New Strong Wakeup Call

New Strong Wakeup Call

New Strong Wakeup Call to empower you.

Today’s New Strong Wakeup Call can help you appreciate the practical importance of developing The New Strong. Also included: A spiritual invitation.

It all boils down to a hidden but very real new vibrational freedom. You have it. Everyone has it.

Discovering how to use that freedom productively is the whole point of The New Strong. Both the paperback and eBook. Also, now, you can fast-track that way of being successful in The Age of Awakening. Thanks to a lively, interactive new learning experience described in this recent article.

Today I’d like to share three success stories. All related to receiving a wakeup call from using the “Program for Easy Vibrational Balance” in The New Strong.

1. New Strong Wakeup Call From Reading the Book

Recently I received a thank you from an American reader of The New Strong.  I’m quoting it here (with permission) because it highlights the potential of this knowledge for spiritual awakening:

While finishing The New Strong, I laughed when you had the final technique/gift for your readers.

It perfectly summed up the whole book. I laughed because you lead us into this expansive feeling of the divine and then wake us up back to human reality. It was like a version of the awakening slap in Zen Buddhism. Haha.

Yes, that was built in to the self-help book. Because I do work as an Enlightenment Coach.

Some aren’t interested in that aspect of RES, which is fine. But other folks do care. Evidently that reader made herself into a spiritual success story.

2. Working for a High Tech Company in America

He Wishes They’d Get a New Strong Wakeup Call

But at Least HE Got His

Joe works for one of America’s leading technology companies. Over the years, he has seen more and more employees make a really poor adjustment to today’s new vibrational freedom.

It’s come to this. In his entire department at The Fancy Company, only he and his boss are getting work done.

As for the others? They’re drifting around in a state of brain fog. Not paying attention. Not hearing what other people tell them in plain English.

The gap is growing between doing what they were hired to do — and can do. Versus anything remotely close to competence on the job.

However, all this is making Joe look good. He’s becoming a success story. Measuring up to the highest standards at work, and building his career. And is it a coincidence? Joe is using the New Strong’s Program for Easy Vibrational Balance.

3. Working for a Top Business in England

She Wishes They’d Get a New Strong Wakeup Call

Gladys is doing just great in that company, one of their brainy, rising young workers. She’s got success written all over her.

So I expect to hear wonderful things whenever we talk. But I never expected this.

Rose, are others telling you about this new problem? Where I work, people are having anxiety attacks.

On the job. People who used to be normal. Work productively.

And now they’re having anxiety attacks?

Sad but not surprising. Poor adaptation to The New Rules in The Age of Awakening creates a downward spiral. So I fear: We’re just starting to see how bad this can get.

Good news, though, applies to Gladys. She’s an up-and-comer at her big company, and not just because of avoiding anxiety attacks.

How About Where You Work?

Are you noticing any of these symptoms of poor adjustment to The Age of Awakening?

1. A shocking incompetence.
  2. Employees who don’t seem to be doing their jobs.
  3. Or even pay attention to doing their jobs.
  4. Confusion like you didn’t see years ago.
  5. A new lack of manners, even basic civility.

Blog-Buddies, I could give more examples. Sadly, you can too, most likely.

Before Today, Have You Already Heard a New Strong Wakeup Call?

If you’re at this blog… for any reason… you’re probably using some of the skills of RES: The RES Energy READING Skills. Or The RES Energy READING Skills. Empath Empowerment®. The Enlightenment Coaching.

• Perhaps you’ve been having RES sessions with me or another RES expert.
  • Or you’re using what you’ve learned from at least one of my books.
  • Or the live workshops.
  • Especially exciting: the two — now TWO — online workshops I offer, each with a generous amount of free intro.

However, how can I put this? Unless you have specifically begun to use the skills in The New Strong, you’re not growing as fast as you could.Mostly the way I feel about choosing among the many parts of RES is simply, “Do what appeals to you.”

Today I’m going to put it more bluntly. “If you’re not (also) learning The New Strong, you’re missing out. Compared to all the other skills in RES, this is a really big priority.”

Viv says:

I have seen forgetfulness and lack of manners in the workplace.

For example, starting a conversation and then walking away without properly ending the conversation or saying “excuse me” while they tend to other business.

Viv says:

I’ve also seen patterns of assuming someone knows the details of what’s going on – picking up a conversation as though I already know the back story.

Viv says:

Those managers may not be doing so well, but there are others who I see being very goal driven without doing it at the expense of others.

They tend to communicate with their staff often and in a casual way, more checking in vs. micromanaging.

Viv says:

So there are some good news stories out there. I for one am having a better year this year than last.

Certain things don’t concern me like they used to.

Work is work. People’s problems are their business.

Rose Rosetree says:

Fascinating, VIV. Thanks for being the first to share on this thread.

And I’m so glad this year is going better for you than last year.

