Aura Reading Leslie Odom Jr.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom Jr.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom Jr. This comparison reading is like a shower of pure delight.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom Jr., let’s do something fancy. Comparing his aura when performing, versus when not. A comparison aura reading!

How is that even possible?

• First of all. And second of all. I’ll read his aura from photos. (Two different photographs.)
  • You know how you could compare photos with surface perception. Even more differences show — significant differences — when you read auras. Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.
  • Auras change minute by minute. You knew that, too right?
  • Gifts of the soul are for the life of that chakra databank. But the business end of a chakra databank — symbolic size and quality — are ever-changing. Hence the fun of doing a comparison aura reading.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom Jr. — Cool Details

Let’s compare these two photographs:

Leslie Odom as Himself. Here he’s posing for a publicity shot. Just about a year ago, June 2016.

Leslie Odom, Performing. This link, cleverly supplied by JEAN in a blog comment here, allows you to find a video of Leslie Odom Jr.

I’ve paused that very early on, soon as he looks up. This will be my basis for this part of the aura reading.

Other Cool Details

According to Wikipedia, that last name is pronounced “o?d?m.”

Leslie Odom won his first role at 17. Playing “Paul” in the original production of the smash hit “Rent.”

What a career, right? Yet a pretty extensive search to find a photo from back then… yielded no photo. I guess he wasn’t mega-famous enough then.

As you may know, he really became famous for his role in “Hamilton.” Gee, ever hear of “Hamilton”? 😉

Fun fact: Leslie Odom Jr. hails from Queens, NY. Just like Paul Simon, the musician who grew up in Queens. And sportscaster Bob Costas. And me.

What else? Oh yes, what about technical background about the kind of aura reading I’ll do? For that, see the end of today’s post. Now, let’s get going.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

Leslie Odom as Himself

80 feet. Over-functioning a bit, if he were somebody else. But for this man, while posing in public, this is quite normal.

Sending out oomph. Because this isn’t his real performing love. But a photoshoot does count as a sort of a performance.

Hungry, as usual. Physically hungry. However, he believes it’s important for his career to stay lean.

(May American society soon lose our collective swoon over the Anorexic Ideal.)

I’m finding the energetic signature of Enlightenment here. More on this to come in today’s post, no doubt.

Leslie Odom, Performing

80 feet.

When performing, Leslie Odom Jr. enters into a familiar sacred space. Bringing the presence and blessings of God into this world.

Every physical thing is turned energetically golden. Time pauses. Flowing gently around him. Supporting him, as everything supports him.

This, Blog-Buddies, is a gift of his soul Leslie Odom Jr. Part of his gift as a performer. And I don’t think we’ll find it in one chakra databank only.

Some “born performers” are born show-offs.

Other “born performers” have talent of one kind or another related to charming an audience.

Then there is what, to me, is the most astounding gift of all. When someone turns a performance stage into an altar. Where everybody present is invited to take communion, as it were. That’s Leslie Odom Jr.’s way of being a born performer. Destined to change lives, energetically.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom. Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy

Leslie Odom as Himself

80 feet.

Contained energy. Observing himself being observed.

Almost commanding himself to stay silent and consistent. In role. Meaning, his role as a celebrity now.

Leslie Odom, Performing

80 feet.

The singer’s (and dancer’s) (and actor’s) aura morphs. In addition to his usual flow of energy as a man in Enlightenment (by now), what else.

Huge downloads of ecstatically beautiful Divine energy pour in through the top of Leslie Odom Jr.’s head. His Crown Chakra.

Energy that saturates all his chakra databanks. This one included.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication While Performing

This chakra databank is one of the optional ones in this performer’s set. He has it because we all have optional chakra databanks related to our lifestyles. (At any given time. Because that set changes.)

I thought it would be fascinating to compare how that databank about performing is doing when he is NOT performing

Leslie Odom as Himself

80 feet. Strength in reserve.

He’s just “being natural” right now.

Ha! The illusion, and paradox, of being a performer at a photoshoot. Seeming to casually be yourself, under pressure, no stress, no stress.

