Avoid Political Hypnosis. Especially from Trump

Avoid Political Hypnosis

Avoid Political Hypnosis. Because trance music isn’t the only kind of media experience that can alter your state of consciousness.

Avoid Political Hypnosis. Especially from Trump. Although quite a lot of that is going on these days.

Today’s article will alert you to a certain kind of political hypnosis. Following that, I’ll share some simple precautions you can take.

Honestly! Is it okay if somebody forces unethical hypnosis upon you? Quite regularly! Probably you’d prefer to avoid it, right?

First, Essential Concepts to Help You Avoid

Political Hypnosis

Have you read our recent articles on hypnosis? Specifically, involuntary hypnosis.

Otherwise, you might want to click on the following links. Preparing you for today’s article. (Also our upcoming newsletter.)

Next, Practical Points about Hypnotism

Most noteworthy, hypnotism is natural. Quite likely, sometimes you’ve moved yourself into self-hypnosis. And without even trying; for instance, “highway hypnosis.”

When helped by a professional hypnotist, what happens? First you give consent. Afterward, the hypnotist moves you into hypnosis.

Since you’ve consented, relax. Because you chose that hypnotist. Furthermore, together you agreed to a session goal. Lovely!

Safely relax and go into a deep hypnotic trance: Body relaxed, mind aware, and you feel like yourself.

Best of all, the deeper you go into hypnosis, the better your results.

Although Smart Consumers Avoid Political Hypnosis.

Or Other Creepy Uses of Hypnotism

You Can Trust Reputable Hypnotists

Deservedly, hypnotism is a very popular form of personal growth.

Ethical, professional hypnotism helps people stop smoking. Gain more confidence. And loads of other practical benefits.

Regular hypnosis depends on giving suggestions. Carefully designed, helpful suggestions. Sometimes even post-hypnotic suggestions.

In addition, some hypnotists have specialties. Adding extra skills. Like procedures in Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® (SEAH). In addition, other forms of past-life regression — likewise requiring specialized training.

Why Choose Hypnotism? (Voluntary Hypnotism)

Recently a SEAH client solved a problem with taking tests. Consequently he received a professional certification!!!!

Other hypnotists specialize in coaching athletes. Including Olympic athletes. Aiming to measurably improve performance

Also, hypnotism can help with pain control. (Maybe think, “A natural alternative to medical marijuana and opiates.”)

Altogether, we ethical hypnotists work in a service profession. Helping ordinary people to solve problems. A vast range of ordinary, everyday problems. Annoying problems, nonetheless. Seems smart to get them gone!

Why Avoid Political Hypnosis, Then?

Because it’s not just propaganda. Rather, political hypnosis is sneaky. Far beyond not consensual.

Historically, there have always been demagogues. (In ancient Athens, for instance. Whence the word “demagogue.”)

Granted, nobody can move you into depth hypnosis. Not without your permission. However, creepy or not, ick! Certain people can move others into shallow hypnosis.

Especially relevant, the case of a certain Donald Trump.

Basically, my aura research shows what? He’s in extreme spiritual addiction. Consequently, no longer himself. Rather, he’s strongly influenced by a group of entities. As I describe in this YouTube video.

What have I come to believe? In particular, Trump’s group of entities has an unusual ability, allowing him to hypnotize others.

And why have I come to believe that?

A Chilling Anecdote

Early in 2017, I had a conversation with Joe. A friend who happens to be in Enlightenment.

“Trump hypnotizes people,” Joe told me. Important: I’d hardly call Joe overly suspicious. Never have I known him to go for conspiracy theories. Instead, he’s simply a reasonably alert person. Plus, he happens to live in Enlightenment.

Therefore, I stopped in my tracks. Hearing him say that “Trump hypnotizes people.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Joe said, “Whenever Trump is speaking on TV…. Usually I’ll mute him with my remote. But the other day, I didn’t get to it in time. So I was listening to him talk at a rally. Talking for maybe three minutes.

“After the first 30 seconds, I found myself having weird thoughts. Like:

• Totally reasonable, what he’s saying.
  • Deep down, I agree with him.
  • Actually, I like his style.
  • How enjoyable to hear him speak! Feels good.
  • I want to hear more.

Concerning! Since none of this meshed with Joe’s true opinion of Trump. Icky — this was a classic case of unethical (but effective) hypnosis.

Helpful for Avoiding Political Hypnosis

Far as I know, many politicians worldwide are (sadly) involved in extreme spiritual addiction. But Trump is the only one of them I know with the power to hypnotize. Accordingly, protect yourself by treating him differently. This can be simple:

1. Don’t listen to Trump speak. Maybe keep the TV mute button within easy reach. Otherwise, use your radio’s volume control. Like, within seconds.
  2. Don’t watch Trump in videos. Simply look away until the little clip passes.
  3. While you’re free to read quotes. Or watch other people read them on air. Unfortunately, there will be plenty to read. At least as long as you watch shows about Trump.

