Healer, Cheated. Spiritual Discernment Energy Reading™

Healer, Cheated

Healer, Cheated. Lean what happened energetically to an open-hearted healer, deceived.

Healer, Cheated — for shame! Today’s post may reveal the worst part of the deception we’ve been exploring. An initiation and an attunement, both under false pretences.

Might I suggest? Check out these two articles before continuing here:  Initiation, Mislabeled and Liar, Liar Attunements. Part 2 of 3 .

These showed you two different ways that Gladys was deceived by her teachers. Could be, our third in this series… Is the biggest shocker of all. And yet…

Healer, Cheated. Doesn’t Mean Healer, Defeated.

Simply put, Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) includes skills of Energy Healing. Always with the emphasis on emotional and spiritual growth.

Consequently, the call to action can be quite simple. If you’re feeling not-quite-right, book a session of RES Energy Healing. Bring an intention like “A stronger sense of self.”

Then receive help. Maybe I’ll add a tiny bit of optional homework. Following that, for best results, do your small share of follow-through.

Afterwards, let the wonderful cycle continue. Resulting in ever-more wholeness for you.

Never Give Up. Cheated Doesn’t Have to Last

Today I just cringed when I read this new comment. (Coming from a well-meaning, self-actualizing Blog-Buddy.)

“I really doubt that, being the person I am, and what I do, that my [reliance upon] psychic guidance will shut down.”

You see, folks, if you allow some regular RES sessions to help you, what’s true?

Surprisingly or not, you just might discover a far more enjoyable version of “who I am.”

Cheated by Psychotherapy

Although psychotherapy can be tremendously helpful, uh-oh. Eventually a client can reach a point of diminishing returns. And then?

“Being the kind of person you are” often is offered as a consolation prize. Supposedly that bittersweet, suffering-laced, and pathetically-limited expression of self… That’s supposed to be as good as it gets. Accepting that, settling for that, is recommended?

As if all the STUFF, stuck in the client’s aura and subconscious mind… is a lifelong doom.

Whereas, in truth, the kind of person you really are? Try using words like magnificent!

Especially, I’d recommend avoiding words like the little phrase that follows.

“And That’s Okay”

Way too often, in my opinion, that little phrase becomes something to work on. In some psychological circles, you will get big congratulations, for repeating it often.

Haven’t you heard stuck people offer that up? Saying these dishonest words way too often.

Sometimes “and that’s okay” is even uttered sanctimoniously. Practically catechism.

Let’s think about this for a moment, please.

Imagine that a person has come to a therapist for help. Joe feels so stuck. And so he is advised to do what?

To accept limitations? To analyze past suffering. To wind up with a highly distorted, puny version of self and then how’s it summed up?

“That’s just who I am. And that’s okay.”

As if saying “that’s okay” makes a person wise. Self-accepting. Mature. Psychologically whole.

My response? Grrrrrrrrr. People can do so much better.

Cheated. Humanly Cheated.

Granted, this way of being cheated by a psychological healer doesn’t involve astral interference of the kind evident in today’s sound recording.

But here I’m aiming to point out that many of us have suffered. Or outright been failed or cheated. By a trusted helper or teacher or healer.

It’s not just that cheating happens only from certain mind-body-spirit helpers. Or that the outrageous, disgusting — and ultimately healable — example given here is typical. Typical of terrible cheating done every day. Cheating inflicted on trusting seekers of truth and wholeness. They just don’t know better. But you can.

So remember, please, these following two points:

First, Energetic Literacy Can Protect You from Cheaters

How can good aura reading skills protect you from helpers who spread their confusion? Their astral involvement. Their ignorance, etc.

Because the consequences of doing not-so-good work will show in that person’s aura.

Learning full Stage Three Energetic literacy? You can definitely do this. Just like my students this weekend. Every one of them learned to complete their learning of everyday energetic literacy. They mastered how to read auras from photos, regular photographs. And do it easily!!!

What if Gladys had read the auras of her teachers and the big initiator for the group, ha!

Wouldn’t she have known better than to willingly receive initiation and attunements?

In The Age of Awakening, it’s easy to protect yourself by learning good skills for aura reading.

Second, Don’t Give Up After Being Deceived Or Cheated

Whatever your loss. Whatever the STUFF that gets stuck in your aura, as a result of your good-faith effort to grow.

And whatever creepy, nasty things have been added to your aura. Ironically, in Gladys’s case. Just because she volunteered to help others to heal…

Like Gladys, you can insist on a good life, a great life. Don’t allow your story to end in defeat. Write a new chapter.

How? Seek out healing from somebody competent to clean up the mess, emotionally and spiritually. Then you’ll wake up a stronger soul expression than ever. As in:

That joyful, resourceful, effective person I am.

