Pathways Expo News

Pathways Expo News

Pathways Expo News — ISABELLA CATES, an RES Practitioner and Instructor, will deliver a workshop. And she’s got a new website!

Pathways Expo News, for sure. Because something new is happening. With RES at the Pathways Expo! Happening exactly one week from today.

Calling all of you who have wondered. What happened on December 21, 2012? How does this impact you today?

Hint: Most people on earth aren’t adjusting well. Which gives rise to a load of problems. From brain fog to job troubles.

That’s why the RES Booth at the Whole Life Expo has an unusual name.

We’ll get to that soon. 🙂 First, though…

Pathways Expo News: Isabella Cates’ First Workshop

Yes, that ISABELLA CATES! Of all the RES Practitioner I’ve trained, she’s the most experienced.

Because of that, plus her talent and crystal clear understanding of RES, guess what?

ISABELLA is the first RES Practitioner to officially be named an RES Instructor.

What does that have to do with you? I’ve selected her to give the RES Workshop at this Expo. Not me, ISABELLA. Because I continue to nurture my Practitioners and Apprentices. Bringing us all along. (You, too!) Growing the field of RES.

For her workshop ISABELLA chose a 3:00 p.m. time slot. Expo management gave her the largest room of the seven. (Yep, seven speakers are in each time slot.) Come and cheer her on!

Plus you’re sure to learn a lot. Here’s a link to Isabella’s talk, “Auras Can Tell You THAT?”

And Yes, Isabella Cates Now Has a Website

Check it out, Blog-Buddies.

Pathways Expo News: The Age of Awakening Booth

Long name: Age of Awakening – Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). #123

Nothing else like this booth is at the Expo! Why not?

RES helps people grow emotionally and spiritually, using skills that work well in The Age of Awakening.

So that means, not energy medicine. But energy spirituality.

At the RES booth, Blog-Buddies, what won’t you find?

• Akashic Record Readings
  • Intuitive Readings
  • Clairvoyant Readings
  • Or other Psychic Readings

Instead, you can come by the RES booth and get a reading done by an RES Expert with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Also, paperback books by Rose Rosetree will be available. Browse them! Quite different from a silly “Search inside the book.” Flip the pages! Take your time! Ask your questions to the knowledgeable staff. Speaking of which…

Pathways Expo News: Meet Apprentice GABRIELLE, Too

GABRIELLE and ISABELLA, both, will be staffing the booth.

Explore how we can help you: Get aura readings, buy how-to books, or just talk with an expert. Learn about the four specialties that fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. You know, like my new logo…

Pathways Expo News

Pathway Expo News includes cool changes to the RES Booth.

Ask your questions about:

1. RES Energy READING Skills
  2. Energy HEALING Skills
  3. Empath Empowerment®
  4. And Enlightenment Coaching

Pathways Expo News: Meet Booth Staff in Enlightenment

Bold question alert!!! At the Expo, how likely are you to meet people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment?

Mostly, the odds aren’t great. As a Pathways columnist, I research the photos in each issue of the magazine.

Apart from the Founder of RES, I know of only one other person in that magazine who’s in Enlightenment. Darshan Kaur Khalsa, whose ad appears next to my article in the current issue.  Sweet, since we’re long-time friends!

Good people staff the other Expo booths and give the workshops.  Good people, to be sure.

To be blunt, though… at other booths way more likely to encounter folks in spiritual addiction. Or even extreme spiritual addiction. Frankly, you’ll be lucky to meet many booth staff who are living in human-based spirituality!

But not at Booth #123. 🙂 Both GABRIELLE and ISABELLA. Plus, rumor has it, some of the booth staff as well. Either in Enlightenment or serving as RES Apprentices. Delightful people, all!

You can learn a lot, hanging around that booth. Asking your questions. Or getting an aura reading from ISABELLA or GABRIELLE.

Pathways Expo News: Introduce Your Friends to RES

One of the best ways to do it! Just drive on over or take public transportation.

Check out the free workshop — that 3:00 p.m. marvel! Come visit the booth and meet the superb staff.

You can even get a discounted ticket.