As if the cameras aren’t relentlessly capturing every micro-expression. Or flaw.

Leslie Odom, Performing

80 feet.

Human experience shapes the Divine resourcefulness.

Putting this another way, Leslie Odom Jr.’s personal inspiration is just the start. He has learned how to co-create with it. Human passion and experience make the performance relevant to other humans.

He does no semi-disembodied “Let us pray.” (That last part said with all respect to all those who do, and I’ve certainly been among them.)

Aura Reading Leslie Odom. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

Leslie Odom as Himself

80 feet.

Completely connected with God.

As comfortable as if he’s sitting in his favorite rocking chair. And it’s made out of God. And he’s made out of God.

Leslie Odom, Performing

80 feet.

Sweeter than ever. Because performing, under Divine inspiration, becomes what?

A way for Leslie Odom Jr. to, very personally, express his gratitude to God.

Long before Enlightenment, a person can express love of the Divine in any way at all. Any way that seems sacred to you.

Some of us were taught “how” through religion. Others have found our own way.

Still others — maybe even some of you Blog-Buddies reading these words right now — you never realized you could. But you can. Oh, absolutely, you can.

By way of analogy, think of making love with somebody you adore. And maybe you haven’t been the greatest, most experienced lover. Or wearing the kind of body that you wish you had.

But would that make any difference at all to your lover? Any. Difference. At. All?

If you know what love is, then you have your answer.

Aura Reading Leslie Odom. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Leslie Odom as Himself

80 feet.

A quiet relish.

As a man, Leslie Odom Jr.’s life hasn’t been all rose bouquets and congratulatory bottles of champagne. As a man, given some of his earlier history evidently, he’s still got something to prove.

All the more reason for him to play it cool now. Joy tucked inside. Even at the subconscious and astral part of him where this aura reading is happening.

Hiding a certain secret glee. Sure Leslie Odom Jr. knows how to do that. Now is hardly his first time using this… skill.

Leslie Odom, Performing

80 feet.

Surrender and reverence.

“All the glory goes to God.” For Leslie Odom Jr., that’s been clear for a very long time. He doesn’t get in the way of these performance co-creations.

Here’s a man who has found a way that works for him, co-creating with God.

Ready to Watch Leslie Odom Jr. Perform?

Your treat and mine comes courtesy of the great and successful New York Times.

Feel free to comment below on your reaction to this. Or, of course, to any other aspect of today’s aura reading.

Aura Reading Basics

Here’s a recent article about the trademarked system of aura reading that I use and teach. You can find many posts on that topic this month.

Always stroll around in the comments. Some of the juiciest learning is there, courtesy of the smart, kind, curious people who comment here, in our informal but spirited online community.

There’s a free introductory aura reading course, five lessons in all, that precedes a powerful resource. For learning nearly all of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

As for other celebrity readings, if you liked this one, here’s a fun resource.

Jean says:

Wow – thanks Rose!

I did think I had noticed some of this when seeing him perform recently.

Your verification helps me to have greater confidence.

Also helps me have greater confidence that a number of folks with fame and power who…wear it well…are here with us.

A way inspiring post 🙂

Ruby says:

This is a beautiful reading of a beautiful person. I listened to him sing Ave Maria twice, just to make sure my eyes were not closed the first time (observing my usual limits for Technique Time) and it still got me misty eyed.

” When someone turns a performance stage into an altar” – yes!

What a treat! Both the aura reading and the clip of him singing.

After a not-great day, listening to him sing is very soothing to my soul. I would love to see him perform. Very inspiring!

Dana K says:

So beautiful! He says Ave Maria is going on his Christmas album, I never buy those but might have to make an exception.

Another very touching song he did during the election for This American Life:

Dana K says:

I lived in NYC 15 years ago and at that time was clued into a show called freestyle love supreme.

They did freestyle rap shows and they were really good!

Lin Manuel Miranda was in that group. So it just goes to show that him and Leslie and I’m sure many of the others…they’ve paid their dues!

Gladys says:

I would also like to see him live in person! What a performer.

