Latest Enlightenment Success. LIANE Wins.

Latest Enlightenment Success

Latest Enlightenment Success. One more committed Christian from our online community has moved into Enlightenment.

Latest Enlightenment Success. With gratitude and awe, as usual.. I welcome someone new to the Enlightenment Life List. Cosmic congratulations, Blog-Buddy LIANE!

Without making public the private details of her phone session last night. Here’s as much of the story as this Enlightenment Coach can share here.

Latest Enlightenment Success. Unique, Naturally

Have you ever heard that every candle flame shines in a unique way? Seems to me, that makes sense. Even though I’ve never done that survey.

Instead, I prefer surveying human consciousness. Especially with my clients and students. Wholeheartedly, LIANE has been both.

Curious now Enlightenment Coaching succeeds? Culminating in that “gradual click” of Enlightenment

• First of all, the process of drawing ever-closer to Enlightenment.
  • Next, the particular moment when it happens. Enlightenment clicking into place.
  • Most noteworthy, the transformation of that person’s aura. God has taken up residence. More strongly than pre-Enlightenment.

Latest Enlightenment Success. I Could Almost Taste It

Have you ever seen “Chopped,” the reality show? Quite often, one of the chefs will express certainty of winning. As in, “I can almost taste it.”

Sweetly hilarious to me, how hard-working cooks would favor that cliche! Rather than saying, for instance, “It’s lookin’ good, Baby.”

Regarding Enlightenment, sometimes I can almost taste it in a client or student.

As an Enlightenment Coach, mostly I keep that aspect in the background. After all, my client requests a session of RES Energy HEALING.

Otherwise, usually, RES Energy READING. Aiming to solve some human problem or other.

Accordingly, my responsibility is to help my client grow emotionally and spiritually. Instead of pushing some self-actualization agenda. Like some starry-eyed Enlightenment Coach.

Still, I’m very aware of how clients are doing.Especially the students who are active at the Forums for my online, on-demand workshops. Including LIANE. Actually, for fun, click on this introductory page to all my workshops.

What will you find? A fabulous quote from LIANE. (Hint: Brownies.)

Following LIANE, as my student and occasional client, sniff-sniff-sniff. She was close. I could tell that. But I couldn’t tell when she’d move into Enlightenment. Seems like that’s God’s job and her own soul’s job. I just serve as a hastener. Due to some knowledge and skills.

Latest Enlightenment Success. Christian Enlightenment

When it comes to having a strong background within Christianity:

Which is why I’ve found folks in Enlightenment who are: Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu. Sikh, even (former) atheist. (Regarding atheism, scroll down until you see a related link. Although you might find all of CHRISTINE’s guest post fascinating.)

In Conclusion

Heartfelt congratulations, LIANE. Far as I know, the first rancher on my Enlightenment Life List.

Blog-Buddies, LIANE doesn’t need “comfort animals.” Rather, she brings comfort to animals.

Explorer says:

Congratulations Liane 🙂 so very exciting for you!

Isabella C. says:

Congratulations, sweet Liane!

Valerie says:

Congratulations Liane!

I love how you describe it Rose as “God has taken up residence”. Just beautiful.

Gillian says:

Congratulations, Liane!

Congratulations Liane!!!

Liane says:

Thank you Rose, so very much.

Thank you as well Explorer and Isabella C! I am very humbled by this experience.

liane says:

Thank you Valerie, Gillian, and Kylie!

Katriina says:

Great news, congratulations Liane!

Julie says:

Congratulations, Liane! So happy for you.

Emily T says:

Yay! Congrats Liane!!

Jean says:

Big congratulations Liane! Great news.

Lilian says:

Wonderful. Though, from Liane’s comments this comes as no surprise!

Lindsey says:

That’s just lovely news Liane! Congratulations! Yaaaay!

Avid Reader says:

How wonderful, Liane! Congratulations!

liane says:

Oh, my. Thank you Katrina, Julie, Emily T, Jean, Lilian, Lindsey!

Lilian, it was a total surprise to me. It was so far off my radar… then wham! In a wonderful way.

liane says:

Avid Reader, thank you.

Gabrielle says:

Sweet news, Liane!

I love how you say “then wham! In a wonderful way.”

Rose’s validation process really is powerful for acknowledging that yes, something has shifted.

Wow, GABRIELLE. Granted I’ve found every comment in this thread delicious and inspiring.

But now you’re making me wonder — those of you Blog-Buddies who’ve received Enlightenment Validation. I wonder, would any of the rest of you like to share what it was like during that procedure? And what happened with the impact over days and weeks to come?

Sandra says:

Congratulations, Liane!

liane says:

Gabrielle, thank you!

I agree. The proces is really powerful. A reverberation through all my senses.

liane says:

Many thanks, Sandra!

Kathleen says:

Congratulations Liane!!!

liane says:

So many sweet comments. Thank you Kathleen!

Isabella C. says:

Hi Rose,

What I remember most about Enlightenment Validation was how much your steadiness helped me.

It was also very reassuring that you actually *had a procedure!*

Congratulations to you Liane!

Regarding the enlightenment validation process – I was pretty sure it had happened, before I spoke to Rose.

When I got on the phone with Rose for my next session, she said she was pretty much able to tell that it had happened as soon as I started talking.

However, because Rose has wonderful rigorousness, we went through the process anyway, checking out appropriate databanks for the relevant data.

The process confirmed what we knew, but added confidence and detail to the knowing.

ISABELLA and THEODORE, thank you both for stepping forward to share on this topic.

Seems to me that validation is an vital part of the job for any Enlightenment Coach. For every client where I’ve provided validation, there have been many who felt sure they’d moved into Enlightenment but hadn’t. Usually due to a sweet experience of spiritual awakening. Confusing that with a long-term state of consciousness.

liane says:

Thank you, Theodore Scott!

Awesome that you knew you had moved into enlightenment.

Julie says:

Validation provided the click for me, of a gradual click of Enlightenment.

Gradual being the days leading up to that, of feeling resourceful but not knowing the reason why.

Validation clued me in to what had changed, and made the shift very emphatic at that point.

JULIE, thank you for adding to this thread. Fascinating, isn’t it, Blog-Buddies?

You’ll note how each person’s story is different. No wonder the art of co-creating Enlightenment Coaching fascinates me, too. Since each person I have the honor of helping needs something different. Quintessentially different.

Mandeep says:

Congratulations to you Liane!

The Enlightenment Validation process for me was very humbling and deeply powerful. I have listened back to that recording several times 🙂

liane says:

Mandeep, I’ll be doing the same – listening to the audio of the validation process.
    Thank you for your comments.

Lindsey says:

The validation from Rose was helpful because I knew that after our last session something released within the week and then a familiar blissful presence flowed down my back and settled back into me in a very casual way.

Lindsey says:

Like I was feeling more like myself and even better because I was happier being human too. 🙂

The validation by Rose was a pleasant surprise that confirmed I was moving in the right direction and this was what I wanted this time around; a balanced and glorious human life full of new possibilities in healing and evolution. 🙂 Thank you!

Emily T says:

Rose, regarding the enlightenment validation.

I found it funny how the closer I got the less I was interested and I remember you wanted to carry it out in the session but I was more interested in my name change research and so put it off for later!

Emily T says:

In fact, I got the invitation in the middle of the session and remember answering it quietly in my mind with a giggle.

It was such a subtle thing, and by the end of that session you did indeed do the validation procedure.

Emily T says:

I think having the validation, meant I actually recognised what had gone on, and really enjoyed the time in the weeks after the session.

I could put my experiences into context which was really helpful and added more layers to the gratitude I was feeling.