Eric Ripert. In a Skilled Empath Merge. Tasty!

Eric Ripert

Eric Ripert Empath Merge. Get a taste of what it’s like to be the renowned chef.

Eric Ripert is a world-class chef. Also an inspiration. Wait until you learn about his work.

Hint: It’s not just some any old, background place. Like where Seinfeld and his cronies sat by the hour.

First of All, Why Eric?

Let me give you infinity-sign-sideways reasons. Courtesy of KAYCEE, these reasons. Since she introduced me to Ripert. (Maybe introduced you, too?) Through a contest entry months ago.

Have you heard of this foodie hotshot  before KAYCEE?

Anyway, how ’bout these reasons to be curious?

1. Technically put, Eric Ripert isn’t just a great chef. But, as KAYCEE pointed out, a Michelin three-star chef. Keeping skills sharp as co-owner of a top-rated New York restaurant.
  2. AND he is down-to-earth.
  3. Definitely highly skilled and devoted to excellence.
  4. AND he’s personable, caring, fun, humorous, curious and interested in others.
  5. As a public figure, Eric aims for better practices. Both training and treatment of people in the industry.
  6. His restaurant feeds leftovers to the hungry every morning.
  7. He exemplifies hard work while enjoying life.
  8. KAYCEE believes the world is kinder. And more colorful. Because of him.

BTW,  if you fall in love with him, Blog-Buddies, good news:Eric Ripert stars in the TV show,  “On The Table”.

Two Eric Rupert Treats

If you like today’s Skilled Empath Merge, you can watch a YouTube sample. (I’ll save that for the end of this post. After you’ve learned about him from my research. Into what he’s like to be him.

And, yes, you can count also count today’s Skilled Empath Merge as a treat. 🙂

What Is Skilled Empath Merge?

Quite simply, it’s the deepest kind of deeper perception. The sequence goes like this:

1. Body Language and Expression
  2. Face Reading
  3. Aura Reading
  4. Skilled Empath Merge

Choices 1-3 are available to anyone. And links above refer to ways that I can teach you. Distinctive ways!

By contrast, only empaths can learn techniques for Skilled Empath Merge. And, as you might guess, not just born empaths. (1 in 20 people) Skilled Empaths.

Here’s a good introduction to becoming a skilled empath. (Complete with a video.)

While this little chunk o’ website can greatly expand what you think empaths can do. (Also complete with a video.)

Researching Eric Ripert, I’ll use this photo. By all means, open it up. If you’re a skilled empath, aura reader, face reader, or expression reader… Go to town. BEFORE reading my set of observations.

Eric Ripert Root Chakra Databank for Appreciating Tastes

Magnificently earthy, his experience is. Seems to me, Eric Ripert is absolutely in love with the physicality of being alive.

Regarding tastes, I’ll make this analogy.

You know how a bass note in an orchestral chord brings a kind of security? That’s like how Eric Ripert’s sense of taste comprises deliciously deep notes of flavor.

Sure, he appreciates flavor notes like higher notes in a musical chord. What’s fascinating is his capacity for the underlying flavor.

Eric Ripert Root Chakra Databank for Appreciating Textures

Individual textures impress Eric Ripert. However, he really prefers to heap texture upon texture and upon still more texture. Always bringing contrast.

Personally, I’d put it this way. Eric Ripert can take in a lushness of sensuous experience. Plenty more than would overload most people.

Eric Ripert Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

Eric Ripert’s talent for life includes being lucky at gaining wealth. He’s interested, sure. Because he aims to do great things in life. Aiming to make a big difference to others.

But making money isn’t the focus in this chakra databank. More he’s deeply responsible to society. And thoroughly an artist. Speaking of which…

Eric Ripert Belly Chakra Databank for Using Creativity

Yes, he’s using it.

As part of the marvelous career he’s having, sadly…

From my perspective…

Creativity connects straight to Eric Ripert’s personal ego. His sense of his own magnificence.

Therefore, he’s very protective of what he creates. At the time of this photo, he may surround himself with yes-folks. Need to hear only from the yes-folks.

“Why create if I won’t be praised?” That’s about the sound of it.

Eric Ripert Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Fairness

Fairness matters. Virtuously. Strongly.

Could be, Eric Ripert’s views are not as varied and nuanced as his food.

What’s especially beautifully here is that fairness needs action. Seems to me, he requires deeds to match his opinions.

And wouldn’t the world be a better place if more of us stood up for fairness?

Eric Ripert Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Connection to People with Different Social Status

Different from Eric Ripert’s status, that is. Such as the hungry folks he feeds through his restaurant.

Quite possibly, Eric Ripert feels far more passionately about food than about people.

And more about fairness than about individual people.

Granted, he does make an emotional connection to people. Just not a very strong one.

