Meghan Markle Sparkle, Aura Reading

Meghan Markle wedding

Meghan Markle wedding cake. Did it look like this? Not really. However today’s post is an aura reading. Not a cake reading.

Meghan Markle’s marriage to Prince Harry has uplifted millions. And I’m one of them. How about you?

In celebration, let’s do an aura reading of her today. In a following post I’ll research the aura of Prince Harry. Equally — and differently — inspiring.

Maybe you watched the royal wedding last Saturday. Maybe not. Regardless, come and be inspired today. Because you have something beautiful to gain. Bluntly put, you have nothing to fear. Learning more about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex is a treat.

Surely, they’re today’s hottest celebrities: What are they like as people?

First, Selecting THE Dress

Just Kidding. That was Meghan Markle’s job. Mine was simply to select a suitable photograph.

Here is the photo I’ll use for this aura research.

Guess what? It was surprisingly hard to find a photo of this couple… Wwhere they weren’t touching each other. Even something as casual as arm touching arm. Are these kids in love or what?

Of course, every one of their engagement photos was tasteful. Heartwarming, actually. However, it’s much easier to read auras on people who aren’t cuddling.

Or holding dogs. Or twirling around at photographically interesting angles. (Definitely photo discernment is included in this energetic literacy skill. Vitally included! Such as in the RES online workshop on Reading Auras from Photos.)

What a relief it was for me. Finally to find a picture where their arms were a couple of inches apart!

So which picture did I select for doing this bit of energetic literacy? A picture taken when the royal engagement was announced. Granted, an engagement glows people up. Yet that’s nothing like the ridiculously! Huge! Aura-sunburst! That just about every couple receives on their wedding day.

Inspiring to research people’s auras then! But distinctly uncharacteristic of what they’re really like.

Absolutely, Blog-Buddies, open up that photo. You’ll enjoy this aura reading so much more. Plus, looking at people in love? Ahhhhhh.

Speaking of Aura Reading…

Almost always there’s somebody. Somebody reading a blog post like this. Somebody who’s not quite clear. What on earth does Rose Rosetree mean by “aura”?

What if you want to learn a bit more about aura reading? I can help you with that.

Beyond that… Out of loads of other aura reading books, this one is an international bestseller.  All plumped up with techniques for making aura reading practical. Imagine, 100+ techniques! Yes, this how-to book can make you an aura reader. Really sophisticated as an aura reader, too.

Alternatively, here’s a different resource you might prefer. Just check out this link. Giving you access to a five-lesson Free Intro. To what? An easy, powerful method. Called Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® .

Just today, a Blog-Buddy commented. Concerning what she found reading her aura. Juicy details! Right in her Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence. (See Comments 16-17 here .)

Vanquish any intimidation factor, please. Aura reading is just a form of literacy, folks! Energetic literacy. Something you can definitely learn to do.

Meghan Markle Root Chakra Databank for

Belonging to My Social Group

Given Meghan Markle’s life story so far, the theme of belonging has mattered. Coming from a biracial background. And making that work for her. This may be excellent preparation…

For living as a royal. When she was born. And raised. And divorced! Outside of God Save the Queen-Land.

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Moderately functioning, in normal range.

Quality

Ordinarily, Meghan Markle has remarkable talent for popularity. Both a  talent for fitting in. Also a gift for making others feel comfortable.

Now that she’s gaining the highest social status in England, wow! Fortunately, that chakra databank is ready. Shimmering with Divine blessing.

Clearly, certain people do have a destiny for fame. And the ability to enjoy it. Seems like Meghan Markle is one of these graced mortals. All her lifelong talent for belonging socially, inspiring socially. Now she’s going to be able to bring that gift to the royals. Quite some dowry!

Meghan Markle Root Chakra Databank for Appreciating Strangers

Practically a job description for Meghan Markle now, isn’t it? How’s that related chakra databank doing?

Symbolic Size

49 feet. Over-functioning just a bit.

Quality

Ready, willing, and eager. Definitely, those words describe Meghan Markle. When reading her aura at the time of this photo, yum! Qualities of this chakra databank include:

• A popular person’s confidence in meeting strangers
  • Curiosity about people
  • Spontaneous graciousness
  • Lack of judgment
  • Presence of mind
  • And deeply ingrained good manners

Therefore, she’s really got what it takes to go “royal.”

Meghan Markle Belly Chakra Databank for

Flow of Energy When with People

Again, this matters so much given Meghan Markle’s new social responsibilities. Let’s check out the related chakra databank.

Symbolic Size

20 feet. Less large than what we’ve seen so far. Yet still in Markle’s normal range. (At the time of this photo.)

Quality

Unexpected shyness. Surprising to me. Yet it’s a factor.

