Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. Publication Day!

Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment

Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. Here I am, Blog-Buddies, offering to the world my best resource yet for EMPATHS.

Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. If you’re an empath… I’ve got a pretty big announcement for you.

Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment. Published Today!

Did you like Become the Most Important Person in the Room?

Then I predict that you’re going to love its virtual reincarnation, Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.

This brand new book gives you the real, life-changing, deal… Empath Empowerment®.

And you get excellent skills in such a fun way, it’s almost like being gently tickled.

Seems to me, it’s the most creative book I’ve written yet, with a certain interactive zaniness that makes it totally un-intimidating to gain serious empath skills.

Here’s a Quick Overview

Such a simple concept underlies this book, allowing me to pack so much into one lively little how-to! Basically:

1. It’s a 30-Day Plan. So you can get all these skills in a month. Unless it’s February — in which case, just sprinkle in a little Jan. or March.
  2. And all you need do is to read just one short, lively chapter per day.
  3. Afterwards you do just a bit of homework (up to 10 minutes, usually less).
  4. Your self-knowledge and stronger sense of self grow quite effortlessly.
  5. Until, by the end of a month, you’ve got it: excellent and practical skills as an empath.

Still Not Sure What’s Involved in Becoming a Skilled Empath?

Or Even Sure If You’re an Empath in the First Place?

Here’s your link to a useful video that might be must-viewing for anyone who wonders, “Could I be an empath?”

Now for the Juicy Backstory (Part One)

If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you may recall how the wizarding world’s wonder boy… was referred to as “The boy who lived.” Seems to me, that’s a little bit like what has just happened with a certain book of mine.

As you may know, I’ve been at this Empath Coaching for quite some time. Empowered by Empathy was the first book for empaths published in English. Subtitled 25 Ways to Fly in Spirit, in retrospect, this book was pretty darned woo-woo.

Granted it contained all the elements of the system I’d trademark later as Empath Empowerment®. But when did I write it? Historically, this occurred from 1997-2001. Meaning, it was the New Age Years, folks. When so many of us were discovering energy; understandably we were so very enthusiastic about it, doing Technique Time off-and-on all day long.

Perhaps you know that those years, from 1980 until the Shift, were a necessary preparation for humanity. However, many vibrational changes occurred with the Shift into The Age of Awakening, and now it’s no longer helpful to emphasize energy. In fact, doing too much of this can cause big problems.

As the decades (!) rolled on, my approach to training empaths grew more down-to-earth. Clearly, too much potential spaciness was mixed in with the valuable parts of Empowered by Empathy. Therefore, in good conscience, I came to a painful decision: At considerable financial loss, I withdrew all remaining copies from sale. And that was that.

Next Came Part Two of this Publishing Saga

Fast forward to 2009. By then I’d taught workshops for empaths in Tokyo, London, Cork (Ireland), Cincinnati, Los Angeles, Seattle, Massachusetts, Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia.

In the process, I’d learned more about how to smooth the way to Empath Empowerment.

So I worked on a new book to supplement Empowered by Empathy. This second book for empaths became my main publishing focus from 2005-2009, and was it ever a wild ride publishing this baby!

What did I call it? Become the Most Important Person in the Room. Such a labor of love! Twelve illustrations brought home some first-ever concepts about what really happens during “unskilled empath merge”… and more. Info like this, based on advanced skills of energetic literacy? You’re highly unlikely to find it in any of the (huge number of) books now aiming for the fast-growing “empath market.”

Meanwhile, empath services and books have become a big business in America, quite the empath marketplace — books from many writers. So many that you won’t find my current four books for empaths on the first page at Amazon, not yet anyway.

Does that Seem Strange to You? Sure Does to Me.

Strange because Empath Empowerment®  remains the only trademarked system in America for helping empaths.

Unique because it uses the power of your consciousness to greatly improve your resourcefulness as an empath. In contrast to ideas with a psychological emphasis to protect the poor fragile-&-victimey empaths; or books that urge you to clear your aura constantly; or else the surprisingly prevalent “energy vampire” ideas.

Sigh! (Yes, after typing the words “energy vampire,” I did just literally sigh. So I’ve just gone back and added a link, in case you’re curious why vampire ideas are, IMHO, really bad ideas.)

