Spiritual Teacher Cord of Attachment

Spiritual Teacher Cord of Attachment

Spiritual Teacher Cord of Attachment. Cutting that cord because… something meant to be beautiful… turned out ugly.

Spiritual Teacher Cord of Attachment. When you take a yoga class or meditation workshop… Or go to church with a friend… Does that automatically help you? Instead could you pay a hidden price?

Beyond that, how might it help, cutting your cord of attachment? The cord you have to that spiritual teacher.

You see, Blog-Buddies, it’s complicated. As JNANA wisely observed in a recent conversation here. About spiritual deception. Even when everybody concerned was trying their best. Trying to be a good person. And trying to evolve spiritually.

Today’s post — and your comments — will help to answer this question:

If you pray to God, what then? Will all that you do afterwards be “blessed”?

Spiritual Teacher Cord or ANY Cord Attachment

Cutting cords of attachment — how much do you know about that?

First of all, how about some background? I can help you there. 🙂

And this resource might help you, too. For effective self-healing.

Expert help would come from a session with an RES Expert. (Don’t ask for a “Cord-Cutting” session, though. Leave the choice of healing centerpiece to a Practitioner or Apprentice. Expert training at Rosetree Energy Spirituality includes cutting cords of attachment and much more.)

Hey, you might prefer to get cord-cutting background from this YouTube video.

Spiritual Teacher Cord. THAT Background

Gladys went to a “Bliss-Joy” Yoga Center. Just to take a little class. Just because her friend invited her. And why not? Who can’t use a little extra relaxation?

However, Gladys felt uncomfortable. Right from the start of this particular class. Strangely, discomfort grew stronger during that hour. Instead of the promised relaxation.

Even worse, after that class, Gladys felt subtly burdened. As though something about her wasn’t quite right.

Spiritual Teacher Cord. Let’s Pause Here…

Blog-Buddies, let’s make this a two-part post. Since I’d like you to pause for a moment. Think about your own life. Has it ever happened that:

• Some spiritual teacher you studied with…
  • Or an energy healer you hired to help you…
  • Perhaps the facilitator of a workshop for personal growth…

Actually seemed to move you backwards? (Rather than forward.)

If so, what did you do about it?

Was an RES session part of the solution for you?

Not everyone who prays to God winds up helping you. Opposite that, sometimes!

Explorer says:

I experienced this first hand with multiple teachers. Even though I sensed it was wrong for me and I need to stop, I doubted myself and continued with the training or workshops.

Looking back, I’m so grateful that I found the courage to stop listening the “spiritual authority figures) and didn’t practice what I learned from them for too long.

Explorer says:

Several years after that I’ve discovered Rose and RES and am pealing the layers with each session.

The sessions with Rose made it possible for me to move forward in a permanent way while adding more grace and strength.

I cannot express enough how valuable RES sessions are for personal growth!

Rose Rosetree says:

EXPLORER, thank you for contributing here.

You are one of the RES people I was thinking about while writing today’s blog post and the Part Two.

Explorer says:

How cool, thank you Rose 🙂 As I was reading, everything you wrote rang true to my experiences with such teachers.

Without our sessions, my quality of life would not have been as good as it is today.

Explorer says:

I enjoy my life more and my sense of self much stronger.

As importantly I stop beating myself up for even taking such workshops or training.

When we know better, we do better.

AJ McClary says:

I thought I would mention that, a while back, I teamed up with Jessica Gates and she facilitated cutting my cord of attachment with Rose Rosetree.

It didn’t come from a toxic place whatsoever, I just knew it would be a major opportunity for emotional and spiritual growth. So I reached out to her.

AJ McClary says:

We had an excellent session. (She’s quite talented!)

She felt this would benefit me as an RES Apprentice. And also the work I do for RES as a whole (like the website, online workshops, etc). It really did help!

AJ McClary says:

Since then, our already sweet relationship has been that much sweeter and I’ve been a lot more productive working on projects for Rose.

Here are a few of the logical consequences I experienced since then:

AJ McClary says:

#1. I find it much easier for me to share ideas with Rose, knowing that when I’m working on the website—I’m the expert, not the RES Apprentice.

AJ McClary says:

#2. I find it easier to take initiative on projects, then show Rose a concept and see what she thinks — rather than waiting for her to tell me what needs to be done.

AJ McClary says:

#3. I work a lot faster and more efficiently on these projects as well — and I also experience joy in doing the work.

AJ McClary says:

I wanted to comment here that I found it smart to also cut cords of attachment with spiritual teachers who DO help you move forward on your spiritual path, not just the ones who hold us back.

Rose Rosetree says:

Bravo, AJ. One reason I’m relieved to have all those RES experts is that I no longer need to facilitate cutting a client’s cord of attachment to me.

Back in the day, I did that sometimes. Felt uncomfortable. Though I did get a chuckle out of an Indian client who had the cord item: “She’s scarier than Shiva.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Glad you gave that shout-out, AJ, to the VERY talented and skilled JESSICA GATES. Born to help clients with emotional and spiritual growth!

Links to all those RES Practitioners with websites are displayed here — with enthusiasm. And, once again, here’s a link to the RES Experts page, with contact info about Apprentices as well as Practitioners.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

I really enjoyed watching this video tonight and just wanted to write in to let you know.

I particularly enjoyed your story of seeing Gladys in the train station six years after a session. So moving!

An Avid Reader says:

Hi AJ,

Thanks for sharing all the positive benefits of cutting a cord to Rose and for making your healing experience a learning opportunity for those of us reading the blog!

It is really instructive to learn that by cutting a cord of attachment, an already positive relationship can become even better.

Explorer says:

Wow, thank you for sharing AJ.

I was also surprised that we can get a cord of attachment to God. Even as a non religion person I can see the benefit of cutting that cord and the growth it can provide.

Aww, thank you, AJ. 🙂 I enjoy and appreciate hearing how things are better for you.

That’s where you really find the results of an RES session – in how your HUMAN life improves!

And thank you, Rose. I absolutely love RES, and facilitating these sessions.

Lindsey says:

Fascinating! Thank you Explorer, AJ, Avid Reader and Rose!

You’ve inspired a few intentions for my next session, freedom from old spiritual practices and/or beliefs to help me have a stronger sense of self!

Love this post! Thanks!

An Avid Reader says:

Lindsey,

I found myself similarly inspired.