From your Comment #4, it seems as though you’re living The New Strong:

* Knowing which things concern you and which don’t.

* Engaging with other people in human ways, rather than energy ways.

* Living The New Rules for The Age of Awakening, rather than The Old Rules from back in the Age of Faith.

Jnana says:

So glad you have made available another online course so quickly.

Will definitely take it and any other online courses you offer in the future.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thank you so much, JNANA. You’ve been one of the first students of my first online workshop, enthusiasts all.

Yes, big possibilities for learning are opening up. I’ll think of you as I develop all these online workshops, Dear Heart.

Lilian says:

Thanks Viv, for sharing. That sounds very real.

“People I’m closest with at work have shared similar observations and some are affected by others frenzied behaviors (as though everything is a fire to put out).”

In my last job, I definitely saw a deterioration in the way that many of my coworkers functioned. Like having people ask me a question 3 times, not listening to the answer any of those times, and then remembering my response incorrectly.

Coworkers who never got very much done to begin with, getting even less work done. Serious brain fog definitely wrecks havoc in the workplace.

Rose Rosetree says:

Wow, KYLIE! Thanks for your eloquent share.

Blog-Buddies, this blog has several roles, in my opinion. It’s educational. It’s transformational. And it’s historical.

Rose Rosetree says:

In terms of the Shift into The Age of Awakening, what you and VIV has described here may be taken for granted.

Why? Just because we’re living it. Plus, we may be thinking: “It’s just my workplace.” Or even “It’s just me.”

Well, it isn’t you! And the combo of brain fog plus terrible manners? That’s a very widespread problem, related to poor adjustment in The Age of Awakening.

Rose Rosetree says:

Historians will get it, I believe.

Only I’d like to help folks with The New Strong book and eBook and online workshop. (Including the multi-lesson The New Strong — Free Intro.)

I really do believe that folks can learn better vibrational positioning and avert loads of problems.

Gladys says:

I will just throw into this thread that dating during the Age of Awakening isn’t that easy either. I have experienced:

* lack of honesty with me or the situation
    * poor texting manners like never replying to simple questions,
    * and people saying what they would like to do (like take me on a date) and not following through.

Disappointing.

Joe says:

I can definitely relate Rose. Many people seem to be self-diagnosing themselves with all sorts of disorders.

They can rattle off a laundry list of their problems as confirmed by WebMd and Blogs.

It seems many people think that they are somehow “broken” these days, much more than in the past.

Rose Rosetree says:

Golly, Joe, isn’t that something?

As if self-diagnosing brings actual help! As if surfing the Net teaches worried people all that a mental health professional would learn besides how to use the DSM Manual!

Recently I urged a client to seek help from a psychiatrist.

Rose Rosetree says:

Note: More people may need that these days, people with no previous mental health history. They’re just struggling to adapt to today’s new vibrational freedom.

And a very small amount of psychoactive medication can get them functioning again beautifully.

Although, in my opinion, consulting with an RES expert can help a whole lot of people so they don’t need even that.

Rose Rosetree says:

If the problem is JUST adjusting to The Age of Awakening, an RES session or two can do the trick.

Occasionally, an RES expert will suggest getting help from a mental health practitioner. Depends on what we find, right. At least we RES experts know our own scope of practice as NOT mental health practitioners.

Rose Rosetree says:

Anyway, JOE, I was recommending that my client Gladys consult with a psychiatrist.

Gladys ask me: “What should I ask for?”

I explained that you don’t order up a medication from a psychiatrist like placing an order with Amazon.

Rose Rosetree says:

If you talk with some of those friends, JOE, you might remind them:

Psychiatrists are the world’s experts at psychoactive medications. Including how to select them.

Does any medical specialty require more training?

Rose Rosetree says:

Self-diagnosing by a patient doesn’t help a professional. Even when well meant, it’s pretty insulting, actually.

With the far less complicated field of RES, it also doesn’t help one bit if a client starts by announcing, “I need a cord cutting” or whatever.

As long as you’re going to pay for expert help, it’s smart to let the professional do the work for which that professional has trained.

You can always use your self-authority as part of the conversation. Which is very different from telling the professional what to do. 😉

David B says:

Really happy to see you developing online courses, Rose. So many more people can “attend.”

David B says:

I’ve also been noticing increased chaos in some peoples lives. And in some workplaces.

Happy I work from home. 🙂

But also, amazing progress in others lives.

Another Gladys says:

I can relate to all of the stories above!

What a mess I have at my work place. Seems like being a bully is the only thing that promotes these days.

Julie says:

I have seen similar things at work. A kind of vagueness as people leave the room without finishing a sentence, enter a room and forget why they came in, rummage for items that are not then found.

And a coworker who talks to herself even when others are around (this is disconcerting to hear as I think she is talking to me, but she isn’t).