Understand Forgiveness Better ENERGETICALLY

Understand Forgiveness Better ENERGETICALLY

Understand Forgiveness Better ENERGETICALLY. Otherwise you may be stuck in a perpetual energetic tug of war.

Understand Forgiveness ENERGETICALLY. Because…

Has somebody wronged you? Ha, how many somebodies have wronged you? That might be the better question.

Maybe you’ve learned the hard way how hard it can be to let go. And stop replaying the past. Are forgiveness practices really the cure?

Understand Forgiveness ENERGETICALLY

Because otherwise what you’re trying isn’t just hard.

Probably it’s unproductive.

Today I’ll share a controversial view. Despite some very, very sweet books that aim to help a person forgive. And ideas like the inspiring proverb, “To err is human. To forgive, Divine.”

Problem is, Blog-Buddies, we are human. Pretending otherwise won’t heal us.

Granted, trying for forgiveness rather than resentment… Obviously that’s preferable.

• But what are we supposed to do when the memories creep back in?
  • And we can’t stop replaying them.
  • Nor can we stop wanting to get even.
  • Or change the past.
  • Or change ourselves.

What then? Do we just blame ourselves for not praying hard enough? Get therapy until we emerge flawless? And meanwhile scold ourselves for “resisting forgiveness”?

Resisting Forgiveness? Maybe That’s Not the Problem at All.

Easy for me to say. Well, yes. Since I’ve had many an RES client who used to struggled with “resisting forgiveness”? By now, they’ve stopped struggling. Started breathing freer and living juicier.

Understandably, what’s confusing? When Joe can’t forgive his ex. Then his therapist might blame it on a problem with resistance.

Such a sad mistake!

To me, one of the saddest problems with therapy happens when a client like Joe… Sit for hours in the therapist’s office… paying for conversations about why he isn’t progressing. Is Joe more messed up than he thought?

Equally sad is how a talented, well trained therapist, bashes her head against walls.

Only these aren’t real walls. Nor are they metaphors. They are cords of attachment! Leaving the therapist powerless to do a thing. It takes a different kind of expert to remove cords of attachment in a quality way.

You’ve Heard about Cords of Attachment, Right?

No worries if you haven’t. And not your fault if the quality of “information” you received in the past… wasn’t great.

Fortunately you’ve landed at the blog of the only American who has trademarked a system for cutting cords of attachment. Surely not the only system that works. But it does work.

Read here about the effectiveness of 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.

It’s a skill that you can learn for self-healing. Accelerating your personal growth. Forgiveness included.

Speaking of included, instructions are included in two different RES books. One for beginners. And then a more advanced self-help resource. You see, you can get these world class skills.

Although before you begin learning, you might wish to experience a personal session. Could be, some other kind of energetic STUFF is a bigger factor for you right now. Cutting cords of attachment — that’s one of many, many possible “healing centerpieces.” An RES expert can tell.

Nonetheless, for the rest of this article, I’ll be discussing these energetic cords. And how removing them is a great skill for self-healing. Especially if you keep struggling with forgiveness.

To Understand Forgiveness ENERGETICALLY

Here’s a Question for You…

Don’t forgiveness practices soften cords of attachment in some way?

Of course, many of us have done forgiveness practices.Of course there was benefit. Maybe even miraculous answers to prayers. Or healing insights. Perhaps cumulative benefits from working with a skilled therapist.

But none of this touched your cords of attachment. Not the tiniest bit. Sorry, but it’s true.

Sharing this fact of energy healing, I mean no disrespect. Towards the power of prayer, the power of now, the power of forgiveness, even the power of face reading.

(Threw in that last one to see if your eyes have begun to glaze over. I’m trying to give you a thorough discussion here, Blog-Buddies. I’m aware my blog articles are longer than most. Of course, I also have ultra-intelligent Blog-Buddies here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.” 🙂 )

Joe could pray for help with forgiving Gladys, his ex. Joe could do a Catholic novena. He could perform a Hindu yagya. Or he could work on his issues with a therapist for 20 years.

