Booking RES Sessions, Made Easy

Booking RES Sessions

Booking RES Sessions. Two short videos — very new — can get you started.

Booking RES Sessions may seem mysterious at first. Because there’s a lot to RES, altogether.

Besides, you may be the first person you know socially to have a session. Ooh, Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). What on earth is that?

Well, today is a great day to step up and be a leader! Aiming to help you decide about sessions, how can today’s post make a difference? Because I’ll give you a chanced to watch two brand new videos.

Each one aims to bring clarity about one particular type of RES session.

Did you know? Many of my new clients come from referrals from people like you. Folks who are the first in their social group. The first to go from lurking at this blog, etc., to Booking RES Sessions. 🙂

Thereby getting results. Which lurking simply can’t deliver.

Today’s new videos can make it easier for you to understand what’s involved in Booking RES Sessions of Energy HEALING and Energy READING.

Booking RES Sessions. Inspired by KAYCEE

What motivated me to release these YouTube videos today?

A fresh comment, just in at this blog. KAYCEE wrote, in her Comment #7. Here.

Been trying to prioritize my next steps and the unexpected almost caused me to postpone my booking a session with Rose.

Doing so ASAP will only help pave the way for efficacious learning and living.

She’s so right!

Booking RES Sessions with The Real Deal

RES sessions aim to help you solve problems. Gaining emotional and spiritual growth. Using trademarked systems of — to use a word KAYCEE likes — of demonstrated efficacy.

Yes, energy healing skills that aren’t just about energy. And aren’t just about energy spirituality. But, these days, others are seeing the demand in offering skills that appear remarkably like the ones I use and teach to RES Experts. Only these folks aren’t trained by me.

Think I’m kidding? Originally I founded Energy Spirituality. Then copycats began to set themselves up as experts. And promote themselves as if they were offering “the real deal.”

That’s when I added my name, to this field: Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

Lending my name in order to cut down on confusion for consumers. Best as I could.

For example, you may know that one of the techniques in RES is 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. Just look at all the imitators who promote their versions of this skill set.

That said…

Booking RES Sessions of RES Energy HEALING

Here’s your introduction.

To book that sort of session with me, click here. Or simply send an email to my Appointment Coordinator: Mitch@rose-rosetree.com .

He’ll get you all set. Also, MITCH will answer your questions. Why don’t we automate the scheduling of sessions?

Quality. Caring. The personal touch is important for this sort of work, don’t you agree?

Booking RES Sessions of RES Energy READING

Aha! An entirely different specialty within RES. Have a look and decide if this is for you!

To book that different sort of session with me, click here. Or simply send an email to my Appointment Coordinator: Mitch@rose-rosetree.com .

He’ll help you choose a convenient session time. And, again, MITCH will answer your questions.

Questions, Here at This Blog Post

If you have a question of a general nature, you can ask it as a blog comment.

Also invited to comment: Those of you who have had sessions with me. Want to share what decided you? Or what happened, in terms of results?

Lurkers can gain a lot from my blog. However, commenters tend to gain more.

Liane says:

For me, reading the blog led to reading Rose’s books, which led to curiosity about RES sessions for healing, which led to booking a session.

Liane says:

At first the changes were noticable but extremely subtle.

Like removing one layer of clear tape off of more layers of clear tape.

Liane says:

Now, nine sessions in (I think), the changes being cumulative, it seems like the changes are coming in chunks – as in chunks of stuff falling away, being replaced by clear, day-to-day human life.

Uncluttered by so much in-the-backgroud b.s.

Liane says:

I haven’t personally recommended an RES session to anyone, other than my daughter.

As far as I know I’m the first in my group of friends to have done so. Probably the first in my whole area 🙂

Liane says:

This is my own private journey. What a pay-off!!

Rose has a post about Paying the Price for Spirituality //www.rose-rosetree.com/blog/2016/05/12/pay-price/

Liane says:

I don’t want to imagine the price I would be paying now if I had made the choice to ignore the urge to book that first session.

Rose Rosetree says:

LIANE, thanks!

KayCee says:

Liane, so inspiring. Thank you. Comment #1 is my path too. I first heard about Rose thru being a FB friend but that led me here.

Not a fan of mostly everything about social media but it has its place.

Liane says:

You’re probably right KayCee, social media has its place. Glad it led you here! Best wishes on your future RES session(s).

KayCee says:

Helpful videos. Even more excited about my session now! A gift, most meaningfully as a serious commitment to Me.

For quite some time, been saying that I now work for myself as hard as I’ve always worked for others.

KayCee says:

Arrived here weary, wary, and well-positioned to focus solely on (more, yes more) healing and learning RES.

Reducing technique time speaks for itself on the first day.

KayCee says:

The blog, books and resources have made an incredible difference yet I’ve known all along I will benefit from Rose’s direct help.

This is what pushed me to just do it, by Explorer: “I find that the more STUFF gets cleared through RES sessions with Rose, the easier it gets to gain, maintain and get stronger with my Empath Skills.”

Explorer says:

Comment#12 KayCee… I’m so incredibly happy to be of help in any way. It proves again just how important it is to comment here at the blog as we may never know who we might inspire.

I look forward to hearing from you here 🙂

David B says:

Good idea, Rose. I’ve gotten feedback from a few readers who read an article and booked a session, apparently not reading the instructions and balking during the process as they expected something different.

Of course I’ve heard a lot more positive feedback and have quite enjoyed our sessions myself.

Rose Rosetree says:

Sweet! Thanks, all.

Kathleen says:

I was introduced to having sessions with Rose by someone close to me.

I didn’t know anyone else who had seen Rose previously, and a lot of the concepts were new to me, such as empaths.

Kathleen says:

Even though many of the ideas and processes were new, Rose always stepped me through the session so that I understood what was happening and I could consent to whatever happened with knowledge.

I have never felt coerced or pressured in a session with Rose.

Kathleen says:

I can definitely say that having regular sessions with Rose has been life changing.

I’m happier, and more confident. In practical terms, I’m also now in a job I like, making more money!