Enlightenment Guest Post. LIANE

Enlightenment Guest Post

Enlightenment Guest Post. Can you cuss like a sailor and still live in Enlightenment? LIANE does.

Enlightenment Guest Post by LIANE. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, here’s our first guest post ever from a professional rancher in the American West. Now on the list of folks who’ve moved into Enlightenment, helped by RES.

Prepare for some unconventional reactions to her recent Enlightenment Validation.

Enlightenment Guest Post. LIANE’S First Reactions

The news of having moved into Enlightenment is still fresh. I am beyond wondering how long that will last.

Forever would be fine.

I’m a little embarrassed that I had to research… What being in enlightenment means.

Enlightenment Guest Post. Moving Beyond What I Hoped

When I first came to RES, all I wanted was a better, less confusing life.

That’s been on the forefront of my being.

Learning skills:

Seeking Enlightenment? Hardly!

Why didn’t I spend time reading about Enlightenment? Or asking questions about it?

Because it didn’t pertain to me.  Okay, maybe there was a thought or two on the subject. Like one of those things you see yourself doing when you’re older. After the messy parts of your life are over.  Like learning how to play golf or the piano.

That God has a sense of humor is evident in my case.  I live a hard, dirty life. Cuss like a sailor, work like a man.

Get pissed off, get pissed on… or worse.

Livestock will do this.

Ranchers Like Me Live Close to the Earth.

I live close to nothing. Close to nowhere.

How I live, survival is the #1 priority.  Struggles, hardships, death — I deal with these regularly.

Weather determines our livelihood.

It’s a believe in God kind of life.  Maybe more like a dependency.

On the gentler side, I do get to clean up for my part-time job as a massage therapist.  That’s what led me to the awareness of energy.

Enlightenment Guest Post. After Receiving Enlightenment Validation

And here I am.  Living in Enlightenment.

Even though I’m rough around the edges. Not rich or famous. Have made no major contributions to society.

Still having:

• Almost all of a lifetime’s worth of cords of attachment
  • Loads of other STUFF.
  • A weathered face.
  • And hot flashes.

So how am I used to feeling? Like a normal human being who wants a better life.

What’s New, Having Crossed the Threshold into Enlightenment?

My state of being right now is great humility. And gratitude.

Adjusting to the idea of Enlightenment. And the reality.

Enlightenment means “God taking up residence.” As ROSE so beautifully put it.

Meanwhile I get on with the necessary responsibilities of life. Looking forward to what’s next, helped by Energy Spirituality.

AJ says:

Enlightenment means “God taking up residence.” — I really love this quote, Rose. That is precisely my experience as well.

AJ says:

I think the coolest thing about living in Enlightenment is the bounce-back effect (Rose, not sure if this is a technical term, but it’s the best language I find to describe it).

AJ says:

I usually live a pretty blissful life. Every once in a while, I get angry or sad. But my experience is that I “bounce-back” pretty quickly. Since God has taken residence, I just treat myself a lot better.

Beautifully described, AJ. Thank you.

Awesome, Liane. I really liked reading this!

Sandra says:

Liane, thank you for sharing this.

Your humility and humanity and enlightenment all shine through!

Liane says:

Thanks Theodore Scott and Sandra. Reading this post makes me chuckle at the reality of my life. Your comments are a nice addition to my day.

Julie says:

So neat to get this glimpse of a different way of life, Liane. Thanks for sharing.

Only thing I would quibble with is this: “Have made no major contributions to society”.

Think you just did:)

Liane says:

That’s sweet, Julie.

One thing I would add to the guest post that I’ve noticed is different since moving into enlightenment; the knot that’s been in my stomach ever since I can remember is gone.

Liane says:

Poof.

It had noticeably disappeared in the session just prior to the enlightenment validation process.

Liane says:

I’ve had some rough days since then, but it’s still gone.

There’s a reassurance about this new feeling of inner quietness. Like no matter what happens, the deepest part of me is calm…. which might translate to the not-so-deep parts being calm-er : )

All these comments today, including that remarkable sharing, LIANE, and your wonderful contribution, JULIE — beautiful sentiments from SANDRA and THEODORE — to me, this is the essence of Valentine’s Day.

I wish such happiness to all of you who are reading, whether lurking or actively contributing to “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Gabrielle says:

Liane, thanks for sharing.

There’s a sweetness, honesty, and an ease to understanding your words.

Gabrielle says:

One of the things that jumps out to me is that God can take up residence in us without us necessarily having to change the words we use, the work we do, or our outward appearances to others.

That deeper calm is reassuring and seems to help with making choices day by day that are true to who we are.

Gabrielle says:

I’m no Enlightenment expert, but I think this is important – being “rough around the edges” as you describe is just what makes Enlightenment sweet and a mystery at the same time.

It seems the inner clarity is what makes things smoother even when the edges are still rough. Maybe even helping to embrace our humanity even more.

Wow, GABRIELLE!

About being an “Enlightenment expert,” you’re right that you haven’t become an Enlightenment Coach. According to my understanding, that’s a grave responsibility as well a a great joy — and it does take some distinctive preparation.

