Ezra Klein Aura Reading. The Sound of an Optimist

Ezra Klein Aura Reading

Ezra Klein Aura Reading. Learn about the beautiful way this pundit’s voice has in common with an elegantly constructed brick wall.

Ezra Klein Aura Reading. On this Independence Day, optimism rules. And thus I’m awarding the final prize in our “Makes You Smile” Contest.

Yes, optimism. That’s why our latest contest’s First Prize goes to Millennial journalist Ezra Klein. Highly independent, and also a perennial optimist.

As D. pointed out in her nomination, among pundits Mr. Klein is distinctive:

• Clear-eyed analyst of national politics and policy.
  • Yet somehow still smiling and positive about our national future.
  • Not sure how he does it!

Adding to the fun, what did D. request for his prize?

A Voice Aura Reading. Yes, an…

Ezra Klein Aura Reading through Sound

Curious about the idea of doing a Voice Aura Reading? Here’s background on that technique. I love reading auras that way.

Because it’s a voice-based way to read auras. Want to browse more of these readings?  There you go!

While here are links to our other contest winners:

• Third Prize went to SANDRA and Austin Perine. Like a superhero. And a four-year-old ambassador of love.
  • Second Prize went to HOLLY and Seiji Yokoyama. Most remarkable, in his 80’s, such unflagging sweetness! Plus all that inspiring music. 🙂
  • First Prize, thanks to D’s nomination… Goes to Ezra Klein. None other.

Read about this remarkable pundit here. The Editor-at-Large of Vox. And an inspiration to news viewers who seek hope these days. Not just an endless series of Trump clips.

And which sound recording will I use? Since you can’t do sound-based aura research without sound. Seems like D’s nomination is perfect.

Just for fun, here’s an Ezra Klein podcast called “Optimism about America.”

And off I go, aura-exploring. First, the RES Preparation Process. Then Listening. Pausing. Moving in consciousness into one chakra databank at a time.

Ezra Klein Aura. Root Chakra Databank for

Handling Adult Responsibilities

Wise beyond his years, that Ezra. Never “Klein” or “small” in his pundit’s understanding.

At least, that’s what we see on the surface. How about what this chakra databank shows?

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Somewhat over-functioning at the time of this podcast.

Quality

Exceptionally responsible, Ezra Klein is meticulous with work. In other roles too, like family relationships, he’s task-oriented, valuing high standards, expecting them of himself.

How about subjective qualities, like caring? That shines through when he does his:

• First Step
  • Second, Adjusting Details
  • Third, Reality Check
  • Next Step, etc.

Whatever his dance of doing may be, no shortcuts for Ezra Klein.

The man has such a loving heart — we’ll get to that later in this Voice Aura Reading. Basically, love brings life to it all. And brings steadiness. Like the way that mortar holds the bricks together in a well-constructed brick wall.

Ezra Klein Aura. Root Chakra Databank for

Distinguishing Objective Reality from Subjective Reality

Maybe bloviating pundits from Fox… could learn a thing or two from Mr. Klein.

Symbolic Size

40 feet. On the high side of normal.

Quality

Brilliant and meticulous though this man is, caring brings him to life. When he discusses facts (which he does a high proportion of the time), why do those facts matter? Because he cares about them.

By contrast, when Ezra Klein discusses opinions, or ideas based on opinions — sure, that’s subjective. But he’s never far from the facts, what’s happening in the world around him.

Blog-Buddies, some of us may have had to work hard at learning about objective reality. Stopping all those unskilled empath merges. And gaining Empath Empowerment®.

Speaking of Cool Distinctions

Concerning The Ezra Klein Aura

He’s no empath. Nor is he a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP). (Out of curiosity, I just researched this from his photo at the page with the podcast. At this point in my progress using the technique for Voice Aura Reading, that’s just too difficult to do.)

Anyway, here’s a useful takeaway from today’s article, if you’re still learning to distinguish something quite different. Not discerning the difference between objective reality versus subjective reality. Rather, not mixing up these very different aspects of being a person:

1. Empath
  2. Highly Sensitive Person
  3. Good Person
  4. Caring Person
  5. A Person with a Refined Intellect
  6. Or Refined Manners
  7. Or Fastidious around Personal Grooming

I’d say, Ezra Klein nails five of the seven. Helpful for those of us who explore deeper truth through deeper perception? Let’s not mix them up.

Here I think of moviegoers discernment. Do fans of the movie “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” mix up Happy Dwarf with Grumpy? 😉

Ezra Klein Aura. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Seems to me, few professions are riskier, or more ruthlessly competitive, than trying to earn a living as a professional pundit.

Therefore underlying motivation would reveal a great deal about any particular pundit. Of course, if you aim to learn about what drives a person, it’s smart to start with the heart.

That’s why I planned to include chakra databanks about emotional giving and receiving, planning this long before I started to research Ezra Klein for this article.

Although I’d watched and listened to him before, I thought his emotional giving would reveal a lot about him. Even though I’d never read his aura before, of course I got to sample his auric modeling. Subconsciously, then, I could tell what a kind man he is.

Symbolic Size

30 feet. Moderate size.

