Vegan Ingrid Newkirk. Aura.

Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Vegan Ingrid Newkirk. Fierce advocate for animals. How about advocating for human life? You know, like hers!

Vegan Ingrid Newkirk. Not just America’s most famous animal rights activist. Famously, President of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Very publicly, this PETA Prez walks her talk and eats it, too. What’s the impact on her of  that very public, righteous veganism?

Different from our usual approach, today, how about this? Given that it’s the last in a long series of aura readings: Researching the impact on a person’s consciousness… Of a long-term vegan diet.

Definitely, I’ll read the same chakra databanks as ever for this research. First, though, I’d like to share with you one of my (usually) less public motivations… Why do I publish research like the celebrity aura reading to follow here?

Vegan Ingrid Newkirk. Unexpectedly,

A Symbol of Something Entirely Different

Which information to share with you Blog-Buddies. How tricky is that?

I totally appreciate a recent comment from AN AVID READER. Writing:

“I too would love to see aura readings of people who are inspiring or otherwise doing well in The Age of Awakening.”

You know, I enjoy writing these. I prefer writing these. Expect contests in 2018 where you can nominate people like that. (Although many will probably be doing way worse than the nominator thinks.)

Yet this year and next, I’ll still offer you aura profiles that may not be sweetness and light. How come?

Because… So Many Aura Readings I Can’t Share In Public

Undoubtedly you Blog-Buddies realize, most of the energetic literacy profiles of celebrities that I research… NEVER what?

Never show up at my blog.

• Such as aura readings I’ve done of prominent life coaches. Including a couple of really expensive ones, who were horribly corrupt. And even when my client said, “I’m outta here” — hello! Due to being deceived, my client still had dropped thousands of dollars.
  • And aura readings I’ve done of Nonduality teachers and Enlightenment Experts. No longer in Enlightenment (if they ever were). Yet influencing beautiful spiritual seekers. Lovely clients who, in their trust, couldn’t be more vulnerable.
  • Or dating experts. Like pick-up artists. Or BDSM advocates. Or Polyamorous Relationship coaches.

Clients asked me to read public figures like these. And more. Oh man! Unbelievably ugly, aura-wise.

My Advice to You

Blog-Buddies, what if you ever, ever wonder about the value of investing in personal growth services? Yet you’re not quite sure.

Please, please have an RES Energy READING Session. Any RES Expert can help you. Preferably before you sign any contracts.

Either save you a lot of wasted money. Or, maybe, save you from something way worse. Perhaps confirming that what you thought was helpful really could be helpful for you.

Most notably: I’ve helped clients disentangle themselves from a bunch of mess.

Understandably, we idealist want to believe life is pretty. Probably what we find beautiful… really is. Except for those occasions when life really, really, really isn’t pretty at all. Very troubling, when ugliness hides in plain sight!

Reading Public Vegans Is Relatively Uncontroversial

So here I go with the last one of this series. You’ll notice: Not pleasant. But honest. Surprising or not, have any two of these Public Vegan aura readings been alike? Opposite that, when it comes to specific details.

Until you’re off on your own, Blog-Buddies. With your Stage 3 Energetic Literacy in place… (Sure, check out the free intro that I just linked you to.)

Otherwise… until you can do better than guess, or generalize with Stage 1 Energetic Literacy… Seems to me, this teacher has an obligation. Alerting you to truth about influential figures. Such as this the Head of PETA.

Sometimes ugly auras, other times gorgeous. In this Age of Awakening, it’s important to sort out aura-gorgeous from aura-grotesque.

What will we learn about Ingrid Newkirk already? Let’s find out. Using this photo. The best, recent-ish aura photograph I could find. (It’s from April 2016….)

Aura Reading Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Root Chakra Databank for Making Contact with Objective Reality

Symbolic Size

Out to the moon. Over-functioning.

