Today’s Sweet Swap. A Free Aura Reading.

Today's Sweet Swap

Today’s Sweet Swap may inspire you, like sunshine lighting up a cold landscape. Waking up YOUR connection to joy.

Today’s Sweet Swap is complete now. But…

Welcome to all of you who seek to share inspiration. And thanks so much to all of you who have entered within the time constraints that made this fun sharing manageable for me.

Although the aura reading opportunity in this post is over, the fun sure isn’t. Please check back often, reading comments that will tell you about aura-level Gifts of the Soul from the folks you’ve met through this thread.

Please feel free to add comments of your own, not for swapping purposes but to share some of your unique wisdom. Personally, I love reading what you have to say.

And now back to the original blog post…

Today’s Sweet Swap. Do you feel saddened, outraged, or scared about the latest political news?

Have you felt discouraged for any reason? Maybe you even found it hard to get up today?

Did you know? Besides your personal worries, seems to me, right now there’s a big, frozen hopelessness in collective consciousness. Like a desolate landscape. For now, at least.

All the more reason to live juicy and strong! Because that’s way more fun. Plus, who gets to contribute to collective consciousness? You do!

So let’s have a big-and-inspiring conversation right here at this post, an exchange that aims to inspire every single person who participates. Aiming for no less than this…

Today’s Sweet Swap Aims to Rekindle Your Joy

Your Confidence, Your Power,

And Your Will to Accomplish What Matters to You

Because I don’t know everything about each of you Blog-Buddies.

Okay, I don’t know everything about any of you Blog-Buddies.

And some of you, who comment at this particular blog post may be complete newbies to RES and to me.

Regardless, I’d like to add to your joy. So keep reading and learn about today’s highly unusual, one time only, sweet swap…

If you’re game to participate, and follow the rules, you’ll win. Even if you’ve never won anything before in your life!

Could be, your contribution will help all of us to win.

Today’s Sweet Swap. What You’ll Get

Maybe you know that I do aura reading. And I teach aura reading, too. The kind called Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®

That trademark is your clue that this version may be quite different from what you usually think it means, reading auras.

Actually, you’ll get the most out of what you get, winning from this swap… if beforehand you learn a bit about this kind of RES Energy Reading.

If not familiar already, no worries. Please use that link just supplied. Check out the videos and other info. Definitely learn about “Gifts of your soul” that show in your aura. Because otherwise it won’t be nearly as much fun to receive what you’re going to get.

And What Will You Get?

If you do the “What to Give” part of the Swap, I’ll post a comment below. Giving you a mini-reading of your aura.

Specifically, I’ll select one of your hundreds of chakra databanks. And then describe a lifelong Gift of Your Soul. Your potential. Part of your specialness. No matter what.

Hold On…

Might that bit of aura reading be nasty? Or some doom-and-gloom kind of prediction?

Of course not.

Gifts of your soul are hardwired into you for keeps. These gifts exist at the Divine level, the level of Perfection Everywhere Now.

By contrast, the parts of an aura that might not be doing so hot? They’re at the astral level, more suitable for learning about during a session of RES Energy HEALING, not Energy READING! And definitely not within the scope of what we’re doing together here.

Thus, if you enter today’s sweet swap, you’ll simply learn a bit about what makes you an individual — and an important individual at that!

Today’s Sweet Swap. What to Give

Look, Blog-Buddies, a swap wouldn’t be a swap without reciprocity. So here’s what I’m asking you to do for your side of the bargain.

Write a comment below. Maybe chunk it into several comments, if it runs for more than a paragraph. (Otherwise, I’ll do the chunking for you, changing nothing but spacing. Why chunk? Because readable, easy-to-digest comments are how we roll here, at this reader-friendly blog.)

1. Tell everybody one thing that keeps you going, even during “interesting” times.
  2. Next, email me briefly, including a photo that you paste into the email. Or else send as an attachment in the email.
  3. Doesn’t matter how current the photo is, since I’ll be reading one lifelong gift of your soul. Just make it a head shot, or a larger picture of you that includes your whole head, not cropped. Also, please select a picture where you’re not hugging others, holding hands, carrying your pet poodle, etc. Just plain you, please.
  4. That’s YOUR photo, of course. Don’t presume to enter for somebody else. This aura reading is free, and that includes free choice, rather than deciding for somebody else.
  5. Please note, your photo will not appear at my blog. It’s private, for my use in researching one of your gifts of the soul that shows in your aura!
  6. Use this email address please: roserosetree AT verizon.net
  7. Your mini-aura reading will appear as a comment below.
  8. That simple. 🙂

Note that all entries must be sent by 24 hours from now, when this blog post goes live. For this, let’s count the display for the first entry. Presumably it will display in your own current time, right?