Quality

Appreciating people, wishing to like people rather than criticize them — wow! This inclination shines out Ezra Klein’s voice the way that shine leaks out of sunshine.

Liking people, emotional openness, and preferring to like people? This shows front and center in the vibrational signature of his voice.

How could I have never noticed before, casually listening?

Blog-Buddies, the skill set that I’m using for you here… it counts among my first hundred experiences of Voice Aura Reading.  Hope it fascinates you as well as me.

Ezra Klein Aura. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

Ezra Klein does gusto. He enjoys life. That’s his default. No wonder he struck D., our contest winner, as an optimist. One definition of optimist is this, straight from today’s voice aura reading.

An optimist has such a habit of enjoying life, he/she expects to continue finding life good, enjoyable, luxuriantly delightful. So that is what he’ll emphasize.

Choosing to observe what’s enjoyable. Thinking in ways that lead to happiness.  Forming beliefs that amplify joy. And selecting details to reinforce the ongoing zest for living.

Yes, maybe optimism isn’t a cause but a consequence. Today, may you live so joyfully and independently, Blog-Buddies, that others might call you “optimistic.”

Isabella C says:

Oh my goodness! I want to be an optimist!

This was awesome! I am going to try his podcast.

Isabella C says:

I am also going to try voice aura reading – learning it through mentoring.

Lately (during the past few years), when listening the radio or sampling podcasts, I frequently have VERY strong reactions to people’s voices. Like I will physically shudder, make a face, and turn the station as fast as I can.

Isabella C says:

Or I will feel a grating kind of disgust as I try for a moment to hold out listening, conflicted: I want the information… but I don’t want to listen to this person with the terrible, terrible voice…

Then there are others I like.

Isabella C says:

I already notice a lot, but it’s sooooo Stage 1. 🙂

An untapped area of deeper perception!! Ooohh!!!!!!

Isabella C says:

Also looking forward to attending the HSP Heaven on Earth workshop, where I imagine I’ll get to gain skills around handling things like ANNOYING NOISES that don’t necessarily bother non-HSPs. :))

Thanks Rose and D.!

Isabella C says:

Thanks Rose and D.!

Isabella the same is true for me.

My stage one energetic literacy with voices is pretty intense. And I can relate to annoyance with handling noise! I am definitely looking forward to the HSP workshop.

Just in case anyone feels left out, KYLIE and ISABELLA are referring to my next workshop, another brand new one, being offered in person one time only.

Info about this workshop for sensitive people — quite a revolutionary workshop, actually, far as I can tell — is here. “HSP Heaven on Earth” means “Happy, Self-Confident and Productive
    as an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person).”

D says:

Thank you, Rose, a fascinating reading!

No wonder I like listening to his podcast.

Lindsey says:

Oh, he seem just lovely and someone I’d like to be friends with!

Beautiful optimist.

Lindsey says:

I have a question about HSP. It seems like some empaths are HSP’s too. Is this true?

D., I’m so glad you liked this. You are, after all, The Winner!

LINDSEY, your Comment #10 raises an excellent question. Every empath is an HSP. That’s 1 in 20 people.

However, 1 in 5 people are HSPs. Thus, 3 out of 4 HSPs are NOT empaths. And wait until you see the upcoming newsletter, which is all about how much non-empaths who are HSPs, and also empaths (who are always HSPs) can benefit from RES Sensitivity Skills. Coming up in our next workshop!

D. says:

It was very cool to see the congruence between how Klein came across in your reading and the personality that comes across in his podcast and writings.

And underscoring the fact that living with integrity and optimism isn’t correlated one way or the other with being an empath or highly sensitive person.

Lindsey says:

Thank you Rose! I am still not finished delving into this blog post, as it is brimming with all kinds of goodies. I will get back to it ASAP!

Lindsey says:

Awesome!

I love one of your last lines:
    “maybe optimism isn’t a cause but a consequence.” Yes, for him it appears so too!

Lindsey says:

Cool, thanks!

Sounds like another great workshop! 🙂 Looking forward to the newsletter!

Emily says:

Thanks Rose!

I am going to check out his podcast now!

Julie says:

I love the definition of optimist, straight from the aura reading.

It certainly reframes how I had seen optimism.

And places it as a choice, an emphasis, and even a delight.

Ooh, JULIE, I’m intrigued. How did you you used to see optimism?

And that’s an open-ended question for all you Blog-Buddies. Has this article changed how you view optimism?

Also, thanks for your comments here, not only JULIE, but also EMILY, LINDSEY, D., KYLIE, and ISABELLA C.

Julie says:

Hi Rose,

Well, it’s an outdated viewpoint, but the gist was that optimists expect good things to happen because life has been good to them.

And pessimists…have suffered.

Julie says:

But of course that’s not true, as many examples illustrate.

Like Scott Hamilton, the figure skater and announcer, who overcame so many life threatening illnesses.

And did it all with tremendous optimism and enthusiasm.

Wow, JULIE. Some how I had missed out on that deterministic view, where the poor keep getting poorer.

Whew, good riddance! And thanks for sharing this part as well as your earlier comment.

Sandra says:

Thanks Rose for this aura reading. Way better than listening to pundits’ dire predictions on tv. 😉