Dick Bolles AURA. Was He More Than a Dreamer?

Dick Bolles Aura

Dick Bolles Aura. Let’s explore the money mojo of Mr. “What Color Is My Parachute?”

Dick Bolles Aura. Famous for giving career advice, he wrote “What Color Is Your Parachute?” What did his own aura say about gaining wealth?

We began discussion of Bolles’ work here.  What didn’t I mention yesterday? GILLIAN concluded her contest entry with these thoughtful words:

I don’t mean to suggest that he was some kind of rip-off merchant. I’m sure he believed sincerely in what he was offering.

Blog-Buddies, it’s important to bring together in our minds what we’ve learned about success and prosperity, not just Law of Attraction-type teachings. Of course, you may know I’ve got a workshop coming up next month to help do that — with definite help from RES Energy READING Skills and Energy HEALING Skills.

Prep to Read Dick Bolles Aura

Here’s a link to some bio. There you’ll also find the Aura Photo of Dick Bolles that I’ll be using for today’s aura reading. (Of course, once you’ve learned full Stage Three Energetic Literacy, every picture is an aura photo.)

Besides that, if you’d like to know more about the parts of his aura I’ll be reading here, this blog post would be a great preparation:

Money Happy Profile. To Help YOU Win More Success

Now let’s go for it. Jumping in with no parachute required! Let’s do a Making Money Profile for Rev. Bolles.

#1. Dick Bolles Aura. Root Chakra Databank for Earning Money

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Over-functioning a bit

Quality

Evidently Dick Bolles feels very solidly confident about his own ability to earn money. A word that adds nuance is “entitled.” He feels entitled to earn money.

#2. Dick Bolles Aura. Root Chakra Databank for Saving Money

Symbolic Size

22 feet. Normal range.

Quality

First of all, Dick Bolles does appear to be a saver. Second, tight control is his preferred way of saving.

#3. Dick Bolles Aura. Root Chakra Databank for Personality at Work

In his case, that might include giving speeches or interviews, doing work as a consultant. (For applicability later to our contrasting chakra databank that comes next, requiring interaction with others.)

Symbolic Size

90 feet. Over-functioning

Quality

Loving his work. Feeling Divinely inspired.

#4. Dick Bolles Aura. Root Chakra Databank for Personality PROJECTED at Work

Symbolic Size

Fills the room times five.

Quality

Pushing his charisma for a purpose, to bring religiously-tinged inspiration. Not pushy. Rather, he’s a big believer. (After graduating from Harvard, the man did go all the way through training as an Episcopal minister, right? See details at Part One of this short series of articles.)

#5. Dick Bolles Aura. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence at Work

Symbolic Size

5 feet. Under-functioning

Quality

Seems to me that, at the time of this photo, Dick Bolles doesn’t feel at the top of his game.

Could be just that day, one of those flukey moments that assails us seniors. Or could be some other transient experience.

I doubt this is typical for him.

#6. Dick Bolles Aura. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict at Work

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Over-functioning

Quality

Dick Bolles lives large. Perhaps he has a temper to match.

Reading this chakra databank from a photo doesn’t reveal what happens with this temper. Does he explode? Stuff the rage and feel guilty?

How could I find out?

If Dick or someone else in the room with me were my client. Then I could, on request, pull out some energetic holograms from the incident. The sort of Energy READING Research that I do in many a session.

#7. Dick Bolles Aura. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Intelligence at Work

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Nearly shut down.

Quality

Speaking of sessions, had Dick Bolles been my client, if he wanted… I might have helped him to get past this sort of problem.

Anyway, here’s what shows at the time the photo. Evidently Dick Bolles is stuck, stuck, stuck regarding emotional intelligence. Instead he stereotypes, theorizes. Maybe even possessing quite an established set of explanations for other people’s behavior. Explanations with a religious tinge.

#8. Dick Bolles Aura. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication at Work

Symbolic Size

24 feet. Normal range.

Quality

Mental clarity helps him to communicate.

Perhaps of interest? Nothing emotional or spiritual shows in this chakra databank. “Just the facts, Ma’am.”