That still won’t wash his car. Or brush his teeth. Or cut his cord of attachment to Gladys.

Different aspects of life, such as flossing your teeth, demand skills. Namely, effort that will be effective.

Understand Forgiveness ENERGETICALLY And You Gain Clarity

What does it take to get results with forgiveness? Position your effort and skills right where the problem exists.

Call it ingenious. Or call it sad. But therapy teaches patients how to repackage the distress from a cord of attachment. Maybe provide the equivalent of gift wrap and perky little bows.

But this article reminds you of a practical alternative.

After cutting his cord of attachment to Gladys, hello! Joe can go free energetically. Forgiveness accomplished.

How Might True Forgiveness Change Your Life?

Maybe you have wondered. One possibility is this:

Granted, you will always remember whatever Joe did to you. Or didn’t do. However, you stop dwelling on it.

Unless Joe’s name comes up in conversation, or you see his photo, you just think about him any more.

With forgiveness, you will have a new freedom regarding your relationship with Joe. You might decide to give him a new chance. Alternatively, you might decide to end the relationship.

Possibilities become clearer. Due to energetic freedom from inside. Allowing you to see reality more clearly.

Yes, You Just Read a Practical Definition of Forgiveness

By all means, try to achieve that through forgiveness practices. Maybe through some of those excellent books. How wonderful!

But don’t blame yourself if these traditional resources don’t get there.

Might I mention? RES clients and students gain forgiveness. Quite quickly and easily. Because this is what happens when you cut a cord of attachment. Removing the energetic cause of “Forgiveness Seems Impossible.”

Sometimes there is, actually, more than one energetic cause of distress. Very often, a client will tell me something like this: “I just know I have a block keeping me from x,y,z.” And then, after doing some Skilled Empath Merge (in-depth aura reading of a certain kind), I will break it to Gladys. “You may have oversimplified just a bit.”

Then it’s time for some follow-up RES sessions. Because many kinds of STUFF in your aura can make forgiveness hard. Not just cords of attachment. (Click here for a reminder of how many different types of RES Energy HEALING might be best suited to your particular aura. For targeted, effective STUFF removal.)

We humans love to oversimplify. “One problem.” or “One block.” or “One naughty person.” Or “The sweetness of forgiveness can remove all experiences of life that are different: sour, bitter, salty, pungent, or umami.”

My vision for emotional growth in The Age of Awakening does not depend on oversimplifying. Merely effective energy healing, one bit of STUFF at a time.

Graham says:

This topic is a very important one.

In my own experience, the cultural pressure to forgive someone who has wronged you seems to have a tacit implication that forgiving means overlooking the wrong that someone has committed.

Graham says:

Making excuses for them.

Bending over so far backwards to ‘understand’ where the other person is coming from, or being ‘compassionate’ towards them that the original hurt/harm becomes amplified.

Catherine says:

I’ve cut cords to family members, exes, and former friends, dates, and coworkers/bosses.

The information found in the cords is usually surprising and always a relief to release.

The results are a stronger sense of self and better quality of life.

Wonderful comments coming in already!

GRAHAM, I agree with you completely. On unintentional side effect of trying hard to forgive someone else… is withholding appropriate feedback. So a perpetrator has no incentive to change.

Meanwhile, forgiveness-based denial really can make things worse. Nice catch!

CATHERINE, you’ve given a fine summary here. I do think it’s important to add something. Because not everybody who reads this post has as much experience as you have with cutting cords of attachment.

They may be more used to “cutting the cord” to their cable company. 😉 (Which is why I prefer the full term, cut a cord of attachment.)

Anyway, I’d agree with you that the results you mentioned, “a stronger sense of self and better quality of life,” are common.

But many folks who are new to this blog might think, “That’s it.” While, in reality, every single time you facilitate cutting a cord of attachment — or have this done for you as a Healing Centerpiece in your session by an RES Expert — what else do you get by way of result? Plenty. And totally specific to that particular cord.

