Liar, Liar Attunements. Part 2 of 3

Liar, Liar Attunements

Liar, Liar Attunements. As in “Liar, liar, pants on fire.”

Liar, Liar Attunements. Did you know they were happening, along with deceptive initiations and energetic transmissions? Learn more to protect yourself.

Initiation, Mislabeled described the energetic impact of what? “A little ceremony” that was, in fact, an initiation.

You were given TWO recordings from samples of Spiritual Discernment Energy Reading™. These I facilitated for Gladys. Generously, she agreed to share them with our Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) community.

What can you expect to learn from the second article in this series? The deception sometimes grows worse after initiation.

Liar, Liar Attunements Started HOW?

Granted, one of the most sacred words in English used to be initiation. That began to change. When?

During the New Age Years, leading up to the Shift into The Age of Awakening.

In order to become a healer, Gladys received…

An Astral Attunement (Nothing Spiritual About It)

Only It Was Called a “Spiritual Attunement.”

Deceptive initiations like these might as well have been called “Liar, Liar Attunements.”

Think I’m kidding? Listen here:

Energetically Manipulating an “Absent Healer”

Gillian says:

This was very interesting to listen to. Thank you Rose, and thank you Gladys.

An Avid Reader says:

I found it very interesting as well. It is sad that one’s willingness to be of service can be misused for other purposes.

It is really eye-opening. Fortunately, there is healing available for this.

Thank you, Rose and Gladys.

Lilian says:

Good ole Archangel Michael.

Liane says:

The organization described here, is it possible the human powers that be don’t know what’s going on?

Was it their intention to be deliberately deceitful?

Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, it is none of my business whether people in that organization know the extent to which they lie to people, or mistake low-level astral beings for “Messengers of God.”

I wouldn’t recommend that you make it your business, either.

Rose Rosetree says:

Instead, my job is to help clients, as I helped this one.

Also to teach energetic literacy with integrity and effectiveness.

Just got home from graduating a workshop in “Aura Reading from Photos.” With a 100% success rate. Now that’s what matters to me.

Liane says:

Rose, you’re right, of course. What is important is gaining energetic literacy for ourselves.

Congratulations on your graduating class.

Lilian says:

Hmm, I really doubt that, being the person I am, and what I do, that my psychic guidance will shut down, like Rose says happens for many of her clients until they get enlightened.

Lilian says:

(lol, poor Rose trying to help me…)

We’ll just have to work on my understanding of what’s actually going on with my third eye most of the time. Because I don’t have a squiggly clue. How that relates to my actual thinking (which is usually the result of random intuition, even the technical stuff) and so forth.

Lilian says:

Until then, I shall try and keep out of trouble….

Julie says:

Thanks, Rose and Gladys.

This type of session does seem like a great opportunity to reclaim the total self from anywhere it might be splitting off.

Reclaim wholeness.

Julie says:

I am grateful to have increased clarity, at this point in time, about astral and divine. And the tools to choose wisely a teacher or healer.

The trusted guide who leads you deeper, to places you haven’t been before.

Chloe says:

This thread was fascinating and educational-especially how the new rules of Age of Awakening apply in this case.

I am cringing just thinking about all the special initiations I have naively signed up for during my spirituality teleseminar addiction period.

Good thing stuff can always be healed:)