Divine Help. Co-Creation!

Divine Help

Divine Help — sweet and varied. And especially tasty once you learn skills to co-create.

Divine help, in the form of co-creation. This brings power to all the skills of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Learn more about that here. Including a YouTube video, packed with RES perspective.

Whether you seek personal growth in just one area at a time. Or spiritual awakening simply fascinates you. Or, alternatively, you’re aiming for the big deal goal, Enlightenment…

Either way, RES can make a difference in your life. Helping you to transform your way out of problems. Most distinctively, RES is based on effective skills for co-creating with the Divine.

Whether you’re using those skills on your own. Or I’m teaching you how, through books or online workshops. Or (when we get into 2018), through some in-person workshops as well.

Divine Help. Why Bring That Up Now?

Yesterday, Blog-Buddies, a guest post celebrated something new. New in RES history. Learning aura reading skills from the new online workshop.

More than anything else, GLADYS succeeded at learning energetic literacy thanks to…

Divine Help.

Because Divine Help was at least as important as the human teacher. Also, Divine Help was essential for what and how the student learned with the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Divine Help. Which Surprisingly Few Teachers Mention

(Or, Maybe, Do. In their Professional Work)

Yesterday and this morning, I’ve been putting together a new kind of advertisement. For Pathways Magazine.

You see, I’m switching from a 1/4-page ad to a listing. In the section called “Classes & Learning Centers.”

Packing as much good info as I can into 400 words or less. Well, what couldn’t I write? What was the elephant in the room?

Ooh, Here It Comes

Just between us, Blog-Buddies. In the Fall 2017 issue I found:

Loads of ads for classes in energy medicine.

Reiki, for instance. All those classes offer something good. Don’t get me wrong. But the kind of healing involves astral beings.

None of this includes using your Power of Command. By combining human intention, free will, and Divine Help… we can co-create with God. And that happens to be important since we’re living, now, in The Age of Awakening.

Loads of ads for energy-based exercise.

Tai Chi and Yoga, for instance. So sweet! Of course people love them and benefit. But these ancient skills don’t help folks move towards Enlightenment nearly as much as they suppose.

What often happens instead? Awareness often slips into astral vibrational frequencies. Although folks think they are moving into Divine vibrational frequencies. (And, sadly, neither the teachers nor the students know how to tell the difference.)

By contrast, what happens to energies used for RES Energy HEALING? Divine Help combines with targeted human skills. Helping folks evolve. By moving out specific kinds of astral STUFF. Then replacing this with a Divinely-helped stronger soul expression. Effective skills based in co-creating with the Divine.

Loads of ads for meditation

Do I ever know something about teaching meditation! Not everything… However, I did work for Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from 1970-1986. Of course I understand the soul-stirring appeal of sacred techniques for meditation.

Nonetheless, the rules for gaining Enlightenment are different now. Historically, those traditional forms of meditation come from way, way back in The Age of Faith. They were never intended to serve as a way to co-create with the Divine. During The Age of Awakening. (A technical conversation. Ask in the comments section if you’d like me to explain a bit.)

Here’s something I’ve noticed. Regarding folks from our informal online RES community who’ve moved into Enlightenment… Meditation might have contributed but it isn’t what got them there. Rather, RES skills, like Empath Empowerment® or learning Stage 3 Energetic Literacy — might have had more to do with it.

Why could their Enlightenment Coach help in ways that meditation alone couldn’t do? Because she depended upon Divine Help. And not in a vague way. Or a surrendered way. But by actively co-creating with specific skills to target where folks were stuck.

As for all the classes done with “spirit”

To put it bluntly, that’s astral work. Psychic work. Nothing at all similar to co-creating with the Divine.

Teaming up with “Spirit” does not really mean spiritual.

Instead, it means teaming up with astral beings. Discarnate entities, who have their own agenda.

Again, people love being able to call on “spirit.” Especially if they’ve been disappointed by traditional religions. It seems cooler to work with “spirit” or “Whatever is Highest and Best” or “Whatever I need.”

Without seeing clearly what happens, trusting seekers thrill to The Romance of the Astral. Until they know differently, these loving spiritual seekers mislabel their experience. Assuming that astral buzz is activated silence. The Divine made accessible.

Which is simply not true. But a kind of cosmic identity theft.

