RES Consumer Smarts

RES Consumer Smarts

RES Consumer Smarts. It’s so helpful when you understand the ideas in today’s article!

RES Consumer Smarts. Do you know essential consumer skills about Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)? Because there’s an easy way to tell if somebody is qualified to hang out that kind of a shingle.

I’ve been thinking about that a bit lately. Because last night we posted something at the leading edge of RES. The names and dates of my five in-person workshops in 2018. Take a look. 🙂

Descriptions will appear soon. But, as always, preparing RES workshops takes time and caring and rigor. Five newly designed RES workshops — so exciting!!!!!

Meanwhile I was inspired today. When Blog-Buddy MORGAN added a short and stirring comment in honor of honesty.

Seems as though that collided in my mind with the workshop pondering. And a bit of what I’ve found online with people offering “Empath Empowerment” YouTube videos and other versions of RES services. (Here’s one of mine, BTW. With the real deal, an intro to Empath Empowerment®.)

So… let’s just pause a bit before moving forward. And let’s take a short, practical look at what is RES and what’s just somebody’s “flattering” imitation.

RES Consumer Smarts Include Valuing Honesty

Beware a healer of the “Whatever you say” variety. That’s a healer who gives clients a feel-good experience by agreeing to whatever the client requests.

For instance, Gladys calls up, convinced that she has a cord of attachment to a man from her past. Supposedly that explains why she’s still having such trouble in her current love relationship.

Plenty a healer will be glad to say, “Yes, Gladys, you’re so right.”

However, any RES expert would say, “Excuse me? I don’t think so.”

Because we RES apprentices and practitioners doesn’t just take orders. Not me, for instance.

Absent RES Consumer Smarts…

You just know that plenty of energy healers wouldn’t dream of saying “No.” So not positive! Healer Joe might have to cover up her tee shirt that reads “Only good vibes.” 😉

Hey, if Healer Joe wishes to please her client above all other ethical values… Well, that’s sure not RES.

Based on my experience with clients like Gladys, she’d be glad to decide what she needs during her session.

• And then proceed to tells Healer Joe where the cord is located
  • Also describe the various pictures and colors that Gladys saw, while communing with Archangel Michael

Giving this example, one client in particular comes to mind. Probably this Gladys would have preferred that.

Certainly, she never came back. Not after our first session. So I expect that Gladys has found someone more like Joe. Who tells her, in every session, “Yes, yes, yes. Gladys, you’re so smart. I’ll do just what you say.”

With RES Consumer Smarts, What Would You Do Differently?

Actually it can be quite easy, doing an RES Session. Decide in advance if you’d like:

1. RES Energy READING (Offered by all RES experts)
  2. RES Energy HEALING (Offered by all RES experts)
  3. Empath Empowerment Coaching (Offered just by RES Founder, this blogger.)
  4. Or Enlightenment Coaching (Ditto)

See that, you choose which type of session you’d choose. Because you know which TYPE of session would make you happy.

With RES Consumer Smarts, Bring an Intention

You don’t have to have the words all polished up. Since training to find Intention Language is part of the job for an RES expert.

Once you and I (or the other RES expert) have settled upon the intention, sit back and relax. Trust us. Including that we never wish to waste your precious session time.

RES Consumer Smarts Concerning Respect

Expect to be treated with respect during your session. Including:

• A straightforward orientation before any new skill set is used. (An RES technique you’re not already familiar with.)
  • A chance to ask your questions, as time permits.
  • Also, no aura reading or doing anything to impact your personal energies… without your express permission.

What About “Being Heard”?

Sadly, many new clients have been trained by psychotherapists and friends to expect that respect means feeling heard. And not just during therapy but in a session of RES. (Which, as you may know by now, is not therapy. Also not a psychic reading. Also anything else that isn’t RES.)

Supposedly, “feeling heard” means, “I’ll tell my story. And explain to you why I have my problems. And then I will tell you which skill set to use to help me. (Usually cutting a cord of attachment.)”

Well, that isn’t happening in your RES session. Because professionalism in this field… Doesn’t mean taking orders and then gushing, “”Yes, Gladys, you’re so right.”

Read your aura. Or do a Skilled Empath Merge.

Which is a precise and professional way of making sure that you are heard.

Okay, What’s the Easy Way to Tell an RES Expert?

Look at the current listing!

That simple.

Funnily Enough…

Within the past two weeks I had two returning clients. Not new ones! And when I asked for an intention, each of these clients told me:

“I want you to cut a cord of attachment.”

Euwwwww! So I had to explain the sort of thing I’ve just told you in this article. (And for those of you smart enough to be reading this article, no fee for session time, either. ;-))

Honestly, I don’t understand why an established RES client, especially, would jump to this conclusion. When you see the redesigned website, Blog-Buddies, you will read about many of the RES Healing Centerpieces.

Perhaps then it will become clearer than ever. There’s a lot more to RES Energy HEALING than cutting cords of attachment.

Both my clients loved their sessions, incidentally. And I’ll bet they’re getting excellent results, too. Because results are the point of a session, right?

Here’s to great results for you from your RES sessions. During the rest of 2017. And in years to come.

