Mandeep, Enlightenment!

MANDEEP, Enlightenment

MANDEEP, Enlightenment! One more joyful spiritual awakening bigtime for the RES community.

MANDEEP celebration! Because this RES client from England… He’s the latest member of our informal community to join the Enlightenment Life List. More end-of-2017 sweetness!

Are any of you curious, how this happened? I’ll leave it to him to share any of the very personal details. Assuming that he gets past the delectable British reserve.

Meanwhile, here’s a simple list of ways that this spiritual seeker moved himself forward.

MANDEEP, Hastening Enlightenment

First of all, he has pursued Enlightenment. No matter what.

Second, for years, he’s been drawing closer. And he still did all he could do to make his life good. Recognize problems without flinching. Then make use of RES resources that could help him to evolve. Evolving spiritually and also humanly.

Specifically, how did MANDEEP hasten that self-actualization?

• After realizing he was an empath, gaining Empath Empowerment®.
  • Doing one session at a time of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). He’s favored Skype webcam. And it sure has been a delight to see that face: down-to-earth, yet sparkly.
  • Also, he’s flown in from the U.K. for sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®, a.k.a., SEAH.
  • Especially notable, he’s experienced three cycles of Virtual Reincarnation. (To my thinking, very much an opportunity for moving towards Age of Awakening Enlightenment.)
  • Years ago, I experimented with my first teleseminar. For the topic, I chose Enlightenment. Guess who took that teleseminar? Hello! MANDEEP! (When I bring those participants to mind, it’s interesting that all of them seem — to me — to be doing beautifully. Well on track approaching Enlightenment. Maybe even crossing that threshold in years to come….)

Note: At the time I didn’t realize this teleseminar format would simply be practice for developing RES online workshops. Our new on-demand workshops are sooooooooo much better.

As MANDEEP Drew Closer to Enlightenment…

This Enlightenment Coach could tell that he was drawing close.

Living in integrity and self-honesty.

Paying attention to solving everyday problems.

Because they were his Royal Road. How to play The Guru Game in The Age of Awakening!

And this year, he took his first in-person RES Workshop. Guess which of the RES subject areas he chose?

1. RES Energy READING Skills
  2. RES Energy HEALING Skills
  3. Empath Empowerment® Coaching
  4. Age of Awakening Enlightenment Coaching

Yep. It was great having Mandeep participate in “Gaining Wealth As a Life Sport.” (In the future I’m aiming to use video footage from this one-time workshop as a resource for developing a couple of on-demand, online workshops. You just might see that Mr. MANDEEP. Pre-Enlightenment.)

What Else Is Sweet, Adding MANDEEP to the Enlightenment Life List?

Geographically Sweet! Because MANDEEP’S parents moved to the U.K. from India and Africa. So far the RES community has got just one Enlightenment Success Story from India. From earlier this year, actually.

RES Community Sweet! Since ISABELLA CATES facilitated many of the sessions for MANDEEP over the past couple of years.

Always proceeding with respect, MANDEEP has followed our Fastest Growth Policy: Doing sessions with one RES Practitioner or Apprentice for six months before switching over to a different one. So this latest addition to the Enlightenment Life List has ISABELLA’S contribution as well as mine.

Congratulations, MANDEEP! At Picadilly Circus in London — and elsewhere — Enlightenment brings color to life.

Mandeep

Rose Rosetree says:

Yes, it took me a day to write this post and run it by MANDEEP. Making sure that it was okay with him.

Meanwhile, many of you have congratulated him at the Enlightenment Life List.

Rose Rosetree says:

To make sure that appreciation for wonderful MANDEEP doesn’t get lost in the flow of blog comments, here I’ll acknowledge previous greetings within the last 24 hours.

From LINDSEY, “Lovely news indeed! Congratulations Mandeep??”

From KATRIINA, “Congratulations Mandeep!!”

From VALERIE, “Congratulations Mandeep!”

Rose Rosetree says:

From AN AVID READER, “Congratulations, Mandeep!”

From KYLIE, “Wonderful news Mandeep! Congratulations!!!”

From JEAN, “Hooray. Great news! Congratulations Mandeep.”

From EMILY T, “Yay! Congratulations Mandeep!”

Congratulations Mandeep!

Explorer says:

Inspiring journey Mandeep! Congratulations and looking forward to hearing more about you.

KayCee says:

Truly lovely that you’ve reached your goal, Mandeep. Congratulations!

Gillian says:

Congrats, Mandeep (from a fellow Brit!)!

I would love to hear more about your experience, if you care to share :-).

Valerie says:

This is very inspiring to me. Thank you Rose and Mandeep.

Kathleen says:

Congratulations Mandeep! Wonderful news ???

Gabrielle says:

Congratulations, Mandeep!

Mandeep says:

Thank you so much ROSE for putting this together.

The Enlightenment Validation session was a wonderful surprise 🙂

Mandeep says:

Thank you all – LINDSEY, KATRIINA, VALERIE, AN AVID READER, KYLIE, JEAN, EMILY, THEODORE, EXPLORER, KAYCEE, GILLIAN, KATHLEEN and GABRIELLE, for all your kind comments and words of congratulations.

Mandeep says:

I am extremely grateful. I’ve met a lot of you at the workshop this year, and I hope I get the chance to meet you guys again, plus meet some of you for the first time in future.

GILLIAN – great to meet another fellow Brit!

Mandeep says:

I’m still very much getting used to being in Enlightenment, and it’s already been a challenging few days!

I would like to put together a more in depth blog post of my experiences, may be a few months into 2018.

Mandeep says:

The key things that have been so important for me (outside those awesome RES Sessions) were moving from doing literally hours of technique time to try and solve my problems, to virtually none at all, and looking to solve problems in my human life.

Mandeep says:

I always look forward to my sessions with ROSE and ISABELLA and see that as the best part of my week, with an opportunity to learn and grow.

I look forward to so much more of this in 2018 and beyond.

Rose Rosetree says:

MANDEEP, thanks so much for all you’ve written here.

Re Comment #16, how could MANDEEP have some sessions with ISABELLA and others with me?

All we RES Experts follow a procedure to avoid “Practitioner Jumping.” Which means bouncing back and forth between one RES Expert and another.

Rose Rosetree says:

Not helpful for a client, Practitioner Jumping.

However, a client can have six months of sessions with in RES Expert, then move over to doing six months with a different one. Communicating rather than jumping around secretly. It’s fine to avail yourself of Practitioner Collaboration!

In that case, the two RES Experts share with each other details about these otherwise confidential sessions. Helping us to keep track of how our long-term client is doing.

For instance, MANDEEP just finished many months of sessions with me. Starting in January, he’ll be doing his RES sessions with ISABELLA.

Lilian says:

That sounds great Mandeep. As for practitioner jumping, for the first year or so of sessions with Rose I could practically see her figuring me out, so I rather not do that with someone else.

Though, it does sound quite business like to practitioner swap, so to benefit from the wisdom offered by different people.

Sandra says:

Congratulations, Mandeep!

Julie says:

Congratulations, Mandeep! This is great news.

Mandeep says: