Financial Balance. Demand It. Develop It.

Financial Balance

Financial Balance. It’s great. Except when it’s GONE. Find insight here. From a tale of past-life regression.

Financial Balance? Yum?

Today, Part Two of Three in this series concerns Energy HEALING. And what a client and I learned from a session of past-life regression.

Incidentally, Part One might be good to read before continuing. So here’s your link.

You can imagine: As the Founder of RES, I’ve had quite a lot of experiencing helping folks end a terrible kind of suffering. The kind that comes from spending out of control. No amount of success can remedy that.

Blog-Buddies, let’s be clear. I’m recommending RES Energy Healing skills second. First, it’s so important to budget. Make a good faith effort. Pursuing sensible, human-type, budgeting skills.

Ideally, RES sessions come after, not instead of. Although many of us believers in mind-body-spirit may be tempted. Sigh! Tempted, sometimes, to take a spiritual bypass. Avoiding the relatively un-flashy path of solving human problems by using human skills.

Financial Balance Can Benefit from

Inner Balance, Too

Sometimes developing budgeting skills isn’t enough.

• Suppose that you’ve learned budgeting but that hasn’t been enough.
  • Maybe you even gone further. And hired a coach to help you to live within your means.
  • Or else you’ve tried a 12-step program like Spenders Anonymous

Yet none of this has really solved your spending problem.

Could be, human-reality-based strategies aren’t enough. Despite your best efforts. Then you might a good candidate for some responsible and effective energy healing.

Financial Balance. A Teaching Tale

Let’s start exploring that option with a story. Ambitious Joe came to me for a session of past-life regression. (As you may know, Blog-Buddies: The kind I facilitate is Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.)

Joe choose the goal “Living within my means.”

Here are details from part of Joe’s session. Shared with permission. Beginning with the moment when we first met him in a previous incarnation. (For clarity, I’ll call this previous incarnation “Giuseppe.)

Walking down the street, Giuseppe cuts quite a figure. From his crisp top hat down to his perfectly fitting shirt and immaculate vest.

Also noteworthy are his exquisitely tailored pinstriped pants. And expensive shoes of fine Italian leather.

Swinging his ornamental cane, this dapper young man looks splendid. He doffs his hat to an acquaintance who passes him along the street.

Financial Balance? Quite the Opposite

Arriving soon at an upscale building for a prominent financial company, does Giuseppe enter?

You’d expect that. Since he looks like the kind of man who would work there.

But no, actually. Giuseppe passes by the rather impressive entrance to that financial company.

Instead he walks around to the side of the building. Opening a nondescript door that most people would probably miss. But Giuseppe knows this place. And soon he starts walking downstairs.

Relief and excitement pass through him. Because Giuseppe hears the voices of his buddies… and the familiar sound of a roulette table.

Oh, He Can’t Wait to Start Gambling

Only first he must speak with Mr. Money, the guy in charge of extending credit.

You see, Giuseppe already owes a lot to this casino. But he needs more credit. Urgently! As he tells Mr. Money, “I’m going to be able to win a lot tonight.”

Next, the Really Fascinating Part of This Story

As Joe’s session continues, I guide him through removing frozen blocks of stuck energy from the past lifetime as Giuseppe.

Increasingly, details emerge. What lay in this gambler’s mindset? A few especially interesting excepts follow in Part Three of this little series of articles.

For now let’s pause and consider.

Every one of the kinds of STUFF mentioned here might be a factor, for instance. And then Large Intensity Frozen Blocks might matter, too. Good to know that STUFF can always, always, always be healed!

Does it make sense to you that STUFF could be influencing your money habits?

Kylie Sparks says:

This series of blog posts is fascinating to me, as “living within my means” is definitely an, ahem, growth area.

It is on my list of next intentions for SEAH!

Liane says:

There’s a saying I repeat in my head regularly — You will never have enough of what you don’t really need.

It keeps me in balance and satisfied with what I have… most of the time.

