Psychic Work Transitioning to Energy Spirituality

Psychic Work Transitioning to Energy Spirituality

Psychic Work Transitioning to Energy Spirituality. Why are some sweet followers of psychic work exploring the power of energy spirituality?

Psychic Work Transitioning to Energy Spirituality. Could be a trend worth watching….

Why are many people starting to shift from seeking help from psychicsShifting towards seeking help from experts in Energy Spirituality.

What’s going on in the world of woo-woo? And why move towards relatively down-to-earth sessions of RES?

Psychic Work Transitioning? Yes, It’s Happening

Seems like a trend to me! As the founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). And the first to use the term “Energy Spirituality.” (Dating from the publication of this bookful of firsts.)

Where do my new clients come from? Of course I pay attention to that. Why choose Energy Spirituality, rather than continuing with psychic readings?

Well, it turns out, any clients have been getting psychic readings for years. Maybe growing restless. Eventually they finally dare to try something new: a session with me or another RES expert.

For example, let me share the story with you of…

Joe, Starting Some Psychic Work Transitioning

When Joe started his first session with me, guess what? Obviously he had been to many psychics. (Which he confirmed later in our session.)

Why was this obvious? Because his first thought about an intention was, basically, this: “How well am I moving forward on his path? Am I doing what I’m supposed to do?”

First We Negotiated an RES-Type Intention

Aiming instead for a choice related to personal growth and spiritual awakening. Because that’s what RES is all about. Neither of which, with all respect, tend to be long-term consequences of psychic work.

Perhaps some of you readers here are professional psychics. While others of you have been going to psychics for years. Either way, you’re welcome to comment on what I’ve observed professionally:

Definitely, psychic work can bring inspiration and information. Because the psychic joins forces with one or more spirits.

However, psychics aren’t trained in quality energy healing. Or even many skills or energy reading. Beyond using energetic sensitivity to team up with discarnate entities, spirits.

Nor are spirits helpful allies in spiritual development. Since astral beings aren’t the equivalent of people in Enlightenment. So the spirits who help a psychic… Can have agendas that aren’t as pure as they might seem.

What if you do seek energy healing? Energy medicine helps you clean up the field. And addresses mind-body-spirit healing that emphasizes the body.

By contrast, RES involves well researched skills. Aiming for emotional and spiritual growth.

• Meticulously taught skills, which keeps them effective.
  • And these are skills that involve co-creating with the Divine.
  • For instance, you can learn some for powerful self-healing, Energy Spirituality-style.

Granted, many psychics believe that the spirits who assist them do help them heal. Or that a reading in itself can bring a healing. (Respectfully, I disagree. An energy READING is not an energy HEALING.)

Psychic Work Transitioning. Moving Past the Search for Purpose

Graciously Joe agreed to change our direction to RES Energy HEALING. Because that would change his life more than any reading. Even an RES-style Energy READING. Entirely different though they are, compared to any service provided by psychics.

Maybe a session to (energetically) help Joe enjoy his life more… could help Joe to stop worrying. Indirectly removing concern that maybe he wasn’t fulfilling his purpose. Which might explain was why he was feeling discouraged in life.

Incidentally, this worry about spiritual path and purpose motivates many. Folks experimenting with psychic work, then transitioning into energy spirituality.

No matter how many times someone’s told predictions, does that bring healing? Perhaps not.

Opposite that, a person can crave more and more readings. Due to depending on being told you’re “staying on your right path.” Quick view here, suggesting how common a theme that is in psychic work! As well as certain popular forms of Christianity.

Psychic Work Transitioning. Spirit Releasement, Actually

Long story short, which Healing Centerpiece did I choose for Joe’s session? Spirit Releasement. (One of many RES Healing Centerpieces around Spirit Removal. Read about that here. (First, scroll down to the crimson tab.)

Guess what? All those years that psychics had been giving Joe readings, they never found it. Never!

