Jared Kushner Integrity. Aura Reading Research

Jared Kushner Integrity

Jared Kushner Integrity? Learn about six different components of integrity for this political newbie with so many big-deal responsibilities.

Jared Kushner Integrity? Everybody has some kind of integrity. How about his? Let’s use skills of energetic literacy (aura reading) to reveal deep truths.

By now I’m pretty darned curious about this man in the news. Although brand new to holding political office, apparently he’s won at a kind of Chutes & Ladders Game. Because what’s he now responsible for? Only this:

1. First of all, Jared Kushner is responsible for negotiating peace in the Middle East.
  2. Second, Jared Kushner is responsible for solving America’s opioid epidemic.
  3. Also, Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with Mexico.
  4. Besides that, Jared Kushner is responsible for diplomacy with China.
  5. In addition, Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming care for veterans.
  6. During his spare time Jared Kushner is responsible for reforming the criminal justice system.
  7. Finally, Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.

So, yes, his effectiveness and integrity just might matter.

Another reason to be curious: Both Jared and his wife, Ivanka Trump, have gone public about their involvement in Transcendental Meditation. Has that exalted this important young man’s integrity?

Nothing Brings More Clarity about Integrity

Than Aura Reading

So I’ll go ahead and start reading relevant chakra databanks. If you’d like to understand more about how I use aura reading, here’s an aura reading blog post, or you might check out this chart on Stages of Energetic Literacy. Another excellent way to learn more is to take the Aura Reading Online Workshop — Free Intro.

Now, let’s get going. Using this aura photo of Jared Kushner. (Of course, once you’ve got basic aura reading skills — Stage Three Energetic Literacy — every photo is an aura photo.) Here’s the article containing this Jared Kushner photograph.

Jared Kushner Integrity #1. His Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

At the time of this photo, speaking in public, does he tell the truth or what?

Symbolic Size

1/4 inch. Almost completely shut-down.

Quality

Trying hard to be careful when he speaks, control is definitely a theme. But this is no Cary Grant-like self-control.

Very fascinating… He has a sense of self, almost a worship-worthy feeling of his own sanctity. Quite beyond arrogance. More like venerating a saint.

So he’s parsimonious in revealing words to people. It’s as if the gift of his preternatural wisdom is so powerful, he must be careful in doling it out. “For their sake, not for his.”

Jared Kushner Integrity #2. His Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

He’s got it. Well, what does he tend to do with all power once he’s got it?

Symbolic Size

90 miles. Over-functioning.

Quality

“People should bow down before him.” He’s that magnificent, important, powerful. (According to Kushner’s own subconscious mind.)

Jared Kushner Integrity #3. His Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power

Collaborating with others. How’s that going right now?

Symbolic Size

3 inches.

Quality

Stingy. Seems to me, that’s the best word for it.

Apparently Jared Kushner may let one of the little people…

Note: Compared to him, just about all mortals are “little people.” According to this chakra databank, anyway.

So he may allow one of the little people to do a little something, in that person’s childishly inadequate way. But Mr. Kushner will stand at the ready, paternalistically available to correct any mistakes. Because, supposedly, it’s part of his role to help people do a little something. Good for them.

Jared Kushner Integrity #4. His Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Does he follow through on what he promises?

Symbolic Size

14 feet. On the small side of normal for Kushner, at the time of this photograph.

Quality

Rage at the ready! Woe to anybody who stands in judgment. Shame on anybody who even thinks a disrespectful thought.

Jared Kushner’s inner workings around power integrity — they suggest he’s quite a piece of work. Reminding me of the famous Nixon quote:  “When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.”

Jared Kushner Integrity #5. His Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

He comes from money. He inherited money. So, how does integrity figure into how this crazy-rich man deals with money?

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Cronyism as a way of life. “Nobody can be too corrupt to help Jared Kushner. And it’s safe for him to take advantage of their money. (And their stupidity.) None of the rich or powerful people can ever be as brilliant and wise as he.”

Most fascinating to me, Blog-Buddies? In this chakra databank I find a comfort with working with the most wicked, corrupt people. As if he was born and raised to know these people and have a hold over them.

Yes, I’ll most certainly cut my cord of attachment to this guy after completing today’s blog post. Glad I still have plenty of Technique Time left for today. Euwwwww.

