Online Dating, Crooked Smiles

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles. How to do advance research before you swipe right on Tinder.

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles. Let’s learn something from Face Reading Secrets® that you can start using today.

Because lately I’ve done a lot of sessions to help clients with online dating. Seems like it gives folks a real advantage, learning to read people deeper. Especially from photographs.

Often I’ve coached my clients in skills that help them save time. And heartache.

Otherwise I’ve researched hot prospects on their behalf. And found some “Could be great” prospects. As well as some photogenic people to, “Please, never, ever date.”

Online Dating Can Help Your Social Life a Lot

Particularly if you know skills for reading people deeper.

Here and now, you can learn one of the easiest and most practical skills. A face reading skill, for detecting and interpreting crooked smiles.

Granted, useful though face reading is, it won’t guarantee that you’ll like how your date smells. 😉

That said, what I’ll teach you today can really help you with online dating. Or in-person dating. Or career advancement. And definitely worldly wisdom.

Because this facial characteristic is really easy to spot. And interpret.

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles. How to Spot Them, Step 1

Start by figuring out if the mugshot you’re seeing is straight on. Like a car, driving down the center of the lane. Rather than veering off to the right or the left.

It’s much easier to spot a crooked smile from a straight on photo. So practice with these, first. Thank you, Facebook and Instagram for all the clickable examples!

With practice, you will spot a quirky camera angle. Accordingly you’ll adjust your search for regular smiles versus the crooked ones.

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles. How to Spot Them, Step 2

Look directly at the person’s mouth. (Ha, you guessed!) And check that the person is smiling, because many mouths turn crooked only when smiling. While other mouths never turn crooked at all.

Imagine a straight line dividing the face in two segments, left and right. (Noses tend to make this easier to visualize. Since they’re pretty much part of that imaginary line.)

• Horizontally, what happens with crooked smiles? More of the mouth is on either the left or the right. Technically, I call that “mouth pull.”
  • Vertically, what could also make a smile qualify as crooked? One side is noticeably higher than the other. Technically, I call this “higher on the left” or “higher on the right.” Depending.

Learn to See It. Practice for Fun and Profit

Really, learning to do this bit of face reading? It’s no harder than checking out other things you usually notice when seeing a person.

• Mustache or no mustache.
  • Looking at you or gazing off in the distance.
  • Designer label, no designer label, or naked.

For practice at discerning crooked smiles, look at Joe, the guy pictured at the top of this post.

Although the camera angle isn’t straight on. Yet you can see that Joe has…. what? Comment away, to let me know what you’re seeing, smile-wise!

Extra Help, as You Learn to Spot Crooked Smiles

To help you develop your eye, Blog-Buddies, how about this?

You’re welcome to comment with one photo link per comment. Make that a photo of a public figure or model, please. Because everybody who reads this blog could be watching.

Note, any examples you place on comments here must be one-click links. No requirements to go onto Facebook or Linked-In or your personal photo album. Ideally, we’re keeping things simple.

Online Dating, Crooked Smiles. What They Mean

So, now you understand how to spot a crooked smile. Now what?

That person may have a problem with telling the truth.

The more crooked, the more likely something’s going on with routine deception.

That simple.

And What If You’re the One with a Crooked Smile?

Very slight crookedness isn’t such a big deal. For instance, you might feel self-conscious while having your photo taken.

Otherwise? You might wish to book a session of RES Energy HEALING. Aiming to move out energetic causes. Because there probably is some subconscious-level way of being a bit stuck, a.k.a. “STUFF.”

And we’ve got a motto about that in RES: STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

For More Nuance, Interpreting Crooked Smiles

Learn More Skills

Most relevant for online dating and job interviews? Read People Deeper: Body Language + Face Reading + Auras

Another practical, fun resource is The NEW Power of Face Reading

What if you’d like to learn more background on what physiognomy research can deliver? Here’s your intro to the system of Face Reading Secrets. With a bunch more in-depth info right here.

In Conclusion

This article has taught you a reliable Face Reading skill. May it serve you well!

And remember my offer to give you free coaching at this post. If you’ll comment with examples, including links, of smiles that you think might be crooked.

Ethan says:

I enjoy your face reading articles a lot Rose-this is helpful. I’d say your model Joe at the top of the post has a “higher on the right” crooked smile.

