Vegan Neal Barnard. Aura

Vegan Neal Barnard

Vegan Neal Barnard. Has his diet helped him to live on earth, or in the clouds?

Vegan Neal Barnard. Let’s continue with our series of occasional aura readings on diet experts. On the week after Christmas. When you may have requested shiny new books by Barnard. Or other books related to health and wellness.

Plus you’ve got a braved new resolve shining within you. New Year’s Resolutions in the making. The free will equivalent of those bright book covers and eBook screens.

So come meet Prominent Vegan #2 of the latest research trio, Dr. Barnard. He’s fascinating! Just like the star of our last energetic literacy Vegan Portrait. Notably, the highly influential John Robbins

Today we’ll aura-explore Neal Barnard, M.D. His claim to fame is being president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Also, he’s the author of several books, including a cleverly titled book that got him onto the “Ellen DeGeneres Show” in 2017. (You’ll read the name of that book later in this article.)

Vegan Neal Barnard’s Aura, Yum!

Here’s his photo. (From 2017.)

Want background? Then turn to the original post in this series, reading auras of Vegan Diet Advocates. Now, let’s start satisfying a familiar hunger. For insight!

Does a diet that sounds pure and good… necessarily make your body pure? Your health good? Or help with spiritual awakening?

Aura Reading the Root Chakra Databank for

Making Contact with Objective Reality

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Nearly shut down.

Quality

Remember the line from Steven Spielberg’s movie classic, “E.T. The Extra Terrestrial“: “E.T. phone home.”

Seems like, that’s pretty much Dr. Neal Barnard’s way of relating to physical life around him.

The author of “The Cheese Trap” identifies as himself, not really some spaceman. But he’s far removed from ordinary human life. As though he has passed the blissy stage of fasting. By now, he’s comfortably removed from reality.

Perhaps not as he was during his early years as a vegan. But there’s an entrenched attitude of superiority, coloring the everyday detachment.

Not an ego-based, pushy sort of snootiness. No, far sweeter: more like a humble man who just happens to know the right way to live. How sad, to him, if other people eat ignorantly. Causing them to be bound by animal passions and attachment! He, Dr. Barnard, has long since evolved past all that.

(Supposedly.)

Aura Reading the Root Chakra Databank for Physical Health

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

The body moves like a clean machine.

Blog-Buddies, from one perspective, doesn’t that sound great? A clean machine, super-duper clean!

Yet the quality of this chakra databank doesn’t really read that great. Not to this aura reader.

Hint questions: Does your body feel like some kind of machine? And your main connection to that “thing” is to keep it scrubbed down?

Aura Reading the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Problem Solving

Symbolic Size

2 inches

Quality

“It’s all so simple.” Singing like a refrain in Neal Barnard’s mind. Whenever people bring up their small problems, puny really.

Because the good doctor is so severely detached from human life… how can he engage in those worries, those fears?

To him, there’s only one problem. People keep eating in the wrong way.

If only those foolish, ignorant people would solve The One Problem! Then they’d rapidly find their way out of all other limitations.

(Supposedly.)

Aura Reading the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies

Symbolic Size

Out to the moon

Quality

Seems to me, Neal Barnard has discovered a wondrous sort of inner knowing.

Based on my experience, I’d say he has a lot of contact with astral spirits. Disembodied entities.

Although his sense of self is still based on Neal Barnard’s Own Human Identity… uh-oh. Those entities subconsciously feed him a lot of “brilliant insights.”

By 2017, Neal Barnard isn’t especially interested in energies. All of human life is, first and foremost, energy.

Moreover, he’s an effective man. Preferring the language of science. And secondarily speaking in human terms, rather than spiritual terms.

It’s only from my perspective, as a pretty experienced aura reader, that I’d say to him — if he asked — “Neal, you’re living in a beautiful fantasy land. Where you consciously think that you’re paying attention to human life. Really, you’re noticing mostly energies. But you’ve gone so far out of touch with human experiences that those energies seem human to you.”

By way of analogy, how else to describe Neal Barnard’s way of noticing energy? As though, thousands of vegan meals ago, he was given a Giacometti-style, slender doll, only  made of pastel lights. And that doll became him. By now, he’s convinced that the doll IS him. By now, that doll equals a fine — even ideal — cleaned-up human.

