Soul Group Obligation. If you learn that a member of your Soul Group lives in spiritual addiction, do you have an obligation to rescue her?
Before reading further, what’s your personal answer? Based on what you know so far about being in a Soul Group.
Then let the educational process begin!
The Soul Group Obligation Idea
In the first place, let’s consider the idea that you are obligated to help other members of your Soul Group.
Inspiring today’s blog post, here’s a lovely comment from EVOLVING:
How do you handle being friends with someone from your soul group who is in spiritual addiction?
I feel like I am supposed to guide her or be of some influence.
At the same time I have my own self to figure out.
Such a sweet and loyal reaction! Doesn’t it make you want to be her friend?
First of All, the Soul Group Idea
How did the idea of “Soul Group” even come up? EVOLVING chose a session of RES Energy READING. Since she wanted to know what was going on energetically with her best friend Gladys.
Unfortunately, the news wasn’t great. Turned out, Gladys has been living in a bit of a dreamworld. Also known as “spiritual addiction.”
Not exactly what EVOLVING wanted to hear. But there it was in one of Gladys’s chakra databanks after another, plain as the glow on her face!
During the session, EVOLVING shared this:
She felt an instant closeness with Gladys. As though she already knew her, right from the start.
Blog-Buddies, ever wonder why that kind of thing happens?
Three Possibilities, Including Soul Group
Instant closeness? Of course, it can grab your attention, if you’re a thoughtful person. Especially if you’re energy sensitive. (Due to some degree of spiritual awakening.)
Based on my experience helping clients, there are three possibilities:
- You are a member of the same Soul Group.
- In your Life Contract, you’ve got some “meant-to-be” karma you’ve agreed to. Like having the person marry you and steal your money. (The late Sylvia Browne wrote about that one.) Also known as a “karmic set-up.”
- Some other reason. Such as both of you being desperate to make a close friend. Or belonging to the same cult. Or having a strong sexual attraction…. dominating your relationship. So many reasons are possible!
In any of these cases, what would be wise? To do exactly as EVOLVING did. Book a session of RES Energy Reading.
Practical Possibilities for RES Sessions
Maybe start with an aura reading based on Joe or Gladys’ photo. (With this link, scroll down to the purple section on “Clarity.”)
Then research what was going on, aurically, when you were together. (With this link, scroll down to the second video, on “Energetic Holograms.”)
Strongly recommended: Then do a follow-up session of Soul Thrill® Aura Research. (With this link, scroll down to the purple section on “Soul Thrill® Aura Research.”)
To learn about that person’s impact on you and your chakra databanks. In such a session, you could also research:
Different ways of relating to Gladys, such as:
- Mention during your next conversation, “I have an idea about a problem you may be having. Would you like to hear it?”
- Continue being best friends, as though Gladys wasn’t in spiritual addiction.
- Limit your friendship, at least until Gladys decides to get herself out of spiritual addiction.
- Make it your job to rescue her. Perhaps influenced by a mistaken idea that Soul Group membership entails responsibility. Nothing could be farther from the truth.
What Is a Soul Group?
Reincarnation happens. You, as an eternal soul, have undoubtedly lived before. In many human embodiments.
Otherwise, it’s unlikely that you’d have the degree of spiritual awakening you do!
Given that, you probably belong to a Soul Group. Some souls with whom you feel a kinship. So you choose to incarnate with them, sometimes.
And after one (or more) of you finishes a lifetime, then you visit. Comparing notes.
Probably you’ve got hundreds in your Soul Group. So you’re not dependent upon any of them, and vice versa.
Are You Your Soul Group Brother’s Keeper?
Clearly, different opinions abound. Responding to the age-old question, “Am I my brother’s keeper?”
To many a devout Christian, the answer is yes. Decidedly yes.
But to me, the answer is a definite no.
- Partly due to my experience as an Enlightenment Coach.
- Partly as a result of helping a lot of clients with RES Energy HEALING.
- Most importantly, due to one of my specialties within RES Energy HEALING and also RES Enlightenment Coaching: Helping folks get out of cults.
With all respect to beautiful people of faith… to me, the “brother’s keeper” idea is typical cult mind control.
Plus, Impossible with Soul Group Members
You’ve got hundreds of them, right? Even a good Catholic or Mormon family isn’t going to give you 99 X 2 or 3 brothers!
The idea of taking responsibility for them is, frankly, ludicrous.
Particularly since this isn’t a human family, with a wise Mom and Pop. Every member of the Soul Group is an evolving soul. Just some of the possibilities:
- One lifetime, Gladys might have been EVOLVING’s mother.
- In a different lifetime, her child.
- In a completely different lifetime, her ski instructor.
- And totally likely, in some different lifetime, her rapist!
You get the idea, Blog-Buddies.
Any kind of relationship is possible. Including some with behavior that might be quite destructive. Even criminal.
And it was planned out that way, for paying back karma. Including an instant closeness to start. All built into that part of the Life Contract.
If you’d like to know more about this, I recommend this magnificent book by Robert Schwartz, now called “Your Soul’s Plan” and formerly known as “Courageous Souls.”
What I Wonder about Soul Groups
Personally, I wonder if Soul Groups work a little differently now anyway. In the Age of Awakening. Because now we have a completely new, amazing possibility within a lifetime. Virtual Reincarnation.
Given that, our free will choices can allow us to evolve far more rapidly than other members of the original Soul Group.
Perhaps you, for instance, are in the process of shifting over to a different Soul Group.
And depending on how fast you evolve and how many virtual reincarnations you go through in this lifetime… Who knows who will be your peers?
If, for instance, you move into Enlightenment in this lifetime. A distinct possibility!