Quality

The intent to dominate others. Using Ingrid’s personal power. Plus institutional power. To carry out this agenda: Smash the appropriate relationship human beings have to animals. Thereby weakening those human beings. Thus, making them extra-impressionable.

Aura Reading Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Root Chakra Databank for Physical Health

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch

Quality

Hating human beings. Also hating their dominance on Planet Earth. Considering human bodies — Ingrid’s included — to be “stupid.”

Aura Reading Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Problem Solving

Symbolic Size

Out to the moon. Over-functioning.

Quality

By now maybe you’ve realized, Blog-Buddies. In reading Ms. Newkirk, I’m giving you a portrait of someone in extreme spiritual addiction. Primarily, Ingrid expresses the consciousness of astral beings. As a result, she doesn’t solve problems as her human self. Not really.

Aura Reading Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies

Symbolic Size

Out to the moon. Over-functioning

Quality

Astral energies are more real than human anything.

Aura Reading Vegan Ingrid Newkirk

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Shut down.

Quality

Ingrid’s awareness has no room for Divine connection. Nor any desire to evolve or change. Very satisfied with being exactly this way!

In Conclusion

Most notably, I’m not attacking Ingrid Newkirk for living life as she chooses.

Nor am I attacking her work on behalf of animals. Neither am I mocking her right to eat how she chooses.

Actually, I didn’t know what I would find. Using energetic literacy skills, it’s just like reading words on this page. With good skills, you read what’s there, right?

Seems to me, Ingrid Newkirk is well adjusted to her vegan lifestyle. Only, what have I found, again and again?

Every single long-term vegan I’ve researched for you Blog-Buddies… suffers, emotionally or spiritually or both.

Consistently, detachment progresses. Quite parallel to the years of plant-based eating.

Furthermore, that kind of detachment can, for vegans, be colored by a belief overlay. A belief in spiritual purity.

Yet true purity, and self-realization, do not come from any diet. Understanding this can be essential for protecting yourself from persuasive marketing of a lifestyle.

This Enlightenment Coach finds that the most evolutionary diet… differs from person to person. Since different bodies benefit from different foods.

However, an extreme diet that causes detachment from human life? A long-term vegan diet? Repeatedly my aura readings have suggested that this produces nothing like Enlightenment. Less a higher state of consciousness. More like living as a pothead without spending money on weed.

Emily T says:

Wow. This, is enlightening, to say the least!

I’m especially taken aback by her agenda “Smash the appropriate relationship human beings have to animals. Thereby weakening those human beings. Thus, making them extra-impressionable.”

Chilling.

Thank you Rose for this reading!

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

I am neither a vegetarian nor a vegan. I have tried being vegetarian in the distant past and it only resulted in making me very, very spacey. Not good.

I am guessing that there are people who do okay on these diets? Have you encountered anyone doing okay on either of these diets?

Rose Rosetree says:

EMILY T, I agree. For me, that was the most chilling part of the aura research.

Not unique, in my experience of researching folks with extreme spiritual addiction. Just that I very seldom do an aura reading like this at the blog.

Rose Rosetree says:

AVID READER, I do know a very, very small number of vegetarians who are doing well.

Including one of the folks on the RES Community Enlightenment Life List.

Rose Rosetree says:

As for long-term vegans and raw food enthusiasts, no.

I don’t know of anyone who does well that way.

Just this morning I was thinking of a former friend who tried hard to persuade me to eat raw. And when she couldn’t, there went our friendship. I miss her.

Anonymous says:

:- Always disturbing to read these type of aura findings.

Very disheartening.

I had wondered if it had progressed to this, because sadly Peta has a long history of often doing the opposite of what they publicly say they do.

Anonymous says:

Many animal welfare advocates have researched and written much on the extremism of Peta under Ingrid Newkirk, e.g. http://www.nathanwinograd.com/the-death-cult-of-peta

Anonymous says:

Thank you Rose for your diplomatic red flags.

The sense of caution towards gurus and influencers has helped me to stay grounded in human life and steady the course.

