Face Reading Lin-Manuel. Big Question!

Face Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda

Face Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda. What’s surprisingly absent in most of his mug shots?

Face Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda. I’ve got a question for you about that. And also something more routine.

First of all, the routine-ish: Announcing about the  upcoming December issue of “Reading Life Deeper.”

And now for the question. My lead article in my monthly newsletter will be Face Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Well, that’s not the question. 😉

While researching headshots of the versatile performer-composer-lyricist… what shocked me?Yes, really. Shocked me. And, at first, puzzled me.

Face Reading Lin-Manuel, Guess What?

Not a single real smile, that’s what. You may already know this man is in Enlightenment. He’s got so much going for him. More creativity than most people could dream of.

(In days to come, you may see further blogging about the mind-boggling array. Amazingly Creative Smiles of Lin-Manuel Miranda!)

But for now, here’s the fascinating part. The kind of smile I couldn’t find.

When writing the newsletter, I spent a ridiculously long amount of time at Google Images. Trying to find something that’s usually so easy to spot.

Face Reading Lin-Manuel, Where’s the Smile?

Face Reading Secrets® does include checking out the structure of a smile. Otherwise, as you may know, physiognomy isn’t about expression.

But if you’ve studied that part of physiognomy, or studied body language (expression included), you can answer this question. Concerning the structure of a smile.

What Happens in a Genuine Smile?

Five specific things:

1. You raise the corners of your mouth.
  2. Lips part.
  3. Cheeks rise up.
  4. And then your eyes scrunch up, at least to some degree.
  5. Causing wrinkles to fan out from the outer corners of each eye.

Bet you can do it. And you do it countless times every day.

But Face Reading Lin-Manuel Miranda, Nope

Apparently He’s Got More Things to Do with His Face.

Many more things.

Hence my request of you.

• If you can find a photo of Mr. Miranda when smiling a regular, authentic smile, please comment below. Include a link to that picture, please.
  • Otherwise, here’s something to do for five minutes. See how many different, distinct smile styles you can find on him during all that time. (And yes, by all means, list the links varieties below.) How many smile styles will you find in just five minutes?
  • Also, you might want to look again at the five smiling faces in our blog photo today. Which of these models are smiling, as in Duchenne smiles?
  • Why do you think that most people (including probably the five at the top of this post) show such variety in how they smile?
  • Also add any other kind of comment, of course.

And yes, please do sign up for “Reading Life Deeper” if you haven’t done that yet. Because every issue can help you to respect and love people more.

Just go to the official Rose Rosetree website and follow the easy instructions.

Rose Rosetree says:

Details about my second RES workshop have just been posted on my main website.

Which new workshop?

Co-Create with God for Healing

Come have a look, Blog-Buddies.

Kathleen says:

I found two possible photos of Lin Manuel Miranda smiling:

I’m looking forward to the face reading!

Rose Rosetree says:

Oh, KATHLEEN, you’ve done it. And what inspiring photos they are.

I particularly love the second one, where he’s with Vice-President Biden. Whose hand (in my interpretation) seems to be dipping into the fountain-like joy of Miranda’s High Heart Chakra.

Gladys says:

Doesn’t seem that any of the five models are really smiling. They look like old family photos where everyone has frozen smiles in place. Say cheese!

Rose Rosetree says:

GLADYS, I’d agree. These facial expressions help me remember the verbal expression “cheesey smile.” 😉

Yet there are many good reasons why a human being wouldn’t show forth a genuine smile.

And tomorrow, I’m aiming to write a blog post exploring that.

Rose Rosetree says:

All you Blog-Buddies can bring pictorial input, if you’d like. You see, I’m aiming to research five or more smiles of Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Aiming for a combo of face reading and aura reading. Very excited about this, as I’ve never done anything like this before.

Rose Rosetree says:

Anyway, one of the photos I’ll use will be one of those great links supplied yesterday by KATHLEEN.

For the others, they’ll be plucked from the Internet, such as this link to a big Google photo gallery.

Rose Rosetree says:

Blog-Buddies, if you’d like to have input, just do this.

Select an interesting smile from Lin-Manuel — among his HUGE ASSORTMENT, more than I’ve ever seen with anyone else.

Make sure it includes a head shot. With the head erect and the neck visible.

Rose Rosetree says:

Yes, I know that photo KATHLEEN provided with Vice-President Biden is an exception. But for the sake of my consciousness, so I don’t have to do too much twisty, jump over hurdles-type aura reading, one not perfect photo in that way… is my limit.

Rose Rosetree says:

Anyway, if you would, share something about that photo. Why you like it.

Any interpretation you might have to the body language aspect, the particular version of not-authentic, full smile given by Mr. Miranda.

Let’s have us some respectful, growthful fun!

Liane says:

For me, Mr. Miranda’s body language is conflicting. He’s really smiling, yet he seems to be guarding with his arms.

Maybe it was an awkward and unexpected embrace by Vice-President Biden that caused a momentary reflex to bring his arms up.

Explorer says:

Comment #1 the new workshop, Co-creating with God for Healing looks very intriguing Rose! Oh how I wish I was able to make it to the live workshop for this one.

Also, following this interesting blog post. I’m very knew to the Face Reading world. I do have your book “The New Power of Face Reading”.

Explorer says:

I’m going at a slow paste, learning one thing at a time in a playful way. Staying on the surface of life.

So enjoying these posts and comments!

Rose Rosetree says:

Sweet, EXPLORER!

LIANE, you’ve helped inspire the blog post that I’m aiming to publish today. I couldn’t agree with you more; I’d say the cause of that mixed message of body language… is sweet and very human. And I’ll leave it at that. For now.

Rose Rosetree says:

In case any of you are keeping track of our progress at RES Workshop Central, three of the five detail descriptions are live now:

Co-Create with God for Healing

Love + Light + POWER for Gaining Wealth

Soul Thrill® Aura Research Workshop

Lisa says:

Lin manuel Miranda’s body language and yes especially his facial expressions have bothered me for a long time. That’s how I ended up on this page. Something seems either inauthentic, fake or an act about his smiles. I don’t know if he’s uncomfortable in he public eye, or what., but I literally never have a sense of a truly genuine present person who exudes genuine happiness in the moment. I wonder about his every time I see him. It’s actually frightening to some degree. Like someone has taken his genuine self and replaced it with a person who can’t authentically show laughter or happiness. And there’s even an element of rage I pick up in him that reminds me of my narcissistic father,energy wise there’s a silence in his eyes that bugs me.