Although one particular spirit had been living inside Joe’s aura for more than a decade. Messing with Joe’s aura. Distorting his life. Seeking more and more influence over him.

Why, exactly, didn’t psychics notice? Probably there’s a bit of a blind spot. Suppose that you’re Psychic Gladys, teaming with Spirit Xavier to help clients. Why would Spirit Xavier think it’s a bad thing, having a different entity inside Joe?

Even though Joe is human. And, according to what I understand from co-creating with Divine Beings:

Every human has sovereignty over other life forms. Including astral entities and E.T. entities. Which don’t have the right to go inside a human being’s aura. Breaking a spiritual law, no matter how helpful they think they’re being.

Psychic Work Transitioning. Energy Spirituality Healing Produces…

Results. Not Predictions.

Typically a session of RES Energy HEALING involves learning about “Logical Consequences.”

Meaning, results it is reasonable to expect. Very different from predictions. Although clients return for RES sessions because of the results they get.

Joe learned about three logical consequences to expect. Each one was a big deal. Such as:

Less spontaneous detachment from other people.

Detachment meant to help you energetically. But in reality? Unhelpful.

Instead, more engagement with the people you like.

Yes, RES helps clients to get human-type improvements in life. Not meant to be’s.

Seems like, many people are getting ready to try that.

Losing my religion? When my religion was New Age…..

Blog-Buddies, I’m curious if you have friends or acquaintances — folks you personally know — who have shown signs of making this kind of shift.

If you’re among those who have felt restless and are now experimenting with Energy Spirituality, would you like to share your story? (If you want to comment anonymously, easy-peasy. Just tell me in the first line of your comment what you would like me to call you.)

And for the folks you know who continue to use the usual New Age or spiritualist skills, are they content?

Does it seem to you that they’re growing humanly? Or maybe getting more out of touch with reality….

An Avid Reader says:

I had some friendships I had to step away from as it became too difficult to watch the ineffectiveness of some of the New Age practices in terms of outcomes.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

I’m finding that the friends I meet may dabble in smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol excessively, and relying on messages from guides/angels or psychics.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

There are the personal development junkies as well, from well-known wellness companies engaged in pyramid schemes and a sect of a well-known religion, who may be brainwashed, as they seem to be going through the motions, trying to recruit more and more people to join their group.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

I saw a psychic for awhile, and it was dawning on me that I was becoming dependent on her to tell me what to do and what might happen.

What was great is that she sensed my deceased dad’s spirit, and it was a relief to know that he made his presence known to her and that she knew things about him that I also knew.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

But she didn’t notice the spirit that had been inside my aura and contributing to making my life hellish for the last 2 decades.

I had the spirit releasement and haven’t seen her since, mostly because I had more effective results in my personal growth from RES sessions.

Thanks so much for these shares, FORMER PSYCHIC JUNKIE. That Comment #7 sure packed a wallop!

Actually I’ve found it quite common with folks who get involved with psychic development. The psychics either can’t tell there’s a problem with a spirit inside someone’s aura or, sometimes, they can tell but have no recommendations to make about what to do to create real healing.

When an RES client has a session, it’s standard for the RES Practitioner or Apprentice to do a Skilled Empath Merge. Kind of what I facilitated yesterday for Bobby Norfolk. Even if it’s to be a research session of RES Energy READING, a kind of safeguard is built into that session.

Because if we RES experts find a problem with spirits, or other imbalances of significance, we make that a priority for the session. You can read a bit more about the range of skills for Spirit Releasement that I use through this link about RES Energy HEALING. (Scroll down to the crimson box for details.)

Tatiana says:

I have a friend who was in the past very interested in psychic readings. All she got is disappointment and fear to make a wrong decision.

Nowadays she is more opened to try Energy Spirituality. But not yet, very new concept for her. She is more comfortable with therapy for now.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

More about my Comment #7-

I had been engaging with a psychic for years getting “spiritual guidance” and not once did they detect, or tell me, that I had a spirit in my aura.

