Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. If you’re an empath… I’ve got a pretty big announcement for you.
Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. Published Today!
Did you like Become the Most Important Person in the Room?
Then I predict that you’re going to love its virtual reincarnation, Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.
This brand new book gives you the real, life-changing, deal… Empath Empowerment®.
And you get excellent skills in such a fun way, it’s almost like being gently tickled.
Seems to me, it’s the most creative book I’ve written yet, with a certain interactive zaniness that makes it totally un-intimidating to gain serious empath skills.
Here’s a Quick Overview
Such a simple concept underlies this book, allowing me to pack so much into one lively little how-to! Basically:
- It’s a 30-Day Plan. So you can get all these skills in a month. Unless it’s February — in which case, just sprinkle in a little Jan. or March.
- And all you need do is to read just one short, lively chapter per day.
- Afterwards you do just a bit of homework (up to 10 minutes, usually less).
- Your self-knowledge and stronger sense of self grow quite effortlessly.
- Until, by the end of a month, you’ve got it: excellent and practical skills as an empath.
Still Not Sure What’s Involved in Becoming a Skilled Empath?
Or Even Sure If You’re an Empath in the First Place?
Here’s your link to a useful video that might be must-viewing for anyone who wonders, “Could I be an empath?”
Now for the Juicy Backstory (Part One)
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you may recall how the wizarding world’s wonder boy… was referred to as “The boy who lived.” Seems to me, that’s a little bit like what has just happened with a certain book of mine.
As you may know, I’ve been at this Empath Coaching for quite some time. Empowered by Empathy was the first book for empaths published in English. Subtitled 25 Ways to Fly in Spirit, in retrospect, this book was pretty darned woo-woo.
Granted it contained all the elements of the system I’d trademark later as Empath Empowerment®. But when did I write it? Historically, this occurred from 1997-2001. Meaning, it was the New Age Years, folks. When so many of us were discovering energy; understandably we were so very enthusiastic about it, doing Technique Time off-and-on all day long.
Perhaps you know that those years, from 1980 until the Shift, were a necessary preparation for humanity. However, many vibrational changes occurred with the Shift into The Age of Awakening, and now it’s no longer helpful to emphasize energy. In fact, doing too much of this can cause big problems.
As the decades (!) rolled on, my approach to training empaths grew more down-to-earth. Clearly, too much potential spaciness was mixed in with the valuable parts of Empowered by Empathy. Therefore, in good conscience, I came to a painful decision: At considerable financial loss, I withdrew all remaining copies from sale. And that was that.
Next Came Part Two of this Publishing Saga
Fast forward to 2009. By then I’d taught workshops for empaths in Tokyo, London, Cork (Ireland), Cincinnati, Los Angeles, Seattle, Massachusetts, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia.
In the process, I’d learned more about how to smooth the way to Empath Empowerment.
So I worked on a new book to supplement Empowered by Empathy. This second book for empaths became my main publishing focus from 2005-2009, and was it ever a wild ride publishing this baby!
What did I call it? Become the Most Important Person in the Room. Such a labor of love! Twelve illustrations brought home some first-ever concepts about what really happens during “unskilled empath merge”… and more. Info like this, based on advanced skills of energetic literacy? You’re highly unlikely to find it in any of the (huge number of) books now aiming for the fast-growing “empath market.”
Meanwhile, empath services and books have become a big business in America, quite the empath marketplace — books from many writers. So many that you won’t find my current four books for empaths on the first page at Amazon, not yet anyway.
Does that Seem Strange to You? Sure Does to Me.
Strange because Empath Empowerment® remains the only trademarked system in America for helping empaths.
Unique because it uses the power of your consciousness to greatly improve your resourcefulness as an empath. In contrast to ideas with a psychological emphasis to protect the poor fragile-&-victimey empaths; or books that urge you to clear your aura constantly; or else the surprisingly prevalent “energy vampire” ideas.
Sigh! (Yes, after typing the words “energy vampire,” I did just literally sigh. So I’ve just gone back and added a link, in case you’re curious why vampire ideas are, IMHO, really bad ideas.)
Warning: Part Three of My Publishing Saga Felt Wormy-Squirmy
Life on earth has changed enormously since the publication of Become the Most Important Person in the Room. Not resulting from my books, particularly. But because a few years after Become was published, what happened to our entire planet? The Age of Awakening, that’s what. And even if most people don’t know yet what a big deal that change was… oh, it really was.
Since 2012, I developed some icky feelings about Become.
- On the positive side, it was seriously helpful for empaths.
- Plus, it became my most popular book. By far.
- However, on the wormy-squirmy side, what was wrong with that book? Dating from the New Age years, it contained loads of energy references.
Over the years, these became more and more glaring to me. I felt embarrassed about that book, and couldn’t read even one short chapter without cringing.
Still Believing in Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment…
Could I Kill off My Most Popular Book
How smart was that? Most readers didn’t know the difference between “helpful now, in The Age of Awakening” versus “maybe slightly harmful, given that we’re all living post-2012.”
Besides, what kind of indie publisher throws away 70 enthusiastic reviews at Amazon.com? If you think that’s easy to get, you haven’t sneezed lately. Or something else is off kilter….
Well, I decided to make the integrity choice. After much agonizing, I decided not to reprint my bestselling paperback. While I did begin a complete overhaul, a new version. Which felt about as uncomfortable as letting contractors remodel every room of your grand, old house.
Only I wasn’t just the uncomfortable resident/author. No no, I had to serve as the “contractor.” Namely:
- The content editor who hunted down all remaining New Age-isms of the original book.
- The writer who refined what remained and smoothed transitions — one of the bigger technical challenges in my writing career, actually.
- Then, for joy, I got to play typesetter.
- Also, to play continuity editor, proofreader, editor (some more), traffic coordinator, etc.
- Plus — thank God — I found and worked with first-rate consultants for the cover design and eBook creation. Yes, big thanks to Deb Tremper of Six Penny Graphics, and to Jill Ronsley of Sun Editing & Book Design.
Eventually it all came together, the joyful-but-hard work of bringing you a book that — ironically or not — makes becoming a skilled empath more enjoyable — and easier — than ever.
You Can Be One of the First to Benefit
Just click onto the new book page at the RES website.
There you’ll find information for ordering at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. (ITunes Store isn’t quite ready yet, but soon…. ) Also you’ll find a huge assortment of “FREE TASTES,” like:
- The Annotated Table of Contents, which will show you the unique concept for this how-to book, supplemented by some pretty cool illustrations.
- And a Sample Chapter. It’s fun,
- Have a look at any of these FREE TASTES. Bottom line, if you’re an empath, words like “new” and “improved” only hint at how much better this resource is. This new Book 1, in a four-book series, can be the only book you need to become a fully skilled empath, even able to explore Skilled Empath Merge.
Read my other three Empath Empowerment books only if you’re having so much fun, you want to learn more-more-more. In which case, yes, I can help you there. 🙂
Huge thanks to all of you empaths who keep inspiring me, asking great questions, sharing stories of wonderful results. I dedicate my latest book to you. Yes, thank you.
If you’ve already read Become The Most Important Person in the Room, I urge you to get a copy of Empath Empowerment in 30 Days. You’ll gain even more skills, and have even more fun as an empath.
And, of course, after you’ve read that new book, please review it at Amazon. Publicly reviewing any of my books online is one of the biggest favors you could ever do for me.