Lilian says:

The thing with something like veganism is that it gives people a sense of identity that helps give an outward stamp to some of what they may be experiencing.

I guess with fairly subtle shifts in awareness, people seem to be questioning their human sense of identity.

Lilian says:

Personally, I’m naturally fairly gregarious, (am a Gemini.. a total Gemini) so it’s been tough not being able to join in so much with New Age groups and whatnot. (I have the same thing with having weird family stuff, I just really don’t like not being able to chat about it like other people can talk about their families.. that’s the worst.)

So with RES, knowing drinking isn’t a good idea, then going to established “spiritual” things like a spiritualist church isn’t a good idea either it’s hard to find an outlet.

Lilian says:

Yes, vegans tend to be a nice and well meaning bunch of people, on the whole, but that’s not really a good option for me, healthwise.

Lilian says:

I actually like people who call themselves atheists or humanists, as that suits my rational mindset, but my experiences of life as an empath kind of make that difficult.

Lilian says:

Personally, I probably wouldn’t believe much about energy spirituality if I didn’t experience so much of it directly. Anyhow…

So thanks for the services Rose provides, or else it’ll be hard for blog buddies to find each other and talk at all about what the age of awakening actually is. :-p

And thanks Rose for speaking out. It is appreciated. I realise it’s not the easiest thing to do.

Rose Rosetree says:

Thanks for all your comments today, LILLIAN. Particularly that #9. Very perceptive. And the fact that most people don’t know a Shift happened into The Age of Awakening… makes it extra-hard to manage our new vibrational freedom.

Living The New Strong helps people to sort out our human lives without having to do anything with extreme diets or — as is due to happen legally in California on Jan. 1 — “Cannabis Everywhere”!

Lilian says:

lol, that wasn’t my comment. I think my comments are strictly tangential. Ah, you can tell I’ve got more energy after my Christmas break. Time to get off the internet…

KayCee says:

I can’t tell you how I appreciate these readings as an opportunity to learn and become more discerning.

I’ve healthy respect for Rose sharing her truth, and as she said, not to please nor displease anyone.

KayCee says:

As one who just shared in a previous comment about spiritual addiction, I’m wary about censoring my exposure to harsh or unpleasant realities that can perhaps teach me to use my skills, cope better and grow into a new type of resiliency.

KayCee says:

I was burned by someone who claims to be a metaphysician with empath issues as her forte. I was in rough shape when I gave her a try, can you imagine my state several months later?

That said, I honor how I feel and if it’s called for, I wait for a more suitable time to read certain topics. Just my thoughts.

KayCee says:

Lilian, I too dislike being unable to talk about my family much, recently worsened, and I’m very careful about groups.

I feel isolated sometimes and you all know I cherish being able to come here.

One final note about veganism in general (sorry to make you work so much, Rose), I’ve always been skeptical of anything too extreme, or even too trendy.

Not that it’s always kept me out of trouble.

Rose Rosetree says:

LILIAN, I corrected the reference. Really I meant Comment #9.

Smiles, whether you’re on the internet or off.

Lilian says:

Thanks KayCee. 🙂

Yeah, I had a year or two of healers and whatnot before I found Rose.

It’s good to have the contrast, as otherwise you don’t see what works if you haven’t seen what doesn’t… like when people cut cords only on the astral level, not with divine help, so they keep growing back.

Lilian says:

Rose, your services towards mental clarity are appreciated.

Even though people know something is true, they will still struggle with it. I do. But it still good to find the signpost.

Fascinating. Thank you. My own reading of this aura concurs with yours.

Rose Rosetree says:

Lovely to hear from you, ANONYMOUSLY ANONYMOUS.

And to all you other ANONYMOUSES and PSEUDONYM-BEARERS and regular USE-MY-REAL-NAMERS who have commented here.

Amazingly, today is the completion of another year together.

Happy new year, dear Rose. May your 2018 be a most wonderful one, for you and for all your readers.