You know what I mean, don’t you, Catherine?

Graham says:

One thing I have experienced with RES – in addition to the benefits of having cords of attachment cut – is how to have the courage to actually call someone out on their bad behaviour and stop making excuses for them.

Ethan says:

Lori Rubenstein said:”The concept that we CHOOSE our lessons and the major players in our lives was empowering. It took away the notion that I was a victim and taught me that I was a co-conspirator in my own personal and spiritual growth.

Ethan says:

Lori is a forgiveness coach on your Enlightenment List Rose:)

Ethan says:

I haven’t done any of Lori’s forgiveness work but I have had RES Healing sessions where the RES Healing centerpiece was cutting a cord of attachment.

This healing helped me tremendously in understanding hurtful situations. I was able to stop ruminating on the pain and stopped asking WHY. It frees you up!

Many good points here, ETHAN. Thank you.

I would definitely recommend Lori’s book, “Forgiveness,” to anyone who has struggled with getting past old pain.

That wise book, or other forgiveness books that appeal to you, can be a great fit ALONG with RES sessions. Because when STUFF (like cords of attachment) completely exits your aura, and energetically your soul expression wakes up… you’re freed up to have your life be about you, not your past. And why other people played the role they did.

Explorer says:

I am loving all these comments.

Most, if not all of my life till now, has been about others. That’s why I value and appreciate RES so much… “you’re freed up to have your life be about you.”

Explorer says:

I strongly encourage new clients to trust their RES experts for such sessions and not cut cord of attachments to major figures in their lives themselves.

You only get one shot at it so why not get the most out of it through an expert.

Explorer says:

After such sessions, not only do I benefit from the logical consequences,

I can more easily see the relationship to how it really is in objective reality.

That gives me power to choose what I prefer going forward.

Julie says:

I agree with Graham’s comment #2.

It reminds me of the saying “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

EXPLORER and JULIE, this teacher is nodding her head at your comments. Smiling a LOT.

What strikes me most about Comment #15? Reading this popular saying, it seems obvious, right? Street smarts for a person who aims to avoid victimhood.

By (startling) contrast, what is the underlying tone of most forgiveness practices? Not street smart. Rather — with the exception of Lori Rubenstein’s book and some others — usually there’s an underlying piety. Even sanctimoniousness. (In the background, you might hear a church organ, playing soothing and aspirational music.)

How ironic is that, really! Probably every single person reading this blog, and this thread, and these comments — you care passionately about your spiritual life. Your authentic personal growth.

So consider: Which way do we really evolve more rapidly?

Choice #1. The Forgiveness Choice. Strive to succeed at outdated, Age of Faith, goals about piety through forgiveness.

Aiming for sweetness and light.

Inadvertently, enabling bad behavior. (Exhibit A, the pedophilia of certain Catholic priests. And everyone complicit in “forgiving” them and “praying for them” rather than bringing them to justice. Without the Catholic emphasis on forgiveness, would it have taken so long for this horrible kind of crime to be acknowledged in public?)

Choice #2. By using our brains that God gave us, and the street smarts we’ve given ourselves, to avoid becoming a victim unnecessarily.

And acknowledging that sometimes other people do icky things. Seems to me, this choice is way more spiritual. At least for humans living now, in The Age of Awakening.

Make no mistake, the choice between aiming for forgiveness, Age of Faith style…

Versus taking advantage of energy HEALING skills that work now, in the Age of Awakening…

This isn’t merely some kind of interesting philosophical question. Or a test of whether you’re a good person according to certain distorted religious traditions.

Instead, struggling for “forgiveness” by using forgiveness practices will slow down your spiritual evolution. Your psychological growth.

It might come down to answering this question: Which matters more to you, satisfying traditional goals (that may not really work, at least today)? Or would you prefer to use your full potential in life?

Questions like this one are very much on my mind today.