Otherwise, Meghan’s flow of energy works well. Have you ever heard the expression, “A people person.” Clearly applies to Meghan Markle. Since her interest in people flows naturally. Like breathing, really.

Of course, her energy flows better when she’s with other people. Life force energy becoming extra abundant.

(Not that “of course” would necessarily apply to others. For many of us? Quite the opposite.)

Meghan Markle Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Loyalty

Symbolic Size

18 feet.

Quality

Perhaps, in the past, things were different. Perhaps, in romantic relationship, a bit of Fickle Markle happened. Occasionally. By contrast she now feels strongly committed.

Otherwise, loyalty to causes? And family members? And friends? All that continues same as always for Meghan. Magnificent!

Meghan Markle Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability

What royal won’t need plenty of that?

Symbolic Size

30 feet. Strongly within normal range.

Quality

First of all, emotions don’t flow terribly deeply for the new Duchess of Suffolk.

Secondly, she manages those emotions very well.

Thirdly, what matters more? Seems to me,  Meghan Markle isn’t an introspective person. Rather, her interest flows outward. Towards other people! Towards making things happen in objective reality.

Considering all that public pressure for her now… Likely to continue for the rest of her life… Meghan Markle’s qualities of emotional stability can help her considerably.

Meghan Markle Throat Chakra Databank for

Communication with Strangers

Blog-Buddies, for you, how much does it matter? Your ease or discomfort at talking to strangers: Probably that’s no big deal.

But for Meghan Markle, that’s about to become a very large part. Essential for the story of her life for right now. Back when she announced her engagement, how strange was it for her? How strange, having to communicate with strangers?

Symbolic Size

90 miles. Distinctly over-functioning.

Quality

Glorious! This ability to communicate with strangers is absolutely glorious.

Meghan Markle has a divine blessing in this chakra databank. An especially strong, beautiful, connection to God. It pours out of her when she’s talking to strangers.

At this point is Meghan Markle in Enlightenment? Not close. Yet who cares? Probably most people in Enlightenment don’t provide this sort of lift to others.

Not when having casual conversations. Little glimpses. Or seeing faces in a crowd for just a split second.

However, Meghan Markle appreciates strangers vividly. Energy dynamics between her and others must be quite festive!

Seems to me, the term “charisma” doesn’t do justice to this talent of hers. More like “darshan.”

In Conclusion

Three cheers for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Made for each other. Made for this job.

Jean says:

This is great! Thank you Rose.

An Avid Reader says:

I really enjoyed watching clips of the wedding as well as photos, so I was thrilled to see you did an aura reading!

Thank you!

Explorer says:

Very interesting read Rose, thank you.

There seems to be something extra special about her. She just might be the definition of a beautiful person inside and out.

I’ve been hoping you would do aura readings of the royal couple, thank you Rose! How refreshing to read how wonderfully suited Meghan Markle is for her role, and to find that she’s not in shut down or spiritual addiction.

Divine blessing even! What good news, given that she is someone who will influence so many. I’m looking forward to the reading of Harry.

Ethan says:

I was hoping to see something about the new Royal couple and voila!

Thanks Rose-Meghan is such a sparkler.

Even though not in Enlightenment she is truly making a difference and enjoying her life. I am curious-is she an empath?

Edward G says:

That was a fun uplifting post Rose, thank you.

I am curious to know if Meghan Markle is an empath and which empath gifts she may have.

Would love to know.

Thanks so much for all these wonderful comments! I’d like to respond to questions about whether Meghan Markle is an empath. A great educational opportunity, seems to me!

First, sometimes folks — especially empaths — think, “If someone is nice, kind, treats others well… that person is probably an empath.”

Not true at all!

Interpersonal skills? Those are skills. Not a state of lifelong neurophysiological sensitivity.

And what about the way Meghan Markle is energized through contact with people? Does this suggest she’s an empath?

Hope not. Because being an extrovert has nothing to do with being, or not being, an empath.

In short, aura reading Meghan Markle tells this Empath Coach that she isn’t an empath. (1 in 20 people)

And she’s not even a highly sensitive person. (1 in 5 people)

I’d rate her overall sensitivity as moderate. Like, on a scale from 1-5, I’d give her a 3.

Valerie says:

I was wondering about an aura reading of this interesting couple and here it is!

I had a feeling Meghan had some sparkle going on there. I’m also looking forward to Harry’s aura reading!

Jnana says:

How fitting a talent for the new royal.

Darshan for strangers. How lovely. And her sensitivity level is just right for her new role. Imagine an empath in her position. Slowly unravelling before the crowds.

Thanks for the reading. Was curious about her.

Eyes Wide Open says:

Thanks for the reading, Rose!

