Fulfilling Life Contracts. Many of us worry about this, true?
For sure, I did. Back in the day I tormented myself about this. Not finding my purpose. Wasting my life. And so forth.
Like, for years.
Granted, I still don’t know everything about these sacred life contracts. But I do know some things.
Some from life experience. And some due to the form of past-life regression that I use to help clients, Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. Today I’ll share with you the best that I know. Inspiring you to find peace of mind.
Because you can fulfill your life contract better… without the worrying.
Fulfilling Life Contracts, Live with Gusto
That’s a smart strategy, if you care about your life contract.
Paying attention to your own life, as if it mattered. Could be one of the wisest ways to fulfill your life contract.
Earth School is set up this way, you know? Valuing our actual lives, we humans can bring joy to daily existence. And, in the process, succeed at handling the meant-to-be’s.
Worried about missing something important in your life contract? You’ll be drawn to it. Think of all those friends of yours who told you excitedly, “I just met my soul mate.” Then, within a few years, divorce followed.
An interesting ride? Some heartbreak included? Count it as success, all in all. Particularly if you choose to learn from the relationship.
Meanwhile, know this. In the background… Karma complete, life contract fulfilled.
Fulfilling Life Contracts, Use Free Will
Even if you believe that your sacred contract includes meant-to-be’s, hello! Free will still matters. For instance, spiritual awakening depends largely on you.
So much depends upon how you choose to deal with daily life. Including — but not limited to — what occurs due to your life contract. Because meant-to-be’s are just a starting point. Success depends on your choices. So does personal growth.
Therefore, value your free will. Really, you’re responsible for most of what happens in your life. Especially after the first couple of decades.
Personally, I’m convinced: Ultimately what matters the most? My own human reactions and choices.
Fulfilling Life Contracts. 7 Tips
Here are some ways to succeed at life. Including your life contract.
- Live every day as a stand-up member of society. Connect with other people as best you can.
- Pay attention to your own desires. They’re just as important as any meant-to-be.
- But don’t follow desires automatically. Evaluate with common sense. Maybe get some feedback from your own aura and subconscious mind.
- Avoid outsourcing your life to spirits. They’re not in charge of your life. You are. You, the one with the human body! In case you’re on the fence about that… Here’s a resource that might help you commit to your human side of that fence.
- Use speech and action to overcome problems. An upcoming workshop can help you do that, BTW.
- If you’re a empath, get skills. A simple book could do it for you. And don’t overlook this fine, free resource.
- Give yourself 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops. You’ll evolve faster that way.
Fun, right? Life contracts are fascinating to contemplate. But living your juicy life, whether caring about that life contract or not? Now that’s delicious!