James Taylor. Voice Aura Reading

James Taylor

James Taylor Voice Aura Reading. When showering humanity with love.

James Taylor Aura Reading… through his voice.

While he sings “Shower the people you know with love,” what’s going on in his aura? Let’s find out.

Speaking of Songs….

What is your song these days? Couples often speak of having “their song.” Seems to me, if you love music, you may just as well have “your” song. Or songs.

One of mine is “Shower the People.” As sung by the songwriter himself. James Taylor in 1998.

Here’s a link to the YouTube performance I’ll use as a basis for today’s aura reading.

And Speaking Practically

In order to learn more about this new form of deeper perception… Check out the first time I did it for you at this blog. Quite recently, actually.

And yes, I can teach you to read auras, too. Although I’m not teaching this particular, more advanced skill set yet. Here would be a great place to start. (And it’s free.)

Please remember, our latest contest goes until November 2, 2017. Where you can nominate any speaker or singer on a YouTube. To receive a Voice Aura Reading.

Now for some joy! I hope. Don’t know yet for sure….

James Taylor Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

Fills the room plus two inches.

Quality

As usual when performing, James Taylor is sending kindness, compassion, goodness.

His desire to help the people in the audience dominates everything.

Note: This is quite unusual for a concert performer of pop music. The norm is to push-push-push personal ego and turn energy in the room up-up-up.

James Taylor Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Giving While Performing

Symbolic Size

Fills the room plus two inches.

Quality

Giving the best he can to the audience. Giving to these people as he once craved for people to give to him, connect to him, when he felt abandoned, messed up, and totally alone.

James Taylor Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Giving in Personal Life

Symbolic Size

20 feet.

Quality

By this point in his life, James Taylor has sorted out the difference between his role (as what I’d call a “World Server”) when performing versus just being a human guy.

Scar tissue in this chakra databank suggests me that, in the past, he has experimented with every possible size for this chakra databank. Giving too much. Giving way too much. Total aloofness.

By now he knows how to give to a degree, and in a manner, that is natural for him.

James Taylor Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional RECEIVING While Performing

Symbolic Size

Flatlines

Quality

Transcendence is one name for it. While performing — in the midst of performing — James Taylor connects with his highest spiritual inspiration. His own way of co-creating with God that he has learned how to do.

(No wonder I didn’t notice a bunch o’ personal ego in that Root Chakra Databank that I read for you earlier.)

James Taylor Heart Chakra Databank for

Emotional Receiving in Personal Life

Symbolic Size

22 feet.

Quality

Although James Taylor now lives in Enlightenment, he has suffered enormously in the past. Especially emotionally. Especially about feeling worthy to be loved and liked for who he is as a person.

By now, he has won that game. Knows how a human appropriately plays it.

James Taylor High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Symbolic Size

Fills the room plus two inches.

Quality

Concentrated Divine presence fills this part of James Taylor’s aura. Surrendering, serving, blessing, helping, bringing consolation — every bit of this is bliss for him.

And the easiest thing in the world.

James Taylor Crown Chakra Databank for

Connection to Collective Consciousness

Symbolic Size

To deep space

Quality

While performing, James Taylor is bringing rare qualities into human consciousness. Such as:

Trusting people appropriately.

Giving. Not “until it hurts.” Rather, giving because it feels good.

Feeling connected to the Divine with Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

You see, Blog-Buddies, besides performing, James Taylor is paving the way for more and more people to move into Age of Awakening Enlightenment. It is possible! And the more of us who live that way, the easier it becomes for everyone else who desires to use their full potential. And to do it as householders… with skin in the game of life.

KayCee says:

No surprise that this reading, in itself, is like a beautiful song.

I love listening to James Taylor sing. His message is unquestionably genuine to me. Invokes a feeling like nobody else can.

Bringing consolation, oh yea!

What a great reading. I haven’t listened to him in a long time, but his songs always make me feel peaceful.

You inspired me to listen to “Carolina” and “Fire and Rain” again. I also found a really cute recent picture of him:

Sophie G. says:

I agree with KayCee, that the reading in itself is like a beautiful song…

What a lovely human being, and lovely looking too.

I remember singing the song ‘You’ve got a Friend’ at school.

Rose Rosetree says:

KAYCEE, KYLIE, and SOPHIA G — your comments just warm my heart.

SOPHIA, what an adorable sight and sound, you must have been, singing that wonderful Carole King song.

If you’re comfortable with sharing this, please let us know which of your countries you were in at the time. Fine-tuning the quality of adorableness.

Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, that photo is just wonderful. As the Age of Awakening progresses, I expect we’ll find many more photos of people of all ages just glowing, in Enlightenment.

Guess when is my favorite time to listen to a James Taylor song? While packing suitcases or unpacking cartons of books from the printer.

Rose Rosetree says:

KAYCEE, I agree about that James Taylorish feeling.

Music can be so transformative that way.

Question to all you Blog-Buddies, who are some of your favorite singers? Could make for a great comment below! And remember, we’ve got this unique contest open until Nov. 2….

Sophie G. says:

Well Rose, we haven’t talked in a while…it’s Sophie (not Sophia) 😉 😉

We sang this song at school in Austria! Adorable sight, might be true. But sound? I don’t know. To be honest: I was so afraid at school, and of my own voice…I only whispered.