Warning: Part Three of My Publishing Saga Felt Wormy-Squirmy

Life on earth has changed enormously since the publication of Become the Most Important Person in the Room. Not resulting from my books, particularly. But because a few years after Become was published, what happened to our entire planet? The Age of Awakening, that’s what. And even if most people don’t know yet what a big deal that change was… oh, it really was.

Since 2012, I developed some icky feelings about Become.

1. On the positive side, it was seriously helpful for empaths.
  2. Plus, it became my most popular book. By far.
  3. However, on the wormy-squirmy side, what was wrong with that book? Dating from the New Age years, it contained loads of energy references.

Over the years, these became more and more glaring to me. I felt embarrassed about that book, and couldn’t read even one short chapter without cringing.

Still Believing in Fun, Easy Empath Empowerment…

Could I Kill off My Most Popular Book

How smart was that? Most readers didn’t know the difference between “helpful now, in The Age of Awakening” versus “maybe slightly harmful, given that we’re all living post-2012.”

Besides, what kind of indie publisher throws away 70 enthusiastic reviews at Amazon.com? If you think that’s easy to get, you haven’t sneezed lately. Or something else is off kilter….

Well, I decided to make the integrity choice. After much agonizing, I decided not to reprint my bestselling paperback. While I did begin a complete overhaul, a new version. Which felt about as uncomfortable as letting contractors remodel every room of your grand, old house.

Only I wasn’t just the uncomfortable resident/author. No no, I had to serve as the “contractor.” Namely:

• The content editor who hunted down all remaining New Age-isms of the original book.
  • The writer who refined what remained and smoothed transitions — one of the bigger technical challenges in my writing career, actually.
  • Then, for joy, I got to play typesetter.
  • Also, to play continuity editor, proofreader, editor (some more), traffic coordinator, etc.
  • Plus — thank God — I found and worked with first-rate consultants for the cover design and eBook creation. Yes, big thanks to Deb Tremper of Six Penny Graphics, and to Jill Ronsley of Sun Editing & Book Design.

Eventually it all came together, the joyful-but-hard work of bringing you a book that — ironically or not — makes becoming a skilled empath more enjoyable — and easier — than ever.

You Can Be One of the First to Benefit

Just click onto the new book page at the RES website.

There you’ll find information for ordering at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. (ITunes Store isn’t quite ready yet, but soon…. ) Also you’ll find a huge assortment of “FREE TASTES,” like:

• The Annotated Table of Contents, which will show you the unique concept for this how-to book, supplemented by some pretty cool illustrations.
  • And a Sample Chapter. It’s fun,
  • Have a look at any of these FREE TASTES. Bottom line, if you’re an empath, words like “new” and “improved” only hint at how much better this resource is. This new Book 1, in a four-book series, can be the only book you need to become a fully skilled empath, even able to explore Skilled Empath Merge.

Read my other three Empath Empowerment books only if you’re having so much fun, you want to learn more-more-more. In which case, yes, I can help you there. 🙂

In Conclusion

Huge thanks to all of you empaths who keep inspiring me, asking great questions, sharing stories of wonderful results. I dedicate my latest book to you. Yes, thank you.

If you’ve already read Become The Most Important Person in the Room, I urge you to get a copy of Empath Empowerment in 30 Days. You’ll gain even more skills, and have even more fun as an empath.

And, of course, after you’ve read that new book, please review it at Amazon. Publicly reviewing any of my books online is one of the biggest favors you could ever do for me.

Eve says:

Congratulations Rose!!

Im so looking forward to reading this !

Emily says:

Congratulations on completing the refurbishment 😉

Excited to read it anew!

Awesome!!! Congratulations, Rose.

Both of the early books it replaces were life changing for me, and I look forward to reading the updated version for living post 2012.

Sandra says:

Yay Rose!

“Become the Most Important Person……” was the very first book of yours that I read. It changed my life, but turned out to be merely the first step.

Can’t wait to read this improved version!

Jean says:

Great news Rose. Congratulations!

Liane says:

Contratulations!

Ordering two copies; one for myself, the other for my daughter.