Likewise for other dolls who inhabit human bodies on earth. Only most of these people eat coarse, animal food. So you can’t see their nice, slim, bright dolls. Neal Barnard is doing his best to help these people get un-trapped. Un-trapped by cheese and other frightening foods that disallow their real doll-nature to shine in the world.

Aura Reading the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Symbolic Size

1/4 inch. Almost completely shut down at the time of this photo.

Quality

Stoooopid!

That’s how “most people” relate to God, stupidly.

Neal Barnard is too smart for that, too pure. He knows so much, he has accomplished the purpose of spiritual awakening and spiritual growth.

(Supposedly.)

In Conclusion

So many ways of living a human life! Neal Barnard has chosen an honorable path. One brimming with idealism. A beautiful path that can solve all problems.
At least, that’s how it seems to him. Related to chakra databanks in spiritual addiction.
Based on what I’ve read here… Although he feels that he’s achieved the greatest personal development, and has The Message of Truth…
From my perspective, Neal Barnard is doing an interesting experiment. And leading others into an interesting one of the same kind.

What Is The Vegan Experiment?

It’s a way of living with increasing detachment. Creating a natural kind of high. (Uncontaminated by cheese!)
Until a person couldn’t even think of going back to the gross, old, animalistic old ways of eating. Way too disgusting….
Stage 3 Aura Reading can help bring perspective. Sorting out hopes and addictions from reality. As with the size of Neal Barnard’s Third Eye Chakra Databank about Spiritual Growth. Probably his conscious mind wouldn’t notice anything like the shutdown noted in the “Symbolic Size” part of this aura reading. To him, it’s more like “I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles.
In a way, these vegans I’ve been reading remind me of opioid addicts. In a way.
Not that I’ve had any opioid clients approach me for RES Energy HEALING sessions. Ever.
But I’ve read some this year. While seeking to understand more about the opioid epidemic.
Would any of you Blog-Buddies like me to do this sort of research in one post? As I’m seeking to finish various projects this year.
  • Still got one more vegan to research, and then I’m going to close out that open-ended offer to research vegan celebs.
  • And we’ve still got one last contest winner. Culminating our Performance Contest.
  • Are any of you curious to also have me squeeze in an aura reading of somebody outed as an opioid addict? Or would you prefer something else?

Ethan says:

Hi Rose, I’d be curious about the aura of an opiod addict.

Fascinating. Here’s an interesting article I read this morning about people starting to realize they’ve gone overboard on the “clean diet” fad.

I’ve been vegan and vegetarian at times in my life.

Funnily enough, at those times I was in spiritual addiction.

I was also overweight, and ate all the time because I was never full…

Powerful truth blast in that article, KYLIE. My favorite part:

“But however much the concept of clean eating has been logically refuted and publicly reviled, the thing itself shows few signs of dying. Step into the cookbook section of any book shop and you will see how many recipe writers continue to promise us inner purity and outer beauty. Even if you have never knowingly tried to “eat clean”, it’s impossible to avoid the trend altogether”….

Rose Rosetree says:

Just finished a session that turned into Enlightenment Validation.

Let’s see if I can get his name posted on the Enlightenment Life Lists before my next session.

Hooray!

Lilian says:

So my diet of pizza, bacon sandwiches and pepsi max is OK then? :-p

Seriously, I let myself eat whatever I wanted this last year, and I really don’t think my body craves salad… worst luck. I’ve done some years as a vegan/vegetarian too..

Emily T says:

I’ve posted it before, but I can relate from my experiences when I tried the raw vegan diet!

I would be really interested in a reading of an opiod addict Rose.

Lilian says:

Anyways, the YouTube algorithm recently suggested this song to me:

I’m glad that spiritual addiction has it’s own rock song.

“With every day that passes, it keeps on getting stranger
    But that really doesn’t bother me, cause I get off on the danger”

Lilian says:

Actually, it’s interesting what music can do to our consciousness.

Like, one YouTube comment on another song I liked said “This is what cocaine feels like”, which made me want to listen to the song less.