Sophie G. says:

But I liked the collective sound of the song, even though I was not the loudest singer. I think I contributed to our class in many other ways.

Rose Rosetree says:

Oh, SOPHIE, I won’t forget that spelling now. Please forgive me.

Embarrassed, but I’ll bet you’ve forgiven me already. I could try to follow your hypothetical example. 😉

Caroline says:

Rose, I was just looking for uplifting music the other day and wondering what you would have to offer – and here is your post! Thank you.

Back up singer Arnold McCuller also is so prominent on this version of “Shower the People” and I’m wondering if you have anything to say about what he adds? I love the emotional nonverbals on JT’s face as Arnold is singing.

Rose Rosetree says:

CAROLINE, you’re welcome.

I’m glad you have an idea for our Performance Contest. Here’s the place to add it as a comment. And please also include the rest of contest requirements, as noted in that article. Thanks!

Everyone, please note: Contests are the only time I take requests at my blog for doing readings here.

Valerie says:

I so enjoyed this post Rose!

And Kylie I live that photo!

Favorite singers: far too many to name, thinking of them would take me all day.

In high school: Stevie Nicks and Suzanne Vega.

In college: Kate Bush and Morrissey.

Post college: PJ Harvey and Patti Smith.

Post post college: Dar Williams.

Now: all of the singers from the Hamilton Soundtrack!

Rose Rosetree says:

KYLIE, what a wonderful way of grouping your faves!

I’m really curious to know which singers other Blog-Buddies name.

And even more curious about which one or two you’ll nominate over at The Performance Contest.

KayCee says:

Music as transformative, omigosh yes!

Ever-present songs are like old friends that soothe, cajole, inspire, get me moving, make me smile and/or inexplicably cry.

Associations are strong; songs help me pinpoint timeframe of life events.

KayCee says:

Like Kylie, I appreciate so many singers and instrumentals that I could never list them all.

Following suit, these are some impactful groupings. Sorry if it gets too long.

KayCee says:

Earliest memories: My Sweet Lord – George Harrison; One Is the Loneliest Number + Mama Told Me (Not to Come) + Joy to the World – Three Dog Night

KayCee says:

First album (older brothers) played on repeat for singing along: The Beatles 1962-1966

While alone in my room, wishing it was already clean: It Don’t Matter to Me + Make It With You – Bread; Sister Golden Hair + Lonely People + A Horse With No Name – America

While hanging with older kids, trying to be cool: Dream On – Aerosmith

While hanging with kids my own age, actually feeling cool: Boston, Commodores, Journey, REO Speedwagon.

Kaycee, love your musical history.

Beatles songs are the best for singing along!

I also loved Horse with no name. And Journey, in high school. Songs definitely help me pinpoint timeframes!

KayCee says:

Once I started really appreciating a good dance beat: On Broadway – George Benson

Unique sounds that rubbed off on me: Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops; Roger Whittaker

KayCee says:

While partying in smoke-filled rooms: Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd; Turn the Page – Bob Segar; She Drives Me Crazy – Fine Young Cannibals;

KayCee says:

While growing up with my kids: Madonna, Michael Jackson, Phil Collins, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Bryan Adams

KayCee says:

While still growing up with my kids (and
    learning to let them go): Rainy Dayz – Mary J. Blige, Nelly, JaRule

KayCee says:

Milestone faves: Bob Segar, Fleetwood Mac (Rumours); Jon Secada, Robert Cray, Santana, Sonia Dada, Loreena McKennitt; Robbie Robertson, Matchbox 20

KayCee says:

Never tired of: Gold Dust Woman – Stevie Nicks; Holiday – Madonna; Only in My Dreams – Debbie Gibson; Long Time Gone – CSNY; Hero – Mariah Carey; Carnival – Natalie Merchant; The Thrill is Gone – BB King (live @ 2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival super wow!); Mercy – Duffy; Home – Chris Daughtry

KayCee says:

Favorite genre: Blues (oh my, have you heard young Quinn Sullivan?)

Favorite instruments: Guitar and harmonica

KayCee says:

And now you know kinda how old I am – and that I will never be too old for any kind of (loud) music! ? ? ?

KayCee says:

PS How could I have forgotten to add Mannheim Steamroller for #1 Christmas music?

KayCee says:

Hi Kylie, thanks for your comment. I enjoyed revisiting the memories (while singing along).

It was fun.

Julie says:

There is an expression that love beautifies, and I see that in James Taylor’s smile.

I appreciate his gentleness, also, and that he doesn’t push, but invites.

Julie says:

My closest approximation to James Taylor would be Phil Collins, and his song True Colors. I don’t hear it often, but when I do it brings a smile.

And encouragement, to take heart. Have heart.

Rose Rosetree says:

Wonderful comments here, JULIE.

Remember, please, that you can submit a Phil Collins entry to our Performance Contest.

It’s open only through November 2.

All the info you need for entering is here.

Julie says:

I don’t have any one song that I consider “My song”, but music does have a way of marking time for me.

A certain song brings me back to whatever experiences happened then.

Julie says:

In a way, that song lends its signature to the time (whether lasting days or weeks).

And when complete, announces “Done”.

Time for a new song:)