That Pathways Expo! As always, it’s like an all-you-can-eat buffet for spiritual seekers.

Questions, anyone? And would anybody like to share your personal experiences of attending the Pathways Expo? What it has been like for you in the past?

Gillian says:

Wish I could be there! Will be cheering you all on from the UK 🙂 (not that you need it :-))

Liane says:

I’m not one to throw wishes around, but this makes me wish I lived in your area!

Gillian says:

And yay for Isabella! 🙂

Explorer says:

Exciting news 🙂 how I’d love to be there as a visitor and even part of the staff assisting where needed.

Looking forward to hearing more about it. Yay Rose,Isabella and Gabrielle.

Emily T says:

Yay! I will also be wishing you well Isabella and Gabrielle and all the booth helpers from the UK. Wish I was there to cheer you on in person and assist!

Emily T says:

So happy to see this as well for the progression of RES and having such talented and dedicated people representing RES.

Rose Rosetree says:

Amen.

Chloe says:

Wish I could attend it sounds educational with fabulous people. I will be cheering you all on from Canada…

Isabella C. says:

Thank you, Rose and everyone! I appreciate all the support.

So looking forward to it!!

Congratulations Isabella! I am looking forward to the Expo and especially to your speech!

Sandra says:

You will be fantastic, Isabella!

David B says:

Congrats, Isabella!

Big step up, leading edge, and a great opportunity.

Surely you’ll be there too, Rose?

Rose Rosetree says:

Not this time, DAVID B.

Admittedly I do some unconventional things as the Founder of RES. Like refer clients to all my RES Experts (who charge less than I do for services rendered).

Rose Rosetree says:

And here I go again, encouraging Practitioner ISABELLA and Apprentice GABRIELLE (and other apprentices as well) to step out at my fabulous “legacy” booth at the Pathways Expo.

You see, I do all I can to support their growth. Meanwhile I have plenty to do with developing books and workshops, plus helping RES clients. I’ve just begun to teach all of the informational downloads and skills that have been given to me.

Rose Rosetree says:

You know how talented these folks are… if you’ve ever had a session with any of them. Talented — I can’t take credit for that.

Well trained and supported the best I reasonably can to move RES out into the world — yes, that’s my job. As much a passion for me as anything else that I do in this world.

Lindsey says:

Excellent!

Congratulations Isabella, wonderful news. Also, what a great booth indeed. Have fun! 🙂

Jean says:

Congratulations and support to Isabella, Gabrielle and all who will be at the booth.

Yey!

And much, much appreciation to Rose 🙂

Lilian says:

Hi Rose, to be sure, a prayer for RES, you, your apprentices and practitioners is the first prayer intention that comes to me.

Lilian says:

I try to serve in my own way, but really, I know that any cancer/antibiotic/pollution cleaning sciencey stuff I may be able to do, is not as important as what you do.

It’s all a bit useless unless human embrace spiritual growth and actually evolve.

Rose Rosetree says:

Sweet of you to write Comment #19, LILIAN, but my perspective is different.

In your career, in the career and lifestyle of everybody reading this post, you can make a huge HUMAN difference by doing just what you’re doing, and doing it well.

Rose Rosetree says:

To have maximum SPIRITUAL impact on the world, just use your Technique Time well. Whatever you choose, 20 daily minutes, tops.

And, if you can swing it, also have some sessions with an Expert at Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Because these can move you forward rapidly, too.

KayCee says:

Exciting and inspiring! Warms me to understand how this workshop contributes to humanity.

(Isabella, your site is beautiful.)

KayCee says:

Once again, reading here helps me to know I’m making some darn good decisions for myself.

Once past my hurricane clean-up, I’ll begin the third book in the Empath Empowerment series.

KayCee says:

Meanwhile, applying what I’ve learned (just WOW) and rewarding myself daily with a page from “Let Today Be A Holiday”!

Life is rich, All, isn’t it? 🙂

Rose Rosetree says:

Excellent plans!

May your hurricane clean-up go as smoothly as possible, too.

Jean says:

Best of wishes with your clean up KayCee…and with all else.

KayCee says:

Thank you, Rose and Jean.