Curious You. Announcing Your May Newsletter

Curious You

Curious You. Maybe even more curious than any cat you’ve ever seen!

Curious You, a treat is a’coming. Here’s your announcement for the May issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” The free, monthly newsletter all about Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Depth articles are reserved for that newsletter, and this month’s offering sure would count for that! Just sayin’.

First of All, Curious You, Let’s Talk Cats

Can you think of any proverbs in English about curiosity?

Only one comes to mind for me:

Curiosity killed the cat.

Sad, if true. (Do you, personally know any deceased cats that died of malignant Curiosity?)

What tickles me is juxtaposing that with the other popular saying about cats:

Cats have nine lives.

How to put these two sayings together? Maybe exceptional curiosity is what allows cats to have all those lifetimes within one incarnation. And then the final bit of curiosity is, “What’s gonna come next”?

Anyway, I don’t write “Reading Life Deeper” for cats. I might have to write nine times as many. 😉

So, back to you…

Curious You Inspired This Next Newsletter Treat

Our lead article will be for you… I’ve you’ve ever wondered, “How to Get More Self-Confidence.”

Of course, I’ve got more to share in this newsletter. Since Curious You deserves that.

Accordingly you’ll also find an article about “Who Says Power Has to Be Nasty?”

Plus, I’m making available a special edition of “The Best of the Blog.”

Life is juicy for a person as curious as you. So be sure to sign up, if you haven’t yet. And then read this treat with the deepest level of RES knowledge that I make available for casual browsing online. (RES Books and In-Person Workshops and Online, On-Demand Workshops  offer you progressively deeper, deeper, deeper perception made practical.)

Curious You, Cordially Invited

Signing up is good. Because, of course, you can’t get this exclusive free newsletter… unless you sign up for it.

I’d recommend that you sign up right away. Because this newsletter is coming out soon.

Just go to the Rose Rosetree website. And sign up. Discretely and safely.

Read People Deeper

You don’t have to be a cat to enjoy reading people — and life — DEEPER.

Blog-Buddies, this will be an unusual newsletter. Why? The topic of self-confidence is just enormous. So as I wrote the blog post, layers of knowledge on this topic — RES-flavored knowledge — began unfolding within my awareness.

So I’ve sketched out some follow-up blog posts. Since all this was far too much to cram into one newsletter. I think you’ll be able to follow the blog posts just fine without reading the newsletter. BUT you’ll get jet-propelled into the power of this theme if you do read the newsletter. Please do subscribe, if you haven’t yet.

And since this new theme of self-confidence promises to become a lively topic here at the blog — an educational blog above all — here’s my invitation to you. In order to help you get the very most out of this transformative theme….

Before we get started. Before the newsletter is even sent out. How about this?

Comment below with your present view of self-confidence. How important is it to you? Do you care about getting more of it? Or not? And, please, let us know why-why-why.

Looking forward to reading the newsletter! Though I was a little bit disappointed that it is not actually about cats.

That’s an awfully cute cat at the top of this post.

I have been having a lot of ahahs around confidence lately. Mainly, that confidence comes with the development of skills.

First I should mention that living in enlightenment, and having had a lot of RES healing sessions, I don’t have a lot of “stuff” around confidence.

I am confident of my abilities to learn new skills. In the past year, I have learned how to drive, how to skate, how to teach different levels of ESL classes, and most recently how to read auras. In every case, confidence only came with my development of skills.

Thanks for your leadership here, KYLIE.

Everyone’s current relationship to self-confidence is important. And our various stories can differ wildly. Please share your stories here, Blog-Buddies. Because as we move through this educational theme together, you’ll get the most if you start contributing a bit here now!

One other point I wanted to make is that sometimes I am OVERCONFIDENT.

I have had classes that I taught not go very well, because I didn’t yet have great classroom management skills.

And, because in some cases I was so confident that I didn’t really prepare. So, that has taught me that confidence is no good without skill!

Another point is that I am not yet confident about my aura reading skills.

But I am confident that confidence will develop as I step by step learn skills, and practice.

As a friend reminded me lately: remember how you felt when you first learned how to drive!

Graham says:

While I agree with Kylie’s take on confidence, I also think that there is another kind of confidence which has more to do with feeling:

“I am confident that it is okay to be me.”

