Astral Romance Undercover

Astral Romance Undercover

Astral Romance Undercover. Because “The Romance of the Astral” is losing ground five years into The Age of Awakening.

Astral Romance Undercover. That’s another change, five years into The Age of Awakening. A big-deal, surprisingly not-talked-about anniversary. Celebrated on this blog, at any rate. Quite recently!

Today I’ll summarize “The Romance of the Astral.” Then brief you about a trend I’ve been noticing: Astral Romance Undercover.

Astral Romance Undercover? Essential Understandings

First of all, what do I mean by the term, “The Romance of the Astral?

A tendency to prefer astral-anything. Versus “boring old human.”

This astral romance became a problem between 1980 to 12-21-12. The New Age Years! When the veil, or psychic barrier, was thinning. Faster and faster. Exponentially!

Maybe that’s when YOU became energy sensitive, Blog-Buddies. Some of us managed this before. But the big reveal for millions happened during those New Age Years.

By now, everybody who wishes to be energy sensitive… is! However, The Romance of the Astral may have peaked.

Driving Astral Romance Undercover: Obnoxious

Maybe you’ve noticed people who’ve fallen love with the astral. Limiting their life in so many ways. Such as:

But when was the last time somebody has bragged to you how “Angels always find me a parking space”? Or telling you something like this in great triumph? “Archangel Mikey” told me which supplement to buy at the store so I could lose 20 pounds.”

Maybe the sad Astral Romance trend is ending: Bragging about superior results in life. Supposedly gained by… Asking astral spirits how to live human life.

Further Driving Astral Romance Undercover: Ineffective

What else happened to those who participated in The Great Astral Experiment, 1980-2012?

Good people suffered. Becoming less effective in life. Since the Romance of the Astral makes folks ineffective.

The more they pushed Law of Attraction… The worse they did financially.

Perhaps books like The New Strong and Use Your Power of Command have helped to clarify: Astral beings are not Divine Beings.

For instance, Archangels do not pick out a person’s food supplements. But folks sure have claimed that, under the influence of The Romance of The Astral. Such as a story from the premier New Age angel expert, Doreen Virtue. Recounted in her book, “Goddesses and Angels.

Truth be told, Divine Beings have bigger things to do than consult on demand. Simply because a human wants to go shopping.

Astral Romance Undercover. What’s Emerging?

As the founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), working with clients, hello! I’m aware of three new trends. Emerging and likely to replace The Romance of the Astral.

Trend #1. Perfecting the Physical Body

Publishers tell me that New Age Books aren’t selling. Instead, the fad is for Health and Nutrition.

In case you’ve wondered, “Why does Rose do free aura readings about food extremists?” That’s why they’re definitely a part of my blog.

You see, there’s good reason to take requests for public vegans and raw food enthusiasts. Although I’ve yet to find any long-term enthusiast who is functioning well aurically. Such as the latest, one. About the sweetly idealistic John Robbins.

Still, it’s fascinating. How many people have stopped taking advice from astral beings. But then put their bodies in charge as “My Source of Wisdom. My path of Spiritual Awakening.

Have some of you Blog-Buddies tried that path? Did it work well for you?

How about noticing friends making a passionate commitment to CrossFit or plant-based eating, etc.? Especially since 12-21-12….

One friend told me, his CrossFit buddies refer to their workouts as “Going to church.”

Astral Romance Undercover. Trend #2: Meditation

In certain circles, there’s massive peer pressure now. “You’ve got to meditate.”

And yet folks have as much confusion as ever about how to learn meditation.

With the expectation that you should be able to teach yourself. Or simply know. (Nonsense.)

An alternative expectation? Any meditation technique is good enough. “They’re all the same, really.” (Not smart either.)

In years to come, you may well see this pressure to meditate… simply drop away.

Because in The Age of Awakening, we don’t need meditation or yoga or prayers in order to move towards Enlightenment.

Astral Romance Undercover. Trend #3: The New Strong

Could be quite the replacement for The Romance of the Astral. Living a human life. Doing 20 Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

Understanding the New Rules for success in The Age of Awakening.

Learning basic energy maintenance that, once learned, takes just minutes a day.

And joining the ever-growing group of human beings who are moving into Enlightenment. Or how, having already crossed the threshold into Enlightenment, continue to evolve beautifully.

Your single best resource now for learning about The New Strong is a Free Intro to my online workshops on exactly that.

Rose Rosetree says:

Speaking of all this, here’s an article about the “Mindfulness Megatrend” in mind-body-spirit.

See the previous point in the main post about peer pressure to meditate…

I find it pretty fascinating how only two New Agers (Rhonda Byrne and Louise Hay) are cited among mbs authors.

Rose Rosetree says:

While here’s an article about the huge surge of interest in health and wellness.
    Really. Huge.

Rose Rosetree says:

As for acknowledging The Age of Awakening, offerings are few and far between. Especially if you don’t count fiction.

Here’s page two of a Google search. Possibly shocking!