Also, I’m sure just listening to Electric Wizard can put me in a funny state of mind…

Lilian says:

It feel like alternative states of mind can be so close to the surface that it probably doesn’t take a lot to unpick them… if listening to a song on YouTube can take you somewhere, then a long term change in diet will certainly make a difference!

Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN, that lyric is hilarious.

Don’t need to listen to the song performance, though. Heard enough of this sort of thing in the sixties. 😉

Rose Rosetree says:

About Comments #9 and 10, here’s an RES reframe.

Now that we’re in The Age of Awakening, we have a vibrational freedom to easily move into astral-subconscious vibrational frequencies.

These are not at the surface. It’s our consciousness that can move so readily.

Lilian says:

Maybe the 60s had some of that, but it’s nowhere near our reality today.

What clutch captured in this song was the sense of our nerves being frayed and set on edge by all of this. A kind of controlled hysteria. No wonder we want to space out with some veganism…

Lilian says:

Meh, baby boomers, honestly… life’s changed so much since you were a young un. :-p I shudder to think what kids 20 years my junior have to deal with… Anyways, Rose did do a reading on a heroin addict Philip Seymour Hoffman:

Valerie says:

I find his relationship to objective reality very interesting Rose, as well as his feeling of superiority.

I’d be very interested in reading about the aura of an opioid addict.

Sophie G. says:

I remember the Philip Seymour Hoffman reading…

Sophie G. says:

Interesting reading as always. I am glad I don’t try to be ‘holy’ (in a non human way) through eating a very strict vegan/vegetarian diet…this was also in my spiritual addiction days.

So many rules I had for myself back then…very stressful!

Sophie G. says:

This I have recognised with a lot of people:

‘…But you’ve gone so far out of touch with human experiences that those energies seem human to you.’

Sophie G. says:

Funny song, Lilian….

Lilian says:

Hi Sophie, yeah. Not a nice reading.

Probably similar to someone struggling with severe mental health issues… maybe. (Just from my own experience in knowing someone with that kind of karma.)

I think Rose would far rather do a blog article on “How I helped someone with their heroin addiction!”.

Lilian says:

Personally, I’m totally sick of all of that. Watching someone in torment is not particularly enlightening. Being stuck tuned to the astral that way, with God seeming distant, you can’t grow, or learn like you should.

Isn’t that hell or purgatory? Seriously.

The person can’t progress, they’re stuck. Creepy and horrible.

Lilian says:

I’m almost surprised Rose put Philip’s aura reading up. Though I’m sure every addict is surrounded by a flock of (actual) angels to help them, otherwise addicts just wouldn’t recover. This is deep stuff man,

Lilian says:

On the other hand, any thoughts about gender and auras would be appreciated. That would provide some decent thinking material. Clearly, stuff about gender is surfacing more in the media.

Rose Rosetree says:

Surprisingly or not, LILLIAN…

What’s my most important learning so far about gender and auras?

I sure wish that people knew about STUFF. As in more than 30 distinctly different types of STUFF that could be in a person’s aura. And none of that, necessarily, means that a person requires gender reassignment surgery. Although one might seize upon that idea.

Rose Rosetree says:

You see, LILIAN, I’ve read auras of a fair number of transgendered people, starting with Bruce Jenner. And I’ve found loads of STUFF in them, different kinds of STUFF.

Consequently, I’ve wondered. “Is the real problem being in the wrong-sexed body? Or, rather, has it become fashionable to ascribe one’s woes to being transgendered?”

Rose Rosetree says:

So far I’ve read auras of two transgendered persons who were doing really well in a newly female body.

Otherwise I’ve read auras of people who emerged triumphantly, nicely adapted to that new gender. But a terrible, horrible, terrible mess.

Rose Rosetree says:

More STUFF than ever! Which makes sense in a way.

Because if GLADYS goes through a major, major ordeal to solve “Her real problem,” which supposedly is not feeling comfortable in a female body.

Yet that wasn’t really a significant problem for GLADYS, more like a culturally popular theory…

Then why would solving that (non) problem leave her feeling better? At least once the novelty — and sense of triumph — wears off?

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks so much for all these recent comments, LILIAN, SOPHIE G., VALERIE.

Let’s open up this thread to include your ideas for blog posts that you would find interesting in the year to come.