In Eastern Standard Time in America, that means noon on July 17. So you and your friends may enter until noon on July 18.

What Else?

We do have a policy of civility at this blog. So please avoid including swearing or verbal attacks in your comments; in which case, this monitored blog will delete your entry. Otherwise, share away.

Could be, your contribution makes a huge difference to some readers you’ve never met.

Well, shine that sweet light of yours, please.

Oh yes, what if you’re already in my tomorrow? And here I’m thinking of some very magnificent Blog-Buddies in parts of Asia and Australia…. No worries. As usual, we’ll communicate just fine. The 24-hour clock starts ticking just as soon as this post goes live. (And isn’t that hilarious, how we can visit across the International Date Line? Tickles me every time.)

One Thing that Keeps You Going?

Here’s an example of the kind of example you might give. Fresh from today, in the life of Rose Rosetree, founder of RES.

There are some things I have. There are other things I don’t have.

Today I’m going to make the most of what I do have. And, where I can, I’ll aim to make a positive difference.

Today’s Sweet Swap Lasts How Long?

Important to note: Just for today.

Meaning, this Sweet Swap lasts just for today.

So spread the word, by all means, and do it soon. Your friends who post here don’t have to be my Facebook friends, or especially interested in anything at this website. Tourists are welcome!

There’s no commitment, no obligation. Definitely no strings attached.

Except, perhaps, the desire to add to the joy in this world… and have a bit of joy added to you.

Oh yes, how long will it take before I get to you? Commenting right at this blog post, delivering your brief aura reading.

Soon-ish.

As usual, I’ll balance my biggest work obligations with sprinkling this joy around, bit by bit, one aura reading at a time, one comment at a time.

Julie says:

One thing that keeps me going is knowing that God is always, always, always there.

That I can’t control outcomes but I can contribute.

A pure heart, a pure intent, a good faith effort that doesn’t quit.

A Pianist says:

Hi Rose! What a great way to spread some joy and to celebrate today.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to express our joy, and thank you for also giving us each an aura reading to celebrate our individuality!

A Pianist says:

What keeps me going during these times is to just live each moment- one moment at a time- paying attention and noticing what is happening now.

This helps me to celebrate life’s little pleasures.

A Pianist says:

Recently, I have been celebrating all the ways that I am free- appreciating freedoms that I have: freedom to dress as I please, freedom to think and believe as I want, freedom to choose what I’d like to eat, etc.

When I notice the number of choices I have, I am filled with gratitude!

Cathy says:

Oh so much fun! Thank you Rose.

Let me see…I guess the things that I love doing no matter what… would be gardening.

Cathy says:

Growing things. Playing in the dirt.

Getting dirty feet and hands and smelling the soil and plants and herbs.

Come to think of it, maybe that’s why I have a hard time with winter! No playtime.

Blooming Optimist says:

Rose-this is wonderful of you to make as a topic.

I laughed at the photo you used at the top as I live in a place where it is quite remote and frozen most of the time-my reality.

Blooming Optimist says:

These days what has been keeping me going when I’m discouraged?

RES:Healing sessions to grow; research sessions to learn; learning face reading by reading your books.

Blooming Optimist says:

I stay hopeful about my own life and the world becoming a better place.

Sarah says:

What keeps me going is knowing there is always light at each stage of the tunnel, I just have to find it through the dark spots.

Hope I’m not too late for aura reading. It’s the next day 😁

Edward G says:

One thing that keeps me going is I bring a little kindness to people I meet each day.

SARAH, thanks for your contribution. Thanks to all of you. Remember to email me within a day or so, with your photo.

SARAH, you’ve called to my attention that time of posting this blog post doesn’t display, just the comments. So I’ll go back into the main post and clarify: You have until 12 hours from that first comment. (In Eastern Standard Time in America, that’s noon on July 17.