KYLIE and LIANE, it’s so good to hear from both of you.

What an amazing saying, Liane: “You will never have enough of what you don’t really need.” Explains a lot! I don’t think I’ll need to repeat it though. The concept cuts clean through illusions. Wow!!!!!

Jesse says:

Fascinating…its possible to do everything “right” in this lifetime and still not achieve financial balance due to stuff….

True, JESSE, and yet there’s a fascinating and mysterious relationship between STUFF in one’s aura and karma.

In other words, we may suffer financial upsets that make no sense, except as a “meant to be” or karma.

So I agree with you here.

And yet some of this difficult karma lasts only so long as we have STUFF stuck in our auras.

RES clients sometimes report improvement in upsetting life situations, impacting money… after removing STUFF in a session. Although sometimes those problems in life continue. Either way, IMHO, the RES client evolves and learns useful skills for future success.

Liane says:

In reference to comment #3, I only repeat it when I’m tempted to buy yet another black shirt, or another pair of shoes I’ll never wear out. Stuff I really don’t need more of.

Jnana says:

Is that what karma is? Stuff in the aura?

Liane says:

What I find interesting is since having the first few RES sessions, I’ve lost almost all desire to continue adding to my ‘collections’.

Purging feels better than collecting. Perspective on what is enough is changing.

Liane says:

Loved your June Newsletter, Rose!

Being a highly highly sensitive person is not an easy ride.

I’m grateful you go beyond treating symptoms, offering for-real skills that enrich lives, rather than the alternative. Hiding and pampering and playing into the ‘poor highly sensitive me’ game.

Liane says:

Although, I do admit there have been times all I’ve wanted to do was shelter my fragile self, it never had the positive effect that learning a few RES skills has provided.

Jnana says:

Then how wonderful to be able to clear it off bit by bit, at one’s own pace, with RES.

As opposed to say, using mantra and having it all come crashing down in one big, sudden overwhelming mass that leaves one wondering if karma was actually cleared or if one had just wasted away one’s life.

Jnana says:

And perhaps you don’t know but that’s okay.

Interesting topic you opened up there, JNANA, with Comments 8, 12, and 13. You’re right, I don’t know everything about the relationship between karma and STUFF, as it’s defined in RES. Here, for instance.

But I am clear about some aspects. It would be quite some mistake to equate karma with STUFF.

Karma, in essence, means action. We’re more likely to generate good karma for ourselves by having less STUFF.

This is how RES sessions help folks progressively be themselves better, accomplish more, have better relationships.

When it comes to having bad things happen to good people (receiving difficult karma), what then?

Certain RES Energy HEALING specialties are especially relevant, such as large Frozen Blocks, removed through Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.

Finally, about your Comment #12, JNANA, good news here. If you ever, ever wish to understand what the impact of a spiritual practice really is on you, book a session of RES Energy Reading and watch me go!

I’d especially direct your attention to info on Consciousness Positioning Consults. That link includes a turquoise box full of info. Plus there’s a video there, giving an example of discernment between promises versus energetic reality from a spiritual practice.

Sylvia says:

Loved the video in the Consciousness Positioning Consults link.

So good to be able to learn that kind of information! Thanks to both Rose and Gladys for sharing.

Sylvia, so good to hear from you!

Yes, the redesigned website is loaded with videos; glad you enjoyed that one. Gone is the Age of Faith, where you had to “use mantra” or whatever and believe. Or not. Now we can use energetic literacy and get the straight truth.

Jnana says:

Gosh, quite forgot karma could be good as well. So definitely can’t equate it with stuff.

Jnana says:

I guess I could do a session to find out the impact of the mantra years even though it’s all water under the bridge now.

Just so I don’t have to keep wondering.

Liane says:

Wow to the video from the Consciousness Positioning Consults link. Thank you Rose and Gladys.

Just because we believe something (or want to believe) doesn’t make it so.

That’s what I love about RES. I don’t have to try hard to believe. The Truth just is.