Former Psychic Junkie says:

With RES healing sessions that is no longer the case.

I left a new age group years ago that was a big part of my life and my identify. Through RES I discovered that what I thought was pure and from divine was all astral and was contributing to spiritual addiction.

Graham says:

People I know who are still firmly committed to the old New Age ways of thinking seem to be increasingly disgusted with the world (understandable, in a way! but surely not seeing the whole picture).

Graham says:

What I notice more often – say, in the workplace – is a rather wishy-washy New Age sentiment, talk of how things are ‘meant to be,’ and that ‘things work out the way they are supposed to.’

Graham says:

My observation of these folk is that they are still engaging with life, and with work, but they don’t seem to have the backbone required to face the reality of a situation, and therefore do not attempt to solve problems – because they won’t acknowledge that the problems exist.

Explorer says:

As a former Psychic enthusiasts, I agree with all the comments.

Although I didn’t particularly visited one, I felt super familiar with the subject without necessarily studying it.

Explorer says:

It was more of a fun hobby, like playing with tarot cards in my teenage years, interested in everything that is UFO and space, life outside of Earth.

I even have pictures of TV screens I took from those ‘documentaries”. In my childhood, we didn’t have internet or printers 🙂

Explorer says:

Even though I didn’t dive too deep into that world, I only realized the paralyzing traumatic effects of that kind of lifestyle when I discovered RES.

I suspect the transition in 2012 also amplified the potential terror of that life style. I lost my sense of self even more. Dizzying effect of the viscous cycle was more often too much to bare.

Explorer says:

I knew something has changed around 2012. Just didn’t know what and how to solve it.

Explorer says:

RES opened a whole new world to me. Pink glass fog is lifted.

To my surprise, I find myself more open and even craving to different personalities that I’d considered cold and heartless before.

Explorer says:

Whereas now its getting harder to be around wishy washy people.

But I sympathize because I’ve been there for many many long years. Logically I knew it was not right, yet I didn’t have the skills to change it. So more often I felt trapped in my head between the two worlds.

Explorer says:

Its so freeing to face the real life in objective reality.

When a problem arises, instead of panicking and going into victomhood, now I stand tall take a breath and explore my options to solve it.

Explorer says:

Last year has been rough.

Everything kept happening all at once, and serious health concerns kept creeping up. Even my surgeries kept getting cancelled at the very last minute on the table. One complication after another.

Explorer says:

What I learn during this exhausting, beyond frustrating process is to speak up.

Ask questions. Many questions if I didn’t understand it.

Seek different professional opinions mixed with knowing how my body operates. And because so called “set in stone” dates got to change so many times, now I know its not over till its over. And than some.

Explorer says:

I change what I humanly can, and stop dwelling on things I can’t. Before RES I’d felt powerless and my life is over. Now despite the obstacles, I feel strong in a gentle graceful way.

I’ve a zest for life that I haven’t felt before.

Former New Age Junkie says:

Just to add to my comment #12 -the New Age group I was a part you can get certified through their courses to become a sort of “life coach” and even become an affiliate.

Former New Age Junkie says:

Surprising to me is there doesn’t seem to be restlessness or a shift, but rather it’s gaining momentum and has a growing community of coaches.-which they say operates as a non-competitive business model.

Mind you I’m no longer on the inside to know if people are satisfied but I’m curious to see if a shift happens.

Brittany says:

I will start by saying I have NO problem sharing my story when I know it could benefit someone else.

And if anyone has questions, I’m an open book!

Brittany says:

I stumbled upon RES after years and years of an unknown cause making me feel hopeless, useless, detached.

I scheduled a session with Rose figuring “what do I have to lose?”

Brittany says:

Well, I had a spirit consuming 29% of my aura to lose!