Loads of time left! So feel free to invite your friends.

Amy D says:

One thing that keeps me going, even during “interesting” times is my trust and faith in God’s Divine Plan.

That all is well.

Amy D says:

It may not always be FUN! But it is all happening for the greater good of us all.

I stay anchored in the Truth that Light always wins out over the darkness. It just IS.

Amy D says:

With that said, I cut down on watching the news.

And if/when I catch myself getting caught up by, say Trump…I ask myself what action I can take to help move momentum of energy on the direction I sense it should go, and I’ve also been doing a lot of grounding and clearing work for/on myself!

Dancer says:

What a lovely swap idea!

What keeps me going when the Big Picture is overwhelming is to notice the small details. Right now, observing a fly’s movements. It’s really quite delightful.

Dancer says:

Another thing that keeps me going is remembering that each of us has Gifts of the Soul.

I will be so delighted to read them all here.

Dawn Brose says:

One thing that keeps me going is hugs and deep connections with those around me.

Wendy says:

Things that keep me going are playing with my wonderful fun sweet dog and cat !

Also, eating & enjoying healthy fish delicious food! Thanks.

Gowri says:

Thank you, Rose, what a beautiful idea! What keeps me going is faith in the Universe, God and my family, doing something creative with my hands, art or craft, gardening… keeping physically active. So not just one thing but a combination of several.

Loved reading the other comments too!

Pearl says:

I look back at the many, many “interesting times” when it felt like the end of the world, when I had no idea how I’d get through…..and I did.

Plus having more lovely moments that made it worth it to still be here. The lovely moments could possibly happen yet again.

What a fun contest! It’s pretty difficult to pick just one thing, and for that I am very grateful.

But if I have to pick one, it is RES, because RES has brought all of the other good things in my life: connection to God, connections to friends and a job where I can make a difference in the world. Happiness, joyful hobbies, new skills, enlightenment!

Katie says:

Something that keeps me going is my kids.

Taking care of them, watching them grow, being there for them.

Christine says:

I think I was meant to be here. I literally discovered you today, Rose, and I’ve been watching all your YouTube videos.. this feels like divine guidance that I ended up here, today!!

What keeps me going through this difficult time? The internal knowing that so many people are really good and only want good things for others. It’s a deep feeling of being connected spiritually to a loving community and a loving Universal energy. We are one.

helen wickham says:

What keeps me going is knowing I love and am loved.

I also know that I have a long way to go before I get anywhere near being my best self. I keep striving for that, because I owe it to my loved ones and especially to my son

Debbie Gentry says:

My family and my faith keep me going.

Angela Hitchcock says:

What keeps me going in ‘interesting’ times is knowing I have family and Friendsgiving, supporting and routing for me and my success!

Debra magella says:

What keeps me going is looking into the heart of life and seeing the unity of it all, not the separation.

Gabrielle says:

Hi Rose! One thing that keeps me going is laughing!

Finding something funny in the day, even if I’m just being silly by myself. I have a full house so it’s usually not hard to get a laugh in 🙂

Gail says:

What a wonderful gift, Rose!

The things that keep me buoyed when things are downright sad, are being around my wonderful little children and taking in their simple and fun-filled approaches to things- almost everything.

Gail says:

But when things are just too much and I’m stressed like a rubber band, the best thing for me is to inhale and exhale as slowly and deeply as I can, for as long as I can, or until I remember that I’m merely a human being, a sensitive person, and a good person, and that my life will continue, and I will have a tomorrow again, with new possibilities that may be better and could even be exciting, and turn around, but that it’s worth me sticking around, because I am safe, that God is still inside of me, and that my life is still a gift.

Luna says:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful opportunity with us, Rose!

It is so special to be able to exchange our unique energies & personal stories in this safe, welcoming, & empowering community space you have created.

Luna says:

I have been connected openly with spirit & universal energy my entire life.

I have memories of before birth in this life & of my past lives.

Luna says:

I have always had senses of energies & communication with spirit, vivid dreams of past, present, future, astral consciousness, ability to see & read other’s physical, energetic, emotional, mental bodies, to connect with collective & individuals, like a librarian of stories of the universe.

