Overly Ambitious Entities. Protection Tips.

Overly Ambitious Entities

Hey, did you know? Overly Ambitious Entities can’t make you humanly happy. But YOU can do that for yourself.

Overly Ambitious Entities. They’re a fact of life about earth right now.

To protect yourself, read the essentials in the following blog post. Details I’ve learned through energetic literacy research.

Perhaps you will be shocked. But I hope you won’t feel frightened. I’m not.

Some Overly Ambitious Entities Do Aim to Impact Our World

Some discarnate beings. Not all of them. How to sort through the confusion? That can be simple. As I plan to make clear in this article.

First things first, though. Who is are these “overly ambitious entities.” All of the following discarnate beings can get involved.

• Extra-Terrestrial Entities. Not nearly as cute as “E.T.” in the famous movie.
  • Astral Entities. Like Abraham, channeled by Esther Hicks. As researched by some very thorough aura readings in this book. (Gee, think that the entity Abraham has influenced anybody?)
  • Most ironically… Angels and guides that people consult for spiritual guidance.  So many loving energy healers and seekers of spiritual awakening… have been misled. Mistakenly coming to believe that all those discarnate beings could never have a personal agenda. Or that these entities always tell the truth. (Hardly! As discussed in this book about RES Energy HEALING.)

Why Now? Why Are Overly Ambitious Entities a Problem Now?

Fair to ask! Since Overly Ambitious Entities weren’t a problem when you or I grew up. Granted, people have talked about UFOs and aliens for a long time. But these were isolated reports. Maybe those theories seemed a bit alarmist, too. More weird than realistic.

Seems to me, active involvement of Overly Ambitious Entities? This started becoming a serious problem  around 1980.  And grew worse during the New Age Years. Leading up to the Shift into the Age of Awakening. Remember?

Good old Shift into the Age of Awakening! That under-reported event with a big media build-up in 2012. Media reporting that ended after the Shift actually happened on 12-21-12.

Most of us never even got the memo: We’re living Post-New-Age. More specifically, many things are different in this Age of Awakening. Which began about half a year after I did my first aura reading of Mr. Facebook. More on him later in today’s article.

In general, we humans are receiving quite a bit of influence from Overly Ambitious Entities. Protecting yourself would be smart.

Why Did So Many Overly Ambitious Entities

Start Getting Involved After the Shift?

Basically, because of what happened to our world energetically. During the New Age Years, a psychic barrier (or energetic veil) on earth changed. It started thinning faster and faster. Accelerating all those years right before the Age of Awakening. Until the age-old psychic barrier disappeared entirely on Dec. 21, 2012.

Have you read that in this Age of Awakening/Age of Aquarius/Age of Energy… earth’s vibrations are higher?

So not true! The big difference now is just that we can more easily access astral vibrational frequencies. A real game-changer. But human vibrational frequencies still count.

I assure you, they count. If you’d like to know more, use this resource. Or this one. To educate yourself. About something way too important to ignore.

Bottom line: With the psychic barrier gone, a new age began.

Otherwise, not wonderful at all.

• For discarnate beings: They have found it easier to impact human life. Perhaps seeking to influence us one way or another. Whether to improve us or for more sinister motives, like using humans as puppets.

And that’s where Overly Ambitious Entities come in.

Overly Ambitious Entities Can’t Meddle with Us

If We Use Our Human Smarts to Protect Ourselves

For starters, we have considerable power to deter them. Just by not engaging with them. For example:

1. Don’t do psychic work. Which depends on accepting input from spirits. Whose motives may be icky.
  2. And don’t do channeling or mediumship. Both of which invite astral beings to enter one’s aura.
  3. Even asking angels and guides for guidance? Dangerous now. Because those beings can easily be corrupted. Your angel team works fine without human-initiated consults!
  4. And if you’re offered wealth and fame by collaborating with entities? Just say no. (Unlike the woman in this appalling newspaper article. Recently published in a mainstream newspaper)

Extra Ways to Protect Yourself from Overly Ambitious Entities

Furthermore, you can protect yourself through your consciousness lifestyle.

• Avoid the aura-level pattern I call “spiritual addiction.” (Scroll down, please, to the turquoise box.)
  • Don’t smoke weed.
  • Even drinking alcohol can create problems now.

About that last idea, guess what? In the Age of Awakening we don’t need to drink “spirits” any more. And here’s an equally shocking Part Two, BTW.

Beer, wine, and hard liquor used to be the easiest way to budge a person’s awareness. Beyond human vibrational frequencies.

Now? Hahaha. Awareness easily slip-slides into the astral. (Central to all four RES specialties? Ways I can teach you skills to position your consciousness productively.)

Worst Case?

Vulnerable people can even slip into “extreme spiritual addiction.” With that consciousness lifestyle, folks aren’t just influenced by discarnates. Rather, they’re run by them.