Whether you’re watching a comedy show. Or a cable pundit Or network news… Avoid Trump exposure. That simple!

Because other political players are also in extreme spiritual addiction. Fortunately, Trump is the only one with this hyno-horror thing going. And now you’ve learned some ridiculously simple ways to protect yourself (subjectively) from his influence.

Graham says:

Very useful Rose, thanks!

Mel says:

Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert comics, has studied NLP and in a news interview before the election said he thought Trump would win in a landslide based on Trump’s hypnotic techniques alone.

Lindsey Lorant says:

This is so important what you’re sharing here Rose. Thank you so much!

Inspires me to continue learning RES Aura Reading, which is so very practical and actually quite simple to learn in your online workshops. It’s not all woo-woo and mystic-weird.

I look forward to the day when its mainstream and without any dogmatic or new age stigmas. It’s just like learning a different language!

Dana W. says:

Such an important reminder, thank you Rose!

Thanks to your advice, I am handling the Trump era much better by not listening to his voice.

Dana W. says:

I also liked some advice that Rachel Maddow said in a Rolling Stone interview.

She said something like she mostly pays attention to what Trump actually does, not what he says.

Dana W. says:

I don’t watch her show, but I thought it was a helpful way of wading through the massive amount of talk, tweets, rants, etc.

Too bad more voters didn’t pay more attention to what he had actually done to help the world before the election.

Valerie says:

Very useful information Rose.

It is very important to me to be aware of unwanted influences in my environment. Especially having grown up with a close relative who (unbeknownst to me at the time) was hypnotizing me to say and do what she wanted.

Jesse says:

I’ve been noticing lately that Comcast has been playing with volume more than usual.

The actual TV shows will be somewhat quiet so that one has to turn up the volume on the TV.

Then when the advertisements start, the volume is increased by Comcast which, with the increased volume of the TV, cause the ads to blare throughout the house.

Anonymous please says:

Hi Rose

You write, “Far as I know, many politicians worldwide are (sadly) involved in extreme spiritual addiction.”

I have just read US Senator Jeff Flake’s commencement speech to Harvard Law School graduates http://time.com/5289380/jeff-flake-harvard-commencement-address-president-trump/

Anonymous please says:

He says, “You might say that I like people whose minds weren’t captured” and describes his sense of having chosen to live in the wilderness rather than stay with that particular tribe.

Anonymous please says:

Jeff Flake’s speech was heartening to read. Concerning for sure, but also good to see there are people not being drawn in to the muck.

Do you think that some people working in close proximity with Trump and those around Trump likewise in extreme spiritual addiction, might have been granted a certain degree of spiritual protection or darshan?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Anonymous please. In response to your question, it seems as though your question is based on the assumption that, through his ability to hypnotize people, Trump causes extreme spiritual addiction. I don’t think that’s a matter of hypnosis.

From what I can tell, extreme spiritual addiction is a matter of free will choice for the individual. By contrast, Trump’s hypnosis activates tribal loyalties and causes people to support him.

Gosh, Anonymous please, spiritual protection is an interesting concept. And one that I haven’t heard anyone else use for a really long time..

Seems to me that “spiritual protection” comes from the Age of Faith. As if someone lives as a good enough follower of a religion to be granted protection spiritually. In a different way, spiritual protection rose up as a popular concept during the transitional years into The Age of Awakening. (Blog-Buddies who aren’t sure what I’m referring to by these “Age” ideas? You can get answers here.)

Certainly I’ve had my moments of feeling vulnerable where I wanted spiritual protection. So I can definitely relate to the desire for this.

Seems to me, though, that living now (in The Age of Awakening) those of us who care about God and goodness… are invited to grow up a bit. Time for us to co-create with the Divine to learn skills that remove specific kinds of STUFF. And other skills that help us to gain insight, such as these.

Finally, about what you wrote here, Anonymous please: “granted a certain degree of spiritual protection or darshan.” One more educational point for us to consider!

In my understanding, darshan means a kind of contagious holiness. Sort of a contact high! From being in the presence of a person in Enlightenment.

You know, I don’t think God gives people darshan. We must seek it out for ourselves. Or value it when we stumble into it.

By contrast, it’s possible to be in the presence of someone with very, very inspiring auric modeling. And yet find nothing special about that individual. Or even despise him. An example is President Barack Obama. According to my research, he is in Enlightenment. Yet many American politicians haven’t exactly gobbled up the available darshan.

It has been more than a year since I published this article. By now it’s may be more helpful than ever. If you see video clips from Trump rallies, his following appears increasingly cult-like.

In some speeches he has started referring to himself as “The Chosen One.”

Actually, I’ve written a LOT of articles here about Donald J. Trump. Here’s a link that will show them to you.

Click away! The most helpful ones, in terms of understanding him, are a pair where I recently did an up-to-date aura reading. This new Trump aura reading, and then the conclusion.