#9. Dick Bolles Aura. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Awareness of Your Human Life

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Shut down. (Chakra databanks can always bounce back, you know. Reminiscent of the saying, “Where there’s life, there’s hope.”)

Quality

Could be, Dick Bolles “has it all figured out.” Meaning, “all that matters.”

Religion, or other strong beliefs that are psychological or political, can do this for a person. Maybe you’ve noticed?

#10. Dick Bolles Aura. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Close to complete shut-down.

Quality

Dead certainty. Dick Bolles is righteous. Supposedly, he has God handled, under control.

Tiny Aura Reading Tutorial

How to square that quality with the size of the chakra databank, nearly shut-down?

From this aura reading, it appears that Dick Bolles believes himself to have mastered the “topic” of religion. Like many a church member and many a clergyman!

So the quality of this databank suggests what? At the level of his aura and his subconscious mind, God is a “topic.” And he’s mastered it.

What’s your immediate reaction, Blog-Buddies? Do you think that it is possible to connect, or relate, to Almighty God like a little set of ideas? And if you’re smart, like Dick Bolles, you know it all?

Clearly many folks live that way. Yet I wouldn’t call that much of a relationship, would you? Bolles’ religious certainty reflects, more than anything, his level of consciousness. At his stage of spiritual evolution, all this is true and right. All he could ask for.

However, the size of a chakra databank provides a sort of reality check, or point of comparison. If this chakra databank were doing so well, wouldn’t it barely be functioning?

Any size and quality are possible with a chakra databank. It takes practice reading auras to sort it out. But don’t be intimidated, Blog-Buddies. Because you sort things out when you read words as well. This discernment has taken you many years, much education.

Eventually you’ve developed a level of skill that works for you. With practice, the same thing happens with developing energetic literacy. Every time you do either kind of reading, you can get just a bit better at using your skills. (Unless you decide “I know it all. I know it already.”)

In Conclusion

Here’s my response to GILLIAN’s initial question, towards  the top of this post.

“But it would be interesting to find out whether he had a toughness and reality when it came to making money that wasn’t obvious from the ideas presented in his book.”

I’d say this. Dick Bolles was forceful and very interested in making money. He had many qualities related to success, especially showing in some of the chakra databanks I’ve read here, #1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Otherwise, he had limits, both emotionally and spiritually. Perhaps his system has worked best for people of similar consciousness. (And GILLIAN would not be one of them, being a deeply caring person, plus an empath, plus someone with a lot of spiritual awakening.)

Given his long-term fame, his elite education, and his clergyman status… Dick Bolles could be doing worse by this stage of his life.

Perhaps he put the best of what he wanted to give in the book that has brought hope to so many people, “What Color Is Your Parachute?”

Incidentally, you can find many resources at my website to learn aura reading. One of the best is also the newest: A powerful course for learning to read auras — online, sophisticated, and totally on-demand. There’s also an Aura Reading Free Intro — Five lessons long… and prepared to be of service to you.

Jennifer says:

Sounds like a typical Harvard grad old white guy to me.

Entitlement, zero emotional intelligence, yet is convinced he “has it all figured out.” Probably why his book didn’t help many people.

So fascinating! Thanks Rose!

Gillian says:

Very interesting Rose, thank you for doing this.

Reading this post reminded me subtly of times in the past when I might have listened to a sermon given by some very earnest and passionate committed Christian.

Gillian says:

I vaguely recall times when I would enjoy what I was hearing and feel convinced, but that somehow there was something in it that wasn’t quite clicking for me, though I couldn’t put my finger on it.

Gillian says:

It sounds as though Dick Bolles was basically a good guy, sincere and well meaning, but that sense of ‘having things all figured out’ leaves me with the same response of just not quite being able to jive with what he proposes!

Anyway, I appreciate your taking the time to do this, as Dick Bolles was one of my nominees.

Valerie says:

This was very interesting Rose.

It seems to me that his book offered help. . .to the best of his ability.

It was a good concept, but definitely missing some important elements.

Jnana says:

How does one feel Divinely inspired with a 2-inch connection to God?