Here are couple of aura readings or Skilled Empath Merges I’ve done of such people, YouTube videos:

• Donald Trump. Maybe you’ve heard of him. (Incidentally, if you wish to like this video at YouTube, please make sure you’re watching the original. To date, two people have posted my video under their names. Ergggggg.)
  • Mike Pence. Different ideology. And a different group of entities.
  • Michael Phelps. (Sadly, a good example of somebody who moved into extreme spiritual addiction… After involvement with smoking dope.)

Sadly, such people are run by groups of entities. Yet one more reason to learn aura reading? So you can spot people living in extreme spiritual addiction. Doesn’t have to seem like some conspiracy theory. Just just use your energetic literacy skills to pay attention.

And for heaven’s sake, don’t vote for politicians like these first two entity puppets!

What else can set your mind at ease?

Don’t Fear People Who Incarnate Like Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg, whom we’ve been discussing recently. Now in the news because Facebook was caught compromising the data of 87 million people. Thanks you Mark Zuckerberg. Who evidently sought coaching in how to appear more human. Before giving testimony yesterday. To Congress.

Likewise Jeff Bezos. Whose face I’ve read here.  And whose aura screams “Only sorta human. Mostly more like somebody who would incarnate elsewhere.”

You see, Bezos is another human who… Incarnated in a way that suggests consciousness with an alien flavor.

Far as I know, these guys got Divine permission for these lifetimes. Exhibits A and B: Both Zuckerberg and Bezos have human bodies. That belong to them. And their auras don’t scream “extreme spiritual addiction.” Just “non-standard human.”

Compare that to Rogue Activity by Overly Ambitious Entities

Entities who decided to work with humans.

And who succeeded. Because gullible or misguided humans opened the door to relinquishing their humanity. And wound up living in  extreme spiritual addiction.  (Granted, they would probably say the higher beings want only the best for us humans. My response? “I don’t think so.” See more in the conclusion to today’s article.)

You want examples.

• How about Kryon. Who eventually “Merged” with his chaneller Lee Carroll.
  • Or how about ET success stories  about corrupting many teachers of spiritual awakening. Or even Enlightenment teachers. Who now offer “transmissions” given at workshops and through websites. From my perspective, very sad.

However, no need to worry about this. Regarding the human beings who invite you to “evolve” by listening to their transmissions? No need to fear these teachers. Simply avoid them.

Ultimately, This Matters Most

Protect yourself mostly just by valuing your human life.

And what if you have a day or two when you unaccountably feel strange? Unlike yourself?

That can happen. If it does, I’d recommend that you book an RES session with me. The sooner the better. Several kinds of energetic STUFF can be the cause. And, again, when it comes to eradicating that? The sooner the easier.

Mostly though, just keep your Technique Time to 20 minutes per day. And please, read “The New Strong.” Because it calmly explains what’s going on with the Age of Awakening.

And this how-to book even includes some skills that to protect yourself. Powerful but easy. Taking just minutes a day.

Fellow humans, this is our world.

As humans, we have sovereignty over all other life forms. No astral entities, stuck spirits, or E.T. entities have the right to influence us. So don’t let them.

Your human life can be packed with joy and learning.

Thank you for this very important blog!

It’s not a funny phenomenon, but the title “Overly Ambitious entities” cracked me up. What a great way to describe it.

And your points on how to protect yourself are so clear.

An Avid Reader says:

Such timely and important information. Thank you, Rose!

Ethan says:

I have been an RES client for a few years and have learned so much about how to put my human life first-but one sunny day last year I saw a “tarot card reading” sign on the road and thought- hey why not?

I haven’t done this in so long it might be fun.

Ethan says:

Well I got more than what I paid for from what seemed like a simple innocent reading.

In an RES Healing session we cut the cord of attachment I had to the Tarot reader and I was disgusted to find that during the reading tons of entities swarmed into my aura-without my permission.

Ethan says:

This was gleeful to them and the reader.

So Rose your point #1 about not doing psychic work is so important. I really gave my power away and I wasn’t quite myself for a few weeks.

Thanks so much for all these comments, KYLIE and AN AVID READER and ETHAN.

You got the acronym just right, ETHAN. The abbreviation for “Rosetree Energy Spirituality” is pronounced “R. E. S.” So you would say “an RES session.”

It’s not pronounced like ‘areYEEesssss” — where one would say “a RES session.”

Likewise, in case any of you are wondering, what’s the correct way to pronounced the acronym for “Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®”?

It’s like “S.E.A.H.” Pronounced like “ESS-eee–ayyy-aitch.” 😉 Not like “From sea to shining ‘seahhhh'”

And yes, it’s a SEAH session. Not some. Or an ocean-ful.

Valerie says:

So many times over the course of my life, I thought that I was valuing my human life.

But it wasn’t until I started having RES Sessions with you Rose that I truly began to understand what it means to value my life.

Seemingly simple words with a great deal of meaning. And as time passes, these words become more and more powerful for me.

Explorer says:

I definitely notice who is spaced out all the time vs the ones more present during our conversation.

