed Young, always used to say, “It’s a great day to be alive.”

I tend to agree with him. Living now, I’d add, “It’s a great time in history to be alive.”

A privilege, really, if you’d like to shape human consciousness in the early, formative years of this Age of Awakening….

Lilian says:

I’ve not met the palpable sense of hope Gillian mentioned, but I’m relieved that the younger people are getting more engaged again.