“I am confident that I am a being of worth.”

Graham says:

Without that ‘confidence of being,’ I feel that a person could accumulate numerous skills and even become an expert in some field or other, but still fundamentally lack confidence.

Interesting observation, GRAHAM. Might I suggest that a more helpful name for what you mean by “confidence of being” would be simply “Sense of Self.” Related terms would be “Sense of Identity,” “Self-Acceptance,” and “Trusting Yourself.”

Likewise you might use the term “confidence of having a body,” but I’d recommend “Physical Self-Awareness.”

During sessions of RES Energy HEALING you’ve likely had some with the intention, “A stronger sense of self.” Right? But have you ever had a session with the intention of “Intensifying my Confidence of Being?” 😉

Ask any RES Practitioner or Apprentice, “What was the hardest thing to learn?” Probably you’ll hear the same thing every time: “Learning how to set an appropriate intention.” That’s tricky because the language we use has huge ramifications for helping a client. Or maybe not helping so much.

Liane says:

For me, confidence is built not learned.

Confidence comes slowly till I know that I know something. Overconfidence has gotten me in trouble, yet confidence has to be stretched in order to grow.

Liane says:

Confidence in the RES skills I’ve learned so far is building ever so slowly.

There’s been no natural momentum to speed things up. I’ve had to learn to pump the brakes and take the time to marinate in what I’ve learned, then put it in practice.

Liane says:

The benefit has been a certain amount of confidence gained, mine for keeps.

That confidence has been like a seed planted, growing in other areas of my life. Exponentially growing.

Call me Jane says:

Self-confidence is important to me, I think it helps your go about your daily life being effective rather than questioning yourself or ruminating on things.

I read my chakra data bank for Self Confidence at the solar plexus chakra recently.

Call Me Jane says:

The quality was that right now I base it on how well I am handling all my various responsibilities and right now I am handling them well, though there was a underlying bit of uh oh what if something happens and I get totally off track.

Julie says:

Looking forward to this newsletter.

For me, confidence is the reward for stepping out into uncertainty.

And staying there long enough to learn new skills.

Julie says:

Looking forward to this newsletter.

For me, confidence is the reward for stepping out into uncertainty.

And staying there long enough to learn new skills.

Julie says:

It’s not my favorite place to be.

But I don’t know another way to become advanced, than to begin:)

KayCee says:

Curious Me enjoyed May newsletter this morning, and Confidence 14 Ways here at the blog.

Self-confidence really has been hyped in the world. Mine seems to lag most when I’m not tending my life beyond basic needs. Enrichment is key!

KayCee says:

Random request: Rose, I’m wondering if you’d share thoughts sometime about something I’ve been curious about. Just now prompted by newsletter reference to yourself as “aura reading detective, complete with loads of investigation into chakra databanks”.

KayCee says:

Let’s say you serve as a federal juror on a huge case. Would you use your deeper perception skills and, if so, in what ways?

KayCee says:

After being called last Oct, I answered a lengthy questionnaire that placed me in a selection pool, under a court order that restricted some of my freedoms for five months.

Quite an obligation! It interfered with my projects but it was also a valuable experience that piqued me.

KAYCEE, thank you for your wonderful set of comments today. Responding to #23, I wouldn’t serve as a juror on any trial. Nor would I coach attorneys in selecting witnesses.

Keeping things simple, when called to jury duty, I request not serving because I run a family business that couldn’t function without me.

Obviously, I don’t go into how impossible it would be for me not to research the face and aura of defendants, prosecutors, witnesses.

I play a different game and couldn’t honestly abide by the rules of a courtroom proceeding. In other life situations, I can use my energy hygiene just fine. But when it’s a trial? I wouldn’t trust myself to only take into consideration the objective-reality truth.

KayCee says:

That family business option saved me a few times, but federal and state (here) no longer even acknowledge it up front. You have to make a real ruckus once you’re there.. or claim prejudice.

Never thought of it before you mentioned it but “irresistible urge to do a skilled empath merge” would do the trick. Preferable to lying.

KayCee says:

Of course, they are perhaps this stringent only in cases where it’s going to be tough to seat enough people. In this case, I was frightened by the thought of being picked — and that it took so much time and effort to be let off the hook.

Thank you, Rose!