As soon our session ended, I realized my mind was blank. Blank in a sense that the constant background brain chatter (that I assumed was my own doing) wasn’t there.

Brittany says:

I could have my OWN thoughts.

My husband saw an immediate and progressive change since then as well. I’ve felt like myself for the first time since I can remember…I’m 32.

Brittany says:

In 2013 (guessing my spirit had been attached for 10 years at this point) I started to go in a downward spiral of what I know now to be bouncing in and out of the astral constantly…perhaps even staying in the astral far longer than any human should!

It’s really no coincidence looking back….

Brittany says:

I know since the veil being lifted in 2012, all types of people are unknowingly sensing a difference they “can’t put their finger on.”

I know this simply by discussing the shift and sharing Rose’s book about all of this! Everyone’s eyes open and are like “wow this makes sense!”

Brittany says:

I’m now working on the first Aura Reading workshop online and am finding value in my HUMAN life.

It was never “cool”, in my mind, to just be a human. I needed to be MORE.

Brittany says:

And human experiences were for the “weak” or someone who isn’t special, so to speak.

Well this human is now experiencing Earth School without daily dread.

Brittany says:

One RES session was life altering! I can’t say that I’ve ever talked to anyone who says a psychic experience was life altering….eye opening?

Sure, but nothing that will change your life forever. Certainly no healing.

Brittany says:

I now feel sad for those who are simply stuck in the old way of doing things, as my observations have shown. The “old way” is no longer serving them.

Brittany says:

So far, I’ve only discussed all of this with my closest family and friends.

I do feel it’s our responsibility to fellow humans to spread the RES word in a no-pressure, loving way.

I don’t plan on forcing my opinion that RES will help everyone because not everyone is ready to hear that…but when they’re ready, I’ll be here with open arms!

Emily T says:

Former Psychic Junkie, thank you for sharing your story. I’ve known others who were similarly impacted. It is a significant issue and I’m so glad you were able to avail of RES for it!

Like Brittany, I feel a responsibility to make sure knowledge of RES is spread in the world so it can help even more people.

Okay, here I’m transitioning from Comments #22-25 at a related blog post, Spiritual Awakening Plus Confusion in The Age of Awakening.

A Blog-Buddy shared the link to a rather shocking new article about the increase in exorcisms. Including in Italy.

In response I shared some background about how sometimes RES sessions involve moving out various kinds of astral involvement. And I was about to give example #2 of 2… when I realized that this info would fit in better at THIS post. So here we go.

It is very concerning to me how many beautiful energy workers and psychics are still using understandings and skills from the New Age Years. Practices that made sense between 1980 and 12-21-12. But now we’re really in The Age of Awakening. And therefore such practices can be energetically dangerous.

In fact, I’ve been preparing a well-researched blog post about how such people may notice they’re stuck. Or they’re getting physically ill “for no reason.” Yet they’re not yet making the connection between their beloved energetic and psychic practices… and spiritual addiction.

Spiritual addiction, in my view, is a vicious cycle that worsens over time. it can lead a person’s aura so enfeebled that it becomes very easy for spirits to start moving inside people’s auras.

Personally, I’ve done many a grief howl over this sort of thing happening to people I’ve loved. On the positive side, I do think it is a matter of some urgency that people who feel restless or stuck reconsider the path they’ve been on. Because… if unchecked, some beloved practices can lead people into spiraling spiritual addiction — all the way to the psych ward in hospitals. Or else into extreme spiritual addiction.

If you have friends in this predicament, FB friends or others, you might wish to gently steer them towards this blog post — comments included. And some other blog posts I have planned over the next few weeks.

RES Sessions don’t have to be the solution. What matters is that these good, hardworking spiritual seekers recognize that their path has become a problem.

And then use consumer smarts and discernment to start changing to something that leaves them in better shape. Better in mind-body-spirit. Better humanly!

Another day, another set of Aha!s related to this thread.