However you sure are the kind of “Enlightenment expert” who lives Age of Awakening Enlightenment. That, along with your special qualities of perceptiveness, really shines through in these latest comments from you.

I just love what you wrote here.

I love this post Liane and all of the comments that follow. What a nice Valentine’s Day treat!

It does make me so happy that the number of people living in enlightenment is growing. It really does help to make it easier for all of us.

And Gabrielle, I love your comments 14 and 15. So true!

Isabella C. says:

Liane, what a wonderful guest post. It was helpful for me to read. Thank you.

The comments are also wonderful… Gabrielle, yours seem especially profound to me. Thank you.

Liane says:

Gabrielle, Kylie, Isabella C, thank you for the beautiful comments. 14 and 15 being profound!

I do sense some inner smoothing happening.

Liane says:

LIke ironing out the wrinkles that made me edgy.

Which is not to say I’ll never have another edgy day in my life…. but rather a deeper sense of resiliance for those days. Taking the edge off the edge.

Liane says:

Speaking of taking the edge off, I used to love a glass of wine with friends, have some laughs, eat good food, just ‘be myself’.

When Rose asked in a session if I used achohol, I was honest saying I was a social drinker, drinking maybe once a month, maybe more in the summer. But when I partook it was usually in excess, leaving me hungover for a minimum of two days.

Liane says:

She suggested I quit, I said okay.

That was almost a year ago.

I’m almost certain moving into enlightment would not have happened if I still relied on alcohol to even occasionaly ‘just be myself’.

Liane says:

In that year, I’ve been given the opportunity to find out who I am, what makes me tick, minus alcohol of any kind, and minus a closed mind about what lies beyond (just out of reach) the realm of Christianity.

Liane says:

It’s been such gift. I don’t think I’ve told you, Rose, any of this yet.

Your expertise in navigating my healings has completely changed my life in ways I don’t even know yet but can’t wait to discover. It’s so subtle and completely powerful. Thank you.

Rose Rosetree says:

Awe! You’re welcome, LIANE.

Is that hilarious, LIANE and other Blog-Buddies, how some of the things we do to “Be myself” can slow down our path to Enlightenment. Ironically, Enlightenment is the ultimate “Be Myself.” You can’t possibly tickle it off. 😉

Lindsey says:

Thank you Liane for this post.

What a lovely Divine expression of coolness you are.

I’m a total fan of the strength in living so humanly. The exterior may be gruff and weathered but you sure are a polished stone underneath it all.

Lindsey says:

Your story reminds me of the wise old saying, “before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water, after Enlightenment chop wood and carry water”.

The difference for me is that although it’s still hardwork, the reward just seems so much sweeter. 🙂

I wish you the very best! 😀

liane says:

Thank you, Lindsey! I don’t know why but your comments have tickled me. I’m still giggling. Makes all that hard work a little happier.

Lindsey says:

😄Haha, glad to hear I’m not the only one chuckling…😄

Lilian says:

Lol Lindsey. Yes, we must always chop wood and carry water.

You know, anytime I grow significantly as a person, I get even more wood to chop and water to carry as my “reward”.

So I’m in no hurry to become enlightened, as I’m sure universe will just give me more to do.

Lilian says:

What I seek is a “growth plateau.” :-p

LILIAN, you’re so funny. I do hope that other Blog-Buddies appreciate your sense of humor in Comments #31 and 32.

Lilian says:

My humour is not for everyone!

liane says:

Lillian, I can very much appreciate your comments. Ain’t that the truth? Just when I think okay, that’s enough! There’s more.

An Avid Reader says:

Dear Liane,

Thank you for gifting us with this guest post! What an honor to read it and to revel in the delight of your new found enlightenment.

Thank you so much! I was so touched reading it.

Lindsey says:

Lol! Lilian! Haha, very funny indeed. 🙂 I can relate, my arms aren’t flabby either. It’s really nice to laugh, thank you fellow funnies! 😀

liane says:

You’re welcome Avid Reader, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for your very kind comment.

Gillian says:

Ref #31. Lol, Lilian! This made me laugh out loud :-).

There’s no shortage of wood and water in our ‘universe..!’

Jean says:

Thank you Liane – so glad you shared.

Your words have helped me to accept myself all the better – even when I cuss, get mad and have hot flashes.

Must go now to chop some wood and get water…

liane says:

So funny, Jean! You are very welcome. Thank you for making me laugh some more.

KayCee says:

Congratulations, Liane. What fun to read! 🙂

LIane says:

Thank you, Kaycee!

Moving into enlightenment, so far, means more of the same. I imagine that as time goes by it will only get better…. providing the choices I make for this human life are responsible ones.

KayCee says:

Liane, it’s encouraging and even a relief to hear that “more of the same” is part of your experience.

I’ve been hoping for something along these lines, haha! Thank you for sharing, so wonderful. 🙂

I loved reading the combination of being so grounded and enlightened! Thanks for sharing your story Liane.

Liane says:

Thank you Lori for your kind comment!

My favorite part, so far, is being grounded. Which is completely different from ‘grounding myself’. I am more myself. More here. More of the same, only better. Like it’s me, the expanded version.