New Enlightenment Life Listie

New Enlightenment Life Listie

New Enlightenment Life Listie, Today’s the Day

A New Enlightenment Life List Member? Yes, let’s celebrate our latest from the RES Community. Leaping into Age of Awakening Enlightenment!

Especially exciting? The Enlightenment Validation just happened today.

Welcome, New Enlightenment Life Listie

Soon after starting our RES Session #8, what happened? We set an intention. Began to co-create with a Divine Being. So routine!!!

Next, I did the usual Skilled Empath Merge. Well, hello!

Lindsey had moved into Enlightenment. A New Enlightenment Life Listie! Someone with Age of Awakening Enlightenment, too.

Seemed like that to me. I was pretty sure.

Note, see what I just did there? I sneaked in the name of our New Enlightenment Life Listie. You see, she’s a bit shy about me doing this. Nevertheless willing, just to uplift our blog community.

Trust me here. Quite possibly, this is the last person in the world who would want to brag about being a new Enlightenment person.

However, as I’ve heard they say in Texas: “It ain’t braggin’ if it’s so.”

Personally, I kept that saying in mind when I did a YouTube interview about Enlightenment. One that lasted at least 2 1/2 hours. For Rick Archer’s website, Buddha at the Gas Pump. By contrast, there’s something so lovely about Lindsey and her nearly British degree of diffidence.

Question: Do You Think I Just Guess about Enlightenment?

Question: Do You Think I “Get a Hit,” Like a Psychic?

Question: Do You Think I Just Know?

No and no and no. Of course.

Writing this blog as the Founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). This isn’t just some hobby, you know. Nor do I teach psychic development, where people get hits. With RES Skills, I do my level best around rigor, integrity, not playing games with the sacred.

For instance, this is a YouTube explanation of my main Enlightenment Life List.

Enlightenment Validation Is a Real Thing

And if you’re ever my client in session…

And I happen to notice that you might have moved into Enlightenment…

I’ll use that very same Enlightenment Validation Procedure on you! (Unless a find a better one. In which case I’ll use that.)

Basically, Enlightenment Validation involves checking out a select assortment of chakra databanks.

Plus my client and I will interact. For instance, I’ll ask if there was a particular moment. What Maharishi used to call a “Gradual Click.” As in:

STUDENT: When somebody moves into Enlightenment, is it gradual? Like taking a while.

Or does Enlightenment dawn suddenly, like a click?

MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI: It’s a gradual click.

So true, in my experience, personally and as an Enlightenment Coach.

Validation is important during such a session. During the information exchange, I’ll also have some news for the client about Enlightenment. Hey, that’s part of the fun of coaching!

My Perspective, as an Enlightenment Coach

I can tell when a client or student is drawing closer. But I don’t guess. Also I don’t presume. Instead I do my due diligence of research.

Lindsey is definitely a New Enlightenment Life Listie. And I aim to place her on my various lists, like this one, tomorrow.

Work time is over for today.

But I wanted to be sure to tell all in this blog community. Tell you just enough, since Lindsey is a private person about this.

Maybe some day, she’ll want to say more.

Meanwhile, I’m so glad that she gave permission. Permission to use her first name. And permission to write this blog post.

Most Important, Perhaps, about this New Enlightenment Listie

She could easily have moved into Traditional Enlightenment. Possibly she even has had a few advance peeks.

But her soul hungered for this type of Enlightenment. The Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Now it has settled in.

I’m so grateful. Such a privilege to be her “Enlightenment Coach”! Especially when I could easily, so easily, imagine a different lifetime when she would be the one coaching me.

Congratulations Lindsey!

Lilian says:

What, a listee called Lindsey. 🙂 hehe, I’m sure she’s glad she shared her name now.

Julie says:

Congratulations, Lindsey! Sweet news!

Emily T says:

Congratulations!!

Lilian says:

Congratulations. 🙂

Lindsey says:

Rose you are as beautiful as your name.

This is such a sweet (and cute) post.

Thank you Rose, for being the Beautifully Strong You that you are and for all the RES skills you have used to help me heal so much.

Lin says:

I am really grateful for all the energetic and practical healing you have facilitated being my Enlightement Coach thus far.

I look forward to continuing RES sessions with you and all the loveliness and maturation it brings.

For now, I am enjoying being human instead of running for the door. ?

Lindsey says:

Perhaps later I’ll share more, but this seems quite plenty for now. Thanks!

Thank you very much dear blog buddies too, for all you share and your congratulations.

That’s really kind of you. 🙂

All the best, Lindsey

David B says:

Congrats, Lindsey! A lovely milestone.

David B says:

I’m curious, Rose. Are you using “listie” as a sort of nickname? As in postie or bestie?

Or do you mean person on a list, as in “listee”?

(editing a book, you get very conscious of these little things) 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

How I’m chuckling, DAVID B. Yes, you’re moving into the rarefied realms of professional editing, so that question is the sort of question an ENGLISH MAJOR would ask.

You know, like I’ve been since about 1967. Haha. And, as usual for you, you’re getting very good at these fine distinctions. I wonder if there’s anything you’ve studied where you haven’t zoomed ahead of the pack….

Rose Rosetree says:

So, I meant it as the former. But also including the latter, as in a pun.

Mostly flavored by LINDSEY, with her delightful sense of humor and human-style lightness of being.

Grace T says:

Lindsey, big congratulations to you 🙂

Lindsey says:

Thank you Grace and thank you David.

I agree David, and although I am familiar with the lovely Divine bliss/silence of Divine Presence from my past experiences, I find this new Age of Awakening Enlightenment is(for me) the cherry on top.

I have never felt as settled and balanced in happiness as a human living in my human daily life as I do now. This is definitely what my soul wants this time around. For me, this milestone is an evolution of sorts, it’s only the beginning.

🙂 Thanks goes out to Rose and RES, she’s a very powerful teacher, energetic healer, enlightenment coach, etc, etc!:)

Congratulations Lindsey!

Lindsey says:

Thank you very much Theodore! 🙂

Jean says:

Many congratulations Lindsey!

Lindsey says:

BTW Rose, you’re so punny. Or should it be “punny”? (It was too obvious to pass up?)