Luna says:

I ‘remembered’ from a very young age that I was meant to utilize these traits to be of continual service to all life.

I have nearly died more than once in this life, & I know though my spirit continues that I am meant to do more for the world in this physical body this time around.

Luna says:

I also have 3 beautiful children & my husband who inspires me every moment.

Luna says:

Like many others who have posted already, I also enjoy gardening, especially natural medicines.

I love growing things, but also have great passion for all wild plants & trees.

Luna says:

There is so much to learn from each other, so much beauty and magic in this world to love & care for…

Life is beautiful, physical, spiritual.

Jean K Bellegarde says:

I want to believe I have a purpose or mission in this lifetime. On days when I feel far away from achieving this, or even knowing what it is, I pray to notice someone who needs my help, and then for the courage to help them.
    Blessings to you, Rose.

Luna says:

Service, Appreciation, Learning, Growing, Sharing… It all keeps me going.

Gail says:

What keeps me going is knowing I am here at this time with a divine purpose, so regardless what happens, I keep on going, steadfastly holding onto that truth.

Gail says:

I think of the biggest, highest possible perspective for whatever is facing me, and reframe the situation to find the gift in it.

Gail says:

If I feel totally hopeless, I remind myself that everything changes, and this will too.

Singing or dancing helps, as does loving up my kitties.

Ann says:

Wow – thanks for the sweet swap, Rose!

One thing that keeps me going is I’ve been reading a lot lately. I love to read, but the last few years I haven’t really carved out the time for it. I’ve made a concerted effort the last year to re-immerse myself in books of all kind, and I’m loving it.

Jennifer says:

Sometimes (often?) it is hard to keep going. Just keeping busy can really help when living in these depressing times.

Whether it’s concentrating on work, yoga class, cooking, cleaning, really anything. Keeping busy can really make the day better.

Lauren says:

One of the things that keeps me going is the belief that the life of each of us somehow affects the whole even though I may not see how.

That as I push onward through a very difficult lifetime, whether my choices yield success or failure, as I grow and put forth the intention to keep learning and keep making positive and informed changes in my life, striving for truth even when painful, and doing my honest best, that this helps the world around me and the people in it (even though some days I feel like an incompetent loser).

Lauren says:

That somehow my existence and choices matter and make a difference.

That I play an intregal part in the workings on this beautiful planet, as do all incarnated souls otherwise we wouldn’t be here, so I’d better do my best.

Lauren says:

Also I’m hoping one day I might somehow reach enlightenment (who knows)

Lauren says:

Julie, I really appreciated your comments. Especially about not being able to control outcomes, but being able to contribute.

This is a lesson I currently am learning. For me both difficult and a relief at the same time.

Victoria says:

One thing that keeps me going in ‘interesting times’ is finding ways to laugh and enjoy moments of absurdity with friends and coworkers. Enjoying a sense of play, even for moments during the work day.

It helps me approach life looking for solutions with a clearer mind. And it feels like it puts me back in touch with my intuition and feels like a good human-centered dose of self-care too 🙂

Lauren says:

Hi Rose. I’m not posting this for the aura reading. More so because I’m not sure if this belief is true, or if it’s just a New Agey feel good kind of belief.

Its a belief that keeps me going, but if it’s false, it would definitely be helpful to know

Rachieb333 says:

What keeps me going is hope and faith.

It may take me longer to connect with them in hard times but they are always there. Keep working on new thoughts until you find one with hope.

My beautiful wife, my lovely cats, and sheer stubbornness.

Kathleen says:

Delicious food keeps me going!

I love eating yummy food. I am a good cook, but I also like eating takeaway and restaurant food.

Stephanie Lewin says:

Something that keeps me going is my spiritual attitude as I know there is a being with me that is omnipotent, claresentient and all encompassing.

Take care everyone as you do not know what is just around the corner.

Lori says:

One thing that keeps me going is that I know I have gifts I have yet to discover or realize.

I have to try to keep my head up and do the work so these gifts can enhance my life and help me to give back to others.

Keep those comments coming, everyone. And know that you’ll win this contest if you add the comments by noon today — the emailed photo can come in a day or two.

Due to previous commitments today, I won’t be putting comments through until late afternoon, so don’t worry if you posted your comment and don’t see it yet. By the end of the day you will. Thanks so much to all who are adding to the wave of inspiration at this blog post.

