Aura Reading Incubator Babies. Part Two

Aura Reading Incubator Babies

Aura Reading Incubator Babies. After a while you can’t tell which one was the preemie. But we incubator kids still have a story to tell.

Aura Reading Incubator Babies. The research continues today with Part Two, with such touching details, in a recording made expressly for our online community.

Thanks again to LIANE for her curiosity to learn what was going on within her during that mysterious and lonely time spent in an incubator.

• Here’s a link to Part One of this series of first-ever research.
  • And here’s a link to the essence of this Part Two article, researching Aura Reading Incubator Babies:

Happy listening!

Aura Reading Incubator Babies. Please Share

Yes, please share both parts of this series of articles with any friends who have babies born prematurely.

Because here’s a chance for them to gain uncommon insight and inspiration.

For quick background on how I did this research, here’s a set of YouTube videos I made to help spread the word.

Which word? That aura reading has come a long way from the days of “seeing the colours.”

Actually, I predict that within our lifetimes, energetic literacy will become as near-universal as word literacy. It’s that practical.

Whether you’re the parent of a preemie, or you’ve personally gone through the incubator experience; whether you’re just curious about what can happen to a person — a very small person — trying to adjust to being human… while placed in a glass box. This is one of so many contexts where aura reading can bring you clarity.

Aura Reading Incubator Babies.  It Just Might Be Worth Discussing with Friends

“Lately I’ve been interested in babies born early, especially the preemies who spent time in incubators. Do you know anyone who had that experience?”

Yes, it might be interesting to ask around. Not strangers, of course. Asking some of the folks you know well.

Invite them to comment below, if they like. What impact do they think it had, starting off this life in such an unusual way?

Otherwise, which of your friends is likely to tell you, “I’m a preemie.” Usually we incubator survivors go through the experience, eventually catch up with our peers, and then can’t wait to put the whole mess behind us.

Yet today’s aura research has something in common with the energetic literacy research I shared with you in the last post: While LIANE was in that incubator, she was growing and learning spiritually. Ultimately, what happened was beautiful.

One More Resource for Better Understanding Preemies?

For those who are curious about being a preemie, might I recommend a book? It’s the memoir known as Bigger than All the Night Sky.

Besides the early part of the story, about being an incubator baby, you discover extra info courtesy of a near death experience (or something very closely related). And that’s how you learn more about why that incubator time was no accident but, instead, built into the Life Contract.

With preemie-ness on your mind, you can follow themes that are surely common among babies like me: Slow development of motor skills. Also, attachment problems in relating to the mother.

Beyond that, if you’re spiritually minded, you may be fascinated by a theme that maybe isn’t discussed so much about preemies: Attachment problems in relating to human life.

Comments or questions, anyone? Now’s your turn.

Christine says:

I’m currently reading Bigger than All the Night Sky and I’m so interested in attachment problems relating to human life.

I also have very early trauma, womb and birth trauma, and so this detachment from human life is very familiar to me.

Christine says:

I find it fascinating to have it described well and I really appreciate you doing that Rose, thank you.

Christine says:

I do also wonder if this primal break in attachment somehow allows the early core experience of love to remain more clearly imprinted, as the rift is so great that the contrast is unmistakeable.

Christine says:

I kept searching my whole life for that memory, always just out of awareness, of pure love. I didn’t stop until I reconnected to it.

Perhaps, if I hadn’t had the catastrophic trauma that I did, had I had a more “regular” babyhood, I wouldn’t have needed to keep searching as intensely as I did.

Thanks so much, CHRISTINE, for all you’ve shared here. Especially that Comment #2.

Here you are and here am I, in Traditional Enlightenment (for you) and Age of Awakening Enlightenment (for me). And LIANE, too, also in that same kind of Enlightenment. Could be, it was an important part of each of your journeys, you know?

Julie says:

Thanks for this, Rose and Liane.

I admire the courage and steely resolve it took to press forward in a time that was unreasonably difficult, unwarrantedly so.

With an “I’m going to make this work” entry into life.

It’s very inspiring.

It is very inspiring!

Thank you for sharing this, Rose and Liane.

Liane says:

Julie and Kylie, your welcome!

Thank you, and Christine, for taking the time to listen.

Liane says:

I heard the recording for the first time this morning. What struck me was the going-it-alone part.

I suspect, though, that I was never truly alone. It just seemed that way.

Liane says:

A trickling of understanding is beginning to happen.

Time in the incubator gave me time to complete my vow as a renunciate. Not start it. Complete it.

Liane says:

I am suddenly aware that being seemingly rejected by God was a gift, offering me the opportunity to Do This, alone.

I can be proud of the child, teenager, young woman, who survived, alone, without lasting bitterness.

Liane says:

Paraphrasing Rose, most of us have had similarly difficult childhoods.

Part of our journey.

Wonderful comments! Thanks, everyone.

LIANE, I especially like that Comment #10. Very likely you had multiple lives as a renunciates, with vows flowing from each one. It’s fascinating how monastic vows differ from marriage vows that some of us have taken, which only endure, “‘Till death do us part.” Puny problems, in terms of after-effects in additional incarnations.

By contrast, renunciate vows can be more like, “I always want to be with you, God, only with you. Remove every relationship and every joy in life that might distract me from my commitment to live only with you.”

Another way to put it is that a renunciate vow sets in motion quite some karma, and sooner or later it will come back to diminish the life of the well-meaning religious idealist.

In addition, STUFF can also be created from such lifetimes in the form of frozen blocks, and these can be removed through RES sessions of Energy HEALING.

Then other forms of STUFF, like Energetic Sub-Routines, can also link back to old religious idealism. And can always, always, always be healed.

Tempts me to imagine Jesus looking on, seeing the mess some of us inadvertently create in our own lives, through our zeal to experience the Divine more fully.

Eve says:

Thank you Liane for sharing such a personal aura reading.

It really is inspiring and awe-awakening to see how people grow from seemingly negative events and life circumstances. It’s illusion-busting .

Liane says:

Really like what you said in #17, Eve. ‘Illusion-Busting’.

There goes another one, shattered!

Liane says:

Rose, looking forward to stuff always, always, always being healed.

One healing session at a time.

Liane says:

Not sure why, but I laughed a little bit outloud at your comment in #16 — ‘Maybe occasionally Jesus has muttered about people like you and me, LIANE, back in the day… something like, “Forgive US, Father. For we know not what we do.”

Liane says:

Perhaps picturing a muttering Jesus is funny, and so may be the truth of your words.

Like a pressure valve releasing, it feels good to feel good about what has been revealed.

Christine says:

I wonder at how very early exclusion from others forces a person to truly rely on their own thinking. I have often had the sense of being the only mind alive in the world, this is my attachment wound and it cut me off from others at a very profound level.

It also made me pretty unbearable company at times as I was ever so slightly (very) arrogant. I’m glad all of that has eased now!