Lindsey says:

Wow, I am so excited to get your new and updated to the times empath book Rose! Yay!

Lindsey says:

The “B” THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE ROOM book was a life changing for me.

I still use many of the beautiful exercises to beef up my sense of self as needed in accordance with the rules I learned for this New Age of Awakening from your book, THE NEW STRONG.

Lindsey says:

Thank you for all you do and share Rose.

And big thank you’s to all your magnificent helpers as well! 😃

Thanks so much for this heartfelt support, LINDSEY, LIANE, JEAN, SANDRA, KYLIE, EMILY, and EVE.

And also to all you readers who just went straight to Amazon and bought the new book. Big, juicy thanks to all!

Explorer says:

Yaay 😁 fantastic news!Congratulations Rose!

I ordered my copy right away and so excited to learn from it.

Explorer says:

I echo so many others here. Your book “Become The Most Important Person In The Room” absolutely changed my life.

I’ve read it many times and forever changed the way I view myself and my interactions with others.

Explorer says:

All of your books and teaching are life changing really. So I can only imagine the treasures in the Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.

Big big smiles over here 😀

Catherine says:

Congratulations, Rose! I just purchased the Kindle version.

I’m inspired by your commitment to providing a product that was made with the utmost integrity.

Edward says:

“Be the most Important Person is the Room” was the very first book I ever read of yours before moving onto “The Empowered Empath”. It sure reminded me on how much I have grown.

Congratulations on the new book Rose; I look forward to reading it.

Dana W. says:

Congratulations, Rose!!!

I love that you made it a “virtual reincarnation” of Become and that you continue to bring your leading-edge work to your books! Looking forward to this one, too:)

Jill says:

Congratulations! I have found all your books for empaths to change my life for the better. I can’t wait to read this new one!

A question– perhaythe new book addresses this, but I have wondered what happens if two enpaths with Emotional Oneness who have trained with your methods attempt a skilled merge with each other simultaneously? I haven’t found a friend who fits those parameters to try it with. 🙂

Jill says:

EMPATHS, not enpaths! Sorry!

Responding to your question, JILL, it’s true that people who have learned the method of Empath Empowerment® can learn how to do Skilled Empath Merges.

By contrast, I haven’t heard of any other system that teaches how to do a Skilled Empath Merge, not even one technique for doing this. (If any of you hear of this, please comment below. It would be interesting.)

Regarding your question, piece by piece:

1. The purpose of a Skilled Empath Merge with anyone is for you to learn about that person. That purpose doesn’t change because of the individual you select to be your Discovery Person.

2. When another person facilitates a Skilled Empath Merge with you, what’s the purpose? Learning about you.

Quite simple, right?

JILL, I don’t know whether you’ve learned Empath Empowerment through the online workshops or the books.

With the online workshop collection, as I’ve developed it so far, you don’t learn Skilled Empath Merge yet, period. (I’ve got some work to do, catching up the gap between recorded live workshops, exciting knowledge, and actually getting the online version of all those workshops developed. Hey, that’s life. I aim to get all 50 or more of those online workshops done as I humanly can.)

With the series of books, you sample (in an introductory way) how to do Skilled Empath Merge in “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.” But you don’t really come to learn it, and understand it well — its amazing variety, scope, and practicality — until you’ve slowly completed Book 4 in the series, “The Master Empath.”

Of course, I’d recommend going through that complete series of four books, never short-cutting your way to Book 4 before going through the three that precede it. In which case…

3. When you learn about your empath gifts, the first part of Empath Empowerment, the purpose is to understand yourself better humanly.

4. After accomplishing that, you learn how to use effortless shifts in the positioning of your consciousness to turn ALL your empath gifts off.

It’s a way more comfortable lifestyle for an empath. Your empath gifts will be available later, just when you do Skilled Empath Merge.

5. And then, as you clearly know, JILL, you can learn the optional final component of Empath Empowerment: Learning Skilled Empath Merge.

Also known as “The biggest fun you can have with your clothes on.”

