Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL. Newsletter Announcement

Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL

Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL. Doing something quite new !!! Come join me.

Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL. What will we find in the aura of a world-class musician in Enlightenment? Our latest RES newsletter tells LOTS.

Let’s talk Enlightenment, and talk about it in a new way.

Inspiring this Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL

For this idea, I have to thank all you Blog-Buddies who participated in our recent Sweet Swap. Imagine, my equivalent of calling a flash mob!

On July 17, I sent out an offer to meet up at my blog within 24 hours… bringing something valuable — which everyone did — and, in return, receiving a free mini-reading, one bit of info about a personal gift of the soul, as shown in your aura.

Impressively, 55 of you turned out to be… not only available on very short notice… but also wise. Suffice it to say that the entire project turned out to be even sweeter and more inspiring than I had hoped when launching this deeper perception article.

The magnificent comments shared by you Blog-Buddies, inspired me so much that I decided to give you back something equally special. And so I challenged myself to read a Crown Chakra databank in every participant. (BTW, if you haven’t yet seen the wonders I found, run your fingers right over to that previous link. Loads of fun in the offing!

And Now Here’s Another New Kind of Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL

Join me as I explore an array of Crown Chakra databanks, all on one person.

Hold on, Rose, you might be thinking. Since when have you been interested in researching Crown Chakra databanks?

Out of hundreds of aura readings and Skilled Empath Merges at your blog, you’ve done that maybe seven times total.

True! Before that Sweet Swap, seldom had I done aura readings in public, describing Crown Chakra anything. But you’ all inspired me.

So I came up with the idea for an exciting new kind of aura reading research.

A Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL + Enlightenment

I just love first-evers about exploring consciousness, don’t you? And how about insights into Enlightenment?

We’ll go for both. Since our lead article for the August issue of “Reading Life Deeper” will be “Sampling Crown Chakra Databanks in Enlightenment.”

Which person in Enlightenment?

Find out.

And then feel free to comment here. Comment here even before reading the newsletter, actually.

Do you have any questions about what might be different, reading somebody’s Crown Chakra databanks… when that person is in Enlightenment?

Any guesses?

Signing Up for this Crown Chakra Databank REVEAL

If you’re already signed up for “Reading Life Deeper,” no worries. You’re still signed up. 🙂

Please, if you’re swapping out email addresses, help us out. Unsubscribe from the old address. Then subscribe using the new one. It’s still the same sweet person getting the newsletter. 🙂 We know.

How about signing up now, today?

Now’s a great day to get started. Because once this RES newsletter goes out early next week, that’s it.

If you want to read my newsletter, signing up is easy. And we’ll never, ever sell or rent your personal information. So here’s what to do (with full peace of mind.)

1. Simply go to the Home Page. For that, just click on the RES logo at the top of the page.
  2. Scroll all the way down.
  3. And then you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.

Graham says:

My guess is that someone in Enlightenment will have a Gift of the Soul that is more obviously and strongly connected to Love, Light, Truth and/or Power than others.

Lindsey says:

Sounds quite interesting Rose!

Looking forward to it! Fun!

Ralph says:

Dear Rose, in yogic view the Crown Chakra also reflects all other chakras in a way.

Maybe it has databases that are meta databases for other chakra databases? Who knows … 🙂

Ralph says:

I am at the moment especially interested in social life. I remember from your work: Way of Relating to Social Obligations (High Heart), Emotional Connection to people with lower social status then you (Heart), Emotional Connection to Social Groups (Heart), Social Self-Confidence (3rd chakra), Social Belonging / Belonging to My Social Group (Base). So I am looking forward to more on social life 🙂

RALPH, it’s good to hear from you. Yes,it’s fascinating how there are plenty of views of auras and chakras that are different from what you’ll find in RES, especially traditional systems that date from the Age of Faith, rather than the times when we live now, The Age of Awakening.

For any of you who would like more of an overview about aura reading today, here’s a part of this website that can help. Incidentally, the term we use in RES is “databanks,” not “databases.” Many newbies use the more common word, from the world of data rather than auras.

You know, RALPH, every once in a while I need to give Blog-Buddies a certain reminder, and your Comment #4 reminds me that we’re about due. So here goes:

Please understand, this blog is not a place to give me your requests for aura reading. It’s very touching…. But really, think about it. The way to have me help you with specific aura readings is to book a personal session with me. Sometimes I have contests, and then the winners receive an aura reading of a public figure. Check the blog regularly to find them. 🙂

Graham says:

I really enjoyed this month’s newsletter, Rose. Thanks!

Dancer says:

I also really enjoyed the newsletter.

It is very fascinating and uplifting to read about Yo-Yo Ma’s databanks, and lovely to hear about people in Enlightenment who are continuing to do well.

Liane says:

Beautiful reading of Yo-Yo Ma. He is a model for not resisting what is, but rather transforming moments through his music. His gift to the world.

Fascinating to learn that in enlightenment we can use each gift of our soul. Oh, the potential!

I also loved the reading of Yo-Yo Ma. I particularly enjoyed what you found at his chakra databank for handling fear and terror in collective consciousness: “No resistance. No defending. Yo-Yo Ma will simply change his internal conversation, proceeding to play a different piece of music, as it were. ”

Brilliant!