Tyler Joseph Face Reading

Tyler Joseph Face Reading

Tyler Joseph Face Reading. Note: The “Pilot” featured here is not from Tyler Joseph’s famous group.

Tyler Joseph Face Reading — woo-hoo! What can physiognomist Rose tell you about the lead singer of the wildly popular group Twenty One Pilots? Whom you can sample at the preceding link. Whereas here…

One more chance for you Blog-Buddies to discover The Power of Face Reading. And also get to stare at the cute face of a young performer.

Second Prize in our latest Face Reading Contest goes to SARAH, with her highly persuasive nomination. You can read it fully in Comments #44-45.

And if you haven’t yet read another prize from the contest, Trevor Noah Face Reading…You might enjoy that one, too.

First of All

Maybe you’re wondering which of so many photos I’ve chosen as a basis for this face reading. One selected by SARAH, who made a fine choice in her Contest Entry.

Check it out here.

As for background on Face Reading Secrets®… skip down to the end of the article for an intro via YouTube video.

(By me. Not the fan-frenzied Mr. Joseph. And — maybe a good thing — not sung!)

Tyler Joseph Face Reading Item #1: VERY Straight Lower Eyelid Curve

How to See this Face Reading Characteristic

Look at the lower half of Tyler’s eyes. Where the teeny-tiny eyelashes reside.

It makes a shape. A straight shape. A shape that couldn’t really be straighter.

Just so you new face readers get a chance to start seeing things anew. (Which is a side benefit of learning how to read faces.)

The default expression of a person’s eyes — this varies. And could go anywhere from what Tyler’s got all the way to a curve. Such as you’d find on the lower half of a penny. (Or other round coin.)

The Corresponding Talent, According to the System of Face Reading Secrets

Extremely loyal to the people Tyler Joseph has learned to trust.

The Potential Challenge

A really stiff test before Tyler Joseph trusts anyone new?

Tyler Joseph Face Reading Item #2: No Eyelid Thickness

How to See this Face Reading Characteristic

Look directly above Mr. Joseph’s eyes. Home of his eyelids, right?

Imagine, for giggles, that he’s wearing bright green eye shadow. (Maybe a good look for him. Maybe not.)

With his eyes open, as they are in this photo, surprise! None of that eye shadow would show. You’d only see it while his eyes were closed.

That’s not just Small Eyelid Thickness. It’s No Eyelid Thickness.

The Corresponding Talent, According to the System of Face Reading Secrets

Balances his relationships — and fame — by needing plenty of time to himself. As much privacy as possible, given his career.

The Potential Challenge

In reality, might Tyler Joseph be far less friendly and accessible than he appears to be?

Tyler Joseph Face Reading Item #3: VERY Full Lips

How to See this Face Reading Characteristic

Look at his mouth!

Long before you even heard of face reading, you undoubtedly noticed whose lips were full and whose were more slender.

The Corresponding Talent, According to the System of Face Reading Secrets

Note: Contrary to the popular stereotype, Big Lipfulness isn’t about being sexy. Anybody can be — or become sexy.

Incidentally, Lipfulness is a technical term in my system of Face Reading Secrets. Because, for many reasons, describing the fullness of lips can be a very charged topic. While “Lipfulness” doesn’t have a big history, outside of my how to books on physiognomy.

As a communicator — and performer — this lip characteristic corresponds to a talent for self-disclosure. Sharing! Sharing what’s personal!

The Potential Challenge

Sharing what’s personal as a strategy to gain popularity? Rather than giving people sincere and heartfelt communication.

Tyler Joseph Face Reading Item #4: Puffy Lip Texture

How to See this Face Reading Characteristic

To begin, start doing what face readers do. Avoid mushing together different characteristics.

Specifically, the Tyler Joseph’s aforementioned Lipfulness has zero relevance to Lip Texture.

Everyone has Lipfulness. Everyone also has Lip Texture. Permutations and combinations galore!

That said, Face Reading Secrets includes many variations within the Lip Texture Category.

Imagine that Tyler Joseph has gone to the Lip Inflation Pump at his nearest garage. Or wherever you can put in a couple quarters to make your lips puffier.

He’s gotten a complete fill-up. By contrast, lips could be VERY under-inflated or anything in-between.

Not that I’m suggesting that Tyler Joseph has artificially inflated his lips. I just wanted to help you to get the concept of Puffy Lip Texture versus NOT.

The Corresponding Talent, According to the System of Face Reading Secrets

A natural flirt. Able to deliver the sort of performance that his audience wants.

The Potential Challenge

Ready and able to deliver the sort of performance that his audience wants?

Or, if he were speaking to a fan one-on-one… Ooh, get the fainting couch ready, right? 😉 … Say Fan Gladys says, “My favorite color is blue. What’s yours?”

Very likely, the crowd-pleasing Tyler Joseph would reply, “What a coincidence! That’s my favorite color too.” Even if he doesn’t especially care for blue.

Tyler Joseph Face Reading Item #5: Priority Area II

How to See this Face Reading Characteristic

First of all, know that all faces have a Priority Area. (One of so many practical categories! That you can learn about in the fun how-to, “The Power of Face Reading.”

For now, notice how large the area is between Tyler Joseph’s eyebrows and the tip of his nose. That’s Priority Area II. And a telling characteristic to his face at this time.