Confusion isn’t the only problem with this sort of work. Spiritual addiction is more likely than big spiritual growth. And by surrendering to any form of spirit, some beautiful idealists have even moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

Seems to me, living today, what do we need for spiritual evolution and energy healing? Well, you guessed it, Blog-Buddies….

To be clear

My fellow teachers in mind-body-spirit? I don’t know all the advertisers here. But the ones I do know are good people, caring people.

And in their personal lives they may have amazing relationships with God.

All I’m saying here is that, technically, no Divine Co-Creation informs their professional skills.

For psychics, the team is human plus astral.

Same for energy medicine specialists.

And so many meditation teachers surrender to the Divine. But don’t co-create with the Divine.

Seems to me, we humans have a very different opportunity now. We can combine human and Divine — in ways that work now. In the Age of Awakening.

Divine Help? Learn More in this YouTube Video about

Co-Creating with the Divine

Well, ’nuff said! Have a look and a listen, Blog-Buddies. Then comment below with any questions or answers. Enjoy!

Divine Help. Want to Know More?

Here are some resources for you, Blog-Buddies. Just for fun.

Jnana says:

If a healer begins a healing session with a prayer to God and divine beings and ends it with thanks to them, that would be co-creation with the Divine would it not? (Plus uses healing skills in between.)

Rose Rosetree says:

Good question, JNANA. Of course, I’m giving my answer only.

Simple version? No.

In case you want to keep reading…

Rose Rosetree says:

Let’s say that Joe studies Reiki Level 2. Receives his advanced attunements.

Joe been that Reiki works because he receives beautifu, “Divine” energy.

Thanks to his attunements, and believing what his teachers promises him, Joe feels confident that he can heal just about anything.

Rose Rosetree says:

Add beautiful “Divine” energy that will automatically fill up himself or anyone else he wishes to heal. Supposedly.

Plus, with Level 2 Reiki, Joe has been taught to communicate with a person’s subconscious mind. And thus he feels like “The complete mind-body-spirit energy healer.” Fully qualified to help anyone he likes, Divinely guided to help with the emotional and mental sides of healing. Not just physical healing.

Rose Rosetree says:

Suppose that Joe is super-spiritual. So he adds a prayer to God before each time he makes the Reiki symbols and does the rest of what he’s been told.

Doing a beautiful job.

Rose Rosetree says:

Well, there are some problems here. From my perspective. And the first thing I must say here is that beautiful, generous, idealistic, smart people are involved in forms of energy medicine like Reiki. Doing the best they can. I have no desire to insult them. Rather, I’m doing what I can to educate.

That said, Problem #1. Where does Reiki energy come from?

Is it sourced from Divine Beings?

Rose Rosetree says:

From what I understand, including some energetic literacy research, energetic holograms, etc….

Actually what happens during a Reiki attunement is quite different from what is told to the aspiring healers. An astral being becomes part of Joe’s official Angel Committee.

That’s right. With every attunement, Joe gets a new angel. An ASTRAL being, not an Archangel or Ascended Master. Confirming this, as you may know, sometimes what Joe does is called being “A Reiki channel.” Allowing the energy of a discarnate spirit to run through him.

You get the diff, JNANA, right? Co-creation with the Divine does not involve channeling. Not in The Age of Awakening.

Rose Rosetree says:

Problem #2. Reiki has gained popularity because it’s so very simple and easy to learn.

Joe has been told that, whenever there’s a problem, he just does his prescribed version of Laying On Of Hands. One hand position after another.

Well, with all respect, this might be a bit simplistic. Granted, Joe may feel as though he has a Divine Intelligence directing his hands and what flows through them. However, all health problems that impact the body aren’t simple, are they?

So much for an added prayer supplying skill. A degree of skill that Joe never was told he would need to be a really effective energy medicine healer. Rather than being what he is: A good guy with lovely intentions who believes he is doing sacred healing. Skills he learned to do beautifully during The Age of Faith. But that age is over now. Skills that once were leading edge are, now, more like driving a horse and buggy.

Rose Rosetree says:

We’re not in The Age of Faith now. So everyone can easily learn energetic literacy skills. Provided there’s a good teacher who makes available a system that really works. That said, we can read auras of Reiki teachers, and maybe we’ll be inspired and maybe not.