Jared Kushner Integrity #6. His Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

What inspires him to do his best?

Symbolic Size

1/4 inch. Nearly completely shut-down

Quality

Have I seen everything now? What Jared Kushner worships is his stubbornness.

In Conclusion

Were any of you Blog-Buddies surprised?

I was.

Also, in a way, pleasantly surprised. Many a public figure — like Trump, Teresa May, Duterte….

And like many a figure in the Trump administration — like Pence, Manafort, Conway….

They’re in extreme spiritual addiction. No longer themselves. Rather, they’ve surrendered their sense of self to a group of power-hungry astral beings who seek to influence humanity.

No, a decade ago I never would have dreamed of writing such words. But work with clients, and research like this aura reading of Trump himself, all this has convinced me.

So I’m pleasantly surprised that Jared Kushner remains himself. Otherwise, I’m just appalled that a person could live this way.

Gotta give credit where it’s due, though. Free will really is a marvelous thing!

Valerie says:

Wow this was fascinating. Just this morning listening to the news I was wondering about exactly this.

Talk about worshipping oneself… I wonder if it brings him joy. I doubt it.

My guess is that his experience of joy is smugness.

Cathy says:

Very interesting. Would also be very intrigued to see his wife’s aura reading 🙂

Lindsey says:

Ha! Not really a big surprise, seems like he thinks himself high and mighty and untouchable too!

The latter might sink his ship though?

Eweeeeeee…thanks for sharing!

Dana W. says:

Thank you for this reading! It’s amazing how little he does speak publicly. Some people attribute that to wisdom, but that is clearly not the case…

I had watched John Oliver’s segment about him from Last Week Tonight and thought that Oliver did a brilliant job of raising doubts about Kushner’s supposed wisdom and integrity, using the facts (and lack thereof).

Also so interesting that he is not in extreme spiritual addiction. Still very unpleasant though…

Gillian says:

This is a chilling read, but yes, it seems almost laughable that we should be glad he’s not in extreme spiritual addiction. What a situation to find ourselves in!

Forgive my ignorance from across the pond, but is Jared the one who is accused of colluding with the Russians?

Ruby says:

This is very interesting.

I would have thought he’d also be in spiritual addiction at the least, given the TM and the sheer quantity of people close to him who are in extreme spiritual addiction.

Ruby says:

Gillian – Jared is indeed in the collusion investigation, as one of eight people at the Trump tower meeting with Russians.

Lindsey says:

Oh, I like John Oliver. I’ll check that one out. Thanks Dana W!

Emily Turner says:

Wow. I also would have thought he’d be in extreme spiritual addiction by now.

That list of duties he has been given… just wow. Someone who had integrity (and a reasonable estimation of themselves) would not agree to that much in the first place!

Emily Turner says:

Certainly chilling to read. Thanks for bringing more truth to bear Rose!

I had also seen the John Oliver piece, so I was very curious to know what was going on with the silent Jared. Thanks for this fascinating reading Rose.

I’m reminded of the idiom “better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

I’m laughing with you Gillian. What things we have to be grateful for!

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for all these comments, Blog-Buddies.

Regarding Comments #6 and #9, people do not just fall into extreme spiritual addiction. It’s not about the company you keep or your job.

Rose Rosetree says:

Also, “extreme spiritual addiction” is not just an extreme version of spiritual addiction. The language I’ve used isn’t perfect that way. Sorry. Best I can do.

If you’re curious about this sort of thing, ask during your next session with an RES expert. We can say a lot about this, but it’s not a topic for the blog; it’s not appropriate to bring it up unless the person I’m speaking with has the opportunity to ask questions as we go.

Christine says:

Wow. Eueeeew is definitely the word to describe it.

Jnana says:

Duterte… of the Philippines??

Jnana says:

He’s certainly married into the right family! And with that portfolio, has it in his power to wreak havoc.

Jnana says:

What I can’t understand is how someone like him could even be remotely interested in TM. When did the ‘not spiritual’start wanting in on meditation?

Valerie says:

The other interesting thing is that from what I’ve heard, Jared Kushner has absolutely no experience in dealing with anything remotely similar to the world issues he’s been given to resolve.

That list of what he’s now responsible for is a bit ridiculous.

