Shocking Empath Recommendation. Gain More Empowerment.

Shocking Empath Recommendation

Shocking Empath Recommendation concerns… two books I’ve withdrawn from publication.

Shocking Empath Recommendation. You’ll read it here, and not just from some casual dabbler in empath advice. But, rather, from an empath who teaches the only trademarked system for empaths in the United States, Empath Empowerment®.

Of course you deserve to receive sound advice, and to gain effective skills. And that’s why I hope you’ll consider my shocking recommendation in today’s post.

Shocking Empath Recommendation. Who Inspired Me?

My heart — and thanks — go out to Gladys. She’s had a handful of RES sessions so far. When we had our latest, she described struggling to gain Empath Empowerment.

Something was wrong, I realized. Since one of the distinctive aspects of this particular method to help empaths is the effortlessness. Both naturalness, effortlessness, and effectiveness are hardwired into this system. So something was clearly wrong.

And soon I learned what was causing problems. Gladys as using two terribly outdated books.

Sadly, these are two books that I wrote and published. Although I no longer sell either one. (Soon I’ll explain why.)

Therefore, I gave her an easy-but-shocking recommendation. Also why I decided to share this wild ideas with you in today’s post.

Gulp, here we go.

Shocking Empath Recommendation. Throw Away These Two Books.

Let’s Start with the One You’re More Likely to Have

“Become the Most Important Person in the Room” used to be Book 1 in my series of books for Empath Empowerment.

But it’s out of date. Please throw it away.

Then get the newer version instead — it’s so much better: “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.”

In this blog post I explain why I went to considerable trouble (and expense) to remove the outdated book from publication and, after several months, replace it with a better book.

Shocking Empath Recommendation Because Books Are Not Like Overcoats

What if you have a beloved old overcoat. Maybe that battered coat that Peter Falk wore for his episodes of the TV series Columbo, a battered old thing, maybe with sentimental value, and who cares about buying the latest fashion anyway?

How-to books are not like that. They can go out of date. And maybe 20% of the old one was out of date, with far too much energy-talk. Common during the New Age years when I wrote that book but really no longer helpful.

Specifically, what do I find as the founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)? Life on earth — consciousness — is evolving fast. So a book that teaches you how to use your consciousness to become a skilled empath? That had better be up to date.

The new one is so much better, and you can learn about it here

Definitely pitch the old one. It looks like this.

Shocking Empath Recommendation

Please remove this book from your personal library.

Shocking Empath Recommendation Also Includes “Empowered by Empathy”

Blog-Buddies, are you still using your first flip-phone? And are you driving a Model T?

Earlier versions of technology don’t represent the best available now.

And that’s certainly true of the first book for empaths published in America. (And possibly in other countries as well.)

Undoubtedly you can search on “Empowered by Empathy” and find many references in previous posts. Since this blog now goes back nearly 11 years.

This included an early version of the “Coming Home” technique. Please, learn it from Book 2 in my series of Empath Empowerment Books, The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy.

And after you’ve grown through that book, you can benefit a lot from reading Book 3 in that series: The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Gifts.

The Cover Alone Cost Me $2,000. Ouch!

You’ll see it pictured at the top of this post. Besides pouring 3 1/2 years of my life into creating that book, I also spent a year (and googobs of money) in publishing an audiobook edition.

But this book has flaws, cringe-worthy flaws, from the perspective of this empath coach…  now that it’s 2018.

Because I wasn’t yet fully living in The Age of Awakening. True of when I wrote both of the books that I now suggest you throw away.

• Heck, I started writing “Empowered by Empathy” in 1997.
  • And I didn’t begin creating “Become the Most Important Person in the Room” until 2005.
  • Of course, I didn’t think like somebody who lived in The Age of Awakening, when that didn’t even begin until the end of 2012!

So truth that would help us now was mixed in with energy over-emphasis that was common back in the day. I’ve gotten over that by now, and I’ve also improved as a teacher. So that’s why I recommend you go for the books that this author authorizes, not relics of less understanding and skill.

One Final Shocking Empath Recommendation

I’ve got one alternative for you, if it makes you sad to throw those books away.

Put them in your safe. Or a time capsule.

Maybe some day they’ll be worth something. (We should both be so lucky!) Now they’re really not.

Okay, Another Surprise

Reflecting my determination to keep my published books current, I’ve decided to stop selling “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.” This how-to, begun before Y2K…

Is being replaced by this more contemporary book, created after the Shift into The Age of Awakening, Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.

Currently this is available as an eBook only, but I’ll be making a print edition at my soonest opportunity. For details, see Comments #3-4 below.

And a Pleasant Surprise

Related to an inquiry from Blog-Buddy and face reading fancier EVAN, I can clarify. My first physiognomy book had this cover:

And if you can find it, you’re in for a treat. This one isn’t outdated, since this one concerns face reading, and it’s packed with info — including ideas not found in my subsequent face reading books. The miniature edition done by Bantam-Doubleday-Dell was a severely extreme abridgment.

Yes, my lovely editor at Dell had their version of “I Can Read Your Face” abridged to 1/4 the length. Then, as she told me with pride, she made sure that bookstores were asked to sell it on their trivia table.

Which of my face reading books can you find for sure? The NEW Power of Face Reading. Which I consider my best face reading book so far, but that rare one is worth adding to your personal library… if you can find it.

Brittany says:

Hello! I’m Gladys 😆🙋🏻‍♀️, and after starting “Empath Empowerment in 30 days,” I can attest to the benefits of following all of the above advice Rose has given.

If you thought either of the “old” books provided effortless steps to empath empowerment, believe it or not, “Empath Empowerment in 30 days” is even simpler, and most definitely up-to-date for this new Age of Energy. Thank you Rose for keeping up with all the energy changes and passing along your insights!