Rose-Do you think there is any connection between people like Leslie who are so wonderful connected to a show like Hamilton-written by awesome Lin- Manuel Miranda (on your Enlightenment list) who is also such a wonderful person?

Rose Rosetree says:

GLADYS, in human terms, there’s a saying I’m sure you know:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Lindsey says:

I love this reading Rose! Thank you! Very beautiful.

Dakota says:

It’s beautiful to connect with God in a co-creation while singing and writing songs and melodies. Mr. Odom does this so wonderfully.

This may come to a surprise (because I have not brought it up to you Rose), but I actually have had the flooding in of the Divine through the crown chakra while singing and writing songs.

Dakota says:

One inspiring session years ago, I was experiencing a 6 hours nonstop download while singing, writing and recording my very first song (later actually recorded an album)…

Dakota says:

it was an amazingly beautiful experience, like God filling me up with as much lovebliss my body could handle and it pour out through my voice.

If I kept my mouth shut, I think I might have exploded. It was that wonderful of an experience.

Dakota says:

Singing in this way is one of the most enjoyable human-God co-creating experiences I have in daily life.

It lifts me up when things might not be going well one day.

Dakota says:

It is just so much fun to hear the sound of my voice singing even a little out of tune and goofy too!

And sad songs are certainly sooooo helpful at moving on. 🙂

Dakota says:

I just love to sing and it is apparent Mr. Odom enjoys this connecting with God and sharing it with humanity as well.

Thanks so much Rose, for sharing this very interesting reading! 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

LINDSEY and DAKOTA, thanks for adding to our understanding here.

You know, DAKOTA, I think everybody has at least one talent — yes talent — where this happens.

For one of my students, back in 1971, it was ironing!

Rose Rosetree says:

Of course, you used to pay a lot of attention to energies before you understood about the concept of 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

Gladys, the ironer, simply called what she did “relaxing.”

Rose Rosetree says:

That said, sometimes people receive bigger downloads of Divine and celestial energy when using a talent like this.

It sure helps, having less STUFF in your aura. I have. in fact, helped some clients to move out STUFF that was making it hard for them to use their creativity, favorite art form, etc.

Just one session at a time, for this. Mention the idea described here when we’re setting your intention. And away you go.

Rose Rosetree says:

One other thought, Blog-Buddies, inspired by these great comments from DAKOTA.

Degree of inspiration has NOTHING to do with whether a person will become rich & famous.

Or even whether, for instance, that music would sound good to other people.

Rose Rosetree says:

In this context, I invite JEAN and other professional musicians at this blog to share your experience of this in your fellow musicians.

Seems to me, as a non-pro, these are separate:

* Spiritual and energetic talent for doing an activity.
    * Skill at doing the activity. (Mr. Odom, for instance, has developed superb musical technique.)
    * Karma to be able to earn a living as a professional musician.

Dakota says:

So right you are Rose! 🙂 Lovely

Isabella C. says:

I was so happy to see this aura reading, because I absolutely love his voice.

After watching that New York Times video, I was not surprised at all to see that he’s living in Enlightenment.

Isabella C. says:

Also I appreciate that in both this post and the post about Tiffany Haddish, you emphasized the difference between someone performing and just being normal.

This is a good thing for people to be aware of as aura readers gaining experience. That if you’re reading someone’s aura when they’re doing something they’re really talented at – that’s not exactly how they are all the time, living normal life.

Isabella C. says:

For instance, I used to be a really big fan of Louis CK. Years ago, I read his aura from a performance photo, and it was so inspired! I thought he might be close to Enlightenment.

I later read his aura from a red carpet photo, and I found something very different. He was addicted to fame by that point… not pretty. Though maybe still quite inspired while performing.

Rose Rosetree says:

Isabella, you’ve just made an excellent point. I mean some aura readers still believe your aura is one color for life.

Actually the truth is so much more fascinating. As you know.

A Professional Opera Singer says:

In my experience, talent, skill and karma for earning a living as a musician are indeed distinct gifts.