Because later today I’m aiming to write a little post to celebrate one more RES client who has just moved into Enlightenment. 🙂

Did her progress include several sessions of RES Energy HEALING? (Including removing some rather nasty cords of attachment?) Oh, yes.

By contrast, did she ever seek my “spiritual counsel” as an Enlightenment Coach about how to work harder at forgiveness?

Heck, no!

How did I help “Mystery Woman, for now” moved into Enlightenment? Through a combo of less STUFF in her aura, waking up the expression of her soul, and helping her to stop putting others first so much of the time.

An Avid Reader says:

Am excited to hear more about the “mystery woman’s” journey!

I hope it’s ok for me to jump in here.

I appreciate Ethan mentioning the forgiveness book and Rose’ s acknowledgement of its usefulness.

I have been following Rose Rosetree’s work for many years.

It’s grounded spirituality is a step beyond where many people are, and that is why I think the forgiveness book is so important. The people who follow Rose basically take their spirituality to another level.

The thoughts we think are often so toxic, destroying our inner peace and even our physical health.

Forgiveness helps us release hurts, anger, bitterness, and is vital for self growth.

Very okay, Lori. Thank you so much for all you’ve written here.

It It never means forgetting, naivety or being foolish in our relationships.

Combined with cutting cords of attachment, we can set healthy boundaries. Healthy boundaries = healthy relationships.

Graham says:

Hi Lori.

I think part of the problem is that when people bandy around the term “forgiveness,” without actually thinking about what it means, there is often an assumption that forgiving means being over tolerant of bad behaviour.

Graham says:

One hears a lot of kindly intentioned people talking about ‘the need to forgive,’ but it is rare to hear people talking about not putting up with c**p in their lives (in my experience, anyway).

Graham says:

I appreciate this is not where you’re coming from – am just reflecting on why I personally cringe when I hear people talking about forgiveness, these days.

Morgan says:

Just wanted to say that in order for me to forgive certain siblings, it took not only to cut the cords of attachment to these siblings, but some SEAS sessions in which I went to previous lives and saw how badly I treated them.

That was when I could forgive and move on. I’m sure that says something uncomplimentary about me, but I mention because others may be in the same boat.

LORI, GRAHAM and MORGAN, I think all your latest comments here are great.

MORGAN, why would it reflect badly on you that you had other STUFF in the way of forgiveness, not simply cords of attachment. Many RES clients choose sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® (SEAH). Plus clients have other sessions of RES Energy HEALING as well, the easy-peasy phone sessions.

Inspired by your Comment #33, MORGAN, I highlighted a paragraph towards the end in bright green. And added a bit, too.

Clearly my full message didn’t come through clearly. So thank you for flagging how my communication there could have been better.

Morgan says:

Rose – regarding the comment #34, “MORGAN, why would it reflect badly on you that you had other STUFF in the way of forgiveness, not simply cords of attachment”… it wasn’t until I saw myself being more horrible to my siblings in previous lives that I could say to myself “yeah, they treated you like s**t, but look at how s**ty you treated them back in that other time period!”

Morgan says:

It was like I needed to know that I got a chance to be bad to them in order to feel like the world was just and be at peace with it all (forgiveness).

Morgan says:

That was a splash of water in my face on my ideas about my own piety.

That self-realization was so far from the Christ-like model I was striving for back then. In order to achieve forgiveness (peace), I had to first accept my own failing to live up to my role-model (Jesus). That’s why I say “…that says something uncomplimentary about me.”

Thank you for clarifying, MORGAN. Regarding your Comments #36 and 37, let me comment about my perspective on past-life regression, and the idea that experiencing a past incident brings significant change.

Personally, I don’t believe that.

Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® is designed to move out large-intensity frozen blocks. In my opinion, this is what brings results.

Such as for a client who came here from California on the weekend just to do four of these sessions in two days. She’s not wealthy, just got a sense of priorities because of results she’s found from this modality. Right now she’s in her jet, doing her return trip, and probably feeling very grateful for all the growth.