Ethan says:

I am attaching a link to Chadwick Boseman (of Black Panther fame) from the Oscars last night-this may just be slight crookedness and nothing at all.

But looks to me like a “higher on the right” smile.

Yes, indeed, ETHAN.

Mr. Boseman has a higher on the right smile. Not slight.

Also he has mouth pull to the right.

To see the latter clearly, you might place an index card down the mid-line of his body.

Check out how much mouth shows on the left side of his face. (Corresponding to the right side of your screen, because when reading faces one flips over to tell right from left, like shaking hands.)

Then cover up the opposite half of his face. You’ll see considerably more mouth on display. Which is how you can develop an eye for mouth pull.

Sandra says:

Yes, your model clearly has a smile that is higher on the right. And his eyes are disarming!

I would have swiped left (which means no match, I hope) based on both features!

Ginger says:

Excellent instruction, and a fun opportunity!

In keeping with the Academy Awards theme, here is a picture of Frances McDormand.

Ginger says:

She’s not the most extreme example, but I am going to venture that she has a mouth pull to the left and her mouth is ever so slightly higher on the left.

Another good picture of the “mouth pull to the left”

Am I right?? 🙂 🙂

Ginger says:

Thank you for the teaching in the comments, and the fun new way to pay attention to people on the surface of life. 🙂

Thanks for your comments, SANDRA and GINGER. Regarding Comment 7, I appreciate your curiosity, but this is a weird photo for aiming to read mouth pull or even whether a side of her mouth is higher than the other.

It’s easiest to tell if the person is smiling. This little expression of Ms. McDormand’s isn’t a smile.

Second easiest is if the person is talking. Which she isn’t doing either.

So I wouldn’t bother trying.

An important thing about Face Reading Secrets® — something refreshing, to my mind — is that you never have to twist your mind or eyes into a pretzel. I started to do that here.

But I’ve learned: If you find yourself struggling to see something, don’t bother. The VERYs are worth reading. The Squinties? Not so much.

The second photo you supplied is also a Squintie. Not worth researching.

Better, GINGER, to find a photo with somebody smiling.

Granted, the man in the photo at the top of this post is smirking rather than smiling. But it was actually the only picture that came up when I searched at my photo stock service under “Crooked Smile.” You see, they’re nice people but not face readers. 😉

Ginger says:

Ahh! Well I’ve learned a lot just from that.

One crookedly smiling celebrity picture, coming up…

Liane says:

Really enjoy your face reading posts and comments!

Cat says:

Rose, I’ve been swiping since early 2016, and I apply the knowledge I’ve gained from your face reading books on every face ?.

I wish there was an RES singles community ?!

GINGER, LIANE, and CAT — thanks for your latest shares.

Face reader CAT, isn’t it amazing how easy it is to apply face reading?

Among the enticements: Instant inside info, accuracy, and opening up your heart of compassion. All of which explain why my favorite expression to summarize all the benefits of everyday physiognomy is “The Power of Face Reading.”

Face Reading Secrets doesn’t even count as “Technique Time.” My husband is used to watching TV with me, where I’ll comment, “Check out those rectangular nostrils!” or the like.

Helps us tell apart those talking heads, not just visually but humanly.

And if I were involved in online dating I’d definitely do it the “Read People Deeper” way.

Starting with body language. (You might be surprised how many photos for online dating show the candidate is indirectly but definitely pointing to the crotch area.)

Then on to face reading. And then, for more serious candidates, I’d use some of my Technique Time to do aura reading.

What’s the easiest way to create an RES community? Especially near you!

Tell people you know about whichever aspect you think might appeal to them most.

* For some, it’s how RES Sessions could help them solve problems.

* For others, it’s the make more money aspect related to one of the Enlightenment Coaching Books and this kind of RES session.

* Still others prefer to start with Face Reading Secrets, especially this book, because it really does deliver power and fun.

Making referrals is pretty risk-free to your relationships. Provided that you tell one person at a time, rather than blasting everybody you know on Facebook. Or the equivalent.

Especially since it’s best to make just one recommendation, one time, per person. And that’s it.

After that, be available to answer questions but don’t bring up RES from your side.

In short, to create an RES community, take a personal and direct approach. Following that, no pushing.