Healing Physical Pain. Can RES Help?

Healing Physical Pain

Healing Physical Pain. Why Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® is an exception to the rule.

Healing Physical Pain  — Can this ever happen through Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)? Let’s explore.

Recently I shared a rare example of a miracle: Long-term physical pain ending. After a two-hour session of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® (SEAH). At this post, Pain Miracle with SEAH, KYLIE wrote:

Even without physical healing, the results of SEAH sessions can seem miraculous. They have really helped me a lot to transform old patterns.

But it is exciting to know that sometimes SEAH sessions can transform your physical health too.

And EXPLORER wrote:

I have had almost instant physical healings through some of the phone sessions with Rose too.

Even though they were not my intention nor did I necessarily connected them with the improvement I was seeking at the time.

They were a very pleasant surprise making my life that much more comfortable and easier to be more like myself.

So what’s the deal about healing physical pain through sessions of RES?

Here’s a hint….

What Is RES In The First Place?

First of all, here’s a practical definition of my scope of practice. Understand this and you can appreciate how I can and can’t help you.

RES helps people grow emotionally and spiritually. Using energy-related skills that work well in The Age of Awakening.

RES Energy Healing Skills — this one of four interlocking specialties.

Others are:

• RES Energy READING Skills
  • Empath Empowerment®
  • And Enlightenment Coaching

What Does This Mean In The Context Of Healing Physical Pain?

Mind-body-spirit-type healing. That’s RES.

However, the emphasis goes like this: Mind-body-spirit.

Probably that’s different from what you’re used to.

Quick. Remember the first time you heard of any services in mind-body-spirit. Wasn’t it some kind of self-healing skill, like Reiki?

And remember the first session you ever had with a mind-body-spirit professional. Wasn’t that also related to physical healing?

For most of us, that’s what happened. And it happened during the New Age Years, 1980 to December 21, 2012. (Curious WHY mind-body-spirit practices became so popular then? Learn the answer, and plenty more, from “The New Strong.”)

Most likely, you were first introduced to practices that emphasized mind-body-spirit.

Anyone Tell You This About Healing Physical Pain?

With mind-body-spirit, you can heal anything. And it’s so simple.

Just take a little workshop. Or read a book. Because everything is connected, you can easily heal anything.

Besides, mind-body-spirit healing is spiritual. If you only believe, you’ll receive healing.

Sorry, folks. That’s not really true. As you may know by now.

For instance, there’s a difference between learning self-healing skills. (As an amateur.)

Versus gaining professional-level expertise. Which takes more study and commitment. (Like RES Practitioners and Apprentices.)

Healing Physical Pain? One Big Exception to the Rule

Thus, RES is not about mind-body-spirit healing. If something hurts you, please, seek out a compatible medical professional. Or a professional at energy medicine, such as an acupuncturist. To put this another way:

If you come to any RES Expert for a session of RES Energy HEALING, don’t expect physical healing.

We facilitate energetic healing to help with emotional and spiritual growth.

There’s just one exception. In-person sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

If you have had a health problem and you’ve been to doctors and such.

Yet they say “It’s all in your head.”

Or “Sorry, we can’t help you.”

Possibly there’s a chance that this particular form of past-life regression can help.

First of all, have a regular RES session to help you grow in some other way. Surely you can use “A stronger sense of self” or “Living more in the present” or some other type of growth.

Not only will that session help you to progress towards a worthwhile growth intention. By the end of the session I’ll let you know when I think you’re ready for SEAH.

Valerie says:

I’ve had a similar experience as Kylie with SEAH Sessions.

Because these sessions access and heal detrimental patterns from my subconscious (that otherwise I would not have been able to target), I move forward in my life in very VERY big ways.

anonymous says:

I was able to completely quit drinking alcohol with the help of a SEAH Session.

It is my belief now that much dysfunction in one’s current life stems from traumas in previous lives.

Some would call this Karma. The cool thing is that one need not endlessly theorize nor speculate nor even believe, to benefit from this type of powerfully evolutionary RES session.

Valerie says:

Yes anonymous, that was my experience also, not needing to analyze or theorize.

After my first few SEAH sessions I did not know what kind of results to expect.

The impact on my life was/is always bigger than I was able to imagine.

Explorer says:

I used to think that any spiritual practise is good for me and any practitioner is honourable and trustworthy.

I’m so beyond grateful to have found RES. I have not only developed strong discretion as a smart consumer but also have permanent healing from the damages they caused.

Explorer says:

“Being more like myself” and living that way took practise, RES sessions, workshops, reading and re-reading Rose’s books.

It was not a familiar way of being for me.

In many ways, I started to fully live after discovering RES.

Rose Rosetree says:

ANONYMOUS (WOW!), VALERIE and EXPLORER — thank you so much for sharing here.

Valerie says:

I like what you shared Explorer. One of my favorite benefits of RES is that through the removal of the “stuff” – what’s left is who we are in the purest sense.

Liane says:

This is helpful Rose.

Many times I’ve wanted to mention physical issues during a RES session, wondering if there was some correlation between aura and emotional healing, and physical healing.

Now I understand that would have been inappropriate timing. Good to know!

Explorer says:

Thank you Valerie! I like your description:”what’s left is who we are in the purest sense.”

Explorer says:

Anonymous,so well put.

After a successful session, I am able to simply live and enjoy my human life and participate in it instead of living in my head all the time and observe my life passing by.

Lindsey says:

Very fascinating article about healing physical pain with RES.

I grew up in a family who believed in the “power of mind over matter”.

Lindsey says:

Though it was a seemingly empowering outlook which aligned nicely with some New Age philosophical teachings, the extent of healing was minimal.

I definitely found physical healing was quicker with this mindset than wallowing in a dramatic fashion, but that using the mind practically by going to a doctor of physical therapy or chiropractor as well had sufficiently better results.

Lindsey says:

None the less, I have had the experience of recurring physical ailments, and have gone to the doctor to be told nothing’s wrong with me to my frustration.

I can only this is the type of physical ailment that may benefit from RES because of some emotional pain showing up as physical pain.

Lindsey says:

Most recently I experienced such an instant healing in an Aura Healing session with Rose where the healing centerpiece happened to be cutting a cord of attachment with a family member.

Lindsey says:

One of the cord items happened to be about a physical ailment of nausea.

I didn’t understand why I physically felt nauseous and would actually hack my lungs out at different times of the day.

Lindsey says:

Since this RES session with Rose, the nauseous feeling has actually disappeared.

Now, I see how this cord item was going through my system everyday after an emotionally nauseating incident happened with the cordee over a year ago.

Lindsey says:

It’s only been a few days and the relief is remarkable.

Thank you Rose!

Thank you all for sharing your experiences as well.

Rose Rosetree says:

And sweet of you, LINDSEY, to share as well. Thanks!