I like the 5 feet for self-confidence. Perhaps a moment of ‘Could it be that I haven’t quite got it all right?”

Rose Rosetree says:

JNANA, good question. As we develop our skills of energetic literacy, a growth area becomes how to interpret the SIZE of a chakra databank in connection with the QUALITY of a chakra databank.

So I’ll respond to the first question you’ve asked by going back into the main post and expanding my comments there.

I’m just delighted that you’re learning, JNANA. Thanks for asking that question.

Rose Rosetree says:

About the “I like” part of your comment, JNANA. Maybe this is just a figure of speech, but it’s worth thinking about a bit.

Might I suggest? As an aura reader, approving or not — that isn’t really the job. Beware that impulse.

Rose Rosetree says:

By analogy, what if I were teaching you how to draw Dick Bolles’s face from the photo supplied?

When you got to his eyebrows, would it be okay to say this? “I don’t find them attractive. I’ll leave them out.”

Rose Rosetree says:

How about assuming your job, when drawing, is to give him grooming advice?

“Drawing his left eyebrow, I’ll write in comments about how he ought to pluck it.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Look, JNANA, you have standards and expectations. Plus, when it comes to religion, were you raised Episcopalian?

As aura readers, we don’t get to evaluate somebody’s consciousness and find it lacking. We can let it speak for itself. Because a person’s aura is what it is.

Fear of being judged and scorned may be one reason why the majority of people in the world haven’t yet taken my Aura Reading 101 Online Workshop. Or even the Free Intro!

Rose Rosetree says:

Seems to me, Dick Bolles had a beautiful life. Not yours, JNANA. Not mine. His.

I read his aura to satisfy GILLIAN’S curiosity, and her well-worded question.

Hmm, I guess I could add a bit about that to the main post Conclusion… 🙂

Isabella C. says:

Once I read a well-loved politician’s aura at this blog, and it wasn’t all rosey.

After reading this, someone said to me, “Oh, you don’t like [politician], huh?”

This was so utterly baffling and actually troubling to me.
    Hopefully it was just extremely clumsy wording. (I doubt it.)

Isabella C. says:

The aura reading had nothing to do with whether I liked this politician or not. It’s an aura reading.

To base an aura reading on your likes would require some major lying and twisting of information.

Jnana says:

(If this chakra databank were doing so well, wouldn’t it barely be functioning?)

Jnana says:

I do read quality without size. Now I see that it could lead to missing out on the whole picture.

Jnana says:

The ‘I like’ part…

Judgement on my part? Yes, I see it now. And I would like to not do that.

Guess there are some cords I need to cut. To the clergy.

Jnana says:

The added on bits helped with my understanding. Thanks for that. But there is still a long way for me to go.

Rose Rosetree says:

JNANA, I’ll call you out right here in public. You are absolutely a delight to teach.

I especially love how willing you are to keep on learning. Rather than getting disgusted with me or the learning process, or both.

Rose Rosetree says:

When personal pride doesn’t get in the way, a person can learn so much better!

See, your desire to learn is stronger than your need to be perfectly right at all times. 😉

Rose Rosetree says:

And speaking of people who really, really know how to learn… and never stop…

ISABELLA CATES, thank you so much for Comments #13 and 14.

Fascinating. I started the Dick Bolles book, but wasn’t able to finish it, it just wasn’t for me.

I found far more useful career advice elsewhere (the develop your skills approach advocated by Cal Newport.)

Isabella, I love your comments 13/14 also. It is a really important point to make.

Gillian says:

Just looked up Cal Newport.

Kylie, your comments always inspire me! 🙂

Leo says:

Good learning and distinctions in this comment thread!

Thank you Gillian! It’s mutual!

Dana W. says:

Thank you for doing these contest aura readings!

Especially fascinating to me: “Evidently Dick Bolles feels very solidly confident about his own ability to earn money. A word that adds nuance is “entitled.” He feels entitled to earn money,” and,

“Dick Bolles is righteous. Supposedly, he has God handled, under control.”

Liane says:

The truth through deeper perception. Nothing but the truth. Like it or not.

Being new to aura reading, this is a good lesson for me to learn from the get-go.