Makes You Smile. It’s high time we had a contest around here. Don’t you think?
A contest with a Deeper Perception-type prize.
So share your thoughts. Your enthusiasm. And your nominees.
Entering is easy-ish, as always.
Why Did I Choose “Makes You Smile” for a Contest?
Here is what I’ve observed about you Blog-Buddies. Especially those of you who post comments here. (Because I can’t tell much about you’ all who simply lurk. Though you’re always welcome to lurk here, of course. And even to bring in new lurkers.)
Hey, maybe this Makes You Smile Contest will inspire some of you lurkers. To comment! That would be great.
Anyway, about those of you I do know well, guess what? You’re happy people on the whole. Basically, you prefer happiness. And a real kind, spontaneous. Not fakey-fakey.
Plus, have you read a newspaper lately? Maybe not so much Makes You Smile….
So here come details about our latest contest
Nominate Whoever Makes You Smile
I can’t wait to read these nominations. Every contest, you Blog-Buddies bring such great nominations.
Granted, I am awarding three prizes. Not bad. However, three prizes only. Realistically speaking, not exactly a guaranteed prize win for every contest entrant.
Look, on one occasion I did award a prize to everyone who took part in a contest. Unfortunately, that became quite a job for me. And tied up the blog posts for quite a while. These days, please remember that if you don’t win, you could always do this:
Set up a personal session dedicated to learning about people. Favorite celebs. Your brother-in-law. Anyone human, actually. Just send me the pix by email on the day of your session. Granted, this won’t be a free face reading, free aura reading, free Skilled Empath Merge.
But you can definitely open the door to free readings.
Or Just Learn Quality Skills to Do-It-Yourself
For aura reading, that’s easier than you think.
- First of all, I’ve worked really hard to develop the easiest way to develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy. For life. To sample that resource, take the five-lesson Free Intro to my Aura Reading Collection of online, on-demand workshops. All those workshops contain lectures and quizzes that just might make you smile.
- Or you could gain energetic literacy from the how-to book “Read People Deeper.”
Both resources can take you all the way through to reading auras from regular photographs.
- Alternatively, if you’re an empath, you could learn how to do Skilled Empath Merge. The most in-depth kind of experience of somebody’s who-you-be! Which you can learn from starting with Book 1 in my Empath Empowerment® series.
- You can do Skilled Empath Merge with photos just by reading “Become the Most Important Person in the Room.“
- And, if you’re bold, go all the way to the set of amazing skills in “The Master Empath.“
Please Don’t Forget the Face of Whoever Makes You Smile
Because you might choose to nominate some folks… Whose faces just make you crinkle up in the lip-and-cheek areas.
What’s one reason why that person makes you smile? You can figure that out, surely. And then go ahead to nominate here.
Who’s your first thought about a public figure with a face? One that you’d like me to give the full physiognomy treatment!
In this contest, I’m going to select at least one winner who DOES request a face reading.
Nonetheless, if you don’t win that kind of Contest prize, you sure can do it yourself, too.
The aforementioned “Read People Deeper” can get you started. Although I’d recommend my most comprehensive — and fun — book yet. My favorite how-to dedicated to learning the system of Face Reading Secrets®.
What If You Do Win?
Pretty sure that will make you smile! Because I’ll publish a Face Reading or Aura Reading or Skilled Empath Merge of your nominee. And you’ll get to choose which. (In fact, I’ll ask you to name your choice right in the nomination.)
Okay, here come the rules.
Nominate Somebody Great. Someone Who Makes You Smile.
Here are the rules:
Please use a separate comment box for each contest nomination. Or more than one comment box, if it’s a long entry. (Which would be fine!)
To be considered a contest entry, your comment needs to include all the following:
- Choose a public figure you’re curious about.
- Supply the name of your nominee.
- Please supply a one-click link to a photo of your nominee.
- Tell us why this person has been known to make you smile. For instance, it might be about personal growth. Or an inspiring story of spiritual awakening. Or any kind of success whatsoever. Maybe something entirely different! (You’d know.)
- Describe what that person is famous for. Because not all of us may know that famous person as well as you do.
- Most fun of all… Choose whether you would prefer a face reading, aura reading, or Skilled Empath Merge.
Contest closes June 10, 2018.