Evgenia says:

What keeps me going is that stuff always, always, always can be healed. And that is what I (and RES) can contribute to my happiness.

For hard situations that are out of my control, I remind myself that in a year or earlier, none of this frustration is going to matter, especially if I learn something along the way and move on. And RES is always there to help me learn and move on.

I love reading all these responses, it shows how different we all are. What keeps me going during interesting times is that at the time of my “death” I don’t want to find out I didn’t do what I came here to do.

In other words, I don’t want to waste another lifetime.

Laura says:

What keeps me going is the anticipation of what spirit has for me around the corner.

Even through hard times I know something is being built within that is important!

Georgina says:

What keeps me going is my understanding that we are here to learn and grow, if we wish.

That, and the very mundane joys of chocolate, coffee and cats. 🙂

Franki says:

One thing that keeps me going is taking life one day at a time and making sure I find some fun or beauty each day.

I also remember that I’m just one human being!

Mel says:

The one thing that keeps me going is seeing my progress with doing (and saying) things in objective reality that actually improve my objective reality. By that I mean, I’m being more productive at home and at school.

I used to spend most of my energy thinking and theorizing about the best course of action, analysis paralysis. I thought that was just a part of my personality. It isn’t.

Caroline says:

Sometimes there are downs along with the ups, but Life just keeps getting better and better – and for the most recent part, thank you very much Rose and RES.

I am looking forward to what is next!

Roderick Chu says:

Being mindful of how truly blessed I am – and that I should strive to be a blessing to others.

Charles says:

Hmmmm, what keeps me going through difficult times…Well, difficult times have been a good share of my life. I have realized that they always subside when I do my part and accept what I can’t change.

Liane says:

What keeps me going is knowing everything will pass — the ebb and flow of life. (living in objective reality keeps life in focus while waiting for certain things to pass)

Plus all things RES. Healing sessions, books, online workshops, blog. Lifelines, all.

Bernie Smith says:

This blog post certainly got me thinking. There are a fair few things that keep me going. One is… music.

Whether I’m listening to it, playing it (I’m a musician) or hearing it in my mind’s ear, it can lift my mood in an instant.

Hannah Walters says:

One thing that keeps me going is knowing that God always loves me.

Jesse says:

When on a journey to someplace you’ve never been, or in a new situation, good company is the best!

Thanks for the blog!

Christine P says:

Off the top of my head, what keeps me going is healthy food. Crappy food makes me feel uuuuuuuugh.

Also social contact. I have a magnet on the fridge that says “Life is nothing without friendship”. Don”t know who said it though.

Hi, everyone. Thanks so much to all of you who have entered this Sweet Swap.

Later today I’ll be formatting your comments and making them live. At least, I’m aiming for before today’s over. 😉
    Meanwhile, please check back and learn about gifts of the soul from the folks you’ve met through this thread. And feel free to add comments of your own, not for swapping purposes but to share some of your unique wisdom.

Becky says:

Sunrises. That sun just keeps coming up every day, no matter what is happening (or not happening) in my life.

There is hope and a fresh slate of opportunity. Take a deep breath and jump in! (I know that I’m late, just wanted to jump in here to the positive conversation!)

Eva-Maria Klopper says:

One thing that keeps me going is that I now live in a healthy environment where I am treated with respect, based on reality and who I really am, despite several narcissists in my life inventing hateful stories about me and manipulating others (including authorities) to believe them.

Thanks so much, everyone, for these wonderful shares. On a practical note…

Eva-Maria, it’s very good to hear from you — many years since we’ve done RES sessions. Unfortunately you sent your photo via a service. Thanks for sending it, but I’ve asked everyone to send the photo in the body of the email or as an attachment. I’m not going to take the time to get involved in learning the variety of photo-sharing sites.

Incidentally, I attempted to simply email you to ask you to send your photo another way. However, it bounced. Twice.

So if you’d like to have your part of the Sweet Share, please send me your photo in the body of an email. Thanks in advance.

Well, folks with the wisdom comments and the auras — today it’s time to knock off work and haha have dinner. As in 9:00 p.m.!