BRITTANY, you’re welcome. And thanks so much for inspiring me to communicate better.

As a writer and publisher, I don’t have a whole lotta practice at telling people, “Destroy two of my books.” 😉

Also worth noting, today I finally decided to remove my only paperback on the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment. And I’ll be removing the Kindle edition as well. That’s “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.” It may take Amazon.com a few days to catch up, but I’ll do my part to make the change happen.

Instead, Blog-Buddies, I’ll make available only “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.” Right now it’s available only as an eBook: 978-0-9752538-9-2. Making it into a print-on-demand paperback goes onto my list of projects!

Why make this change? Because it’s something else that really bothers me — the paperback was good in its day but it’s now very outdated, first edition published back in 2003, and begun back in the 1990’s.

By contrast, “Cut Cords of Attachment” was revised and published after the Shift into The Age of Awakening. Much more up-to-date.

Between the publication changes and my ongoing update of the Enlightenment Life List, it seems evident that August 2018 is RES Updating Month. 😉

Ethan says:

Rose-I have many of your face reading books, even the one from 1990, 1998 and 2013. Are those ok to continue to learn from?

ETHAN, thanks for asking. All my face reading books are fine to learn from. The system of Face Reading Secrets® hasn’t changed, except for new discoveries.

Personally, I think each physiognomy book I’ve published is an improvement over the last, with new discoveries that supplement what came before. This is why I encourage you to upgrade to “The NEW Power of Face Reading” if you haven’t yet.

You know, ETHAN, most of “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality” is fine. But the problem starts right in the title: Heal Yourself and OTHERS.

I really thought that readers could learn how to cut cords of attachment from that book and then go on to facilitate this skill on anyone who was willing. Gradually, since 2012, I’ve reconsidered that expectation.

You see, ETHAN, that book was begun in the 1990’s. Remember them? Definitely pre-Shift into The Age of Awakening.

After that Shift I created a simpler version, easier-to-learn, without the problems of the earlier book: “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.” This is the one to get! It isn’t a paperback yet, but that’s coming. Last night I decided to make it my next book-type project.

Incidentally, ETHAN, it’s great to know you’re such a face reading enthusiast. Probably you’ve noticed how all my face reading books are a bit different, with little extras that make them special. (And I’d actually recommend that you add something to your collection, if you can find it: My first self-published book, “I Can Read Your Face,” both hardback and paperback, from 1988. If you can find it, it’s lit up with illustrations by Paula Stone and packed with ways to use face reading for a better life.)

You might also consider gaining professional-level skills. Here’s info about the independent study course that I offer.

Yes, I think you’d enjoy turning pro through my Face Reading Secrets® Mentoring Program.

It’s a flexible program, and waaaaay easier than graduating from my other professional program, the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Training as a face reader gives you total freedom to time your personal study as you like! While being mentored you’ll read the faces you like, then consult with me after doing each of your four fascinating projects. (Including an elective for your final Assignment.)

During the 1980’s and 90’s, I got a lot of face reading jobs by working through local entertainment companies and party planners. (If you live near a big city, you’ve probably got plenty of them too, and they bring the “gigs” to you.)

Good money! Fabulous party food! And you’re helping to wake people up spiritually, sharing a bit of face reading insight and watching their faces light up.

Ethan says:

Exciting idea! Thanks Rose and I’ll for sure get that 1988 edition.

Thank you for clarifying my question.

Ethan says:

I just wanted to see if the 1990 book I have is the same as the 1988 version?

It says pictures by Paula Stone as well.

Decidedly not the same, ETHAN. Back when I was running my first publishing company, Aha! Experiences, I published “I Can Read Your Face” as a hardcover, then paperback, with about 365 pages and full-page illustrations by wonderful Paula Stone.

Because media interviews poured in, I was courted by one in a series of (by now) 37 literary agents that I’ve had in my career.

Anne got me a contract with one of the biggest publishing conglomerates in America at the time. Dell gave me a tiny advance and insisted on hiring someone to trim the book to 1/4 of its original size, or less.

The book was then positioned with bookstores to be placed on their trivia table.

No kidding! A system of face reading to open the reader’s heart of compassion? Marketed as trivia.

Yep. So that book you got was a near-parody of my first face reading book. The original is well worth reading, in my prejudiced opinion.

Later today I’ll see if I can find a photo and place it within the main post. Now, on to helping my next client.

Ethan says:

Explorer says:

“Become The Most Important Person in The Room” brought so many revelations that I can’t ever bring myself to throw it out. So I’ll retire it in a box instead.

Explorer says:

Exciting updates reflecting the current times Rose.

I can’t wait to dive in “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days”.

Explorer says:

I’ve a few of your face reading books and am so curious to see your very first one now…let the hunt begin 🙂

Liane says:

Found it! On an online auction site. A 1989 hardcover edition of ‘I Can Read Your Face’.

Christmas in August.

Liane says:

Hard as it is going to be, I will be throwing away ‘Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others With Energy Spirituality’.

This is the first book I read of yours.

Liane says:

Totally out of order, really should have started with the empath series.

I read this book with a deer in the headlights expression; both loving that at last someone was speaking a language I wanted to learn, and not understanding it very much… at that time.

Liane says:

It’s also going to be hard to say good-bye to ‘Become The Most Important Person In The Room’.

Sure have been enjoying it’s replacement though, ‘Empath Empowerment in 30 Days’. Subtle but noticable differences.

Liane says:

I can simply think of no one else who would recommend tossing their outdated books.

Thank you, Rose, for taking care of us!

Eplorer says:

Oh you’re so lucky Liane… hehe Christmas indeed 😊

It has been almost a month and I’m still waiting to receive the “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days”. Amazon hurry up please!