A Professional Opera Singer says:

Regarding talent and skill:

Musicians, like athletes, tend to fall into four categories:

1. highly talented and highly skilled (the cream of the crop);
    2. highly talented but not highly skilled (the unmotivated who think they can skate by on talent alone, much to the frustration of their teachers and coaches);

A Professional Opera Singer says:

3. highly skilled but not highly talented (the heartbroken, who tend to make things worse for themselves by overtraining and becoming injured),
    4. and neither highly skilled nor highly talented (the deluded, bless their hearts, and the amateurs who keep going purely out of love).

A Professional Opera Singer says:

If, in real-world terms, “karma to be able to earn a living as a professional musician” looks like a combination of charisma, business acumen and killer instinct (which can be used for good or ill)…

A Professional Opera Singer says:

… then yes, absolutely, I see it all the time in successful musicians with high talent and skill levels, as well as in some otherwise inexplicably successful musicians from one of the other three categories. 🙂

Lilian says:

Amazing comments opera singer.

Certainly I believe that combining “charisma, business acumen and killer instinct” is hard to achieve, but strictly necessary for success.

And congrats on all the years you’ve spent perfecting your art.

A Classical Pianist says:

Thank you, Rose, for such an interesting and inspiring aura reading!

As a professional musician, it is fascinating to learn about this subject from an energetic point of view. Your insights resonate with my personal experience.

Musical skill can be trained. Talent can be cultivated, and even business skills can be learned. However, it may still not translate into having karma for professional success. In fact, I know a pianist of incredible talent and skill, at the end of his career. He never achieved the level of fame and success that many thought he would have. He had been called “a talent born once a century” and a genius by many great pianists.

Likewise, I have also found the opposite to be true, as A Professional Opera Singer already mentioned. 🙂 Fame as musician does not always equate to having talent or skill. I still remember when I came to this discovery. As a young musician, I felt that some of my idealism had been shattered!

Lilian says:

A TEDx talk link in honour of you, opera singer.

A Classical Pianist says:

Thank you, Rose, for such an interesting and inspiring aura reading.

Your insights resonate with my personal experience.

A Classical Pianist says:

Musical skill can be trained.

Talent can be cultivated, and even business skills can be learned.

However, it may still not translate into having karma for professional success.

A Classical Pianist says:

He never achieved the level of success and fame that many thought he would have.

He has been called “a talent born once a century” and a genius by many great pianists.

A Classical Pianist says:

Likewise, I have found the opposite to be true, as a Professional Opera Singer already mentioned. 🙂

A Classical Pianist says:

Fame as a musician does not always equate to having talent or skill.

I still remember when I came to this discovery as a young musician; I felt that some of my idealism had been shattered.

Rose Rosetree says:

Oh, Classical Pianist, you played these comments perfectly in tune with the spiritual truth of this wacky learning planet. As I understand things, anyway.

What explains that otherwise “unfair”-seeming success of those with the karma to be rich and famous?

Rose Rosetree says:

Seems to me, it’s just those lifetimes of diligent practice and musical integrity.

Lucky is the artist in any field whose catch-up karma for success coincides with being born, once again, with a work ethic and talent and skill.

Jeffrey Chappell says:

Rose — as I often tell my nervous piano students who are reluctant to play in front of other people, the skill of playing music and the skill of performing are two separate skills.

Jeffrey Chappell says:

The enjoyment that they feel when playing alone could be exactly all that they need when they connect with music.

Jeffrey Chappell says:

I have heard way too many stories of people giving up music because they had a bad performing experience!

Jeffrey Chappell says:

I think you stated the crux of this early in the post when you traced the distance between showing off and turning the stage into an altar.

Jeffrey Chappell says:

I used to want people to come to my coincerts and think I was the greatest pianist in the world.

Now my only intention when performing is for the audience to have a Divine experience. It’s all about them.

Rose Rosetree says:

Beautiful and resonant words of truth there, JEFFREY. Thanks so much.

Julie says:

Thanks, Jean and Rose, for the inspiration. Wonderful!

And on a side note, the picture at the top of this post is sooooo amazing.