Did you know? Priority Areas can change over time. Meaningfully! Along with about 90% of a person’s face data.

That’s why some folks ask me to give them Comparison Face Readings. Using one or more photographs, along with the current face.

The Corresponding Talent, According to the System of Face Reading Secrets

Highly ambitious.

The Potential Challenge

Due to ambition, using fans? Or marketing himself in a way that isn’t really authentic, but serves his interests?

In Conclusion

This face reader concludes that Tyler Joseph combines many characteristics that contribute to his success:

• With the Large Lipfulness and the Puffy Lip Texture, he appears to communicate deeply. And yet he’s also got a knack for delivering what his audience wants to hear.
  • Simultaneously, the Straight Lower Eyelid Curve and NO Eyelid Thickness proclaim someone who’s more talk than intimacy.
  • Together, that creates a classic dynamic: Hard to get.

Also noteworthy, something about expression. Granted, face reading is NOT expression reading. Important distinction!

Nonetheless, if you look at just about any photo of Tyler Joseph, what’s his expression? Unhappy. Discontented.

As a mom. As a person who has herself gone through puberty. Might I suggest? Tyler Joseph just might have some Bad Boy thing going.

Comments, anyone?

Now for an Intro to Face Reading Secrets!

Enjoy!

Liane says:

This was great!

I love your face reading posts, simply fascinating.

Liane says:

Considering what Tyler does for a living, it might be a good thing he’s hard to get.

He knows how to get what he wants by saying what people want to hear.

Not my idea of an ideal partner. Cute can only go so far…

Liane says:

Rose, I have been thoroughly enjoying The Power of Face Reading.

I even bought a used copy of Wrinkles are God’s Makeup.

Even for a complete amatuar, reading faces helps prevent unskilled empath merges. It’s so much fun!

Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, I’m so glad that you’re discovering the power of Face Reading. Agreed, completely. Taking time to observe faces in this way does prevent unskilled empath merges.

Plus it’s so informative. Amazingly accurate, folks tell me.

Rose Rosetree says:

About the books available on my trademarked system of physiognomy:

“Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup” is hard to find. I’ve reserved a stack of about 10 for face reading students. (With a price tag of $50 each.)

I won’t reprint it. The photo rights alone would cost at least another $2,000.

LIANE, this is a book I worked on for 9 1/2 years. And it’s got powerful material, for sure.

Rose Rosetree says:

When it comes to my other books with face reading, many people confuse “The NEW Power of Face Reading” with previous editions of “The Power of Face Reading.”

Only the former is in print. Frankly, it’s much better than the earlier how-to. That’s why I went to the trouble of creating it.

If any of you Blog-Buddies have just the earlier book, you might really enjoy the advanced material and greatly improved visual teaching in the newer book.

Rose Rosetree says:

For a very different approach that you would love, LIANE (especially since you’re an aura reader now, courtesy of the online workshop, Aura Reading 101), there’s “Read People Deeper.”

Although you don’t need previous aura reading experience to start reading auras from this book.

Illustrations are by a renowned German artist, Meike Mueller. Just gorgeous!

Liane says:

Correction, the book I have is ‘The NEW Power of Face Reading’. So many details, amazing read.

Liane says:

I feel privilaged to have found a copy of ‘Wrinkles are God’s Makeup’, and have a new appreciation for face lines and wrinkles.

They are truly beautiful. Sometimes even amazing.

Applying what I learn has been prvately entertaining, and, like you write, in some instances it opens the door to compassion.

Liane says:

Been enjoying ‘Read People Deeper’ as well, just forgot to mention it.

So many techniques in that one, truly incredible. This book can be life changing when the techniques are applied as needed.

Liane says:

All these books, all this information, all neatly done for us to simply pick up and enjoy.

Thank you Rose. I am very grateful to have this little stack of treasures

Rose Rosetree says:

Starting this month, Blog-Buddies, I’m not planning to announce each month’s newsletter with a separate blog post.

Instead, here’s my announcement right here. The September newsletter is coming soon. “The Empath Issue” of Reading Life Deeper. Sign up securely at the RES Website. Enjoy!

Valerie says:

I find the relationship between his look of discontentment and unhappiness, and saying what people want to hear very interesting Rose. What a seemingly simple connection that people often miss.

I can say this because I used to do it! Definitely NOT a way to practice Self Authority!

I love this month’s newsletter Rose! Especially the deconstruction of the Empath poem.:-)

Congratulations on the upcoming Empath online workshops.

Valerie says:

Just to expand on this, when I used to say what I thought people wanted to hear, it was because I did not like myself and I also didn’t know how to use my self authority.

Valerie says:

But being in the world as a facade was continuously weakening, not to mention that I felt unable to connect to myself.

Valerie says:

RES Sessions have removed the ‘stuff’ that I had around not being able to be myself with people in daily life.

And also SEAH Sessions have helped me to bring my soul’s expression into my life.

Jenna says:

I don’t think Tyler Jospeh looks unhappy in most of his pictures.

He has mostly what I would say is a neutral expression.

Sarah says:

Wow, I can’t believe I am only seeing this now!

Thanks for reading Tyler Joseph. Interesting stuff!

Oh SARAH, you’re so welcome. I figured you’d be checking in at the blog every day.

But there’s something to say for receiving a pleasant surprise and finding out that (as you surely suspected, deep down) you’re a winner!