In a work environment its even more obvious as that also reflects to the quality of their work.

Explorer says:

Looking back, I was one of the spaced out ones feeling oh so spiritual. Oh boy!

Explorer says:

I find Energetic Literacy to be very useful. Just today I was looking for a Nathropath.

Out of the top three; one of them was really focused on being a Reiki Master, the other one’s website was filled with colourful big words but was all over the place.

The thirds one was on point, clear with what they can provide and how they can help.

Explorer says:

Reading top notch reviews is not enough anymore. In fact, I assume different consciousness lifestyles will be more attracted to what’s similar to them.

So as a smart consumer having skills to properly read auras is extremely essential in today’s world. A little bit of technique time plus using my self authority. Smart choice was made today.

Liane says:

Having had a couple of entities removed from my aura during an RES healing session with Rose, I can personally vouch for the Overly Ambitious end of things.

They were dishonest by omission and certainly didn’t care about my best interest.

Liane says:

Living life on my terms, as humanly as possible, is so much more rewarding than being under the influence of less than honorable astral entities.

This is a great article, Rose.

Catherine says:

I agree with Valerie about how important it has become for me to value my human life and even more so as time passes.

I like knowing that I have RES to turn to if I do end up not feeling like my self.

Catherine says:

It helps to know that there are things you can do to stay more focused on living your human life—and things to avoid as well.

I do find that abstaining from drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana are easy and no-brainer since learning about the negative effects on the aura.

The tricky part is finding new friends and a romantic partner who are also capable of enjoying life without ingesting these substances!

Liane says:

Catherine, your comments in #16 are so true. Especially about finding new friends who abstain.

Anon says:

The site about coaching MZ to be more human says at the bottom that it is a parody.

Emily T says:

It is clear to me that we are so much stronger when we are focusing on our human lives.

I think back to when I was younger (about ten years ago) and I was consulting psychics, and even earlier when I was a teenager and using angel cards and consulting online ‘oracles’ all the time.

Emily T says:

I was giving my power away. I wasn’t deciding what I wanted and actively taking steps to go after it.

I was homesick for heaven and what I was reading constantly reinforced that.

Emily T says:

I felt powerless and although things I would read, or the readings I would get, would give me a temporary boost, it wouldn’t last very long and I would have nothing to show for it in objective reality (i.e. my relationships hadn’t improved, my work situation hadn’t improved, my social skills or my ability to get things done hadn’t budged one bit).

Emily T says:

The information that psychics gave me, while interesting and at the time seemingly helpful, really did not address significant issues I had.

Emily T says:

The information was only as good as the source (i.e. disincarnate beings not the divine, and psychics with a particular mind-set, not someone who had the skills and training to move out the STUFF that was causing my problems, or help me develop socials skills I was lacking).

In reality, despite brief moments of reassurance from the readings I remained miserable and confused.

I love all of these comments. I have had many problems with overly ambitious entities, especially over the past two years.

What has helped me to move past those problems is RES sessions, and also, like Emily says, taking steps in objective reality to make my life better.

Catherine, I also find it difficult to find friends who abstain, and friends who are in good shape energetically, outside of the RES community.

This is one reason I love going to RES workshops–because it is such a treat to meet other people who care about spiritual growth, who are awake and alive and enjoying their lives.

I have made such wonderful friends through RES.

Chloe says:

Great comments everyone!

Emily T-I am especially nodding my head as I read your comments 19-23 because I couldn’t have articulated it better.

With RES I have finally found a way to gain traction in my spiritual evolution and have seen improvements in objective reality. I have experimented in so many other ways that just gave my power away and saw no improvement in life so i’m so grateful to have found Rose and her work.

Explorer, I love your comment about your search for a naturopath.

It is amazing how many practitioners you can eliminate before even doing aura reading research (or having an aura reading research session with a practitioner) just from their websites and the way they present themselves online.

I have found some really wonderful health practitioners through RES aura reading research.

Explorer says:

This is the first time I’ve ever done this way. RES aura reading research is an invaluable service and skill set in the time we live in.

Part of me wishes I’ve discovered it sooner. I’d saved myself so much heartache and money.

Explorer says:

I’m so grateful for this RES community. I can wholeheartedly relate to everyone’s comments here.

I’ve been there, done it and am going through similar experiences.

Explorer says:

I’m also having difficulty in finding people who don’t use those substances. That’s partly why I love the comments section here so much because I can connect with like minded amazing people like you 🙂

Jnana says:

Does it displease you if we say ‘from sea to shining ‘seahhhh’?

Such wonderful comments at this thread, JNANA, EXPLORER,, KYLIE, CHLOE, EMILY T, ANON, LIANE, CATHERINE, VALERIE,

In response to your question, JNANA, the recommended pronunciation is S.E.A.H.., as noted in Comment #7. It’s as though, in developing this trademarked system, I’ve named a child. Please don’t nickname it. Thanks for asking.