All of us humans are far more specialized than we know… until we start reading auras.

Or learning to do Skilled Empath Merge.

Eric Ripert Third Eye Chakra Databank for Serving Others Through Work

Yes, Eric Ripert’s church is his kitchen.

His spirituality comes out so strongly when he is serving, creating, cooking. Glorious!

In Conclusion

When you read the bio at the top of this post, yes! You learned that Eric Ripert has worked hard for his success.

And besides being a 3-star Michelin chef, he does good works.

Funny thing is, did you get a sense of what he’s like? Just because of details like these.

They’re not everything.

As usual with deeper perception, you learn a fuller story. For Chef Ripert, it’s a story of talent. Good character. Definitely good works.

But it’s also a story without much emotional connection to people. Or to the Divine.

It’s a beautiful story. Somebody else’s story.

Perhaps this puts my reaction most simply. Much as I admire Eric Ripert… I’m sure glad I don’t have to be him. How about you?

And finally, let’s not forget!

Here’s the YouTube video I promised you.

Insights about Eric Ripert just one click away.

Valerie says:

Rose this was so interesting! I love that he is “absolutely in love with the physicality of being alive!”

His experience for appreciating textures is fascinating.

Valerie says:

And “appreciating flavor notes like higher notes in a musical chord”, I can only imagine what that must be like. I would like to try one of his dishes!

Valerie says:

Rose I wonder if you can expand a bit on what you said about humans being far more specialized than we know, until we start reading auras or doing skilled empath merges?

VALERIE, you’ve asked a wonderful question in that #3. What helps you to appreciate how vastly, wonderfully, and uniquely distinctive each person is?

Reading auras, of course. Or doing Skilled Empath Merge.

By contrast, body language and expression reading? They tell you about mood. Quite universal.

With face reading (physiognomy) you begin to appreciate the unique talents and challenges of each individual.

Absolutely fascinating, especially if you take face reading beyond using it as a hobby. (Few hobbies are this easy to learn, and so rewarding. But the real insights come with doing detailed face readings. Like the many types of face reading session — which you could choose for yourself, as a client. Or, with training, YOU COULD DEFINITELY LEARN HOW TO DO THIS.

How much greater variety opens up when you pursue aura reading! Or skilled empath merge!

Even if you never learn more than Stage Three Energetic Literacy, it’s a wonderland of knowledge and compassion. Hundreds of chakra databanks, that you can read… whether in person or from a photograph.

And each one of these chakra databank has its own distinctive gift of the soul.

Beyond that, there’s the ever-changing size and quality of that chakra databank. Amazing variety.

Once you put together a selection of chakra databanks, patterns emerge.

Like the rather brief, seven-chakra databank research I did for you’ all in this blog post.

How is Eric Ripert specialized, as a human being?

He’s so physically embodied, with strong senses that are also refined.

Emotionally, he’s not so developed. (Note, I read other Heart Chakra Databanks while preparing this article. I just didn’t write down all of that info. But “not so developed” is the gist.)

VALERIE, you may know some people who are specialized — like Eric Ripert or differently. Just around the theme of not so passionately interested in learning about people emotionally. But very passionately interested in some other life form.

Maybe animals? Maybe business? Maybe food?

In conclusion, I’d say that (at the time of his photo) Eric Ripert is specialized in his talents. The nature of them. The array of them.

And he’s honed his specialness by gaining so much skill and knowledge as a chef. Free will allows our innate talents to really shine — as in his case — or else, maybe, not so much.

Dana W. says:

I would also love to try one of his dishes! Such an interesting reading, including that, “Personally, I’d put it this way. Eric Ripert can take in a lushness of sensuous experience. Plenty more than would overload most people.

Of course, if he’s applying his love of texture to cooking food, no worries. Customers will only taste as many refinements as they can. Simply not noticing the rest.”

Dana W. says:

I love thinking about those layers of texture in his food waiting for awareness, like so many things in life!

Very interesting reading, Rose. I find it fascinating how specialized some people are in their talents.

Knowing this helps me to accept other people better.

Everybody is not the same, and not all of us have come here to develop emotionally or spiritually.

Of course we all have free will, but we also make decisions before birth about what kind of life will be of most benefit to us in our overall spiritual evolution.

If you have chosen to come here to develop physical awareness, developing emotionally would only sidetrack you.

KayCee says:

What a treat! Thank you, Rose, for sharing precious time.

So cool, and this speaks to what I was curious about.

KayCee says:

In videos, Eric is good-natured, but he struggles to turn over the kitchen, occasionally openly reminding himself.

In other glimpses, his Buddhist practices (which I didn’t even know about at first) seemed a bit rote to me.

KayCee says:

There’s still a lot to like about handsome Eric, who’s clearly open to growth, but I’m wondering how/if his life would change with deeper perception.