Rose Rosetree says:

When folks rate the story of anthropologist Margaret Meade’s sexual awakening as a big deal in a search like this… you get a pretty good picture of how much people have noticed after the first five years into The Age of Awakening.

Check back in five years, Blog-Buddies. Or however long it takes before people get more of a clue.

But meanwhile the astral buzz does seem to be subsiding….

Emily T says:

I have noticed that pressure to meditate.

A lot of my peers have downloaded apps that are supposed to help you meditate, some corporate jobs have mediation classes at lunch time, even online dating sites ask about how often you meditate!

Emily T says:

I have also seen that book shops have moved towards more mindfulness type books rather than the angels and oracle cards that were everywhere just before the shift.

Rose Rosetree says:

Fascinating, EMILY T. Especially since — related to your Comment #5 — apps can’t help a person to do a quality meditation.

Speaking as someone who taught a quality kind of meditation for many years.

Rose Rosetree says:

Seems to me like one more act of cultural appropriation over something spiritual.

Like saying “I know all about yoga because I carry a yoga mat and drink coconut water.”

Rose Rosetree says:

And online dating sites ask HOW OFTEN you meditate?

Oy veh!

Since I’m not currently dating, guess I have the luxury of thinking that’s kinda hilarious.

KayCee says:

Hope you don’t mean my sharing here that, after our session, Rose, I discovered some ways that I was indeed going beyond 20 min in technique time.

Prior to that, I’d been feeling a marked improvement and thought I had my feet planted quite firmly on earth.. but there were a few surprises in store!

KayCee says:

Entirely worth the commitment and, in addition to thanking you, Rose, I’d like to acknowledge my efforts that are keeping me focused.

Means the world, pun intended! 😉

Lilian says:

Hi Kaycee, interesting comment there. “It’s clear to me now that I’d been stockpiling human-life things to tend to, for years. Including old (and now new) grief. Oh my!

Lilian says:

I did that, and it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing as I had to focus on survival and not causing other regrets by not getting certain things done.

But it’s great when you have that time and space to just feel. It’s a luxury, really.

Krista says:

Hi Rose,

I learned yesterday that Doreen Virtue became a born-again Christian earlier this year and has renounced her New Age teachings. I never expected to hear that.

KayCee says:

Hi Lilian. I know what you mean. Never shirked responsibilities, either. Was quite ultra in that department, even as a kid.

After a scathing childhood and beyond, raising two college grads essentially on my own, I began to vehemently resist being seen as resilient. Felt it reinforced beliefs I wanted to release and possibly even victimhood.

KayCee says:

I was determined to thrive, not just survive! Probably where I got into bypassing, exacerbated by the intrusiveness of being an empath. The stockpile began, and it has grown.

RES helped me start to deal. Amazing, challenging, ongoing. I’m very thankful to have had time and space to feel but now I’m ready for more balance as I return to work on other things.

For me, it will be luxurious to do both. Thank you for the opportunity to share.

Rose Rosetree says:

KRISTA, that would be upsetting if you’ve been a follower of DOREEN’s. For years I’ve tracked her as having moved into extreme spiritual addiction, like most Hay House authors.

Many megachurch “Christian” pastors are also living in extreme spiritual addiction. So I’m not altogether surprised.

Anyway, KRISTA, thank you for sharing this info here.

Lilian says:

Thanks KayCee. I think I know what you mean.

I did get to the point that I got annoyed at being “a strong person.”

My end point was when my supervisor just decided that I should do the thinking in his fellowship for him, then made my life at work miserable… (pre Rose…). I just rebelled.

Lilian says:

(That guy was such a mess, he probably didn’t realise what he was doing.)

To be honest, I still get selected for work things where they obviously need “a strong person”, but I’ve learnt not to internalise that imposed responsibility so much, but just make sure I get paid accordingly.

And I make sure people acknowledge the dynamic openly, like in my current job.

Lilian says:

Having a stronger “f off” response frees me up emotionally to just go ahead and feel depressed or angry when I need to be.

(Sorry, supervisor was for a research post at a university. Just think of headless chickens trying to do math.)

Thanks for sharing KayCee, that was constructive to think about. And congrats and on what you’ve achieved. 🙂

KayCee says:

Thank you, Lilian. I enjoyed your sharing, as well. 🙂

Gillian says:

I happened to pick up a copy of the New Scientist magazine the other day, dated December 2016, and there was an article in it that made me think of this blog post.

Gillian says:

The article was about the nervousness that exists because of the threat that computers and A.I. pose to the knowledge economy, and the ‘new economy’ built around self-enhancement, happiness and the body.

Gillian says:

To quote from the article, ‘the jobs that won’t be computerised are jobs like masseuse, life coach and personal trainer.’

The writer goes on to say: ‘..the major employment and societal trends we are seeing make people feel very vulnerable, like they lack control. But they still feel they can make a tangible difference to their boy.’

Gillian says:

And then, most pertinently: ‘This vulnerability is symptomatic of a collective, culture-wide nervous breakdown.’