6. By that time, hopefully, you are very clear about the difference between what you’ve experienced with this method versus…

* Psychic development
    * Astral flash
    * What kind of special experience will I have (that has nothing to do with gaining information about the Discovery Person in my Skillede Empath Merge)?
    In short, JILL, your question. With all respect, you’re asking about something flashy, not about Skilled Empath Merge and this method.

JILL, I’ve taken a while to answer your question because, if I’m right about astral flash emphasis, you wouldn’t be alone in that.

RES is different from psychic development, and the latter is firmly established in collective consciousness, while RES is an up-and-comer. Your curiosity has helped me to clarify one more nuance, so thank you for asking.

Jill says:

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your help full reply! I apologize for the delay in mine. I had no idea what you meant by astral flash. I looked up more of your blog posts in the topic before replying here.

Jill says:

I have read:
    Empowered by Empathy: 25 ways to Fly in Spirit
    Become the Most Important Person in the Room
    The Empowered Empath
    The Master Empath

I have not taken a workshop or online series.

Jill says:

I’ve never studied other methods, or tried to do psychic things, or contact angels, or guides. I’m Christian and I do pray, but not to saints or angels, only God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Jill says:

I don’t keep up with your blog every day because you write so much great information, I find it hard to keep up! 🙂 I also don’t spend much time on these topics….

I heard what you said in your books about 20 minutes per day of technique time, and I think that’s wise.

Jill says:

The thought occurred to me, though, that a Skilled Empath Merge might feel different or surprising if the Discovery person was also an Empath with the same gift as the Empath doing the merge. I suppose it was more a thought experiment than anything else.

I mean, would the Discovery person feel anything? In your book you explained that the Discovery person does not really feel anything much during a Skilled Empath Merge. I guess I was just curious how that would change if the Discovery person was an Empath. I wasn’t intending to be flashy, nor astral. 🙂

Jill says:

I realized this type of merge must happen at your workshops, and so I was curious, that’s all. Thanks again for answering.

What a beautiful, thoughtful, respectful series of comments, JILL. Thank you.

You’ve taught yourself a lot. Might I suggest, regarding your Comment #30, I sure hope you follow the advice in the main article here and throw away “Empowered by Empathy” and also “Become the Most Important Person in the Room.”

Then, to help yourself grow stronger as an empath and a person, replace them with “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days” and “The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy.” Also, I highly recommend for you, JILL, “The New Strong.”

With these more current aids to becoming a skilled empath, I think it will become increasingly clear to you that the point of Skilled Empath Merge is to learn about your Discovery Person. That the Discovery Person has eyes open and is not in Technique Time.

One more point, JILL, which I considered making before but didn’t know if you knew enough about Empath Empowerment to appreciate — and now I do. 🙂

Part One, learning about your empath gifts, is something you do and then set aside. By satisfying that curiosity, and receiving that validation, the whole question of “Which empath gifts do I have?” becomes something you can move on from.

Then what matters is Part Two, getting comfortable with turning your empath gifts OFF. Not, “What might be happening because I have Empath Gift X or Empath Gift Y?”

Incidentally, you get very good at enjoying your human life, with empath gifts turned off, by slowly reading the three books I recommended for you in Comment #35.

And when you get to the final phase of Empath Empowerment, Part Three, of course that’s when you’re learning how to explore your Discovery Person.

By then, you’re long past curiosity about random experiences for anyone during Skilled Empath Merge. Make sense?

Jill says:

Thank you, Rose!
    I will read the updated books, and The New Strong. However, I am not sure that my tendency to random curiosity will be cured!! 🙂

I have to ask myself why this topic makes me curious. I realized that it was because of your description in the Master Empath about doing a Skilled Empath Merge incognito.

Jill says:

[Now JILL proceeds to go into detail about the contents of one of my books, quoting the book and then asking sharing her thoughts about it. I have deleted these details because that is not how my blog works, as I’ll explain next.]

JILL, I appreciate the time you took to track down a part of one of my books and quote it and then share your thoughts.

However my blog does not work this way. Nobody is allowed to quote parts of any of my books out of context and then discuss their interpretations. That is better left to a personal mentoring section, which you’re definitely invited to set up for yourself. I don’t use this blog to rewrite portions of my published books.

Jill says:

No problem! Thanks for the clarification. Have a good day!