Aiming to at least get your wonderful comments up. And then I’ll start doing the aura readings bit by bit. Really, I didn’t plan this post and the work that would go through it. Just that on that day I felt a strong pull to create this and, thanks to all of you who’ve responded, set in motion a wave of inspiration. So, more soon. Tomorrow!

Angela says:

Thank you so much Rose for sharing your gifts with us this way! I’m so thankful and excited :-).

What keeps me going during times like This? I realize that I have more potential and power by remaining grounded, balanced and present.

Angela says:

I am committed to cultivating my own climate regardless of what’s happening externally in order to be a channel for divine energy.

Much love <3 <3

Jennifer says:

The joy of a new day keeps me going!

We begin again each morning.

Jennifer says:

I recently lost my dad to cancer in April and he was so full of life so for my family & love of my dad I find joy in the smallest things each day.

Jennifer says:

Life is about balance, I find the days that I experience epic failures, there are also little victories.

I live for my family and my lovebug pup. ❤️

Erin says:

The one thing that has consistently kept me going is knowing I’m an individual, that the Kath I take in life is a path I CHOOSE to take.

Erin says:

It’s knowing that I’m always a decision away from changing my life for the better and knowing that my life is mine to live.

Erin says:

Knowing I can choose to help people through struggle through my writing,

I can show others that they aren’t alone in their fears, alone in their pain and struggle.

Erin says:

Life is amazing and I can make it amazing just by choosing the better perspective.

Catherine says:

What keeps me going is the knowledge that I am here to make a difference, that I can influence people consciously and subconsciously to evolve, and produce a ”butterfly effect” or the results of an ever increasing exponential function.

And I know that we can all do this, and we do, in lots of ways, even when we do fall short in some respects.

Catherine says:

What keeps me going is the moments of joy I experience, what I call heaven on earth, or as close as I can get, as a result of my planning (events, lifestyle choices, friends, music), reactions, prayers to the Divine, and of course, RES (books, self-healing, and my favourite mentors, role models, and facilitators of healing, Rose and Isabella).

A Person says:

What also keeps me going are those little moments of bliss and deep knowing. Of really being here NOW.

A Person says:

What keeps me going is the act of truly, finally, learning how to be okay with being on my own, a real person, and not in a heaven where all is LOVE. But on earth where I am separated from this LOVE LOVE LOVE ALWAYS by having a human body and mind.

Which also means separation from other people. Not being one, really.

A Person says:

I am one of those souls who find life pretty awful almost daily. What helps is listening to Bill Evans (jazzzz).

To sit in the park or elsewhere and observe people and animals. Fun thing to do.

A Person says:

Meditating (using technique time).

Making myself aware of that there are other people with worse problems and much more f*cked up lives. This really helps. Makes my life less dramatic.

A Person says:

I know these comments are late, but still wanted to share something here.

Georgina says:

Tiny shareable tip for everyone not drinking alcohol:

Kombucha and other naturally fermented beverages in health-food sections of grocery stores may contain as much alcohol as beer or cider, depending on the production process & length of fermentation.

Georgina says:

I got quite woozy after drinking a kombucha beverage and was surprised to see a warning against drinking it during pregnancy in the fine print due to its alcohol content.

Reading labels helps!

Leo says:

Informed by multiple sessions of past life regression with Rose (SEAH) and Colleta Long, I’ve grown to believe that each human life is a sacred opportunity to really make an impact.

I think that what we do and how we do it really matters, both for ourselves and for the world as a whole.

Leo says:

So, by living life as honorably as possible, helping others and caring for others when I can, I’m making some impact that’s important and that matters.

Leo says:

It may seem that my human life is small and insignificant in the scheme of 7 billion humans and a complex geopolitical reality, yet focusing on what’s in my sphere of influence like it really matters is the best antidote to becoming overwhelmed by what I have no control over.

Lindsey says:

Georgina, yes, what you say about Kombucha is true. I actually make it at home. So, for me to get the health benefits from it, I don’t ferment it long. 8-10 days max and filtering it and refrigerating it afterwards keeps it young and a bit sweet still and surely less than a non-alcholic beer).

I have yet to find a store brand that is like my homemade version. Kevita makes a pretty close version however, because they filter it and use Stevia to sweeten the final product. It seems to be next to nothing in alcohol content.

1 2 3