Incidentally, these words could describe Gladys after her session. Listen here to the final sound recording of the series. (And thanks, again, to Gladys. It was a generous choice to allow me to share this example of Spiritual Discernment Energy Reading™.)

Lilian says:

I seem to have activated Rose’s endless compassion, again… It’s not self pity, I’m far too proud for that, as much as genuine questions, which we can leave till a session.

Liane says:

This was very informative as a cautionary tale. I, too, have questions that will wait till the next session.

The reminder that we are sovereign over animals and everything astral was timely for me.

Lilian says:

So I’ve been nerding away, and, through accident, really, I’ve been doing quite an important project for my company. (Not my intention… was trying to have easy life, nevermind.)

I was aware of a lot of conflict so was making plans to leave ASAP. I just like to work where there are computers and data.

Lilian says:

But then I discovered that my manager was actually lying to me and controlling me to make himself look good, without having to do or understand any of the work.

This is quite normal in my field, but it was pretty extreme… People have left the company since.

Lilian says:

What’s interesting is that I’ve found another set of people, within the same company, who are competent leaders and managers.

Lilian says:

It’s kind of interesting that this happened in parallel with Rose helping me with astral addiction/romance/control issues with some key sessions.

And that helped me get the will to speak up a bit more and talk and realise controlling behaviours. (Not that speaking up has often helped me, but it did this time.)

Lilian says:

So this seems an interesting time to learn about the delusions, illusions and control issues we have. Hope that’s somewhat interesting. My life is certainly interesting.

Julie says:

Well, don’t let it be said that the revolting can’t also be inspiring.

This inspires me to want to own all of my own energies – emotional, physical, and sensory.

And claim those experiences just as mine.

Not shared, as much as sharing is exalted in mind-body-spirit.

Julie says:

Maybe because it is summer here, I am more aware than usual of how rich the experience is.

The heat of summer, the heaviness of gravity, the scent of grass.

The clear-voiced birds!

Julie says:

How it feels to be strong in the body and to dig my hands into the earth, emphatically.

It’s all so rich.

And meant to be ours.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much to all who have been commenting here.

JULIE, I really want to give you a shout-out in particular for Comments 10-12. And, in particular:

Well, don’t let it be said that the revolting can’t also be inspiring.

Rose Rosetree says:

Oh yes, regarding your Comment 11, maybe the summer season has nothing to do with your latest awakening of consciousness.

Big spiritual evolution does happen within Enlightenment. With Age of Awakening Enlightenment, what does that take? You keep living an honorable life, avoid choices that bore you, and do up to 20 daily minutes of Technique Time, tops.

Rose Rosetree says:

Actually, if you’re in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, you might prefer to do just 5 or 10 minutes. That could be plenty of Technique Time for you.

Not a recommendation I’d give before Enlightenment. Because then, most likely, you’d start doing loads of extra Technique Time that you simply don’t count.

For you, though, JULIE? You get the point, right?

Julie says:

Interesting, Rose. I hadn’t realized it was an awakening of consciousness, due to the heavy and strong-earth feeling to it. But this reframes it.

5-10 minutes it is! Lest I do other things in nature that involve consciousness, and forget to count them.

Gladys says:

Nice comments here. Thanks, less IS more beneficial for me too.

[Note from Rose: This is THE Gladys who was in session with me and generously allowed me to share these recordings.]

Gladys says:

Also, continued RES sessions with Rose really is helping me move out excess stuff so to integrate that lovely consciousness naturally into daily, yummy human life. I don’t have to “try” to do anything, instead, I just move about sniffing roses, bike riding with my sweet handsome husband, working my job, eating delicious foods, having ordinary conversations and interacting with others, etc. I feel much more relaxed aND happy. 🙂

Gladys says:

It really helps to not have those yucky energetic subroutines from those attunements in my aura.

I feel a greater sense of (human)self!

Yaay! I am grateful to Rose and RES for helping me with this before and after moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Gladys says:

I am soooooo grateful to have had this wonderful RES consult and research Rose.

I hope it help those who need to clean up from and move on from a group he or she joined with a similar initiation or attunement.

Gladys says:

Or, even better, I hope this deters some from joining such a group (without close inspection first, ie, aura reading skills) because they just wanted to help people, animals and or the earth.

Gladys says:

I learned from personal experience also, no matter how connected and merged with consciousness (God) one is, getting an attunement or initiation like this is hazardous.

Yes, buyer beware!

Emily says:

Thank you so much for being willing to share your experience Gladys.

I think plenty of people will be better able to protect themselves from this sort of thing thanks to you sharing this. Just realising that this is something that happens is so useful.

You can manage the subscriptions of this post.