Rose Rosetree says:

So interesting all this, isn’t it, Blog-Buddies.

Just today I had an e-conversation with a wonderful client who happened to ask me for a cord-cutting session within the last month.

Gladys isn’t even the one who came to mind when I wrote this post.

Rose Rosetree says:

Every session, I ask early on something like, “What is your intention for today?”

Or “Which type of session interests you this time, RES Energy HEALING or Energy READING or Empath Empowerment Coaching or Enlightenment Coaching?” (At least I could ask that, but it’s a bit long-winded. Even I will admit.)

Or “How can I help you?”

Rose Rosetree says:

I’ll only use the last of these sentences with an established client who knows that you decide which type of session you want.

And then you select an intention.

RES sessions are like that. Not like going to the doctor. Nor like coming for your weekly appointment with a therapist.

Rose Rosetree says:

To some clients, “Energy Healing Session” is synonymous with “Cut a cord session.”

When the website redesign is complete — aiming now for January 8, 2018 — maybe it will be easier for some of you RES clients to understand that one of these sessions could have one of many Healing Centerpieces.

Communicating this clearly has been a challenge for me. Part of that leading-edge aspect of RES. Part of the price I pay…. (Not that I’m complaining. Just saying.)

Rose Rosetree says:

At this point, I can think of 11 RES Healing Centerpieces. Only one of which involves cutting a cord of attachment.

Plus I can think of six Centerpieces for Enlightenment Coaching Sessions that can have some impact on STUFF removal and waking up the soul.

Rose Rosetree says:

Looking back over 2017, so far, I’ve had several Healing Centerpieces that I facilitated more often than cutting cords of attachment.

So, perhaps I’ve managed to make my point. Already. Except there’s one thing I’m going to add…

Rose Rosetree says:

It’s bad manners. Asking for a cord-cutting session is bad manners.

Why? Because it reduces all of RES to one of the techniques. As though all the rest is what, padding?

The United States Patent And Trademark Office doesn’t award intellectual property rights for padding. It means something that this year I was granted trademarks #7, 8, and 9.

Rose Rosetree says:

So the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® is not the only trademark I’ve earned. Hardly the only skill that I use to help clients.

And, yes, I know the insult is inadvertent. But when a client asks any RES expert for a cord-cutting, that’s like telling a dentist, “Give me a crown.”

Rose Rosetree says:

Even if you had been to dentistry school, you wouldn’t presume to tell the dentist what to do about your teeth.

Not unless you had a second head. 😉

Rose Rosetree says:

Dentists have a certain status in our society.

RES practitioners not so much. Personally, I’m not into sharing my scars as a way of helping others. (See today’s blog post, related to the “scars” idea.)

But you kind people, think for a moment. If you would.

Rose Rosetree says:

What do you think it’s like, to have brought RES into the world?

Do you have any idea how often I must educate clients:

This isn’t psychotherapy.

This isn’t a psychic reading.

And this isn’t cord-cutting.

Rose Rosetree says:

You can help prevent wear-and-tear on me in this leadership role.

Over the years, I’ve done my best to patiently educate. As in this popular post.
    Believe me when I tell you that it’s insulting to ask for “a cord-cutting.” Some of you — a definite majority, of otherwise wonderful clients — just haven’t been listening.

With all respect, the point here isn’t whether you have meant to belittle RES. It’s more like using an offensive term for a Jew, a Latina, a person of color. We don’t always think about the impact, when to us it’s just comfortable language. Please, in the future, consider this perspective.

Liane says:

From the beginning I’ve had to push down the urge to ask for a cord cutting session.

The only reason I can think of why that is (speaking only for myself) is that I erronously believed all my crazy cords are somehow to blame for everything that’s wrong with my emotions, my spirituality, my life. Everything.

Liane says:

That’s a little too much like not taking responsibility for, or owning up to, the things I can control or change.

It’s an easy out.

Liane says:

You never call me for a session, it’s me calling you.

Me spending the money.

Why would I pay someone to listen to me, when I already know all about me, adnauseam?

Liane says:

You, the expert/teacher/healer, will always have my permission to direct the session accordingly.

On the other hand, I know I am free to speak up, ask questions or share an opinion.

Liane says:

This is obvious to me now that you put it in words:

“BTW, what does every RES expert do with a client? Do it at least once, in depth, every single session?

Read your aura. Or do a Skilled Empath Merge.

Which is a precise and professional way of making sure that you are heard.”

Liane says:

Thanks for ‘hearing’ me!

And for all the successful sessions. Of which 100% were directed by you – once we, together, came up with an intention.

Emily T says:

Hi Rose, I think from the start I had a good understanding of these consumer smarts.

Unfortunately it was because I had had such disappointing experiences with other types of energy healing and psychics prior to finding your work.

Emily T says:

From the one who only “cut cords of attachment” and did such a bad job of it…

To the one who had no focus to their “session” at all and used techniques without asking me first or even telling me what they were doing.

Emily T says:

I’m very grateful that I was able to find your work. The rigour and integrity that’s built into the entirety of RES is evident in every session.

Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T, thank you so much.

What you wrote in Comment #20 might be of particular interest to consumers of energy healing.

Stories that I hear quite a bit!