Far as I know, not a single Reiki channel is on my Enlightenment Life List, for instance. Nor teachers of Pranic Healing, Eden Energy Medicine, or Janet Mentgen’s Healing Touch.

Moreover, in The Age of Faith, as you may know from reading “The New Strong,” many people have trouble handling their new vibrational freedom. Prayer doesn’t fix that, either. What does help? Skills of The New Strong.

Rose Rosetree says:

Problem #3 for Joe, seems to me, involves positioning consciousness. Whenever he does Reiki (except during sleep), he’s positioning his consciousness at astral frequencies.

Falling into spiritual addiction is thus an occupational hazard for serious Reiki healers, even amateurs. Way more than the recommended 20 minutes of Technique Time per day, a practical tip from RES to ANYONE who aims to help others through energy healing.

Rose Rosetree says:

In general, JNANA, I wonder. How many things that people do are supposedly sanctified because — at the start — they say a heartfelt prayer to the Divine?

Here I can’t resist mentioning a certain Gladys, a woman I have known for years. She’s a very devout Christian. And sweet.

During Election time in the U.S. last year, I happened to overhear her describe to a friend how she had just done early voting, and voted for Trump.

Rose Rosetree says:

Although Gladys is smart and has integrity (usually), her religious values top everything.

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if, when Gladys cast her ballot, she said a prayer to Jesus. And then she went ahead with her plan, which was to help elect Trump. In order to make sure that other women couldn’t get abortions. Her sacred obligation (perhaps, that she believed this to be).

Personally, I draw the line about ethics differently. Such as? I prefer to honor the free will of all human beings, so long as we obey the law of the land. And I support America’s wise tradition that legally separates church and state.

Rose Rosetree says:

Just about every kind of cruelty known to humankind has been perpetrated by people who said their favorite kind of prayer. Then went ahead and did what they thought was best.

Now they could feel confident that they had God’s blessing.

Whether healing people. Or exterminating them. Or casting a vote for the likes of Trump just because “religious principle” justifies “everything.”

Jnana says:

205 – Alphabetical Enlightenment List

Stephen Co
    Acharya, Pranic healer

Jnana says:

But it is complicated, I see that.

A research session would enlighten things for me with the healer I’d like an insight into.

Sometimes the instructors and students mess up an otherwise pristine teaching, compromising its effectiveness.

Jnana says:

What keeps RES aura reading pristine? Is it the use of consciousness?

Rose Rosetree says:

Apart from the grace of God?

#2. System was co-created with a Divine Being.

#3. System is taught with rigor, respecting the intelligence of each student.

#4. Every step builds self-authority.

Rose Rosetree says:

#5. In The Age of Awakening, there ought to be MANY systems of aura reading instruction that are pristine.

By way of analogy, for centuries before The Age of Faith ended, how pristine did verbal literacy have to be? People have a capacity to read, that’s all. Any reasonably respectful, effective system could have worked fine for most people.

Rose Rosetree says:

JNANA, The Age of Awakening is a time when “ordinary” people (like us) can learn energetic literacy.

Because consciousness is lively for us all. If we wish it to be. Once ethical teachers, in Enlightenment, develop systems that work, learning ought to be quite pristine enough.

Rose Rosetree says:

And the same with Energy HEALING Skills for emotional and spiritual growth.

And the same with Empath skills.

And Enlightenment Coaching — for Age of Awakening Enlightenment, the new way to be a kid on the block.

Rose Rosetree says:

In context, I see the work that I do as appropriate starter systems. At least they do work in The Age of Awakening!

Glorious improvements can come after my little contributions. (Just as I was able to build upon the best that my teachers had to offer me.)

Emily T says:

Thank you Rose for the super informative post and the super informative comments!

Sandra says:

Thank you, Rose. This post is a useful cautionary guide for any current energy healer.

And I am speaking as a former Reiki, MariEl, and Eden Energy healer!

Lindsey says:

Awesome Rose! Have I told you lately how much you inspire me?

Well you do! I am so much happier Co-Creating with God/Divine Beings the New Strong Empowered Empath ways!

Thank you sooooooo much!!! Loves!!!

Lindsey says:

I’m so motivated to continue getting those lovely RES skills you use and teach so well to empower us eager beavers (well humans). 🙂

Lindsey says:

I meant learning…the online workshops really benefit me and my schedule! 🙂 Yaaay!Thank you!

Awe!