Fresh from Facebook, here are excerpts from a fascinating conversation I had with someone I’ll call Gladys.

I asked, “To my friends involved in energy work and psychic development, have you been feeling restless lately?”

Gladys responded: “Sad.”

Concerned, I asked what she meant.

Gladys replied, “Cause it’s just sad to not feel like yourself.”

More concerned, I wrote her, “Oh, Sandra. It’s very important that you feel like yourself. I mean, really, if there could be a danger sign of doing something not helpful for you, wouldn’t that be it? Don’t just take this lying down or reaching for the tissues. Claim your life, dear woman!”

Like many a very compartmentalized person in (quite likely) spiritual addiction or some related problem, Gladys quickly responded:

“oh, I don’t feel that way, I feel bad for other people!”

Interesting, no?

Just in case it might help, I replied:

“Sure, I think I have skills that could help you (personal sessions) but the point is to find someone you trust. Someone with skills and a good reputation. And someone who can offer you something different from what you’ve been doing. You can come back from this, surely, but putting it off won’t make things any easier.”

Gladys instantly reached out to reassure me:

“Rose Rosetree, no I’m good!

“I don’t do energy work and I’m not as sensitive as I used to be. I am an activist now and super busy. No time to lose my focus.”

Today I had the privilege of publishing a post about another RES client who has just moved into Enlightenment.

Funny thing, people who are moving towards Enlightenment become progressively more integrated, more whole. They feel more and more like themselves.

By contrast, seems to me, people who are getting lost in energies do tend to compartmentalize. To me, these comments from Gladys were an exceptionally clear example. It’s as though her comments above… could have been written by three completely different people. And people who had never met each other!

And, let’s remember, the original context was when I asked, ““To my friends involved in energy work and psychic development, have you been feeling restless lately?” Not, “Are you a busy activist?”

Oh, I wish her well!

What a great thread.

Thank you former psychic junkie, and Brittany for sharing these stories.

And thank you Rose for this very important post.

I have friends who have had spirits removed, and it has changed their quality of life in an amazing way.

I have a relative who currently has spirits in residence.

What a creepy, icky phenomenon it is.

I have had the healing centerpiece, in an RES healing session, of spirit releasement. The spirit had only taken over a little of my aura, but I remember how over time period I had gone into a spiral of unhappiness, paranoia, and panicky thoughts that was totally unlike me.

Because it was gradual, it was only after the session when I felt my normal happy self again, that I realized how badly I had been feeling before.

In my teenage and college years, I probably would have thought it cool and romantic to have a spirit living inside me.

Like the Japanese anime Hikaro Go, where a young boy is possessed by the spirit of a great Go master (a Japanese game.)

Now I know that it is not remotely desireable to have spirits living inside of you.

Part of the reason for that attraction then would have been my own lack of knowing myself, not being tuned in to my own rich and fabulous inner experience.

As an unskilled empath, everyone around me seemed cooler to me and more real than myself. Of course I would have welcomed astral visitors!

Gaining empath skills turned the volume up on myself.

Suddenly the experience of being myself and pursuing my own goals and desires became so much more exciting and fulfilling.

There is no way I want an astral spirit taking over control of my life, while I sleep or am trapped in a corner of my aura.

I have learned that it is incredibly important to pursue my own happiness, and to keep moving forward taking objective reality steps towards my goals.

To make big changes when I know it is time for a big change.

For a year, I was very afraid of astral takeover. I am not afraid anymore.

Because I get it now–my happiness is in my hands.

When I’m stuck, I need to take action to get unstuck. If I don’t steer my ship somebody else will.

Right now I’m reading a biography of Ulysses S. Grant. I am feeling kind of tickled by the idea of being “the General.”

I am the General of my own life:-)

Gillian says:

Great comments, Kylie! What you wrote reminds me of the famous lines from ‘Invictus’:

“I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.”

I love that quote Gillian!