Rose Rosetree says:

Just don’t expect me to comment. Because otherwise it could become pretty discouraging. Such as having me explain, “Gee, I really can’t usually make a blog post about specific and personal details of how I helped my client Joe.”

Rose Rosetree says:

I definitely will do one blog post profiling a typical person with an opioid addiction, ETHAN, EMILY T, and VALERIE.

This may not be a problem in your country, Blog-Buddies, but in the U.S….

In 2016, “more Americans died from drug overdoses in 2016 than the number of American lives lost in the entirety of the Vietnam War, which totaled 58,200.” And the number has climbed in 2017.

Lilian says:

Any interesting things about aura readings… OK, anything about how people have shown to adapt to the age of awakening might be interesting. eg. Donald Trump for all his self authority has not faired well. See his aura a couple of years ago:

Lilian says:

But any examples of people recovering from spiritual addiction, or, more positively, just people learning to thrive more, perhaps while using their new awareness in productive ways and how that shows in their aura.

An Avid Reader says:

I too would love to see aura readings of people who are inspiring or otherwise doing well in the age of awakening.

Diana D. says:

What an incredibly hateful, judgemental and cynically written piece. Unfollowing ?

Rose Rosetree says:

DIANA wrote this as a comment on Facebook. As I don’t think Facebook is as good for nuance as this blog, I’ve copied it over to here.

It’s possible that she has spoken for many who have read this article. And, therefore, I respond:

When I teach and use energetic literacy, my aim is neither to please people or to displease people, but to share the truth. And to inspire others to find the truth.

Lilian says:

Hmm, it is an interesting thought in itself to think what inspires someone most.

For me, I like Abraham Lincoln s aura reading… and the emotional resilience and power integrity and faith there. We are still needing faith, it seems. Maybe it would be different for others.

Liane says:

Thank you Rose for comment #35. Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn’t make it anything less than the truth.

Lilian says:

Rose, just some thoughts for aura readings in the new year. One is pretty frivolous. It might be fun to do aura readings on people with exceptional abilities. For example, there are people who can remember every day of their lives and see time as a tangible object. They must have incarnated with a special something. Or maybe someone who has truly mastered something like chess or violin concertos…

I like the aura reading you did on Mother Theresa and on performers.

Lilian says:

The other thing is this. One thing I’m finding is that I am growing a lot these last years, I can feel I’m being stretched not just emotionally, or mentally, but spiritually.

Even years when I’m thinking I’m failing, I know I’m changing a lot.

Lilian says:

The thing that I get stuck on is knowing how I’m growing…

Like, can you tell from an aura reading new ways people are adjusting to the times, which you wouldn’t have found before?

Like, we must be changing the way we relate to God or ourselves in ways you could pick up on. There must be databanks which have grown to keep up with increased awareness in healthy ways. I know you might roll your eyes at this, but this could be an interesting antidote

Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN, I’m not rolling my eyes. For sure, I appreciate ideas– on the last day of 2017 — about future blog posts that you would like. Of course, this is why I hold contests periodically, right?

Regarding your Comment #40, I can assure you of this. As an Enlightenment Coach, I pay close attention to how people are evolving. This perspective is meaningful only for long-term clients who have sessions fairly regularly. MANDEEP, for instance.

Otherwise, this topic is way too personal, subtle, sacred, and unique for a blog post. Sorry.

Rose Rosetree says:

Regarding your Comment #38, here’s a fascinating discovery.

When somebody has a special ability, that mostly means the person has got… wait for it 😉 … a special ability. Not necessarily anything inspiring whatsoever about that person’s aura.

Just check out the latest folks nominated for my Enlightenment Life List, for instance.

Lilian says:

to some of the other stuff, where things aren’t going so well.

Anything that could be shared in a general sense might be worthwhile. If it’s a thing at all.

So, now we have world leaders in household enlightenment, how does their leadership compare to the old timey leaders like Lincoln? They must be pretty different.

Lilian says:

Can we find artists, writers or musicians who can work effectively in deeper ways and compare to musicians from earlier this century or last?

How does someone like Jennifer D compare to an old timey scientist?

Or Elon to an old timey industrialist like Ford?

Lilian says:

Anyways, any observations would be interesting. If not, please excuse my rambling here. Obviously, aura readings on personal growth would be for sessions.