Liane says:

Good for free will! Even if he’s beyond arrogant. It’s his journey, icky though it may be.

Except… it’s his journey at our expense.

I’ve been grateful for your reminders to do the Truth Light technique, did it after reading this post. Thanks Rose.

Lilian says:

Europe is Lost – Kate Tempest

“I feel the cost of it pushing my body
    Like I push my hands into pockets, and softly
    I walk and I see it, this is all we deserve
    The wrongs of our past have resurfaced
    Despite all we did to vanquish the traces”

Lilian says:

There is a kind of grief that I still need to process.

Lilian says:

But then, we never know. 🙂

‘Circles’ Kate Tempest

“See something great
    Happen to a mate
    I love that
    Just when I think something’s ending
    The beginning comes back”

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for your comments as always, LILIAN.

If I might make a technical point, any time that you feel “I still have to process,” (Your Comment 22), guess what?

Rose Rosetree says:

Either you could spend years, even decades, on psychological self-analysis or work with a therapist.

OR

You could have a small number of sessions of RES Energy Healing. Up to you.

Rose Rosetree says:

The other corner of meaning to tug on is this.

Psychological processing has become so sanctioned in our society that many fans of it also believe “Needing to process is what makes me a deep and caring person.”

Or “Analyzing my issues is how I grow spiritually.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Not that I’m saying this is true of you, LILIAN. But your comment reminded me of a client, Joe, who chose an RES Energy READING session.

Although I strongly recommended an RES Energy HEALING session. Because he was clearly in distress, and I longed to lighten his load of STUFF.

Rose Rosetree says:

But aura reading is what he wanted, so that’s what he got. And so, as kindly as I could, I described how old resentments and rage were crippling him.

For example, at the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth — complete, longstanding shut-down. With patterns of — you guessed it, LILIAN — processing his issues.

Rose Rosetree says:

After the session was officially done, I shared with Joe some ways that I might be able to help him in the future.

This provoked a long, impassioned summary of how he had spent 40 years healing himself and he had done everything.

Well, maybe not quite. But he sure had processed a lot.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose. You may be surprised that I’ve had little to no therapy. I even avoided it in foster care, as they were too busy. The best healing with just staying with my foster mum for the 7 months and learning how to live a better life. No analysis required.

Lilian says:

I was really lucky in that sense. God bless my foster mum, she could teach people a lot about looking after young people.

I may have used the wrong words. I’ve noticed feeling sad more, when I’ve mainly felt angry or frustrated for a long time. Though that might still suggest a need for a similar session. 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for clarifying, LILIAN.

Here’s the deal, though. Many people teach themselves how to analyze and process. People who haven’t been in therapy.

Rose Rosetree says:

Only you folks who are reading this thread can decide if you might have been one of these people.

In which case, please know this counts as Technique Time. And if you’re a regular blog reader, you know about limiting that to 20 minutes daily, right?

Rose Rosetree says:

Otherwise, if you keep feeling grief over things that have happened in the past…

It isn’t a matter of using a so-called “right word” versus a “wrong word” to describe that way of being stuck.

Regular sessions of RES are one way to get out of being stuck, emotionally and spiritually.

Lilian says:

Yup, its good to be reminded about what to ask for in sessions.

In my life, I just know things can be more difficult than they should be, but I wouldn’t know why…

Lilian says:

Kate’s accent brings back some London memories, had some serious homesickness for a sec there, though in my neck of the woods, the accent blend is less London and more Essex… Kate is from deeper into London.

I don’t talk like that nowadays, except for my bad grammar. :-p

Rose Rosetree says:

Exactly so, LILIAN, about that Comment #35. “Knowing what to ask for” in a session doesn’t have to hard.

You set up the appointment. Either bring an intention or we figure one out. Doesn’t have to be perfect. “Live more in the present” is a good standby, for instance.

Rose Rosetree says:

After we get the intention together, and the session is set up energetically,then I do a Skilled Empath Merge and locate the most important kind of STUFF to remove in that session.

So that’s my job, the RES Practitioner. Then we co-create the session with Divine help.

Rose Rosetree says:

In conclusion, you definitely don’t have to do the job of the RES expert.

Instead, you make the appointment and get the results afterwards in your life.