I’ve been interested in Meghan because of the way she carries herself and interacts with society–and as Explorer mentioned, she appears to be beautiful inside and out.

Eyes Wide Open says:

She’s been a bit of a role model to me because she has so much confidence and self-acceptance around aspects of her identity that don’t fit neatly into traditional and prevailing societal expectations about what a British princess should be.

She’s fearless about standing out, and she carries herself with such grace and dignity.

Eyes Wide Open says:

And I’m a big fan of Prince Harry, because he’s just so sexy and sweet! :p

I was surprised by and impressed with Meghan’s calm, cool, unruffled demeanor (my interpretation is that she is Harry’s pillar) the day of the wedding, and found Prince Harry’s nervous and in-love body language endearing!

Ha! Thanks to Comment #12, we’ve got a little chance for some clarification, dispelling the Myth of Empaths Doomed to Suffering. I didn’t mean to give the impression of “Imagine an empath in her position. Slowly unravelling before the crowds.”

Just one example of how empaths can LOVE crowds: President Bill Clinton famously adores meeting people, talking to anyone, deeply enjoying the chance to talk to strangers. He’s also the first American president to be an empath.

You know, Blog-Buddies, I really don’t buy into the Myth of Poor, People-Allergic, Fragile, Suffering Empaths. Although ideas like this are crazy popular in certain circles. No wonder it can even appear here at the blog, just a bit.

Sure, unskilled empaths suffer to some degree. But when they get skills, those empath gifts bring only wisdom, delight, and compassion. So what did I really mean when I wrote Comments 7-10? Merely that, according to my aura research, the Duchess of Sussex is not an empath.

ksparks says:

Actually I assumed the same thing as Jnana, but only because I think it most likely that if one of the royals was an empath, he/she would be an unskilled empath.

But obviously some empaths, like Bill Clinton, manage to learn skills on their own.

Thanks for adding to this educational topic, KSPARKS. And, yes, thanks to JNANA for opening up this discussion.

This Empath Coach thinks it’s really important to understand: Being an empath is not a disability. Even though a great deal of mainstream conversation today makes it seem that way.

Being a empath is a privilege. With good skills, this becomes your daily experience. Meanwhile? Even unskilled empaths don’t explode because they must be with other people.

Both you and JNANA have jobs where you work along with many people. (No worries, I won’t say anything more specific than that about your personal lives.) By now, both of you are very skilled empaths. Naturally living with a good quality of life. Plus a strong sense of self.

Which is, of course, the purpose of Empath Empowerment®. Not psychic development. Not fixing yourself all day long, constantly scrubbing at your aura. 😉

Before you two became skilled empaths, you also worked with many people. And, hey, were you “Slowly unravelling before the crowds”? Of course not.

You suffered, privately suffered. Plus you weren’t as effective at work as (I happen to know) both of you are now. Back in the day, your lack of empath skills sure didn’t equate to public meltdowns, right?

I’m taking time to go into detail about this because, in collective consciousness today, confusion about empaths is so rampant.

Even if you’ve personally gained wonderful empath skills, you still may have confusions nibbling around the edges of your understanding. (Especially subconsciously.)

So please understand that empath skills are for self-actualization. Not survival.

Yeah, yeah, I know that many “experts” will tell you differently. Well, these are folks who don’t read auras, don’t draw clear distinctions between different problems, over-dramatize, and/or blame way too many things on being an empath. Things that really are completely different problems.

Granted, when you’ve gained Empath Empowerment… there can be a ridiculously huge improvement to your quality of life. I’m not disputing that.

But the personal improvement isn’t the same as “No more public craziness that everybody else can see.”

Within every empath — and also every non-empath — there is an infinity of personal growth. Spiritual awakening. And spiritual evolution.

That’s very real. Except most of this is not outwardly visible.

Jnana says:

I did think my #12 might spark a #16.

Good to know empaths are stepping out into the world empowered.

I wonder how Bill Clinton taught himself that.

Jnana says:

The unravelling before the crowds was meant to refer to an internal process.

Seen my none but fully felt by the empath. I’ve done my fair share of unravelling in my unskilled days.

Jnana says:

And while I’ve come a long way since, I still catch myself wondering what’s the deal with certain people in my work life and then gleaning the information in unskilled merges.

So the empath education continues.

Aha! JNANA, you were right. 🙂

Speaking of empath education, the problem you brought up in Comment #28 could be the basis for a mentoring session. I believe I could help you get past this pretty rapidly.

For any of you Blog-Buddies with this problem, I would encourage you to book a session with me for Empath Empowerment Coaching.

I’d love to help. Or course, my way of helping you would be very individual, based on what I learn from your aura and also from talking with you.